Roswell Next Generation (Thread 2) (ADULT/UC/CC)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

*Kyle*

"What does this have to do with me? How the hell is it that I can do things?" James turns to me and says while Max goes over to his daughter. I feel his anger so strong and I know he's pissed. I should have never kept this from him. Damn! But what is done is done. We only wanted the best for our children.

"And what exactly was the reason for you being here on Earth if you aren't from here? Why would a planet go through such trouble?" He asks. I take a step toward him.

"James....you've got to calm down. Everything will be explained but it will take a little time. I know everyone is feeling tired, confused, and angry. But we had our reasons for doing what we did."

That's when I hear Amy say my name and I glance over. She knows that I can feel her, making Max feel her. She is upset but James is boiling. He reminds me of Michael when he was that age. Such power but little control.

"James...look at me. You've got to calm down or..." I try to talk to him.

I watch as he releases Lily. "I don't get how any of this could be... I also don't get why you all decided what we should and shouldn't know! We're freaks! That's what I've been thinking for years now! That I'm a freak!"

He raises his hand and bottles of condiments shatter. "You're not a freak son. You and Marie are 100% human. I swear to you." I take another couple of steps closer. "You can do what you can do because Max saved me when I was your age. He saved me from dying, like he did again tonight." I try to explain. "Because he did that, pathways in my brain were opened giving me access to abilities humans haven't been able to access yet."

I can see and feel the doubt from my son. "No more lies, no more hiding. This is the truth. I was shot when I was 16 years old and Max Evans saved my life." I say hoping my words sink in through his rage.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

*Erik*

I sit there stunned. Aliens. My mother was an alien. My grip on Christina tightens as the words sink in my head. Christina's father was an alien like my mother. Uncle Max...Tess. Four aliens. Right here in Roswell.

My eyes turn toward Bre. My sister who also has alien blood running through her. She's closed our connection ... she is trying to keep her fear and emotions from me, or maybe to keep mine from her. I don't know but I can still feel her inside of me even with it closed. My best friend.

Slowly my eyes seek my mother. She's standing by Aunt Liz and looking our way. Dad has his arms wrapped around her waist and I can see tears in her eyes. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to feel. Should I be pissed that they kept this from me? I feel more numb right now than anything else. But knowing this has really put the pieces together for me. That's why Bre and I have this...connection. Why that thing happened earlier tonight. How I was able to hold the stage together long enough for Tyler to get Bre off.

Without thinking, I reach across the table in search of Bre's hand, hoping that she'd open to me and let me feel something...anything.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

LILY

"Yes, I said aliens." My Dad says in a deadly serious tone of voice, "We were basicly engineered. Human DNA mixed with Antarian. We have the ability to do... special things."

I stand completely still as I absorb his words. If he is alien that would mean that I was part alien. I never in my wildest dreams could I imagine that I was anything but human. I never even considered the fact that there might be something other worldly about my powers.

“What does this have to do with me? How the hell is it that I can do things? And what exactly was the reason for you being here on Earth if you aren't from here? Why would a planet go through such trouble?”

When James lets go of me and pushes me away, I can’t help but feel like he is disgusted somehow by what my Dad is saying but then I find myself watching in barely concealed horror as James blows up some glasses and bottles of ketchup

“I don't get how any of this could be... I also don't get why you all decided what we should and shouldn't know! We're freaks! That's what I've been thinking for years now! That I'm a freak!"

My rub my hands together, resisting the urge to use my powers to freeze this moment. I need time to think. Everything is happening so fast. One minute my world was happily turning around James and now its being violently shaken upside down. Its like something from a bad teenager drama show.

“No more lies, no more hiding. This is the truth. I was shot when I was 16 years old and Max Evans saved my life." James’s dad states but I’m not sure if James can even hear him. He looks so mad.

“No more lies, no more hiding?” I repeat, keeping my hands together. When I get stressed my powers tend to go a bit wild and even though I don’t think anyone could freak out even more, I’m too use to hiding them to allow myself to slip now. “I think it might be too little, too late for that. But okay, so if you'll an alien, Dad. That's just peachy but what does it mean? What is going to happen now? Are we going to have to go back to where ever you are from? Or do we pretend this really didn't happen?"
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center> Oliver </center>
My father told me to calm down, and I nodded curtly, shutting my mouth. I would stay calm… as long as Max told us whatever he needed to tell us. Because the truth was… I was scared. And that made me angry.

"Yes I can," Max said in response to my father. He looked me straight in the eye, and then glanced at Isabel and Michael. When he turned back, he was addressing everyone. "I can sum it up in just a few words but it will take more to explain. Isabel, Michael, Tess, and I are alien hybrids."

Nothing could have prepared me for this. I gaped at him, unable to even begin to comprehend the words he had just spoken. My brain rejected the very idea, and thought up the easiest solution. Lily apparently followed my same thought process and voiced my beliefs out loud, saying that it must have been some kind of joke.

I paid attention to Max, waiting for an answer and hoping it was the one I wanted to hear, when I felt Amy pull away from me. It wasn’t just the physical loss of contact, but also the way she withdrew into herself. It was like she was shutting everyone out, including me. I looked at her, putting the importance of Max’s answer on hold for a moment, and noticed her eyes had the wide, panicked look I’d seen earlier when we were caught in the fire.

"Yes, I said aliens. We were basically engineered. Human DNA mixed with Antarian. We have the ability to do... special things."

At this point, Amy huddled into a fetal position and began to shake. Kyle must have realized something was wrong, because before I could say any words of comfort, though admittedly I had none, Max rushed over to his daughter. They had a hushed argument, and I could tell how much Amy’s father cared for her. She got up, demanding a need for air, and rushed out of the café. I felt my heart constrict as I watched her leave. Then Max turned to me. I straightened my shoulders, expecting some kind of threat.

"Oliver, please..." The pleading in his tone through me completely off guard, "Don't ... Just watch her. Keep her close."

I glanced out the glass doors, knowing that probably meant he wanted me to go after her. After all, he knew he couldn’t, she’d just withdraw further. I looked back at him, completely torn in two opposite directions. I felt a deep need to stay here, to hear about all of this and let it become more real. I had been worrying about Amy too much to even let the concept sink into my brain. I had so many questions…. But I wanted to help Amy too.

“Do you… want me to go after her?” I asked with great difficulty.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Liz </center>

"Yes I can. I can sum it up in just a few words but it will take more to explain," Max said in response to Oliver and Marcus, "Isabel, Michael, Tess, and I are alien hybrids."

There it was. The words I had been dreading since we had become parents. I watched sadly as the chaos broke out in front of me. One by one, the kids were having their own reactions to the news, and one by one they rejected their parents' comfort. I watched as Kyle whispered to Max about Amy, and then suffered as she turned away from him. He asked Oliver to help, and I knew that must have killed him. He couldn't help his own daughter; she wouldn't even look at him.

"Max," I said calmly, walking over to him and pressing a hand on his shoulder. "We need to explain everything fully. They have to understand... if they knew about the FBI, and the White Room, and the Skins..."
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

ooc: i'll get all my character's posts up real soon
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Sabrina~

Aliens? Aliens? The word plays over in my mind and all I can think is this can't be happening. I look at Erik and I'm glad I've closed off our connection, not wanting him to know what I was feeling and also not needing his or any of the others' feelings to fly through my senses. I can't believe that our parents have kept something like that from us. How could they think that hiding the truth from us was for our own benefit?

I hear Oliver ask whether he should follow Amy but neither my Aunt or Uncle seem to be ready to give that answer. Instead, I hear my mother, Maria and Marcus speak up at the same time, "That's what Max is asking, Oliver."

I feel my brother take my hand and look at him, giving him a slight squeeze. As soon as my gaze meets his, I feel a small bit of the block crumble and his uncertainty comes rushing at me. It seemed to meet me as much as the confusion we obviously both felt. Glancing at our mother, I can see that she is near tears, it bothers me.

I shake my head and look back at Erik, What do they expect us to say or do? Why did they keep it from us, Erik? I don't understand... Are we in danger? I mean, remember the lessons in school that talked about so called alien hunters? What if they are real? I couldn't keep from using our telepathy to ask those questions. My fear was building even as I felt other emotions from others in the room.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

Before he begins, I watch as my brother looks toward me and give him a slight nod. I know that this is going to be the hardest thing we have ever done, but I also know that we can't keep hiding it anymore. I can't help but lean against my husband, trying hard not to let the tears simply flow free. After today, there would be no going back, no more protecting my babies from harm. They'd know and it would change their lives forever.

I wanted nothing more then to be able to take the thoughts out of their head, or even ask Tess to mindwarp all of them into forgetting everything, but then my brother spoke and everything went crashing down around us. Oliver, James and Amy all had something to say... then Lily.

I draw out of my husbands arms and walk toward the kids, looking as my son and daughter grasp hands across the table. Just in time, I hear Max saying something to Oliver who questions. Maria and Marcus reply with me, "That's what Max is asking, Oliver."

Then I turn to face the others, "I know that it's hard for you to understand or take in what's being said." I start, the tears slipping free, "All of your parents thought it would be safer for you because we didn't think you'd have to go through life being different. Max, Michael, Tess and I wanted to safe you the troubles. Kyle... well, we didn't think he'd pass it on because he was completely human."

"We should have figured that when he was changed, it meant that others could be too." Maria interjected. "We didn't want you to spend life fearing the FBI, looking over your shoulders..." I turned to see her looking at her son and daughter as she said, "I'm sorry... so sorry..." Her tears slid freely and I dropped my head into my hands.

"Mother, you all felt like you were just in what you did... but it wasn't fair to make the decisions for us." I hear my little girl say and glance up through blurred eyes. "It doesn't stop me from loving you, mom. I still love all of you."
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by magikhands »

*Erik*

'What do they expect us to say or do? Why did they keep it from us, Erik? I don't understand... Are we in danger? I mean, remember the lessons in school that talked about so called alien hunters? What if they are real?' My sister asks in my head opening our connection just enough for me to hear her.

'I don't know.' I answer her truthfully, the thought of alien hunters sending chills down my spine

"Mother, you all felt like you were just in what you did... but it wasn't fair to make the decisions for us." Sabrina speaks up. "It doesn't stop me from loving you, mom. I still love all of you."

"Bre is right." I spoke up, being the oldest kid there at the time. "You made decisions for us. You kept information that is very important from us, information about who we really are. I'm pissed, hurt, and confused, but you are my family." I looked to my mom and dad. "I love you."

I could see my parents let out a sigh of relief with our words. My emotions were swirling, rushing swiftly through me and I could feel the familiar tingling in my hands. I closed my eyes, gripped Christina tighter, and took a couple of slow breaths.

*Max*

I turn from Oliver hating that I have to depend on someone else to comfort my daughter.

"Max," Liz gets my attention and lays her hand on my shoulder. "We need to explain everything fully. They have to understand... if they knew about the FBI, and the White Room, and the Skins..."

"I know." I say softly.

"I know that it's hard for you to understand or take in what's being said." Isabel starts, "All of your parents thought it would be safer for you because we didn't think you'd have to go through life being different. Max, Michael, Tess and I wanted to safe you the troubles. Kyle... well, we didn't think he'd pass it on because he was completely human."

"We should have figured that when he was changed, it meant that others could be too." Maria interjected. "We didn't want you to spend life fearing the FBI, looking over your shoulders..." She turned to her children. "I'm sorry... so sorry..." as the two women broke down.

"Mother, you all felt like you were just in what you did... but it wasn't fair to make the decisions for us." Sabrina speaks up. "It doesn't stop me from loving you, mom. I still love all of you."

"Bre is right." Erik said next. "You made decisions for us. You kept information that is very important from us, information about who we really are. I'm pissed, hurt, and confused, but you are my family." He looked to Isabel and Alex. "I love you."

I sat down hard on the nearest chair and looked around. "I want you all to understand why we did what we did. Why we thought we could protect you. Why we thought it best you live as much of a normal life as possible."

I notice movement and look to Erik who is taking slow deep breaths and his eyes are closed.

"Are you alright Erik?" I ask worried maybe missing something earlier on them.

"I will be." he said slowly when he opened his eyes. I look down and see that his hands are fisted tightly but nod, taking his word.

"Isabel, Michael, Tess and I grew up in fear We feared what would happen to us if anyone ever discovered what we were. I personally experienced this horror right before the summer of our junior year. The government had agents that belonged to a Special Unit. They were alien hunters ...and they found me."
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian

<center> Laura </center>

You're an alien. You're a freak. You'll never be normal. If anyone ever finds out, they won't understand. No one can ever really know you.

I tried to make the thoughts stop, but they wouldn't. The words played over and over in my head. This couldn't be. It just couldn't. I was just the normal, girl-next-door type. I couldn't be an alien. It... it just wasn't possible.

Everyone was talking around me. Arguing, reassuring, explaining, yelling. Talking, talking, talking. Only I didn't understand any of it. I couldn't say anything. I glanced at my parents, who looked upset and concerned and terrified, but I couldn't reassure them. How could they do this to me? How could they let me go on thinking I was always normal, when I was just some huge freak that no one would ever really understand? How would I ever fall in love with someone? The only people that would ever understand me were surrounding me, and it wasn't like I was lucky enough to have Tyler return my affections.

"Max, we need to explain everything fully. They have to understand... if they knew about the FBI, and the White Room, and the Skins..." Liz spoke up, resting a hand on Uncle Max's shoulder. The tone in her voice caused me to glance at her from the spot on the ground I was staring at. Her voice shook a little when she mentioned the FBI and the White Room. But, what on earth was that? A horrible idea began to develop in my mind..... But no, it couldn't be. I had just been watching too many alien horror shows....

"I know." Max said softly, and the tone in his voice was the same Liz's had contained. Isabel and Maria said something, but I had my attention on Max and Liz. Finally, he spoke up to explain.

"Isabel, Michael, Tess and I grew up in fear. We feared what would happen to us if anyone ever discovered what we were. I personally experienced this horror right before the summer of our junior year. The government had agents that belonged to a Special Unit. They were alien hunters ...and they found me."

I gasped. I had seen ET. I knew that, whatever the FBI did, it couldn’t have been good. The way his voice shook and his face paled proved as much, as well as the way Liz gripped his shoulder to support him.

“What… what happened?” I asked, almost afraid of the answer.