Movie discussions

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Poison Ivy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Poison Ivy »

You're right about that weirdy thing of 'The Village'. But I think it was still a good movie!

Never saw 'Saw 1'. Sounds scary.

xxx Ivy
My Fics

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. " --- Friedrich Nietzche
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Yeah, it is pretty scary. I'm gonna watch the second one next weekend though, and I heard it was worse. :shock: :D

But yeah, I loved the village cause I really like joaquin phoenix and adrien brody, and the plot was just so twisty. :)
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

I've seen Saw and Saw II.

Definitely not for the faint of heart, though. GOod movies, big on the gore factor.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
pLANETv33n3ss
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pLANETv33n3ss »

ISLANDGIRL5 wrote:I've seen Saw and Saw II.

Definitely not for the faint of heart, though. GOod movies, big on the gore factor.
totally agree
saw II was by far the most traumatic... but in a good way
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Never saw "Saw" or "Saw II"... but I adored "The Village".

I thought it was so refreshing!

Sometimes, I just want a movie that doesn't seem to focus complete on special effects. While there are a lot of movies that don't, for the most part they are "chick-flicks" and even though I am a girl and I do love girl-ly movies, sometimes I want to see something else.

I thought it was great! And such twists! However, right now, I'm watching Pride & Prejudice since it just came out! LOL!

I told you I liked chick-flicks!

I with that Knightly would get the nod from the Academy Awards this year, but I'm thinking it's going to go to Hoffman for "Transgendered".

What do you all think?

Ashley
Catalyst
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Catalyst »

This is a totally random question/me begging for help. Does anyone have or know where I can find screencaps from Rent? More specifically, caps from La Vie Boheme? You would be my hero.

Catalyst
Knowing that it's coming doesn't keep it from happening...

Always Red in the Rearview

Come to my author chat Sunday (3/10) at 10 PM EST!
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Catalyst wrote:This is a totally random question/me begging for help. Does anyone have or know where I can find screencaps from Rent? More specifically, caps from La Vie Boheme? You would be my hero.

Catalyst
Yes! I do! I've been waiting to put my obsession with Rent to good use! :lol: Anyway, here you can find captures, stills, and publicity shots. Specifically, you can go here to find Behind The Scenes: Access Hollywood, which should have some good La Vie ones. :D
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

ISLANDGIRL5 wrote:I've seen Saw and Saw II.

I have not and will not watch them.Don't get me wrong I love a good horror movie but for me the best are the ones that actually scare you without having a ton of gore and blood thrown in the movie......*cough* Halloween *cough... :lol:
Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Post by Itzstacie »

you know I refused to watch them too for that reason, but my sister talked me into it and they didnt really have alot of blood and guts in it.. Of course the first one was way better than the second.
Catalyst
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Catalyst »

maxandliz4ever1357 wrote:
Catalyst wrote:This is a totally random question/me begging for help. Does anyone have or know where I can find screencaps from Rent? More specifically, caps from La Vie Boheme? You would be my hero.

Catalyst
Yes! I do! I've been waiting to put my obsession with Rent to good use! :lol: Anyway, here you can find captures, stills, and publicity shots. Specifically, you can go here to find Behind The Scenes: Access Hollywood, which should have some good La Vie ones. :D

Thank you!
Knowing that it's coming doesn't keep it from happening...

Always Red in the Rearview

Come to my author chat Sunday (3/10) at 10 PM EST!