Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Z/L UCAdult Pt 70 P17 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adult pt 36-37

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

roswell3053

Pt 36

Zan carefully unwrapped his arms from around Liz’s body and pushed back the covers. Climbing out of bed, he reached down to bring the covers back over her body. Reaching down to the floor, he grabbed his jeans and stepped into them, pulling the denim up his legs to rest on his waist. He quietly slipped out of his bedroom and walked downstairs. Once in his kitchen, he picked up his cell phone and dialed Kal’s private line. “Zan” Kal said. “I want to tell Liz what’s going to happen tonight” Zan said. “You know that Liz was not supposed to know about the arrangement until the announcement” Kal said. “I know that” Zan growled.

Zan ran his hand through his hair, trying to figure out a way to convince Kal to allow him to tell Liz. “Can’t I just ask Liz to marry me and you tell her the part about it being arranged then?” Zan asked. Kal sighed knowing that he could still announce their wedding to everyone else. “Yes” Kal finally said in response. Zan couldn’t stop the smile from forming on his face. “See you at dinner” Kal said before hanging up the phone. Zan hung up his phone and set it down on the counter. Turning around he walked out of the kitchen heading back to his bedroom. Opening the door, he walked into the room to find Liz was still fast asleep. He walked over to his dresser and opened the top drawer. Reaching inside, he took out a small black box and then closed the drawer. I’ll make her breakfast in bed and put the box on the tray. He quietly walked away from his dresser and out into the hallway, closing the door behind him quietly.

Rath growled upon hearing his cell phone ringing. He reached over and grabbed his cell phone, growling, “Yo.” Ava giggled and said, “Yo, ya self.” “Ava ya have any idea what time it is?” “Time for ya ta be outta bed” Ava answered. “Ya has a reason for callin?” Rath asked. “Iz wanted ya ta bring Ria over ta my house so we can get ready for dinner” Ava said. Rath glanced at the clock and growled. “Ava it iz only nine in da mornin’” Rath said. “So ya can bring Ria over after breakfast N den pick her up before dinner” Ava said. Rath rolled his eyes at his sister and said, “Ya makin’ dis dinner likes a date.” “Yep” Ava said. “Did ya call Zan?” Rath asked. “Iz gonna call him in a few his phone was busy” Ava answered. “I’ll bring her over later. Bye” Rath growled.

Ria looked up into Rath’s brown eyes just as he hung up the phone. “Who was that?” Ria asked. Rath brought his mouth to hers in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, he answered, “Ava.” “What did Ava want?” Ria asked. “Wants me ta bring ya over ta her house ta get ready” Rath answered. Ria smiled and said, “Fun. Now you won’t see my dress till you pick me up for dinner.” Rath gulped having a feeling her dress would be giving him blue balls throughout dinner. “Ya won’t get ta see me in da monkey suit” Rath said. “True” Ria said. “Guess we should gets up” Rath said. Ria moved her hand down his chest and said, “You already feel up to me.” Rath hissed when her hand touched his hardened cock. “Ya not gettin’ nothin’” Rath said.

Ria stuck her bottom lip out in a pout making it quiver slightly. Rath shook his head and brought his hand down across her fine ass checks. Ria glared at Rath and poked him in the chest. “You are going to pay for that later” Ria snarled. Rath raised his right eyebrow and thought, Bring it on. He gulped when Ria’s tongue snaked out of her mouth and around her bottom lip, knowing she was planning in her head how to get even later. “Why don’t ya takes a bubble bath while I gets Michael up n then makes breakfast” Rath said. “No giving Michael any either” Ria said. Rath unwrapped his arms from around Ria’s body and threw the covers back from their bodies.

Ria climbed out of bed and walked across the room into the bathroom. Rath climbed out of bed and grabbed his jeans off the floor. Ria looked back at Rath admiring his naked body until he pulled his jeans up to his waist. Rath smirked and walked across the room to the door, opening it and walked into Michael’s bedroom. Ria closed the door and walked over to the tub reaching down to turn on the hot and cold water faucets. Adjusting the water to just the right temperature, she pulled up the lever. She then picked up a bottle of vanilla bubble bath and poured some under the running water. Setting the bottle back down, she waited for the tub to fill. When the tub was filled, she reached back over to shut off the water. She climbed into the tub and sat down, leaning back in the water.

Michael opened his brown eyes and looked up into Rath’s brown eyes. “Mornin” Rath said. “Morning” Michael said. “Ya wanna come help me wit breakfast?” Rath asked. Michael nodded his head ‘yes’ and threw back the covers. Rath licked his lips seeing Michael’s hardened cock standing proud. Michael reached down, picked up his jeans and climbed out of bed. He then stepped into his jeans and pulled them up his legs. “Iz gotta take Ria over to Ava’s after we eat” Rath said. “She getting ready over at Ava’s?” Michael asked. “Yep” Rath said. He walked to the door and stepped out into the hallway. Michael followed Rath out of the bedroom and looked over at the bathroom. “Ria will kick our asses if we takes a shower after she leaves” Rath said. Michael nodded his head in agreement and followed Rath downstairs and into the kitchen.

Zan opened his bedroom door and walked into his bedroom, carrying a tray with two coffees, two plates that had a mushroom and cheese omelet and hash brown, and in between the two plates was the black ring box. Liz smiled when she saw Zan walk into the bedroom carrying a tray. “You made me breakfast in bed?” Liz asked. “Yeah” Zan answered. He sat down on the bed next to Liz and placed the tray over his lap. Liz’s brown eyes double in size when she saw the black ring box on the tray. “Is that what I think it is?” Liz asked. She reached over and picked up the black ring box. “Liz, I have loved ya since da first time iz saw ya” Zan said. Liz slowly opened the black box, gasping when she saw a heart shaped diamond in the middle of a white gold ring. Zan then reached over, taking the ring out of the box and asked, “Will ya marry me?”

“Yes” Liz answered. She held her left hand out for him. Zan slipped the ring on her ring finger and said, “Iz loves ya.” “I love you too” Liz said. She brought her mouth to Zan’s mouth capturing his mouth in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, Zan said, “We should eat n then takes a shower. Ava wants me ta bring ya over so ya can get ready wit her n Ria.” “That sounds like fun. I can show my ring off” Liz said. Zan smiled, happy that Liz liked the ring he had picked out for her. He just hoped that later she wouldn’t want to hang him from his balls when she found out their marriage was arranged. Doesn’t change that I love her and wanted her to marry me no matter what. Liz held her hand out admiring the ring on her finger.

Ria sighed, knowing she had to get out of the tub. She pulled the stopper up for the water to drain. Standing up, she reached over and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her body and stepped out of the tub. Walking over to the door, she opened it and walked back into the bedroom. Going over to the closet, she stepped inside and looked through her clothes. She decided to wear a black zipper sweatshirt and a pair of black sweat pants with pink pin stripes on the side. Taking them off the hangers, she walked out of the closet and over to the bed. Unwrapping the towel from around her body, she dried herself off and then dropped the towel on the ground. Picking up the pants, she stepped into them and pulled the pants up her legs to rest on her hips. Reaching down she picked up her sweatshirt and slipped her arms into the sleeves and zipped the zipper to just below the valley of her breasts.

Ria slipped her feet into a pair of black mules and then walked across the room to the door. Opening the door, she walked out into the hallway going over to the door leading downstairs. Turning the handle, she walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Rath and Michael looked up when she walked into the kitchen and smirked. Ria placed her hands on her hips and said, “What are you guys planning?” “Nothin’” Rath said. “We thought ya had fallen asleep in the tub” Michael said. Ria stuck her tongue out at Michael. “You know it’s not nice to stick your tongue out” Michael said. He grabbed Ria and wrapped his arms around her waist, capturing her mouth in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, Ria looked deep into Michael’s brown eyes.

“I’m going to go take a cold shower” Michael said. Ria giggled and watched as Michael walked out of the kitchen. “Iz thinks Michael n I should tease ya later” Rath said. “I think you will be giving me what I want” Ria said. Rath raised his right eyebrow and said, “Ya thinks?” Ria smiled evilly and said, “Yep.” She walked over to the coffee maker, picking up the coffee pot and poured coffee into her mug. When I wear that dress I bought later I have a feeling you and Michael will be putty in my hands.

Pt 37

Ria stepped into a pair of black thongs and pulled them up her legs to rest on her hips. She then picked up her dress and stepped into the black silky material, pulling it up her body. Taking two straps for the top she then covered her breasts, crisscrossing the straps and clasping the clasps together behind her neck. Looking at her refection in the mirror, she wondered if her mid-section being bare was too much for her first dinner at Kal’s house. Turning around, she walked to the bathroom door, opened it and walked out into Ava’s bedroom.

“Oh, I like that” Ava said. “Me too,” Liz said. “Okay Liz. Your turn to get ready” Ava said. Liz nodded her head ‘yes’ and picked up her dress, walking into the bathroom and closing the door. Ria sat down on the edge of the bed and picked up a pair of three inch spiked high heeled sandals with a strap across her toes and an ankle strap that was black leather and rhinestones. She slipped her feet into the sandals and secured the strap around her ankle. “Those shoes are cute” Ava said. “Never can have enough shoes” Ria said. “Nope” Ava said.

Liz pulled her T-shirt over her head, dropping it onto the floor and then moved her hands to the waistband of her sweats, pushing them down her legs with her thongs. Reaching over, she picked up a pair of black lace thongs and stepped into them, pulling the thongs up her legs to rest on her hips. Reaching over again, she picked up her black silky dress with a ruffled hem and stepped into it, pulling the dress up and slipping her arms into the thin spaghetti straps. She looked in the mirror and liked how the dress was simple but elegant. Squatting down, she picked up her T-shirt, sweats and thongs. Walking back over to the door, she opened the door and walked back out into Ava’s bedroom. Going over to the bed, she sat down and picked up her bag, stuffing her clothes inside of the bag. Reaching down, she picked up a pair of black leather mules with chrome three inch spiked heels and slipped her feet into them.

“I like your dress” Ria said. “Me too,” Ava said. “Cool…I hope Zan likes it” Liz said. “I’m sure he will” Ava said. “Well, since I am going back to his house tonight” Liz said. “Again” Ava said. Liz rolled her brown eyes at Ava before saying, “I was thinking of slipping the dress off and trying once again to get Zan to go all the way” Liz said. “I was going to change into another dress I got and see how long Rath can resist me” Ria said. “My brother can resist you” Ava said in surprise. “I know. Shocking” Ria said. “I had better go get ready or the guys will be waiting for us” Ava said. “Yeah I want to see your dress” Ria said. Liz nodded her head yes while trying to push the thoughts out of her mind about Rath giving Ria an engagement ring around the same time Zan gave her one.

Ava walked over to her closet taking her dress off the hanger and walking into the bathroom. Ria waited until the bathroom door closed and said, “Okay spill chica what’s bothering you?” “Rath asked you to marry him last night?” Liz asked. Ria nodded her head ‘yes’, hating that she couldn’t tell Liz everything. “I see Zan gave you a ring. Did he get down on one knee?” Ria asked. Liz shook her head no and said, “He brought me breakfast in bed the ring was in between our plates” Liz answered. “Rath didn’t get down on one knee either” Ria said. “How did he propose?” Liz asked. “Rath climbed into bed next to me and took my hand, putting the box in my right hand. I opened the box and he put the ring on my finger” Ria said.

“Don’t you think it’s strange that Zan asked me around the same time Rath asked you? And I see Rath also bought you a gorgeous diamond bracelet” Liz said. “Michael gave me the bracelet” Ria said. “Oh...” Liz said. She was quiet for a moment trying to figure out why Ria was avoiding her question. “Are you hiding something from me?” Liz asked. Ava walked back into the bedroom at the exact moment. She was wearing a spaghetti strapped black dress with pink rhinestones around the top and waist. The dress had a tear drop opening at the valley of Ava’s breasts and was cut at an angle at the bottom with a layer of pink satin . “That’s cute” Ria said. “Nice” Liz said. Ava noticed Liz seemed to be kinda quiet and asked, “Did I miss something?”

Ava sat down on the bed next to Liz and reached down picking up her shoes. She slipped her feet into a pair of black leather shoes with three inch spiked heels. “I just feel like I am missing something” Liz said. “Zan loves ya and ya loves him. So what are you missing?” Ava asked. “That’s all that really matters” Liz said. Just remember that later, Ria thought. “We should go downstairs the guys should be here any time now” Ava said. She got up from the bed walking to the door. Liz reached down picking up her bag and got up from the bed. Ria stood up and picked up her bag following Liz over to Ava. Opening the door, Ava walked out into the hallway and downstairs followed by Liz and Ria.

Rath, Michael, and Zan walked into the living room a few minutes later. Rath was wearing a white dress shirt and black dress pants. Michael was dressed exactly like Rath. Ria tried not to giggle when she saw that Rath and Michael were both still wearing their black work boots. They are not wearing work boots for our wedding. Liz was having a hard time not drooling looking at Zan dressed in a white dress shirt and black dress pants. “Ya know Kal should remind the three of you about dress shoes” Ava said. “Ready?” Zan asked. Liz got up from the couch walking over to him. Zan admired the way the dress hugged her body in all the right places. “You look hot” Zan whispered in her ear. Liz smiled and blushed happy Zan liked her dress. “You don’t look bad yourself” Liz said.

Ria got up from the couch walking over to Rath and Michael. Rath ran his brown eyes over her dress admiring the way it hugged her curves and how her mid section was bare. Michael discretely admired Ria in her dress. “Zan, I’m gonna ride wit ya n Liz” Ava said. Zan nodded his head yes. Rath took Ria’s hand in his hand leading her to the door followed by Michael. Zan took Liz’s hand in his hand leading to the front door. Ava followed them over to the door and outside. Rath walked over to the passenger’s door and opened it. Ria climbed into the passenger’s seat after Michael climbed into the back. Rath closed the door and walked around the car to the driver’s side opening the door he climbed into the car and closed the door.

Zan walked over to the passenger’s side opening the door. Ava climbed into the back and Liz climbed into the car. Zan closed the door and walked around the car opening the driver’s side door. Climbing into the car, he closed the door and turned the key starting the engine. Shifting the car into reverse he backed the car out of the driveway, and then shifted the car into drive and driving down the road to Kal’s house. Rath turned the key bringing the engine to life. Ria leaned into the back giving Michael a chaste kiss soon as Zan’s car was out of sight. “Tonight’s gonna be an interesting night” Rath said as he backed the car out of the driveway. Ria nodded her head yes and said, “Zan gave Liz an engagement ring last night. Do you think she will be mad when she finds out the arranged marriage?” “Where ya?” Rath asked. “For a few minutes, but then I realized it didn’t matter cause that’s what I wanted anyways” Ria answered. Rath shifted the car into drive driving down the road to Kal’s house.

Kivar opened his eyes and looked down at Isabel, who was snuggled into his body. Isabel slowly opened her eyes looking into Kivar’s blue eyes. “Morning” Isabel said. “Morning” Kivar said. He brought his mouth to Isabel’s, capturing her mouth in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, Isabel moaned in frustration feeling her wetness pool between her legs. “Iz gotta go do some things this morning, so you will have to play with Penelope” Kivar said. Isabel stuck her bottom lip out in a pout, wanting to spend the day with Kivar. “I will also have several gowns sent here for you to try on” Kivar said. “Oh? A wedding gown?” Isabel said. “Yes. I was thinking of announcing our engagement tomorrow. You will also need to pick another one to wear for that day. After the announcement, you and Penelope can go into town. I will have Mitch take you” Kivar said. “Shopping brought to me and then more shopping? I will just have to thank you later” Isabel said.

Kivar smiled and said, “I can’t wait.” Isabel reluctantly moved out of Kivar’s arms, allowing him to get out of bed. Kivar climbed out of bed and said, “I have to call the store for the gowns, so you should have plenty of time to play first.” “Can you have some food sent in too” Isabel asked. “Of course” Kivar said. He pulled on his jeans and black button down dress shirt. He then sat back down and slipped his feet into his work boots. Reaching over, he pressed a button and said, “Send Penelope to my quarters.” Moving his hand away from the button, he opened the drawer underneath and said, “There are a few toys in here, if you decide that you are ready to use them on Penelope” Kivar said. Isabel blushed, having never played with toys before. Kivar closed the drawer and got up from the bed. He opened the door and waited for Penelope to walk into the room. He then walked through the door and closed it behind him.

tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adult Pt 38

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

roswell3053

Pt 38

Lonnie opened her eyes, glancing at the clock. She got up from the bed and opened her door, stepping out into the hallway, walking down the hall making her way to the dining room. Going into the room, she saw Serena sitting at the head of the table and two other girls sitting on the left side of the table. The girl closest to Serena had short brown hair, brown eyes and had her hand resting on her swollen abdomen. The girl sitting next to her had shoulder length curly black hair and piercing blue eyes. Lonnie walked over to the table and pulled back a chair on the right side of the table. She sat down in the chair and looked over at Serena.

“I figured now would be a good time for you to meet two of the girls that are staying here” Serena said. Lonnie nodded her head yes. “I am Nicky” Nicky said. “I’m Cindy” Cindy said. “I’m Lonnie” Lonnie said. “Now I would like each of you to say why you are here then we will eat” Serena said. Nicky moved her hand to her swollen abdomen and said, “My father sent me here when he found out I was pregnant.” “My parents sent me here to help me decide what to do with my life after I got pregnant” Cindy said. Lonnie wondered how far along Nicky and Cindy were in their pregnancies. She could tell Nicky was pregnant but couldn’t really tell with Cindy. “I’m here to decide what I want to do” Lonnie said. She looked at Nicky and asked, “How far along are you?” “I’m six months” Nicky answered. “I’m three months” Cindy said.

While they had talked one of the workers had brought out their food and drinks. Lonnie looked down at the plate in front of her seeing she had been given pork chop, mashed potatoes, green beans, a dinner roll and a large glass of milk. She wrinkled her nose at the milk while picking up her fork to eat. “I don’t like milk either” Cindy said. She picked up her fork stabbing a few green beans and bringing the fork to her mouth. Nicky picked up her fork and started to eat some of her mashed potatoes. Serena sipped her coffee hoping Lonnie would adjust. “After dinner we are going to watch ‘Forsaken’” Nicky said. “I like that movie” Lonnie said. “I just want to remind everyone that lights are out at eleven” Serena said.

Rath pulled the car into the driveway after Zan. He turned the key shutting off the engine. Opening the door, he climbed out of the car and left the door open for Michael. Michael pulled up the seat lever and climbed out of the car. Rath walked around the car opening the passenger’s side door for Ria. She climbed out of the car placing her hand in Rath’s hand. Rath closed the door and lead Ria over to Michael. Closing the door Michael followed Rath and Ria over to the door. Rath opened the door leading Ria inside of the house. Michael walked in after Ria followed by Zan, Liz and Ava. Kal looked up from his recliner and said, “Evening, dinner is just about to be served.” He got up from the recliner leading everyone into the dining room.

Kal sat down at the head of the table. Zan walked to the end of the table near Kal on the left pulling the chair next to the one he was going to sit in away from the table slightly Liz sat down in the chair and Zan sat down next to her. Ava pulled the chair back next to Liz and sat down. Rath walked to the end of the table near Kal on the right and pulled back the next chair for Ria. She sat down in the chair and Rath sat down next to her. Michael pulled back the chair next to Ria and sat down. “I figured we could all eat before I make the announcements” Kal said. Liz looked around the table wondering if anyone knew what Kal was going to be announcing. Zan reached under the table taking her right hand in his hand for a moment before releasing her hand so she could eat.

Kal waved his hands making the food that had been prepared appear on the table. There was a platter with roast beef that was already carved part way into thin slices, a bowel of mashed potatoes, a bowel with gravy, a bowel with fruit salad, a plate with deviled eggs, a bowel with green bean casserole, and a basket with fresh baked crescent rolls. Zan picked up the serving fork for the roast beef and said, “I can serve the roast beef if everyone passes me their plated.” Liz picked up her plate and said, “One small piece.” Zan stabbed a small piece with the fork and placed it on Liz’s plate. Ava picked up her plate handing it to Liz and said, “I want a small piece too.” Zan stabbed another small piece and put it on Ava’s plate. Liz handed the plate back to Ava. Rath picked up Ria’s place and moved it over to Zan. “A small piece” Ria said.

Zan stabbed another small piece and put it on Ria’s plate. Rath set Ria’s plate back down in front of her and Michael handed him his plate. Rath moved the plate closer to Zan. Zan stabbed a couple big pieces and put them on Michael’s plate. Michael nodded his head yes and Rath handed him back his plate. Rath picked up his plate moving it closer to Zan. “Give me the same as Michael” Rath said. Zan stabbed two nice sized pieces and placed them on Rath’s plate. Rath set his plate back down in front of him. Zan stabbed a couple nice sized pieces and put them on his own plate. Kal took the fork from Zan and stabbed a couple of slices and put them on his plate. Setting the serving fork back down he said, “You can pass the bowels around.” Ava picked up the bowel of mashed potatoes spooning a small amount onto her plate. She passed the bowel to Liz. She scooped a small amount onto her plate and passed the bowel to Zan.

Zan scooped a couple of scoops onto his plate and passed the bowel to Kal. He scooped a big spoonful onto his plate and passed the bowel to Rath. Rath scooped a couple of big spoonfuls onto his plate and passed the bowel to Ria. She scooped a small spoonful onto her plate and passed the bowel to Michael He scooped a couple of big spoonfuls onto his plate and set the bowel back down on the table. Ava picked up the bowel with gravy passing the bowel around the table. Liz passed on the gravy and Ava picked up the next bowel with fruit salad passing it to Liz after placing two spoonfuls on her plate. Zan smirked seeing that with the fruit salad the girls were getting more than they had with the other foods. Ava went to pick up the bowel with the green beans and said, “This one’s kinda hot so I can serve this.”

Ria passed her plate to Ava and said, “Like two spoonfuls.” Michael shook his head seeing Ria had taken small portions of everything except the fruit salad and green beans. Ria placed her plate back down in front of her and moved her hand under the table squeezing Michael’s thigh. Michael shook his head no trying really hard to fight his reaction to her touch. She moved her hand away placing her other hand on Rath’s thigh slowly moving her hand higher. Ria…pay back’s a b’tch, Rath told her mentally. Liz passed her plate to Ava and said, “I want about what you gave Ria.” Ava scooped the same amount onto Liz’s plate. Liz set her plate back down and turned her head looking at Zan. “I have enough” Zan said. “Kal, Rath, do you want some?” Ava asked.

Rath shook his head no not trusting his voice because Ria’s hand was cupping his hardened cock. “No thanks” Kal said. Michael set the basket down on the table. “Everyone eat” Kal said. Everyone started eating their food. Rath turned his head looking into Ria’s green eyes while saying mentally, If ya don’t stop, ya will regrets later…when ya wants ta cum. Ria moved her hand away and picked up her fork trying to concentrate on the food on her plate other than what she wanted to happen later. Michael smirked, having heard Rath through their connection. He was glad Ria was right handed and couldn’t mess with him. Kal sat silently eating his food trying to figure out where would be the best place to start. He waited until everyone had finished their food and said, “I figured we could have coffee while I make my announcements and then dessert after” Kal said.

Kal waved his hands making clearing the table of their dishes and the left over food. A tray appeared with a silver coffee canteen, a sugar bowel, small pitcher of cream and a bottle of Tabasco sauce. Ava reached over picking up the silver coffee canteen. She poured some into her coffee mug and passed the coffee around the table. Michael set the coffee canteen back down on the tray. “Does anyone need the sugar, creamer or Tabasco?” Ava asked. Ria and Liz both shook their heads no. Zan, Rath, Michael and Kal all said, “Pass the Tabasco.” Ava sprinkled some into her mug and passed the Tabasco sauce around the table. Michael set the bottle back down on the tray after putting some into his mug.

Liz suddenly felt nervous when she noticed Kal had looked directly at her. “When Ria and Liz were younger I approached their parents about two marriages which I wanted to arrange” Kal said. Liz looked around the table noticing that the only person that looked surprised was Ava. “The marriages were to be, Rath was to be married to Ria and Zan to Liz. Contracts were drawn up and signed” Kal said. He paused for a moment before continuing, “Rath had found out what was happening to Michael and asked me to find him a loop hole in our laws so that Michael could be where he belonged.” Michael glanced over at Rath knowing Rath felt to blame for Hank beating him the last time. “I found the loop hole at the same time that Michael was hurt. I will not go into detail as to what happened that is Michael’s business and if he cares to share that is completely up to him” Kal said.

Ria reached over taking Michael’s hand in her hand showing her support for him. “Recently Rath and Ria’s contract was changed to include Michael” Kal said. “That’s like illegal” Liz said. “Not for an alien wedding. You see both Ria and you are entering an alien marriage” Kal said. Liz looked at Ria noticing she didn’t look surprised and saw they were holding hands. That explains the bracelet from Michael. “Since Rath and Ria’s contract had to be changed I had asked them to have a date picked to give to me tonight” Kal said. “July twenty second” Ria answered. Michael and Rath both nodded their heads yes knowing they had decided on July sometime. Kal looked over at Liz and said, “Zan wanted to tell you a long time ago.” Liz nodded her head having decided already that the only thing that mattered was she loved Zan.

“Zan and you also have to pick a date. Sometime after Ria, Rath and Michael’s wedding. Especially if Zan plans on you living with him. I was given strict instructions from your father that if you lived under Zan’s room he wanted a date” Kal said. Liz’s brown eyes doubled in size as she realized that was why Zan wanted to wait and wanted her to move in. Guess we pick a date later. Kal turned his attention back to Ria and said, “I have an account for you to use for expenses which you will need since now you have to plan your wedding.” Ria smiled looking at Ava and Liz. They all said, “Shopping,” making all the guys groan. Kal smiled and said, “I think that about covers everything for tonight. We can have dessert and you all can go home.” He waved his hand again making a plate appear in front of everyone with a slice of cheesecake with strawberries.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adult pt 39

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

roswell3053

Pt 39

Penelope walked over to her side of the bed and waited for Isabel to tell her what to do. “Strip for me” Isabel commanded. Penelope moved her hands to the thin spaghetti straps and slowly pushed them down her arms, slipping the dress off. Her nipples hardened into tight peaks as she felt Isabel’s heated gaze on her body. Isabel moved the sheet away from her body and spread her legs, exposing her wet heat. “I want to cum” Isabel said. Penelope crawled onto the bed and brought her mouth to Isabel’s pussy. She ran her tongue back and forth over her outer lips, licking the juices that had seeped through. “More...” Isabel moaned.

Penelope circled Isabel’s opening a couple of times with the tip of her tongue then thrust her tongue deep inside of her pussy. Isabel moved her hands into Penelope’s hair, holding her mouth against her pussy. Penelope moved her tongue around Isabel’s inner walls. “Ohhh....” Isabel moaned in pleasure. Penelope thrust her tongue in and out of Isabel’s pussy. Isabel whimpered and moaned in pleasure, feeling her climax building from the bottom of her toes. Penelope moved her hand to Isabel’s clit, circling it with her thumb. She thrust her tongue harder and faster, while taking Isabel’s clit between her thumb and forefinger, rolling the hardened nub.

“Penelope....” Isabel moaned. She thrust her hips uncontrollably, making her pussy grind into Penelope’s mouth as her walls clamped down on her thrusting tongue. Penelope greedily drank down her juices making certain not to miss a single drop, then slipped her tongue out of Isabel’s fluttering heat. She kissed her way up Isabel’s body until she reached her mouth. Isabel moved her hands to Penelope’s ass checks gripping them in her hands while pressing their pussies together. Penelope moaned against Isabel’s mouth in pleasure. Isabel captured Penelope’s mouth in a bruising kiss. Penelope tried to rock her hips to relieve the ache between her legs. She whimpered into Isabel’s mouth when Isabel dug her nails into her round ass check making her hold still. Isabel broke the kiss, breathing in much needed air. She could feel Penelope’s juices coating her outer lips and moaned in pleasure.

“Please...” Penelope begged. Isabel rocked her hips once and was instantly rewarded when Penelope mewed in pleasure while her juices flowed over Isabel’s pussy. She rolled their bodies and moved away from Penelope slightly. Penelope watched Isabel through hooded green eyes, wondering what Isabel had planned for her today. Isabel reached over and opened the drawer Kivar had shown her earlier. She reached inside, taking out a double dildo that looked to be about the same size as Kivar’s cock. “I’m going to claim you completely today” Isabel said. Penelope nodded her head ‘yes’, having known sooner or later Isabel would break her both of her cherries. Isabel slipped the one end into her pussy and moaned in pleasure. She wrapped the strap around her waist with one hand and positioned the other dildo at Penelope’s wet pussy.

Penelope was unable to stop the whimper from escaping her mouth when Isabel thrust her hips forward forcing her to take the dildo into her pussy. Isabel thrust through Penelope’s barrier of her innocents and stilled her movements for a moment. Penelope wanted to feel the pleasure that she knew Isabel would give her. She rocked her hips letting Isabel know she was ready. Isabel thrust her hips making the dildo slid in and out of Penelope’s pussy. She moaned in pleasure feeling the one inside of her pussy brush against her g-spot with each thrust. “Isabel...” Penelope moaned. Her walls clamped down on the dildo at the same time Isabel climaxed. Isabel slipped the dildo out of Penelope’s fluttering heat and lifted her legs slightly giving her access to Penelope’s ass.

Penelope braced herself for the pain, knowing that this was going to hurt worse than the other. Isabel thrust her hips forward forcing Penelope to take the dildo into her virgin asshole. She thrust forward and broke through her cherry and pulled back, thrusting in and out, unable to stop needing to relieve the ache building inside of her body again. “Ohhh...” Penelope moaned, feeling the pain turn to pleasure. Isabel meowed in pleasure feeling her walls clamping down on the dildo inside of her pussy. She thrust her hips forward causing Penelope to whimper and moan in pleasure as her ass clenched around the dildo and her pussy pulsed. Isabel slowly slipped the dildo out of Penelope’s clenching ass and said, “A nice bubble bath and then a short nap before we have some clothes brought to us.”

Rath turned the key shutting off the engine after parking the Trans Am in the garage. He glanced over at Ria and saw that she was smiling. Ria reached over and opened her door. Climbing out of the car she said, “I want to change into another dress.” Michael raised his right eyebrow, wondering what Ria had planned. Rath opened his door and climbed out of the car. He lifted the lever for the seat and said, “Michael and I will wait for ya in his bedroom.” Ria nodded her head ‘yes’ and walked over to the door, opening it and walking inside. Michael climbed out of the car and closed the door. He moved his hand to the bulge in Rath’s jeans and said, “Give Ria what she wants cause I want your hard cock inside of me.” Rath smirked at Michael while moving his hand down to cover Michael’s hand with his own. He moved his hand away from his hardened cock and pinned Michael to the car in one swift movement.

Michael moaned when Rath pressed his body into the car and captured Michael’s mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Rath rocked his hips grinding his hardened cock into Michael’s hardened cock. Michael moaned in pleasure and frustration when Rath ground his hips making Michael fully aware of his own hardened cock. Rath broke the kiss for air, and said, “Ria’s waitin’ for us in ya room,” in a thick and husky voice. Michael nodded his head ‘yes’ and said, “We don’t want to keep her waiting.” Rath stepped away from Michael walking toward the door. Opening the door, he said, “Ria kept moving her hand up my leg at Kal’s. So Iz plans on teasin’ her for awhile.” He stepped into the house followed by Michael.

Michael closed the door, and said, “We could really tease Ria by making her watch us.” Rath walked over to the door leading upstairs and opened the door. Climbing the stairs he opened the door and stepped into the hallway. Michael climbed upstairs and stepped into the hallway after Rath. Rath walked over to Michael’s bedroom door, turning the knob he stepped into the room. Michael stepped into the room after Rath and closed the door. They found Ria sitting on Michael’s bed waiting for them wearing a black dress that was open from the neck down to her right hip where there was a small clip which held the dress together. Ria stood up and asked, “What took you so long? Revealing the dress was open from the clip down and the only thing holding the dress together was the small clip.

Rath licked his lips seeing the dress covering Ria. “You like?” Ria asked. “Hell yeah” Rath answered. Michael licked his lips and nodded his head ‘yes’. “Shame though” Rath said. Ria blinked while looking at Rath confused. “Dat ya aint’ ever wearin’ dat anywhere where anyone else could see ya besides me and Michael” Rath said. He walked closer to the bed followed by Michael. “Michael and I were discussn’ how ya misbehaved at dinner” Rath said. Ria’s tongue snaked out of her mouth and teasingly ran around her bottom lip. Rath wrapped his arms around Ria’s body and moved his hands to her hips bringing her body closer to him so that she was pressed up against his hard body. Ria moaned in frustration, feeling his hardened cock pressing into her through his dress pants and the thin material of her dress.

Rath captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Michael walked over to Rath and Ria standing behind Ria and wrapping his arms around her body. Ria broke the kiss and moaned feeling Michael’s hardened cock pressing into her ass. Rath smirked and looked into Michael’s brown eyes, and said mentally, Let’s move this to da bed. I’ll eat Ria out and she can gives ya head Michael nodded his head ‘yes’ and hoped that Rath would fill him with his hardened cock. Rath unwrapped his arms from around Ria’s waist and took her hand in his. Michael unwrapped his arms from around her waist and followed Rath and Ria over to his bed. Rath moved his hand from hers towards the clip and opened it. Michael moved his hand to her shoulders sliding the straps down her arms. Letting go of the straps, he let the dress fall to the floor leaving Ria standing naked between them.

Michael rearranged the pillows on the bed for Ria to lean back against. Rath laid Ria back against the pillows. Ria moaned feeling the cool sheets against her heated skin. Rath smirked, and concentrated making his and Michael’s clothes melt away from their bodies. Ria licked her lips admiring Rath and Michael’s naked and hard bodies before her. Rath climbed onto the bed crawling up the bed and bringing his mouth to her wet heat. Michael climbed onto the bed so he was kneeling near Ria. He brought his mouth to her mouth and captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Rath reached over while Ria was distracted picking up her vibrator and the tube of lube. Michael broke the kiss for much needed air. Rath ran his fingers over her outer lips while moving his other fingers to her virgin asshole.

Ria’s green eyes doubled in size when she felt his finger pressing into her asshole. “Ya wants ta go all the way” Rath said. “Yes” Ria answered. Rath slowly thrust his finger inside of her virgin ass. Ria whimpered at the new sensation and moaned, “What...are...you...ahhh...” “Gettin’ ya ready” Rath answered in a thick and husky voice. Ria gripped the sheets in her hands as Rath started to thrust his finger in and out. “Just givin’ ya da feel of what dis will be like. Iz figured Michael can break ya cherry here. But not today cause when we go back ta my room iz gonna fill ya tight wet pussy with my hard cock. If ya aint’ too tired from what we gonna do now” Rath said in a thick and husky voice. He slipped his finger out of her ass and picked up the vibrator slowly thrusting it inside and turning the vibrator on to medium.

Ria breathed in and out gripping the sheets tighter in her hands. She could feel her juices starting to flow with each vibration inside of her ass. “Since ya teased me and Michael, iz decided ya can feel da vibrations and watch me and Michael when ya feels likes ya can’t wait any longer ta have somethin’ inside ya pussy. Then, Michael’s gonna eat ya out” Rath said in a thick and husky voice. He motioned for Michael to come kneel in front of him. Michael quickly moved in front of Rath and brought his mouth to her pussy and ran his tongue along her outer lips. “Just making sure I was in the right position” Michael moaned. “Michael...please...” Ria begged.

Rath spread Michael’s ass checks with one hand and slowly thrust his finger in and out of Michael’s ass. Michael moaned in pleasure and frustration wanting more than Rath’s finger inside of him. Rath slipped his finger out of Michael’s ass and took his hardened cock into his hand, slowly guiding his hardened cock into Michael’s tight ass. Ria moaned in frustration feeling even more wetness between her legs from watching Rath fill Michael with his hard cock. “Ohhh...” Michael moaned in pleasure. Rath moaned in pleasure when his hardened cock was completely inside of Michael’s tight ass. He thrust his hardened cock in and out of Michael’s tight ass, making Michael grunt and moan in pleasure.

Ria whimpered and moaned in frustration, desperately needing attention at her wet pussy. “Ya likes watchn’” Rath moaned. Ria moaned in frustration watching Rath thrust his hardened cock in and out of Michael’s tight ass. Michael moaned in pleasure feeling Rath’s large mushroom head brush against his g-spot. He inhaled deeply smelling Ria’s juices, knowing she needed attention desperately. “Rath...” Michael moaned. “Michael...” Rath moaned in pure pleasure as Michael’s ass clenched around his hardened cock. Michael moved his mouth to Ria’s pussy, swiftly thrusting his tongue deep inside at the same moment her ass clenched around the vibrator. “Michael....” Ria screamed. She thrust her hips uncontrollably grinding her pussy into Michael’s mouth. Michael greedily drank down her juices, making certain not to miss a single drop. His ass clenched around Rath’s thrusting hardened cock and his hot seed shot out over the sheets.

Rath thrust his hardened cock as deep as he possible could, filling Michael’s clenching ass with his hot seed. “Michael...” Rath screamed. He slipped his cock out of Michael’s ass and waved his hand over his cock, cleaning himself off. Michael slipped his tongue out of Ria’s fluttering heat and moved his hand to the vibrator, slowly slipping it out of her clenching ass. Rath reached over, taking the vibrator and cleaned it off with his powers. Holding onto the vibrator, he picked up the tube of lube and set the two down on the end stand. Michael moved and laid on his side next to Ria. Rath waved his hand over the cum on the bed, making it disappear and moved to lay on Ria’s other side. He wrapped his arms around her body and turned her body, brining Ria into his arms. Michael moved closer to Ria and wrapped his arms around her body so his hands were also touching Rath’s body.

Rath pulled the covers up over their bodies and captured Ria’s mouth in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, he said, “I’ll takes ya in da bedroom in a few. Let’s relax while Michael goes ta sleep.” Ria turned her head and captured Michael’s mouth in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, Ria turned back to Rath and said, “We should just all stay in here.” “Iz wants our first time ta be just us like Michael n mine was” Rath said. Michael kissed the back of Ria’s neck before saying, “We will all sleep in the same bed soon.” He closed his brown eyes knowing sleep would come soon, his body was tired from their activities. Ria smiled, liking the idea of them all being together during and after everything they do together. Rath watched Michael breathing in and out knowing he was fast asleep. He carefully moved unwrapping Michael’s arms from around Ria’s body.

Michael mumbled in his sleep. Rath moved the covers away from their bodies and climbed out of bed, bringing Ria with him. Ria wrapped her arms around his neck, holding onto him tightly. Rath reached down bringing the covers back over Michael’s body. He walked across the room, opening the door that connected their bedrooms. Stepping into his room, he looked back at Michael and though, soon we will all sleep together. He closed the door and walked across the room, laying Ria down on the mattress. Ria unwrapped her arms from around his neck and looked deep into his brown eyes. “Ya sure ya ready?” Rath asked. “Yes...” Ria answered with out hesitation. Rath covered her body with his body so his hardened cock was pressing into her pussy. He knew Ria was more than ready to have his hardened cock inside of her pussy.

Rath moved his body slightly away from her body and took his hardened cock into his hand. “This is gonna hurt” Rath said. Ria nodded her head ‘yes’ and said, “I know. I want this…now.” Rath then slowly guided his hardened cock inside of her tight wet pussy. He moaned in pleasure when he felt how tight she was. “Ya so tight” Rath moaned. Ria whimpered feeling his hardened cock slowly stretching her. Rath’s large mushroom head reached her thin barrier of her innocents and he captured her mouth in a passionate kiss while he thrust forward, breaking through her barrier of innocents. Ria whimpered into his mouth and tears filled her green eyes as she felt the sharp pain. Rath broke the kiss, breathing in much needed air. He moved his hands to her checks and brushed away the few tears, giving her time to adjust to his hardened cock being buried deep inside of her pussy.

Ria thrust her hips, wanting to feel his hardened cock moving inside of her pussy. Rath moved his hands down her legs lifting them and encouraging her to wrap her legs around his waist. Ria wrapped her legs around his waist as Rath slowly pulled his hardened cock back, then thrust his hardened cock back inside. Ria matched his thrusts moaning in pure pleasure, “So good...” “Ya...so...tight....” Rath moaned in pure pleasure. He thrust his hardened cock in and out of her pussy, slowly increasing the intensity of his thrusts. Ria ran her nails down his back, leaving scratch marks. “Ohhh....” Ria moaned. She thrust her hips harder and faster feeling her climax building from the bottom of her toes. Rath reached between their bodies circling her clit with his thumb. “Rath....” Ria screamed. Her walls clamped down on his thrusting hardened cock milking her for all he was worth. “Ria....” Rath screamed. Thrusting his hardened cock as deep as he possibly could, he filled her fluttering heat with his hot seed.

Rath continued to thrust his cock in and out, prolonging their orgasm until he had to slip out of her fluttering heat. Ria whimpered, wanting his cock to still be inside of her. Rath captured her mouth in a passionate kiss. While their tongues battled, he rolled their bodies onto their sides. Breaking the kiss for air, he reached down bringing the covers up over their bodies. “I love you” Ria said. “I love ya” Rath said. He wrapped his arms tightly around her, holding her close to his body. Ria snuggled into his body, enjoying his arms wrapped tightly around her. Rath watched her eyes slowly flutter closed. He watched her sleep for a few moments before he closed his own eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adult pt 40

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

roswell3053

Pt 40

Kal sighed, glad that dinner had not been a total disaster. He glanced at the clock, knowing Alex would arrive in about an hour. That gives me time to get Tess out of the tank and get her in the shower and fed. He walked throughout the house and into his bedroom. Walking over to his closet, he took out a black terry cloth robe and belt. Turning around, he walked over to the room where Tess was inside of the tank and went inside. He walked over to the computer and typed the command onto the keyboard to drain the tank.

The tank slowly started to drain of the gelatin-like substance and Kal pressed a button to take the breathing tube out of Tess’s mouth. Tess breathed in her first breath of air in months and opened her blue eyes. “When the tank completely drains I will help you out of the tank” Kal said. Tess nodded her head and blushed in embarrassment, not used to being completely nude in front of Kal. Kal walked over to the stairs with the terry cloth robe and belt when the tank finished draining a few moments later. Climbing the stairs, he held onto the terry cloth with one hand and reached inside, helping Tess out of the tank with his other hand. He held the robe out for Tess and she slipped her arms into the robe.

Kal moved the robe up her arms to rest at her shoulders. Tess closed the robe and tied the belt around her waist. Kal then helped Tess down the stairs and into his bedroom. Pointing to the door on his left Kal said, “That is the bathroom. You need to take a shower and clean the rest of the fluid from your body. I left a clean robe in the bathroom for you.” Tess nodded her head ‘yes’ and asked, “Is everything okay now with the baby?” “Yes. Everything is perfectly fine with your baby. You need to refrain from using your powers for twenty-four hours and we can talk more after your shower. I’m going to go put your plate in the microwave” Kal said. Tess nodded her head and walked over to the bathroom door. Moving her hand to the doorknob, she turned the handle and walked into the bathroom.

Kal waited until he heard the water running in the shower before turning and walking out of his bedroom. Tess stepped into the shower and closed the shower curtain. Moving under the spray of warm water, she sighed enjoying the feel of the warm water against her body. Reaching up, she took a scrubby down from around the shower head and reached down with her other hand to pick up a bar of Dove soap. She rubbed the bar of soap into the scrubby, forming a lather and then set it back down, bringing the scrubby to her body. She then slowly moved the scrubby over her body.

Tess’s blue eyes sparkled with tears when she moved the scrubby over her swollen abdomen. I’ve missed so much and Alex… Oh my god, Alex! I forgot to ask Kal about Alex. She moved the scrubby away from her abdomen and washed the rest of her body. Setting the scrubby down, she picked up the bottle of shampoo and squeezed some into the palm of her hand. Kal has a phone…I will call Alex. He’s gonna be so mad at me. Setting the bottle back down, she brought her hands to her blonde hair. She massaged her scalp and washed her hair and then tilted her head back under the warm water to rinse away the shampoo. Moving her head slightly, she stepped under the spray of the warm water to let it rinse away all the soap from her body.

Tess reached down to turn off the hot and cold water faucets and opened the shower curtain. She reached over to take a white fluffy towel off the towel rack and brought the towel to her body. Using the towel to slowly dry off her body, she then wrapped the towel around her body and stepping out of the tub. Looking over at the sink, she found a hairbrush and toothbrush set out for her next to the robe. Walking over to the sink, she picked up the hairbrush and ran the brush through her hair. Setting the hairbrush down, she picked up the toothbrush and turned on the cold water. Putting the toothbrush under the cold water, she opened the toothpaste. Taking the toothbrush out of the water, she squeezed toothpaste onto the bristles and put the toothbrush in her mouth.

Tess brushed her teeth and spit into the sink. Sticking the toothbrush into the water, she rinsed off the brush and sink. Setting the toothbrush down on the counter top, she un-wrapped the towel from her body and picked up the white terry cloth robe. Slipping her arms into the sleeves, she wrapped the robe around her body and tied the belt around her waist. Walking over to the bathroom door, she turned the handle and stepped into Kal’s bedroom. There she found Kal sitting on his bed, waiting for her. He picked up a pair of Panda bear slippers. “Ava thought your feet might get cold” Kal said.

Tess smiled and said, “They are cute.” She walked over to Kal and took the slippers. She set the slippers on the floor and slipped her feet into them. Kal got up from his bed and said, “Follow me.” He walked over to the bookshelf pulling the book for the passageway. The passageway opened and Kal led Tess through the passageway and into the living room. Neat, Tess thought. Kal led Tess over to the dining room table where a plate of food and glass of milk was waiting for her. Tess sat down in the chair and looked down seeing roast beef, mashed potatoes with gravy, green bean casserole, fruit salad, two deviled eggs and a crescent roll. She picked up her fork and asked, “Can I call Alex.”

Alex walked into the kitchen and asked, “Did I hear my name?” Tess looked up at hearing Alex’s voice and smiled when she saw him walking over to the table. “I’ll leave the two of you alone. When you are done come into the living room” Kal said. Kal walked out of the kitchen and Alex walked over to the table. He leaned down bringing his mouth to hers, giving her a chaste kiss. “I missed you” Alex said. “I missed you too,” Tess said. Alex pulled back the chair next to her and sat down. “Eat, we have plenty of time to catch up after” Alex said. Tess nodded her head ‘yes’ thinking, I want to do a little more than talk. She started eating her green bean casserole. After swallowing her food, she asked, “Are you hungry?”

Alex shook his head no and leaned in close to Tess. “Not for food” Alex whispered. Tess smiled and her blue eyes sparkled deciding she was going to have him for dessert. Been too long, Tess thought while stabbing a small piece of roast beef. She brought the beef to her mouth and slipped her fork into her mouth. Taking the fork out of her mouth, she continued to eat till all of her food was gone. Setting her fork down, she then picked up the class of milk and sipped at it. Alex sat and watched her, happy she and the baby were both well and no longer in the tank. Tess set the empty glass on the table and said, “How long are you staying?”

“The night” Alex answered. He looked into her blue eyes and asked jokingly, “Trying to get rid of me?” “Nope” Tess answered. Alex pushed back his chair and stood up. He held out his hand to her. Tess pushed her chair back and stood up, placing her hand in Alex’s. Looking up into his brown eyes, Tess asked, “Gonna give me a real kiss now?” Alex then brought his mouth down to hers and captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, Tess breathed in deeply trying to catch her breath. “Why don’t we have Kal show us to the guest room” Alex suggested.

Tess nodded her head ‘yes’, liking the idea of having Alex all to herself. Alex and Tess walked into the living room hand in hand. Kal looked up from his paper and said, “Did you want to wait till morning for any questions you might have?” Tess nodded her head ‘yes’ and said, “Yeah. I want to spend sometime with Alex.” Kal nodded his head and said, “Not very often I break my rules about sleeping in the same bed if not married..” Standing up he thought, Tess and Alex will be the next wedding I am announcing He led Alex and Tess out of the living room and down the hall to the second door on the right. Opening the door, he turned on the lights and waved his hand, using his powers to sound proof the room. “Just sound proofed the room. No use in keeping the whole house up and Ava is right next door” Kal said.

Tess blushed, knowing she never was the quiet one. “Have a nice night and see you in the morning” Kal said. “Night” Tess and Alex said. They stepped into the room and Alex closed the door. Tess walked over to the bed and pulled the sheets back. Alex walked over to the bed, his eyes watching her every move. Tess moved her hands to the tie at her waist slowly untying the belt. She moved her arms to the shoulders and slowly pushed the robe off her body. Alex licked his lips at seeing Tess standing before him completely naked. “Beautiful” Alex said. Tess blushed and climbed onto the bed, laying on her side and patting the spot next to her. “Come join me” Tess said.

Alex walked over to the bed and kicked off his boots. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and dropped it onto the floor. Tess licked her lips, admiring his chest. Alex moved his hand to his jeans unbuttoning and unzipping them. He pushed his jeans down his legs and climbed onto the bed next to her. Wrapping his arms around her body, he brought her body close to his and brought his mouth to hers, capturing her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Tess moaned into his mouth as he deepened the kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, Alex reached down bringing the covers up over their bodies. Tess snuggled into his body and said, “Since we have all night I want to cuddle for awhile.” “Sounds good to me” Alex said.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adult pt 41

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

roswell3053

Pt 41

Mitch opened his eyes and looked down at Fallon snuggled in his body. He sighed, knowing that his shift would be starting soon. Still have time for a quickie. Rolling her body away from his body, he moved down the bed and spread her legs open, exposing her pussy to him. His tongue snaked out of his mouth and ran along her outer lips, making Fallon moan in her sleep. She tastes so good! I just love drinking her down. He thrust his tongue deep inside of her pussy and then brought his tongue back, running his tongue around her inner walls.

Fallon moaned in pleasure, slowly opening her eyes. She moved her hands into his hair holding his mouth against her pussy. Mitch thrust his tongue harder and faster enjoying the whimpers and moans of pleasure escaping her mouth. “Ohhh....” Fallon moaned. Mitch moved his thumb to her clit, rolling the hardened nub in circles. Fallon thrust her hips, grinding her pussy into his mouth as her walls clamped down on his tongue. Mitch greedily drank down her juices, making certain not to miss a single drop. He slipped his tongue out of her fluttering heat and crawled up her body. Fallon moaned in frustration when his hardened cock brushed against her pussy.

Mitch captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss, only breaking the kiss when air became an issue. “Morning” Mitch said in a thick and husky voice. “Morning” Fallon said. Mitch reached between their bodies, taking his hardened cock into his hand and slowly guiding his cock into her tight wet pussy. “So tight,” Mitch moaned as he filled her. “Mmm...” Fallon moaned in pleasure. Mitch pulled his hardened cock back almost all the way and thrust his cock back inside. Fallon wrapped her legs around his waist and matched each one of his thrusts. Mitch thrust his hardened cock harder and faster, wanting to feel her walls clamp down around his hardened cock. “Mitch...” Fallon moaned. Mitch thrust his hardened cock as deep as he possible could, filling her with his hot seed at the same moment her walls clamped down on his hardened cock.

“Fallon...” Mitch moaned. He thrust his cock in and out of her fluttering heat, prolonging their orgasm. He pulled out of her fluttering heat and rolled onto his side, bringing her body into his arms. “I have to go on duty soon” Mitch said. “What am I to do?” Fallon asked. Mitch brought his hand to his eyebrow and scratched it. He hadn’t thought about what Fallon was to do all day. “I think I have some cash you could go shopping” Mitch suggested. “Mitch, I don’t have any clothes” Fallon reminded him. “I’ll have a servant run into town and get you some” Mitch said. Fallon nodded her head ‘yes’ and asked, “How long is your shift?” “Depends” Mitch said. “Can I just wait in bed for you?” Fallon asked.

Mitch licked his lips liking the idea of coming back to his quarters to find her naked and waiting. “If you want” Mitch answered. “I’ll do that then and maybe go shopping tomorrow” Fallon said. “Kay. I’ll send breakfast up for you” Mitch said. Fallon nodded her head yes feeling hungry. Mitch captured her mouth in a passionate kiss. He unwrapped his arms from around her body and climbed out of bed. “If I don’t get going now I will end up missing my shift” Mitch said. Fallon smiled, thinking, wouldn’t mind that. He covered Fallon up with the sheets and blankets. Fallon watched Mitch pick up his jeans and step into them. Mitch quickly tucked himself into his jeans and zipped them wanting to get dressed before he gave into his desire to stay in bed. Pulling his shirt over his head, he sat down on the bed and slipped his feet into his work boots.

Mitch got up from the bed and leaned down capturing her mouth in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, he said, “Gotta go.” He walked over to the door, opening it and walking outside feeling Fallon watching him. Closing the door, he motioned the servant in the hall to come over to him. “Sir?” the servant asked. “I would like you to go to the kitchen and get my fiancé scrambled eggs, hash browns, corned beef hash, toast, coffee, milk and juice” Mitch said. “Yes sir” the servant said. “Thanks” Mitch said. The servant nodded their head and turned walking down the hall heading to the kitchen. Mitch walked in the opposite direction needing to see Kivar.

Goliath opened his eyes and smiled seeing Max was still hard. He watched Max sleep while trying to decide what he wanted to do to Max this morning since he had to go on duty later. Climbing out of bed, he waved his hands over his body making a pair of jeans appear on his legs. He walked over to the wall pressing a button and saying, “I would like pancakes and coffee brought to the old wing.” “Yes sir” the servant said. Moving his hand away from the com Goliath walked over to the table picking up a vibrating cock ring and a vibrating dildo as big as his cock. He walked back over to the bed and snapped the cock ring around Max’s hardened cock. Slipping the bullet into the cock ring he turned the vibrations onto medium making Max whimper in pleasure.

Max opened his brown eyes wondering what Goliath had planned for him today. Goliath slipped the dildo into Max’s tight ass and turned the vibrations on to high. He helped Max to sit up and said, “Today while I am on duty you will learn control.” Max blinked having no idea what Goliath meant. Seeing Max was clueless, he said, “You will have to stop yourself from coming” Goliath said. Max’s brown eyes doubled in size having no idea how he was going to stop himself. “What happens if I do?” Max asked. “I will have to punish you” Goliath answered. He moved his hands to Max’s ankles moving his feet so his legs were spread open. Picking up shackles he shackled Max’s feet to the mattress.

There was a knock at the door and Goliath said, “Come in.” A servant opened the door and pushed a cart over to the bed. Max wished that Goliath would have covered him so the servant couldn’t see. Goliath smiled seeing the servant had not dared to look at Max. The servant looked up at Goliath and asked, “Anything else sir?” “No that will be all” Goliath said. The servant nodded his head yes and turned around walking out of the room. Goliath picked up the tray and sat down next to Max on the bed. Placing the tray over his lap, he motioned for Max to eat. Max picked up a fork and asked, “How painful will my punishment be?” “More painful than spanking” Goliath answered. He picked up his fork and started to eat his food.

Alex laid Tess back so her back was pressing into the mattress. “Enough cuddling,” Alex said. He brought his mouth to her mouth giving her a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, he kissed his way down her body to her right nipple running circles around the nipple making the nub harden. Tess moaned in pleasure and frustration feeling wetness between her legs. Alex closed his mouth over the hardened peak sucking hungrily. Tess moved her hands into his brown hair holding his mouth against her breast. Alex released her hardened nipple from his mouth and ran his tongue between the valley of her breasts, moving towards her left nipple. He then began to circle her nipple with his tongue, making it harden and taking the hardened peak into his mouth.

“Alex...” Tess moaned in pleasure. Releasing her hardened nipple from his mouth he kissed his way down her stomach to her slightly swollen abdomen. Tess moaned in frustration wanting him to continue to where she wanted and needed him the most. Alex looked up into her blue eyes and said, “You are so beautiful.” Tess smiled and said, “You won’t think that when I am big and fat.” “You won’t be big and fat you will be showing from the baby we created together” Alex said. He inhaled deeply smelling her desire and need which made his mouth water. “Alex...please...” Tess moaned. Alex moved his hands to her thighs slowly spreading her legs and exposing her wet pussy. He licked his lips in anticipation while bringing his mouth to her pussy.

Alex ran his tongue back and forth over her outer lips licking up her juices that had seeped through. His tongue circled her clit making Tess moan louder while she breathed in and out. He moved his tongue back down her outer lips to her tight opening slowly slipping his tongue inside. “Ohhh...” Tess moaned in pleasure. She moved her hands into his hair holding his mouth against her pussy. Alex slowly moved his tongue around her inner walls while trying to decide if he wanted to tease her or drink down her juices and fill her with his hardened cock. His desire to be one with her again after being apart so long made him thrust his tongue hard and fast. “Alex....” Tess moaned. Alex moved his hand to her clit circling the nub with his thumb and thrusting his tongue hard and fast. Her walls clamped down on his thrusting tongue and he greedily drank down her juices.

Tess whimpered and moaned in frustration. “Please...Alex...I...need you...” Tess said in between her moans of pleasure. Alex slipped his tongue out of her fluttering heat and crawled up her body. His hardened cock brushed against her outer lips and Tess moaned, “Alex...” Alex took his hardened cock into his hand slowly guiding his hardened cock inside of her wet tight pussy. He moaned in pleasure having missed being this close to her. Tess sighed, in satisfaction and wrapped her legs around his waist. Alex thrust his hardened cock in and out of her pussy making his large mushroom head brush against her g-spot. Her walls clamped down on his thrusting hardened cock and she screamed, “Alex...” Alex thrust his hardened cock as deep as he possible could, filling her with his hot seed. “Tess...” Alex screamed.

Alex continued to thrust his cock in and out of her fluttering heat prolonging their orgasm. He slipped his cock out of her and said, “Been too long.” Tess moved into his arms and nodded her head yes agreeing with him. Alex reached down bringing the covers up over their bodies. He wrapped his arms around her body holding her tightly. Tess closed her blue eyes and soon fell into a deep sleep. Alex kissed the top of her head and watched her sleep. He closed his brown eyes a few moments later unable to keep his eyes open.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adut Pt 42

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

roswell3053

Pt 42

Goliath hadn’t even been gone for five minutes when Max whimpered and moaned in frustration, his hot seed shooting out of his hardened cock. He gulped knowing he was in for a very painful night since he couldn’t stop himself. His ass clenched around the vibrating dildo and he tried moving to relieve the pressure in his body. A loud whimper escaped his mouth when he discovered he was shackled so tight he couldn’t move even a little. He closed his brown eyes trying to think about anything other than the pleasure he was receiving from the cock ring and vibrating dildo.

Max whimpered, feeling his balls tightening again. I must hold back. I must hold back An image of Goliath filled his mind and his hot seed shot out again. He opened his eyes and looked around the room, hoping by some chance that Goliath had returned early not caring how bad the punishment would be since he couldn’t stop himself anyways. Wishful thinking. Wonder what Goliath will do to me when he return? Max immediately regretted the thought when his hardened cock jumped in response to his thoughts. His groans, whimpers and moans filled the room with each vibration he received.

Isabel opened her eyes and saw there was a rack of dresses near the end of her bed. She gently touched Penelope’s shoulder and said, “Penelope.” Penelope slowly opened her eyes and looked into Isabel’s. “I’m going to try on some dresses” Isabel said. Penelope went to get out of bed but stopped when Isabel shook her head ‘no’ Isabel moved the pillows around and said, “You are going to tell me which dress you like on me” Isabel said. “You will look beautiful in all of the dresses” Penelope said. Isabel brought her mouth to Penelope’s, giving her a chaste kiss.

Moving the covers back, Isabel climbed out of bed. She reached back down bringing the covers back up over Penelope’s body. Penelope watched Isabel walk over to the rack admiring her body. She could feel wetness between her legs just from looking at her curvy body. Isabel took a white wedding gown with gold trim off the rack and stepped into the dress. She pulled the dress up and slipped her arms into the sheer white sleeves. Penelope admired the way the top part of the dress hugged her upper body in all the right places and was open to her belly button. She especially liked how the gold string in the middle brought the attention to her breasts. Forcing her eyes to move lower, she saw the bottom of the dress had three layers of satiny silk and puffed out slightly.

Penelope smiled and said, “I think I am bias, but I love that on you.” Isabel smiled and said, “Me too.” Slipping the dress off, she walked across the room and put the dress into the closet, not wanting Kivar to see the dress until their wedding day. Turning back around, she walked back over to the rack to look through some more of the dresses and said, “I need one for when I have to dress as the queen.” “I’m sure Kivar wouldn’t mind if you picked several dresses” Penelope said. “I am going to pick one for me and then one for you” Isabel said. Penelope smiled, enjoying just being able to watch Isabel. “When I pick yours, if you don’t like the dress just tell me. Kay?” Isabel said.

“I will” Penelope promised. Isabel choose a cream-colored dress off the rack and slipped the dress over her head. Penelope watched as Isabel pulled the clingy material down her body. Isabel looked down at her body and said, “Maybe too much for queenly duties.” Penelope admired the way the dress hugged Isabel’s body in all the right places. She moved her legs trying to relieve the growing ache in her body. Isabel smiled and asked, “I look that good?” Penelope nodded her head ‘yes’, afraid her voice would show just how turned on she was. Isabel slipped the dress off and set the dress on the end of the bed.

Isabel took another white gown with blue flowers off the rack and stepped into the dress. The dress was sexy but elegant at the same time. She pulled the dress up and adjusted the thin white spaghetti straps. “I like this one” Isabel said. “Me too” Penelope said. Isabel slipped the dress off and picked up the other one and walked over to the closet putting the dresses away. Walking back over to the rack, Isabel said, “Now a dress for you.” She had picked one out while looking for her dress and took that dress off the rack. She held the dress in front of her to show Penelope the one she choose for her. Penelope smiled at seeing a spaghetti strapped pale pink gown where the top had two pink butterflies and the bottom had to layers, the top layer puffed up slightly because of three pink butterflies. “I like” Penelope said.

Isabel smiled and said, “I’m going to put the dress in with mine for now.” Walking over to the closet, she put the dress inside and said, “Your room really needs to get done.” She walked back out of the closet and over to the bed. Pulling back the covers, Isabel inhaled deeply, smelling just how wet Penelope was from watching her. She crawled onto the bed and spread her legs exposing her wet pussy. Penelope moaned in frustration, feeling Isabel’s hot breath against her wet heat. Isabel ran her tongue back and forth over Penelope’s wet outer lips, licking away at the juices that had seeped through. Isabel then thrust her tongue deep inside of Penelope, moving her tongue hard and fast knowing that she would drink Penelope down in a matter of minutes.

Penelope moaned in pleasure, feeling her climax building from the bottom of her toes. “Isabel...” Penelope moaned. She moved her hands into Isabel’s blonde hair holding her mouth against her pussy. Isabel thrust her tongue harder and faster and moved her hand to Penelope’s clit and pressed down on the hardened nub. “Ohhh...” Penelope whimpered in pure pleasure. She thrust her hips up, making her pussy grind into Isabel’s mouth. Her walls clamped down on Isabel’s thrusting tongue and Penelope screamed, “Isabel...” Isabel greedily drank down her juices, making certain not to miss one single drop and then slipped her tongue out of her fluttering heat.

Isabel moved her hand and mouth away from Penelope’s fluttering heat and clit. “My turn” Penelope said. Isabel shook her head ‘no’ and said, “Kivar will be here soon.” “Ohh” Penelope said in disappointment. Isabel moved up the bed and brought Penelope into her arms. Using her powers, she brought the covers up over their bodies and said, “Kivar will have to figure out where we could make a bed up for you in here for tonight.” She saw surprise in Penelope’s eyes and said, “I was ruff with you earlier and I don’t want you far.” “If that is what you would like” Penelope said. “Yes, it is. I guess Kivar will make his men get your quarters finished that much sooner now” Isabel said.

Goliath made his way back to the wing where Max was tightly tucked away, wondering how many times Max had cum. He opened the door and stepped into the quarters, seeing Max was indeed trying to fight his climax. “Did you cum?” Goliath asked. “Yes” Max moaned. Goliath moved closer to the bed and saw Max’s hot seed shoot out again as he walked closer. Max whimpered but looked directly into Goliath’s eyes. “How many times?” Goliath asked. “I don’t know” Max whispered. “Louder” Goliath said. “I don’t know” Max repeated. Goliath nodded his head, letting Max know he had heard him this time.

Goliath walked across the room and began to look at the many items he had on the table, trying to decide which one to start with for Max’s punishment. He picked up a whip with metal at each point on the end and turned around, walking back over to Max. Max gulped seeing the metal shining on the ends of the whip. Goliath reached into his pocket before sitting on the bed. He took Max’s cock into his hand and concentrated, piercing the head of Max’s cock with a thick silver captive bead ring. Max screamed in agony and tears started to roll down his face. “I am not healing it as part of your punishment and you are not soft because of the ring which I will leave on” Goliath said. He moved his hand to Max’s balls and concentrated, making Max have blue balls.

Max gasped and whimpered, feeling the need to cum and the unbearable pain of being not allowed to cum. Goliath moved off the bed and brought the whip down across Max’s chest, making the metal pieces hit his nipples. Max grunted, feeling the sting from the leather and metal. Goliath swung the whip several more times until Max’s chest had several scratches from the metal and was red from the leather. He climbed off the bed and walked around, repeating what he had just done to Max’s chest to his back. Max trembled, having a feeling that if he was not shackled and cuffed he would fall over. “Now I am leaving you alone for the night” Goliath said. “Please...Goliath...” Max begged. He didn’t care what Goliath did to him but wanted him there with him. Goliath shook his head ‘no’ and walked out of the room leaving Max alone.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adult pt 43

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

roswell3053

Pt 43

Zan led Liz into the house, wondering why she was being so quiet. He had thought she had taken the news about their marriage being arranged quite well. “Liz?” Zan asked once they had walked into the living room. Liz looked up into Zan’s brown eyes and saw concern. She knew that his concern was due to how quiet she had been. “Sorry. I was just thinking” Liz explained. “About?” Zan asked. Liz blushed and answered, “Where would be a good place to tell you I don’t want to wait and convince you I am ready.” She moved her hands to her to her shoulders and slid the straps down her arms, making the dress slid slowly down her body until the dress polled at her feet.

Zan inhaled deeply seeing Liz standing before him wearing only a skimpy pair of thongs. Liz could tell from the way his dress pants tightened around his cock that he was hard. “Ya don’t need ta convince me” Zan said in a thick and husky voice. He moved like a panther stalking its prey and picked Liz up in his arms. Liz wrapped her arms around his neck and said, “Take me…I’m yours.” Zan snickered and said, “Cornball.” Liz stuck her tongue out at him, but gulped when she saw the hunger in his eyes. He growled and captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss.

Zan carried Liz through the house to his bedroom. He broke the kiss long enough to bring air into his lungs and then captured her mouth again. Liz moaned into Zan’s mouth, feeling her thongs becoming wet just from his kisses. Reaching down, Zan opened his bedroom door and stepped into his bedroom. He kicked the door shut and walked over to his bed. Breaking the kiss, he laid Liz down on his mattress so her hair was sprawled out over the pillows. “Ya so beautiful” Zan said, his voice showing how much he wanted her right now. He crawled onto the bed and kissed his way up her body, kissing her abdomen, stomach and stopping when he reached her right breast. Liz moaned in pleasure with each touch of his mouth against her heated skin.

Zan ran his tongue around the hardened peak before taking the peak into his mouth and sucking hungrily. Liz moaned in pleasure, wondering how his tongue and mouth could make her so wet for him. Zan released her hardened peak from his mouth and moved his tongue between the valley of her breasts to her left breast. He ran his tongue around the hardened peak before taking the peak into his mouth and sucking hungrily. He then released the hardened peak from his mouth and kissed his way up her body, towards her rapidly beating pulse. Taking her pulse into his mouth, he sucked hungrily, wanting to leave another mark on her body. He released her rapidly beating pulse and concentrated on making silver appear in the dark purple hickey.

Liz moaned in pure pleasure, feeling a tingling sensation running through out her whole body. Zan smirked, planning on making the silver enter her blood later when he claimed her completely. He admired the mark for a moment, before kissing his way back down her body. He cupped her breasts in the palm of his hands, massaging the hardened peaks while continuing towards his desired goal. Liz moaned in frustration when she felt Zan’s breath through the thin material of her thongs. She spread her legs, silently begging him to touch her pussy. Zan reluctantly moved one of his hands away from her breasts and moved her thong. Liz whimpered in frustration when Zan moved her thong, making the material press against her clit.

Zan licked his lips and inhaled deeply enjoying her distinct scent. Liz was wondering if she would have to beg him when Zan ran his tongue back and forth over her outer lips. Still needing more, she moaned in frustration. Zan thrust his tongue deep inside her pussy. He slowly began to thrust his tongue in and out, enjoying the moans and whimpers of pleasure that were filling the room. Liz moved her hands into his brown spiky hair and held his mouth against her pussy. Zan moved his tongue around her inner walls and then thrust his tongue harder and faster, wanting to drink down her juices. Liz thrust her hips up, making her pussy grind into Zan’s mouth and screamed, “Zan...”

Her walls clamped down on his thrusting tongue and Zan greedily drank down her juices, making certain not to miss a drop. Slipping his tongue out of her fluttering heat, he moved his hand to her thongs and slowly pulled the thong down her legs. He then threw the thongs onto the floor and climbed off the bed. Liz watched Zan wave his hands over his body and use his powers to make the suit melt away. She licked her lips at seeing his hardened cock standing proud. Zan watched her tongue run around her bottom lip, tempted to let her take his hardened cock into her mouth but he wanted to fill her with his hard cock more. He climbed back onto the bed and covered her body with his, so his hardened cock was pressing into her pussy.

Liz moaned in frustration when she felt his hardened cock against her outer lips. Zan lifted his body away from hers slightly and took his hardened cock into his hand. “This is gonna hurt” Zan said. Liz nodded her head ‘yes’, knowing that no matter what Zan did her first time would hurt because she was a virgin. Zan looked deep into her brown eyes and slowly guided his hardened cock into her pussy. Liz whimpered at feeling Zan’s hardened cock slowly stretching her. “Ya so tight...” Zan moaned. He felt her barrier of innocents and paused for a moment. “Don’t you dare stop” Liz tried to growl but sounded more like a whimper. Zan then thrust his hips, sending his hardened cock through the barrier.

Liz gasped, feeling the sharp pain from her barrier of innocents being torn. A few tears had escaped her eyes when Zan broke her cherry. Zan stilled his movements and moved his hand to her check to brush away the tears. Liz wanted to feel the pleasure she knew Zan could give her and thrust her hips up. Zan slowly pulled his hardened cock back and then thrust his hardened cock back inside of her pussy. He then lifted her legs, trying to encourage her to wrap them around his waist. Liz wrapped her legs around his waist and moved her hands down his body to cup his firm ass in her hands.

Zan thrust his hardened cock in and out of her pussy, making his large mushroom head brush against her g-spot with each thrust. Liz moaned in pure pleasure, matching each and every one of his thrusts. Zan reached between their bodies to find her clit. He circled her clit with his thumb and thrust his hardened cock harder and faster. “Ohhh...feels....sooo...ggoooddd...” Liz moaned. Zan nodded his head in agreement and said, “Ya feels so tight around my cock...” Liz felt her climax building in her body from the bottom of her toe to the pit of her stomach. Her hips moved uncontrollably as her walls clamped down on his hardened cock. “Zan....” Liz screamed.

Zan thrust his hardened cock in and out of her pussy, enjoying the feel of her walls clamping down on his hardened cock. “Liz....” Zan screamed. He blew against the purple and silver hickey on her neck sending the silver into her body and blood at the same time his hot seed flowed into her fluttering heat. “Zan...” Liz screamed. She felt a tingling sensation stronger than before when he blew on the mark. The combination of his alien side and his sperm flowing into her body pushed Liz over the edge again into a stronger, more powerful orgasm. Zan thrust his cock inside of her fluttering heat, prolonging their orgasms until he reluctantly pulled his cock out of her fluttering heat. He rolled onto his back and brought Liz into his arms.

Zan wrapped his arms around her body holding her close to him and used his powers to bring up the sheets and blankets. “Having powers is handy” Liz said. Zan snickered and said, “You should get some when we decide to have a baby.” Liz blinked and looked up into Zan’s eyes and said, “We didn’t use anything.” “Ya never went to see one of Kal’s doctors?” Zan said. “Huh?” Liz asked. “Iz just assumed ya was on da pill from one of our doctors” Zan said. “No” Liz said in a shaky voice. “Condoms don’t work wit us” Zan said. Liz’s eyes doubled in shock when she realized that she and Zan could very well have just made a baby together.

Zan ran his hands up and down Liz’s back trying to think what they could do. “I can call Kal in the morning and set you up with Dr. Quartermaine” Zan said. “You could do that but we already had unprotected sex, so taking the pill could be out of the question” Liz said. “Ya do for ya periods soon?” Zan asked. Liz nodded her head ‘yes’ and thought she was too late in her cycle to end up pregnant. “We will call Kal in the morning and set up an appointment, but before I do you and I need to pick a date cause Kal will want the date to give to your father” Zan said. Liz nodded her head ‘yes’ before laying her head back on Zan’s chest. She listened to his heart beating and closed her eyes soon, falling into a deep sleep. Zan kissed the top of her head and closed his own eyes, falling asleep a few moments later.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adult pt 44

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jennifer

nusta

suicide_eagle_rath

Pt 44

Kivar walked down the corridor to his quarters. He pushed the door open and wasn’t surprised to find Isabel watching over Penelope. Isabel was about to explain when Kivar said, “I understand and expected nothing less from you.” Isabel smiled and asked, “Could your servants bring in a bed for her for the night?” “Our servants” Kivar corrected her. He walked over to the com and pressed the button. “Your highness” he heard. “I would like a cot brought to my quarters” Kivar said. “Yes, your highness” the young boy said.

A few moments later there was a knock at their door. “Come in” Kivar said. Two servants pulled the doors open and walked into the room carrying a cot between the two of them. Isabel pointed to the side of the bed next to where she was laying and said, “You can put the cot over here.” The servants set the cot up on Isabel’s side of the bed. “Anything else your highness?” the young servant asked. “That will be all” Kivar said. The servants bowed their heads before turning around and exiting the room. The door closed and Isabel helped Penelope move from the bed to the cot. She waved her hand pulling the sheets and blankets up over her body. “Night” Isabel said. “Night” Penelope said.

Isabel turned her attention back to Kivar. He climbed off the bed and stripped off his clothes. Isabel licked her lips admiring his tan and toned body standing before her. Kivar smiled and climbed into bed next to her. Isabel snuggled into his body as he brought the covers back up over their bodies. “I will have Penelope’s quarters finished tomorrow” Kivar said. Isabel smiled liking the idea of Penelope being so close to her. “Did you find a dress you liked earlier?” Kivar asked. “Yes” Isabel answered. Kivar smiled liking the twinkle of delight in her brown eyes. “We will have the wedding soon” Kivar said. “How soon?” Isabel asked. “By the end of the week” Kivar answered. Isabel yawned, feeling tired. “You can sleep. I had a lot of meetings today and am tired myself” Kivar said. Isabel snuggled into Kivar’s body and closed her brown eyes. Kivar watched her sleep for a few moments before he closed his own eyes.

Mitch walked down the corridor to his quarters. Walking into the room, he found Fallon was asleep. Closing the door, he made his way over to the bed. Reaching down, he pulled back the covers exposing Fallon’s naked body to him. He waved his hands over his body and melted his clothes away from his body. Fallon slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Mitch and let her eyes drink in the sight of his naked body before her. She got onto her knees and crawled to the end of the bed. Mitch moved his hands into her hair while bringing his mouth to her mouth and capturing her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, Fallon kissed her way down his chest to his hardened cock. She ran her tongue around his large mushroom head licking up the pre-cum that had pooled at his head.

Mitch moaned in pleasure and frustration wanting her to take his cock into her mouth. Fallon took his large mushroom head into her mouth and sucked hungrily. “Fallon...” Mitch moaned. Fallon took his hardened cock completely into her mouth and thrust her mouth back and forth over his cock. Mitch moaned in pleasure feeling his climax building with each thrust of her mouth, He couldn’t wait to return the favor and drink down her juices so he could be buried deep inside of her tight pussy. Fallon moaned against his hardened cock feeling wetness between her legs. She couldn’t believe that giving him pleasure made her so wet. “Fallon...” Mitch moaned.

Unable to hold back any longer, Mitch thrust his hardened cock in and out of her mouth. Fallon scrapped her teeth along the vein on his hardened cock. “Fallon....” Mitch moaned. His hips thrust uncontrollably making his hardened cock go deeper into her mouth. Fallon drank down his hot seed making certain not to miss a single drop. She slipped his cock out of her mouth and licked her lips. Mitch moved his hands from her hair and down her body. He laid Fallon down on the mattress so her hair was fanned out around the pillows. Fallon shivered in delight seeing the hunger in his eyes. Mitch climbed onto the bed and moved his hands to her inner thighs slowly spreading her legs apart and exposing her wet heat to him.

Mitch licked his lips seeing her juices coating her outer lips. Fallon moaned in anticipation watching his tongue move around his lips. She knew from experience just how much pleasure he could give her with his tongue. Mitch moved his mouth to her pussy and inhaled deeply. “You smell just as good as ya tastes” Mitch said. He ran his tongue along her outer lips licking up her juices that had seeped through. Fallon moaned in frustration wanting more. Mitch thrust his tongue inside of her pussy and slowly ran his tongue around her inner walls. “Ohhh...” Fallon moaned in pleasure. She moved her hands into his hair holding his mouth against her pussy.

Mitch thrust his tongue in and out of her pussy. Her wetness teased his senses making him want to drink down her juices. “Mitch...” Fallon moaned. Mitch thrust his tongue harder and faster enjoying the whimpers and moans of pleasure escaping her mouth. He moved his hand to her bundle of nerves circling her bundle of nerves with his thumb. Fallon thrust her hips making her pussy grind into his mouth. Mitch thrust his tongue harder and faster inside her pussy causing her walls to clamp down on his tongue and her juices to flow into his mouth. He greedily drank down her juices making certain not to miss a single drop. Slipping his tongue out of her fluttering heat, he ran his tongue along her outer lips not wanting to have missed any of her juices.

Fallon moved her hands out of his hair so he could move up her body. Mitch crawled up her body and covered her body with his body. Fallon moaned against his lips when his hardened cock pressed into her pussy. Mitch captured her mouth in a passionate kiss. They tasted each other while their tongues battled. Breaking the kiss for much needed air, he moved his body away from her body slightly and took his hardened cock into his hand. He slowly guided his hardened cock into her pussy. Fallon moaned in satisfaction as their bodies became one again. “You are so tight and wet” Mitch said in a thick and husky voice.

Fallon wrapped her legs around his waist holding his body tightly against her body. She ran her nails down his back and gripped his firm ass checks in her hands. Mitch thrust his hardened cock in and out of her pussy. “Feels...so...good...” Fallon moaned. She thrust her hips matching each and every one of his thrusts. He thrust his hips faster making his hardened cock slide in and out of her pussy. His large mushroom head brushed against her g-spot causing her walls to start to flutter around his hardened cock. “Mitch...” Fallon screamed. She thrust her hips uncontrollably as her walls clamped down around his thrusting hardened cock pulling his hardened cock deeper inside of her pussy.

“Tight...” Mitch moaned in pure pleasure. He loved how her walls clamped down on his hardened cock so tightly. Another thing I can never get enough of. Fallon moaned in pleasure feeling her second orgasm building in her body. Mitch thrust his hardened cock harder and faster knowing he wouldn’t last much longer after she climaxed again at that she was close to the edge again. “I love to watch your beautiful face while you cum” Mitch moaned. Fallon meowed in response wanting to feel his hot seed flowing into her pussy. Her walls clamped down around his thrusting hardened cock again and she screamed, “Mitch...” Mitch thrust his hardened cock as deep as he possible could filling her fluttering heat with his hot seed.

“Fallon....” Mitch screamed. He thrust his cock in and out of her fluttering heat prolonging their orgasms. Moving his hands to her legs, he unwrapped her legs from around his waist and pulled his cock out of her fluttering heat. Fallon whimpered when he pulled his cock out of her pussy. Mitch stilled his actions and looked deep into her eyes. “Did I hurt you?” Mitch asked. Fallon blushed and shook her head no. Mitch noticed the blush on her checks and wondered why she was blushing. He waited for Fallon to tell him knowing she would. “I like the feel of you inside of me” Fallon said a few moments later. “Me too. But you would have made me hard again and you need some sleep” Mitch said.

Mitch rolled onto his back and reached over bringing Fallon into his arms. Fallon snuggled into his body and laid her head down on his chest. Mitch brought the covers up over their bodies and wrapped his arms tightly around her body. Fallon listened to his heart beating while her eyelids slowly fluttered closed. Mitch kissed the top of her head and watched her sleep in his arms. I have taken the day off tomorrow so I can take you shopping. I need to buy you a ring since we are going to be married soon. Though I doubt that we will be married before I manage to make you with child He grinned liking the idea of her carrying his child. I can’t wait to see the tiny silver hand print and all the changes you will go through. You are beautiful now but I believe you will be even more beautiful if that’s possible when our child grows inside of your womb. He watched her sleep until he could no longer keep his own eyes open and sleep over took his tired body.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adult pt 45

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn

suicide_eagle_rath

Pt 45

Lonnie sighed, wondering when she would get phone privileges She sighed, wanting to be with Damon so bad that she could taste how much she missed him on the tip of her tongue. I have some time before dinner. I should write to him. She reached over and picked up her journal and pen from the end stand. Placing the journal in her lap she opened the cover and clicked the pen. Looking at the page, she tried to collect her thoughts and started writing a letter to Damon.

Damon,

I have only been here a short while and it seems like a lifetime. I got my schedule the other day. My classes are just like the ones that I am taking in Roswell. I am hoping that if I do everything right, Selena will put a phone in my room so I can call you. I miss you like crazy. I am sure you are wondering how I am with the babies. I still want to give them up. I don’t feel that it would be fair to you to keep them just because Kal sent me here, when I killed our baby and almost myself in the process. What I would like to do is come back to Roswell after they are born and work on us. Then when we are both ready, have a baby together. I know you said to keep an open mind and if I chose to keep the babies you would be there for me and raise them as your own. Right now, I don’t want to have or keep them. Maybe things will change when I am further along; after all, I am only like a month Prego. I have an exam tomorrow which will tell me more. I have to go for dinner but will write more to you, since that is the only way I can talk to you.

Love,

Lonnie.

Lonnie closed her journal and placed the journal and pen back on her end stand. Getting up from the bed, she walked across the room and into her bathroom. One thing I have noticed is I pee more now than I ever did before, she thought when walking back into her room. She glanced at the clock and saw that dinner would be served soon. Walking over to her bed, she slipped on her black flats and walked over to the door. Opening the door, she walked out of her room into the hallway. Closing the door, she walked down the hall toward the dining area.

Damon pulled his Jeep into his driveway and shifted the gears putting the Jeep into park. Turning the key, he shut off the engine and climbed out of his Jeep. Walking over to the front door of his house, he turned the doorknob and opened the door. Walking into the house, he closed the door and turned on the lights. Looking around the house, he decided that his home was missing the one person he missed most, Lonnie. He ran his hands through his hair wishing she was here instead of the city. Walking through his living room, he walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Taking out a beer, he closed the fridge and turned the twist cap on his beer.

Damon brought the bottle to his mouth and sipped the beer wishing Kal hadn’t ordered him to take the night off. He could still hear Kal saying, “You have been burying yourself in work which is not good for you. You need to take the night off. When I am not working I have too much time on my hands and think about Lonnie. God I miss her. He finished his beer and set the empty bottle in his sink. Turning around, he walked out of his kitchen to the stairs. Climbing the stairs two at a time till he reached his bedroom. Walking into his room he kicked the bedroom door closed and walked over to his bed.

Damon yawned hating to admit that Kal was right. He needed a good nights sleep. Moving his hands to the hem of his shirt he pulled the shirt over his head and dropped the shirt onto the floor. He kicked off his steeled toed work boots while unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. Pushing the denim over his hips and down his legs, he stepped out of his jeans and pulled back the covers on his king-sized bed. Climbing into bed, he brought the covers up over his body and sighed in frustration wanting Lonnie laying next to him like she had been when he had stopped at the motels while driving her to the city. He stared at the ceiling until he could no longer keep his eyes open and fell into a restless sleep.

Max whimpered, his hardened cock was hurting so bad he thought that his cock might fall off. His brown eyes hadn’t left the door since Goliath had walked through them and closed the door after leaving the room. Will Goliath make me wait all night for him to come back? I can’t help how my body reacts. He sighed, having a feeling that if Liz was standing naked before him right now he would tell her that he was no longer interested in her. But was I ever really? Or was my obsession with Liz only because she had chosen my dupe, Zan? His thoughts drifted back to Goliath and his hardened cock jumped in response making him whimper in frustration.

Max was unaware that the large mirror in the room was actually a two-way mirror and that Goliath was watching him from the other room. He was pleased and tempted to take away Max’s punishment. That will not do. Max will feel the next time he has done wrong that I will not punish him. He walked over to the bed and laid down on his side watching Max through the mirror. Max will wait till morning like I told him. Opening his mind, he reached out wondering how much control he really had on Max. He smiled feeling that Max was now willingly doing everything that he wanted him to do in hopes that what he had with him would not end.

Max felt Goliath’s presence and looked around the room frantically. He whimpered having hoped that some how he had missed Goliath walk back into the room. Goliath said he was going to punish me and if he were to come back now I wouldn’t be punished would I? His hardened cock jumped in response to his thoughts about Goliath making him whimper in frustration again. Several hours later, his brown eyes slowly close as his body gave in to exhaustion. Goliath took his hardened cock into his hand after Max had fallen asleep and thought, Soon I will fill you with my hard cock. He smirked when Max whimpered and moaned in his sleep in response to his thoughts. Using his powers, he made his hardened cock soft and closed his own eyes wanting to get some sleep before morning came.

Rath opened his brown eyes and slowly unwrapped his arms from around Ria’s body. Slipping out from under the covers he climbed out of bed. Ria mumbled in her sleep and snuggled into the covers more. Walking across the room, he opened the door to Michael’s bedroom and walked in Closing the door, he walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers just enough to slide in beside Michael. He slid into bed and Michael instinctively pressed his body back into Rath’s body. He moved his mouth to Michael’s neck and nipped his way to his ear. Michael moaned in pleasure and pressed his body into Rath’s body more while slowly opening his brown eyes.

“Iz thought Iz would wakes ya up n ya could help me make breakfast n give Ria breakfast in bed” Rath said in a thick and husky voice. He moved his hand down Michael’s side and over his hip to his hardened cock. Michael moaned in pleasure and frustration instantly wanting more. He thrust his hips making his ass grind into Rath’s hardened cock and smirked when Rath moaned in frustration. Rath moved his other hand to Michael’s ass checks and spread his checks apart. He thrust his hardened cock into Michael’s tight ass in one swift movement. Michael moaned in pleasure and thought, Much better than the dream I was having. Rath sensed Michael’s thoughts and whispered in his ear, “The real thing is always better than a dream.”

Michael nodded his head ‘yes’ and moaned, “Rath...” Rath thrust his hardened cock in and out of Michael’s tight ass while thrusting his hand up and down his hardened cock, enjoying the grunts and moans of pleasure coming from Michael’s mouth. “I want you to fill me with ya hard cock later after we wake Ria....” Rath moaned. “Thought we were going to make her breakfast first” Michael moaned. “Yes...cause iz wants ta makes sure she ain’t sore....” Rath moaned. He thrust his hardened cock harder and faster and pumped his hand harder and faster up and down Michael’s hardened cock. “Rath....” Michael moaned in pure pleasure. He thrust his hips back meeting Rath’s thrust as his ass clenched around Rath’s thrusting hardened cock.

Rath ran his thumb nail down Michael’s hardened cock at the same moment causing Michael’s hot seed to shot out of his large mushroom head. He thrust his hardened cock as deep as he possible could filling Michael’s clenching ass with his hot seed. “Michael...” Rath moaned. Michael felt Rath’s hot seed flow into his clenching ass and moaned in ecstasy. Rath stilled his thrusts and enjoyed Michael’s ass clenching around his cock for a moment. Michael moaned in frustration when Rath slipped his cock out of his clenching ass. Rath concentrated, cleaning his cock and hand off with his powers. Michael turned his body and brought his mouth to Rath’s, capturing Rath’s mouth in a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, he said, “I wouldn’t mind you waking me every morning.”

Rath smirked, and said, “Next time ya can wake me n iz will wake Ria.” He reluctantly unwrapped his arms from around Michael’s body, knowing they needed to get downstairs and make breakfast before Ria woke up. Michael moved away from Rath’s body and climbed out of bed. He grabbed his jeans off the floor and stepped into them. Rath climbed out of bed and grabbed his jeans off the floor. He stepped into them and pulled the jeans up his legs as Michael buttoned and zipped his jeans. Walking over to the door, Rath opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. Michael followed Rath out of his bedroom and into the hallway. They made their way downstairs to the kitchen to make Ria breakfast.

Tbc
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Alien Wedlock Rath/Ria/Micheal Zan/Liz Uc Adult pt 46

Post by RiaRath101 »

Thanks for the feedback

Jenn :lol:

Pt 46

Zan slowly opened his brown eyes and looked down at Liz snuggled into his body. How do I get out of bed without waking her? I want to make her breakfast so she can have breakfast in bed, then maybe draw a bath. He wrinkled his nose at the idea of a bath and thought, What I won’t do for you He carefully lifted Liz away from his body and laid her down on the mattress. Lifting the covers just enough to slip out of bed, he slipped out of bed and moved the covers back down so she was completely covered.

Walking across the room to his dresser, he quietly opened his top drawer. Taking out a pair of silk boxers, he stepped into the boxers and pulled them up his legs. Glancing over at the bed, he saw Liz had grabbed his pillows and was holding them tightly in her arms. Walking across the room, he opened the bedroom door and stepped out into the hallway. Closing the door, he walked down the hall toward the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, he walked over to the coffee maker and pressed the button turning the coffee maker on to brew the coffee. Walking over to the fridge, he opened the fridge and thought, What to make?, while looking inside of the fridge.

Zan took out a carton of eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, and sausage. Closing the fridge with his hip, he walked over to the counter and set the items down. Reaching above the stove, he took down two frying pans and set them on the stove. Turning on the burner under one pan, he opened the package of sausage and placed the links in the pan to cook. Opening the cupboard, he took down a bowel and set the bowel down on the counter. Closing the cupboard, he opened the carton of eggs and took out four eggs. Cracking the egg shells, he put the eggs in the bowel and threw the egg shells in the garbage. Opening the silverware drawer he took out a fork then closed the drawer. He opened the cheese and put some in the eggs then used the fork to mix the eggs and cheese. Walking over to the stove, he turned on the other burn and poured the eggs and cheese mixture into the pan to cook.

While the egg with cheese and sausage cooked Zan went over to the fridge and took down a tray. Going over to the counter, he set the tray down and opened the cupboard taking out two plates and two mugs. Setting the plates and mugs down on the tray, he went over to the stove and flipped the sausages and stirred the eggs and cheese. Walking over to the coffee pot, he picked up the pot and poured coffee into the mugs. Setting the pot back down on the warming plate, he took out two forks and placed them on the tray. Picking the tray up he moved the tray closer to the stove and set the tray down. Turning off the burners, he picked up the pan with the sausage and divided the sausage between the two plates. Setting the pan back down on the stove, he picked up the other pan and divided the eggs with cheese between the two plates.

Setting the pan back down on the stove, Zan picked up the tray and walked out of the kitchen. Reaching his bedroom a few moments later, he opened the door and walked into his bedroom. Liz started to slowly open her eyes as Zan walked over to the bed. “Mmm…I smell coffee” Liz said. Sitting up in bed, she completely forgot about the sheets until the cooler air in the room made her nipples hard. Zan licked his lips wanting to forget about having food for breakfast and have Liz instead. Liz moved her hands to the sheets and brought the sheet back up. “I wouldn’t want the food to get cold and with you looking at me like that, we will be forgetting the food” Liz said. Zan nodded his head ‘yes’ in total agreement. Walking over to the bed, he sat down next to her and placed the tray in his lap.

Liz smiled and said, “This is so sweet, making me breakfast in bed.” “Iz didn’t wanna wakes ya” Zan said. Liz reached down and picked up one of the coffee mugs She brought the mug to her mouth and sipped the coffee. Zan picked up his fork and started to eat his eggs. Liz set her mug back down and picked up her fork. She brought the fork to her plate and scooped up some of the eggs and cheese. Bringing the fork to her mouth, she ate the eggs and cheese. After swallowing the food in her mouth, she said, “Tastes as good as it smells.” “Just like ya” Zan said suggestively. Liz instantly felt wetness between her legs and said, “That’s not fair.” Zan smirked, and said, “Iz thought we could takes a bath after we finish breakfast.” “A bubble bath?” Liz asked.

Zan wrinkled his nose and said, “If ya wants.” Liz giggled and said, “I am sure there is something that I will think is gross that you want to do and will anyways.” Zan smiled and said, “We could do that after our bath and use powers to clean up.” Liz was almost afraid to ask but asked, “What would that be?” “Anal sex” Zan answered. “Anal as in the ass?” Liz asked. The shock clearly showing in her voice. “Iz promises ya will likes n have multiple orgasms” Zan said. “Can we try it once and if I don’t like it...”Liz asked. Zan nodded his head yes while hoping she did because he loved anal sex just as much as vaginal sex. Though I think Rath is worse than I ever dreamed of being. “So let’s finish breakfast and have our bath and then we can do something kinky” Liz said.

Rath walked over to the fridge and opened the door. Looking inside, he tried to decide what to make for breakfast. Michael walked over to the coffee maker and pressed the button turning on the coffee to brew. “What’s ya wants for breakfast?” Rath asked. He noticed the pizza was still in there from the other night and said, “Pizza?” “Sounds good to me” Michael answered. Rath took out the box of pizza and walked over to Michael. He set the box down next to Michael and said, “Now all we has ta do is wait for the coffee.” Michael nodded his head ‘yes’ while thinking about bending Rath over the counter and having him while they waited for the coffee to finish brewing.

“Ria will kick our asses” Rath said. Michael nodded his head in agreement. “I still don’t want to see Ria in Hurricane DeLuca mode.” The thought sent shivers down his spine. Rath took down three coffee mugs and set them down on the counter near the coffee maker. “Do we have anything planned for today?” Michael asked. “Nothin’” Rath answered. “So we can all stay in bed all day” Michael said while raising his eyebrow suggestively. Rath picked up the coffee pot and poured coffee into the mugs. Setting the coffee pot back down on the burner, he said, “Iz sure Ria won’t minds dat idea.” Michael picked up the box of pizza and a mug. Rath picked up the other two mugs and they walked out of the kitchen to go back upstairs.

Michael and Rath walked into the bedroom and closed the door. Ria slowly opened her green eyes when she smelled the aroma from the coffee. Moving her hand to the covers, she sat up and said, “Pizza for breakfast.” “N coffee” Rath said. “You know it is a good thing you can’t turn into pizza as much as you eat it” Ria said. “Ya can say da same about ya n coffee” Rath said. Ria stuck her tongue out at him and Michael. Rath walked over to the bed and set the coffee mugs down on the end stand. Bringing his mouth to hers, he captured it in a fierce and demanding kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, he sat down on the bed next to her. Michael placed the pizza box on the bed and leaned down and captured Ria’s mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss.

Breaking the kiss for air, Michael sat down on the bed next to her. Rath opened the box and used his powers to heat the pizza. They each reached into the box and took out a slice of pizza. “Ria, what do you want to do after we eat?” Michael asked. “I want to take a bubble bath” Ria answered. “Ohhh...” Michael said. Ria giggled knowing neither Michael nor Rath wanted to take a bubble bath. “You and Rath can play while I take a bath” Ria said. Michael smiled liking the idea. Rath wondered why she didn’t want to watch, and asked, “Is ya sore?” Ria blushed and said, “A little. But I think a bubble bath will make me feel a lot better.” Rath nodded his head ‘yes’ and started to eat his slice of pizza. Michael finished his first slice and reached into the box getting another slice.

Ria finished her slice and reached over picking up her coffee mug. After finishing his slice, Rath said, “Iz gonna go start da water for ya.” “Kah” Ria said. Rath got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. Ria had finished her coffee when Rath walked back into the bedroom. She threw back the covers and climbed out of bed. Walking across the room, she went into the bathroom and closed the bathroom. Walking over to the tub, she found not only had Rath filled the tub but had put the bubbles into the water too. I could get used to being spoiled Stepped into the tub, she sat down in the warm water and sunk down into the bubbles. She sighed in pleasure when the warm water massaged her sore muscles.

Rath melted his and Michael’s jeans from their bodies as he walked back over to the bed. Michael licked his lips at seeing how Rath’s cock was as hard as his own. Rath walked over to the bed and climbed onto the bed laying down on his side next to Michael. Michael turned into his side and moved closer to Rath’s body just like how Rath had held him this morning. He spread Rath’s ass checks with one hand and slowly thrust his hardened cock deep inside his tight ass. Rath grunted in pleasure and frustration. Michael thrust his hardened cock in and out of Rath’s tight ass. Rath grunted and moaned in pleasure, not knowing which he liked better, fucking Michael or being fucked by him. “I can’t decide either” Michael moaned. He thrust his hardened cock in and out of Rath’s ass until his ass clenched around his hardened cock and his hot seed shot out of his hardened cock.

“Michael..” Rath moaned. “Rath....” Michael moaned as his hot seed flowed into Rath’s clenching ass. He slipped his cock out of Rath’s clenching ass and used his powers to clean himself off. Rath used his powers on the bed to clean up where he had ejaculated. . Michael wrapped his arms around Rath’s body and held him close. Rath used his powers to bring the covers up over their bodies so they wouldn’t get cold while waiting for Ria to finish in taking her bubble bath.

Tbc