Choosing Grounds (AU/UC/XO/ADULT) Xander and Maria needed

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Would it be okay if Tess and Kyle would meet before Kyle has a chance to see Alex? I mean, that way my idea would work....Of course if it's too hard to make it happen..
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm almost finished with Tess, so she'll be making her arrival very soon...
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Oh, that's cool :) I'm sorry for being so annoying :lol:
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

~Xander~

"Seven, at least...Maybe more", Angel says "But...Not all human."

"Uh...what do you mean by not all human?" I ask suddenly concerned and grip my crossbow tighter. "As in Vampire not human? Demon not human? Could you please expand on what your nose told you?"
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zeus*

Angel says their are people ahead who are not human. Before I can ask what he means, Xander starts supplying guess. Vampires. Demons. That's outrageous. "You can't seriously believe in that sort of pre-collapse fairy-tale!" I say, but I am just as interested in an explanation. "What are they and how can you tell by just smelling?"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Alex* (with Tai-San and Lex)

As I approach the mall, I see two people walking towards it, too. At first I thought they were two girls but the one with the longer hair is a boy. They're dressed very strangely, especially the girl. It looks like she has parts of at least six different outfits on, and three of them were probably halloween costumes. The guy isn't a whole lot less wierd. He's got a group of feathers tied to his hair. Both of them have garish make-up on, like a native American or a circus performer.

I don't know if this is Medina or not, but they're the only people I've seen so far, so I try to act confident as I walk up to them, catching them just as the reach the gates over the door to the mall.

"Hello. I'm Alex. Can you two tell me where we are?"
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Angel

"Uh...what do you mean by not all human?" , Xander asks. I can hear the faintest tent of worry in his voice. Predictablly his grip tightens around the bow, a reaction I'd expect no less of from anyone assosiated with the slayer. I nod inwardly, approving of the action. "As in Vampire not human? Demon not human? Could you please expand on what your nose told you?"

"Not Vampires", I deny shaking my head. I'd know instinctivly if there were other Vampires around. Vampires, at least Masters can sense other vampires for at least a good mile or two. "They had heartbeats. Demon mostlikly, but I can't be sure", I concede. I smelled human I'm certain, but it was something else too. "I've never smelled it before."

"You can't seriously believe in that sort of pre-collapse fairy-tale!" , Zeus objects.

I roll my eyes at that and look at willow with a smirk. "Daja' Vu", I mutter making her snicker and look at Zeus apologetically. "Newbies", now knowing my luck Riley Finn and his lunkhead inisiative are in there. This will make things So much easier.

"What are they and how can you tell by just smelling?" , He continues.

I just sigh and turn to Willow, I don't have time for History lessons. "Your call, how do we wanna do this?"
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

~Xander~

"Hey! How come it's her call?" I protested of Angel's decision to allow Willow to choose what we were going to do. "Are we now part of a monarchy where the witch gets to make our decisions?"

I was pissed that Angel would look toward Willow for what to do next. I mean, to me, when I look at her, she still wears the face of the one that killed all my closest friends. Like I told her before, I don't trust her. Besides we always had a say in what to do where I came from though we often looked to Buffy for answers. But that was only because she was the slayer.
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Angel

"Hey! How come it's her call?", Xander Protests loudly and I inwardly wince; However, I remain visibly passive giving the projection of letting my error in judgment slide. It's partally do to the somewhat...misfortunate terms I appear to be on this Xander. The rest is... my concern. "Are we now part of a monarchy where the witch gets to make our decisions?"

"No..." I say with a patient tone. One I know bugs the Hell out of my Xander. I'm betting the same is true here. "...I said it was her call yes...however.... I did Not say seggestions were not welcome", I finish shoving down the urge to call him Alexander.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Moon~

"Seven, at least...Maybe more", Angel returns after a few moments and tells Willow, "But..." I glance at Willow to see her looking at him with question, "...Not all human."

"Uh...what do you mean by not all human?" Xander asks and I turned to see him gripping his crossbow. "As in Vampire not human? Demon not human? Could you please expand on what your nose told you?"

"Not Vampires", Angel denies, "They had heartbeats. Demon mostlikly, but I can't be sure", he concedes. "I've never smelled it before."

Vampire? Demon? I can't believe the nonsense I'm hearing. This is not possible. I glance over at Zeus just as he says something along the lines of what I'm thinking, though one part of it confuses me. "You can't seriously believe in that sort of pre-collapse fairy-tale!"

What's he mean by pre-collapse? Collapse of what? Still, I know that now is definitely not the time, but I will have to remember those things for a later date at which I'll ask. Maybe. "What are they and how can you tell by just smelling?"

"Your call, how do we wanna do this?" Angel asks, looking toward Willow.

"Hey! How come it's her call?" Xander protests and I see Willow sigh, "Are we now part of a monarchy where the witch gets to make our decisions?"

"No..." Angel says, seeming to be attempting to remain calm. "...I said it was her call yes...however.... I did Not say suggestions were not welcome."

"I believe, caution of course wars on the side of safety. I can prepare a spell that can aid in protection, however I believe that Moon and Zeus, who seem to be unused to the preternatural life should remain behind us. Xander, I know you don't trust me and that's fine. If you would prefer, I can lead the way in so you can see me at all times, Angel I believe should go in stealthily ahead and see if he can't get to a point where he can see more."

With a deep breath, I glance at them and shake my head. I don't care at the moment what these people were. They might have answers that I needed, so without waiting for the others, I began walking further into the building. The long dagger held carefully in my grip as I moved cautiously yet un-haltingly. The others could continue planning all they wanted, I wasn't going to just sit here waiting or taking orders from people I don't know.

"Moon," I heard Willow hiss behind me, "It's not safe to go on ahead." When I didn't listen, I heard her say, "Someone please talk some sense into her."
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.