Asian Roswellians #2

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Blue*Soul
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Blue*Soul »

ps_dreamer wrote:hi there!

I didn't visit that page in ages either! :oops: :oops: :oops:

sooo...how's it going? what have you been doing lately?

~Benz :)
LOL. It kinda slowed last time I visited. I guess I should visit to carry on the stripping Max ritual! :twisted:

I'm on Easter hols at the mo, have started a new fic called No Regrets, aswell as majorly cramming for exams! What about you?

Hey i went to the cricket match! I went to teh macht!! Can u say fun?? Oh My god it was so worth the cash. It was one of thr most exciting matches ive ever seen. And im so proud of our Karachi ka crowd so sporting of them to cheer India too. I can wait for tomorows match.

A hi and how are u to everyone, gotta go and finish my assignment now Bye y'all!!
Ahh, you went to the one in Lahore? Was that the one on a Sun by any chance? My cous' went to that! I watched the one weds at our university guild, it was jam packed with asians, the atmosphere was electric and everytime either side was close, everyone went absolutely crazy.

It was a laugh and a half, even though I'm not a huge cricket fan, I prolly made the most noise! :lol:
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Hi guys!

How's it going?

Blue*Soul it's nice to see you! *waves frantically* :lol: I'm having my exams too! I need a break from all the tension lol. And I think Samyi007 meant the match in Karachi :D And I think Pakistan and India matches are just captivating even if you don't like cricket :lol:

And what's this I hear about stripping Max :shock: Are you guys keeping something from us!! :wink:

Hiya Benz! *waves frantically again* How's it going girl?
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Blue*Soul
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Blue*Soul »

Hey Fallen Magic!

Ahh. Stripping Max, nothing too exciting, just a kinda ritual of posting a stripping Max (from busted) on a thread on FF to oogle at...

How are your exams going? Or revision for that matter. I can't concentrate...I dont get how people do it....
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Ah, now I get it :lol:

As for exams? Sigh don't ask. All I can say is that I can't ait for Friday when my last paper is going to be!

And if anyone knows the secret to concentration please let me in on it :lol:
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Hey, where is everyone?
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

I'm here, I'm here!

*waves*

Sorry, it's just that I've been busying myself with school. My first IB exam is next week. And the rest are coming soon... so now I'm studying like a mad woman. Coz if I get good exam grades then I can use the credit for college, ya know?

So... how's everyone doing?

~Benz
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

Where's everyone?
:shock:
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

*waves frantically*

Hey i'm here! I'm just caught up in studies. Exam start on the 21st :shock: So i'm lurker mode right now :lol:
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

hey y'all!

It Me complete with broken back, stubbed snail and red eyes. Why u ask? All of this is courtesy of Indus Valley the University i attend. Sheesh the work just doesnt seem to let up. If it wasnt half fun i would have gone stark raving mad!!!!!
Hows every doing here? Whats everyone been upto? Its been quite a while ! I too tired to type anymore so ill leave it here.

Till later
Sharmeen
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

Hi!

Any more room here for another asian? :D