Man Eaters (AU, CC, Mature/Adult) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

POM

Post by POM »

Isabel:

"Sure. That's fine I'll have an apple martini". I smiled at him once more before turing in the opposite direction and found a table in the far left hand side of the room. I watched as he ordered, and I never thought I could be out on a date with such a successful guy. Wow I am way over the top on this one.

Liz:

He handed me my drink and for an instant his hand touched mine, I felt a spark, something fuzzy inside. "W-why don't we find a table." I saw Isabel come in shortly after and find a table, but I wanted to be alone with him. When he started to head in the same direction of Isabel, I grabbed his hand with stopped his motion. "Wait theres a free table over there." pointing out to the right side of the room there was an empty booth. Still holding on to his hand we made our way over there, grasping his hand gently trying not to lose him as we made our way through the mass of people on the dance floor.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"W-why don't we find a table."
I smile. I know Alex and Isabel went that way....
I start to walk towards them when I feel her grab my hand.
I smile and look at her.
"Wait theres a free table over there."
I open my eyes slightly wider in surprise before going the way she indicated...still holding hands.
Ok am I dreaming this amazing girls here? Or am I just one lucky bastard.
I draw her a chair and she sits. I sit down and smile. "So Liz...tell me about yourself" I say.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

ALEX

Getting the drinks, I turn around, searching for Isabel and quickly spotting her. Letting some people pass, I use the moment to just look at her. God, she is beautiful. I better not ruin this.

"Here you go, m'lady." I say with a fake english accent when I put the drink in front of her.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
POM

Post by POM »

Isabel:

Looking at the drink in front of me, " My favorite...how did you know?" I smiled at him as he sat down next to me. It was almost as if he read my mind, but I knew that couldn't be done so I pushed the thought away. Looking back at him, I told him over the music--"I'm glad that we decided to do this...I couldn't get you off my mind all day." I blushed a little as took a sip of my drink.

Liz:

"Tell me about yourself." He asks me, but what should I tell him my entire life story...no, just some little facts so he thinks he knows me but not completely. "Well, what would you like to know? Dr. Evans..." I asked him in a playful tone, I wanted more than anything to get his attention.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Tess*

His laughing eyes meet mine and all at once I feel warm tingles all over. What is happening to me? I am a player. A self proclaimed Man Eater. Love is a fake excuse people use to do stupid and pathetic things. I will not become one of those fools who throw their life away over some guy who will just sleep with a bimbo first chance he gets.
The panic consumes me to a point that I feel I simply can't sit here any longer.

"Um.. I just remember I forgot to do something at this place with this person who's waiting and I'm late." I stammer collecting my purse and rising.

"I'm so sorry." And with that I bolt from the table. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
POM

Post by POM »

kyle:

Oh shit!! what did I do? what did I say...nice going Kyle you messed up again. I grabbed my wallet, pulled out a wad of hundreds and place a bill on the table and bolted after her. "Tess! Wait up..." I called after her. "Please." I was hot on her tracks, and finally catching up to her I wasn't letting go of this one. "What did I say? I'm sorry...for whatever I did." I pleaded with her, I wanted to finish the date more than anything.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Well, what would you like to know? Dr. Evans..." she asks playfully.
I wink and smile...God this girls confident...I love it.
"Well....tell me one thing you dislike about your friends." I say grinning. "There by I will discover what kind of person you really are. And you have to say something"
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Tess*

Before I can get a cab Kyle reaches me and tries to appogogize. However he doesn't know he's saying he's soory for being to perfect and its not as if I can tell him.

"I'm sorry, Kyle. It's not you. I should have never agreed to come out tonight. I knew it was different this time. You were differnet, but I can't... I won't." I know I'm not making any sence to him but I don't do... love. I use men to get what i want and then i throw them away. Just like i was taught. I won't do that to Kyle. He deserves better.

"Please. I'm not who you think I am. Just go." Tears start to flow down my cheeks and I make no attemp to stop them. Instead I turn away and siganl for a cab. I broke the number 1 rule in my line of business. I fell in love.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

ALEX

I look at Isabel surprised. She couldn't get my off her mind?

"Really? Well, I hope you were having nice thoughts about me." I smiled.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »