The Stuff of WR

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

WR
Addicted Roswellian

The Stuff of WR

Post by WR »

Last edited by WR on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 36 times in total.
WR
Addicted Roswellian

Post by WR »

Hi Carol...

and anyone else who might be interested. I have a single chapter extension to this story, which picks up the couple for the New Year celebration.

I hope that I shall be able to post this soon.

Take care,
Wayen
irish_girl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by irish_girl »

Hey just droppin by to say that i have just finished reading The Christmas Angel. it is such a gud story!! i luvd it! & i did not expect the ending at all! (not ruining anything) Brilliant writing! :P
precariousem
Enthusiastic Roswellian

:)

Post by precariousem »

Wayne -

This is my first post on these boards. I had to tell you that I am completely in love with Of Cabbages and Kings. It is the most original Roswell fanfic I have read. Thanks for writing.

Em :)
OnceUpon
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by OnceUpon »

WR, where are you. :shock: I went to read for the second time The Importance of Elizabeth but couldn't locate it anywhere. Pleeeze bring it back, that is my favorite story of all time. I need it. Thanks. P.S. I would love an update on Red Shift, I truly love all your work. :D
Roswell Believer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by 2004 »

What's up with your site!?? It won't open up!! Please fix it.
Last edited by 2004 on Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aimee

A Roswellian's Fantasies<center>Image</center>
Scooter1972
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: The Stuff of WR

Post by Scooter1972 »

Hello Wayne!

I really loved "Red Shift", and I was very sad when you finally finished the story. I am ready for a new one now. I look forward to looking forward to the weekend updates (although often it is sheer torture). Can't wait for another fic. :D

Michele (aka: Scooter1972)
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

Hey! I just read Last Christmas! It was a wonderful story. i loved how liz developed and got a more tolerant person.

bye guel
Roswell 4th Season in German! 17 Episodes are online. (Update 25/08)

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

And now i read the christmas angel! it was a little bit short :D but wonderful! they were so seweet together. :lol:
Roswell 4th Season in German! 17 Episodes are online. (Update 25/08)

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
StarJet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by StarJet »

Woah. Didn't realize that WR was here. :oops: I read Blue Remembered Hills several months ago at Roswell-The Promise. That's so far the coolest Canon/CC fic I've read. Two thumbs up. :D
Of Cabbages And Kings, of course, was quite a different matter. It started out pretty cool, but the whole paradox thing ruined it. :?:
Sad to say, the same thing happened to Red Shift, in my opinion. You may have not intended it to happen, but the whole Max sending orders back in time thing is a paradox, isn't it? I mean, everything happened because of Max's orders. Then, Max himself made up those orders according to what happened. Where did the orders originate? Paradox. Poof!
Oh, and nice to see another guy around here. (Never guessed you were a guy when I read BRH.) Aren't we really dwarfed by the female population over here? :(

EDIT : Oh, and a little curious. Why don't you post IOBE anywhere else than your site? I'd love to read it, and I'm sure there are many more people who'd love to as well.