Special Treat (A&I,adult) 1/1 30-10[COMPLETE]

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

chanks_girl
Obsessed Roswellian

Special Treat (A&I,adult) 1/1 30-10[COMPLETE]

Post by chanks_girl »

TITLE: SPECIAL TREAT
AUTHOR: chanks_girl

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Roswell. The character aslo don't belong to me because if they would. There had been another ending.

COUPLE: A&I (without Aliens)
RATING: ADULT (what else)

SUMMARY: After Isabel broke up with Alex (and dating Grant (I know EWWWW)), she meets Alex again after four months, while she attends a Halloween party.

Author’s note 1: The story is for Halloween. The story is told from Isabel’s POV.

Author’s note 2: The main characters are Alex and Isabel. Alex, Isabel and the rest of the gang are in college, where they all met. Alex and Isabel were dating and then Isabel broke up with him. She has never thought about him or what she had done to him until she sees him again.

Special Treat

I can’t believe that I am here. I am so not in mood to attend a stupid Halloween party with a gaggle of drunken idiots. How was it possible that Michael has been able to convince me to come with him and Max? Oh yeah, I remember they forced me, brothers they are. Telling me, I need to see people and stop spending my whole time in my apartment. Why I was the whole time in my apartment? Well, it was two weeks ago that I had caught my, now, former boyfriend alias fucking Son of a bitch fucking a girl, who he met two hours before their fuck fest.

Although I didn’t care that much for Grant, that is the son of a bitch, but there was something developing between us. As usual, I thought wrong. I am not very experienced with relationships. Dating a big YES but relationships there is a very big NO! I have had the perfect relationship with the perfect man. What do I do?
I fuck up. I broke up with him. Now, when he sees me, he wouldn’t look at me. It is as if he was disgusted by my presence. Am I mad or sad? No. I understand why he was avoiding me. After the way I treated him and what I did to him, hell has to freeze until he talks to me again.

We are still standing on the porch, Michael is still talking to some guys he knows from his art class. Well, it is freaking cold here so I’m making my way inside with Max. God, the place is packed. There are at least more than two hundred people here. And may I add very drunken people. I so need something to drink otherwise I won’t get through this night. I am not used to have so many people around me, especially in the last months. I’m looking around and spot immediately Liz Parker and Maria DeLuca. Liz is Max' girlfriend. They are together for more than a year. Maria is Michael’s girlfriend. They are dating also as long as Max and Liz but the M&M’s are having an on/off relationship. Nevertheless, they love each other very much. Seeing the girls, it means he is also here. God, what if I run into him? What shall I do? How shall I react? Oh yeah, I remember like usual I runaway.

Letting my eyes scan the very packed room, I look in the direction of the dance floor. I see something familiar. I know this head. I know this black hair and definitely, I know this face. It’s him. He is there on the dance floor and dancing with some chick I have never seen before. That is not dancing what they doing. That is more like an exercise in dry banging. How dare that slut grind him? Moreover, why does he let her do it? Where the hell are his hands? I can’t see them. Oh now I see them. Thank god, he has never been one of these guys to grope girls. Why does he dance with that skank? Ahh yeah…he is a single man, who can do what he wants. That sucks. I have to admit that he really looks great (I can’t see much but it is enough). He had been working out. Damn, he looks fine. I need to stop watching him. I need something to drink.

Getting a drink wasn’t a good decision. Like the other rooms, the kitchen is also packed. I go out to the backyard. The cool night feels good. It is cooling and let me forget my current life situation. How can things go from perfect to bad? I mean I have everything I want: a loving and supporting family, great friends, a brilliant future and nevertheless I feel incomplete. I feel empty. I should know but finding out the truth will scare me. Saying it scares me.

“Fancy meeting you here.”

It was his voice. His manly voice, which brought me out of my thoughts. I can’t look at him. How can I look at him? After everything I have done, he comes to me and speaks to me. He sounds so calm and strong. I feel like going crazy and at the same time weak. How can he come up to me and being so…friendly? I don’t deserve that. I want to runaway as usual but I can’t. I want to be here with him. I always feel save with him and around him.

“Hey Alex, how are you doing?”

Alex Whitman. Alex Whitman is the man I have given up. He is tall, he has dark hair and he has such beautiful eyes that you get lost in them. They truly are the mirror to his soul. He is intelligent, handsome, funny, sophisticated, caring, and honest and the list would go on. Why I broke up with him? I have told him that I need space and I don’t want to already committing myself to one single person. God, I am so stupid. Now he is standing in front of me wearing a police officer uniform and he looks so hot right now. Damn, he has been working out. Damn, he was looking good.

“I’m good, Iz. Everything is going good. Well, it is a little bit too packed inside and I saw Michael. He said you are here somewhere and I wanted to say ‘Hi’. By the way, I like your outfit ‘Black Mamba’. Pretty cool. Tell me, how are u?”

He stands there and speaks to me. I want to tell him everything and nothing. I want to tell him that I regret everything I have done to him. I want to but I can’t. I know I will break down. I don’t want him to see me breaking down.

“Thanks, you also look good, Officer. I’m fine. Everything is cool. We haven’t seen each other a lot lately though your two best friends are dating my brothers…and…and…”

I haven’t seen him coming. I don’t remember hearing he would come. I’m certain as I hear him calling out for me.

“Ishy, there ish my Ishy…longsh time Ish didn’t see you. You are lookii so hot tonight. Baby, I made a mishtake. Please forgive me, Babe. The other girlsh didn’t mean anything to me. You are the only one I want.”

Does that dipshit really think, I will listen to his shit and forgive him? For God’s sake, I am Isabel Evans and no dick like him cheats on me…Did he say other ‘girls’ as in plural. I quickly glance at Alex wanting to see his reaction. His jaw is clenched and his hands are turned into fists. Before I can do anything, I only see Alex smashing his fist into Grant’s face.

I’m shocked and at the same time surprised and happy. Grant has got what he deserves.

“NEVER EVER COME NEAR HER. DON’T TALK TO HER EVER AGAIN!”

Alex’ voice roars. I’m flattered that he had taken charge but I feel bad for dragging him into my personal affairs. Before I can say anything, Alex takes my hand and drags me back into the house then through the whole house out to his car. As we stand, I see his breathing is heavy and he is panting. Daring looking at him, I am shocked, again. He looks so angry and at the same time, there is this calm aura around him. I am afraid to ask him if he is alright. I am scared to say anything

“I have heard what happened between you and him. At first, I thought how she could date that scum. Grant Sorenson is known as a player. I still don’t understand why you went out with him. You broke up with me because you wanted space. You didn’t want to commit yourself to one person but then you go out with Sorenson. I have no right to lecture you and I really don’t want to upset you but truth to be told you deserve better. You deserve the best.”

He sounds so sincere and honest that I just want him to take me into his arms and stay that way. How could I give up on him? I have thought so much about Alex in the last months that it has been impossible to have the kind of relationship with Grant. I couldn’t go all the way with him like I have done with Alex. He is everything I want and need.

“Alex, take me home.”

“Of course.”

The ride is quiet. He doesn’t say a word. I don’t dare to say anything. It is awkward to be around him or having him near. On the other hand, it feels so good to be with him. I enjoy the ride. Alex is with me. Even if nothing will be the same between us, I want and I will cherish the moment with him.

I don’t realize that the time has flown. Suddenly we are in front of my apartment house, Alex, the gentleman he is, brings me to my door. I know that nothing will happen. I know it is wishful thinking that he would try anything but I can hope, can’t I.

We are standing in front of my door. What shall I do? Shall I invite him inside? What will he think of me if I ask him to come in? God, why does everything has to be complicated?

“Good night, Isabel.”

That’s it. It is all he says and goes away. I don’t want him to go but what can I do. He has turned around and has gone away.

Sad I enter my apartment. Suddenly I feel so lonely. I want him back. I never stopped loving him. I still don’t know why I have broken up with Alex but I know Alex would always be there for me. I want to be there for him. I want him.

The ring of my door startles me. I don’t expect anyone. It could be kids, who want candy. Well, let’s make them happy. Grabbing the bowl full with candy, I go to open the door. I haven’t expect this sight. In front of me stands Alex smiling mischievously at me not knowing what to say.

“Alex…hi…What…What are you doing here? Did you forget something?”

“Well, first you forgot to say, “Trick or Treat”. Secondly, I want to see you.”

I’m looking at him as if he has grown a second head. He came back to see me. That has to mean something. What to do, what to do?

“Wanna come in?”

I can’t think of anything else to say. I step aside to let him pass and place the bowl back on the table. Until now, I haven’t known how good Alex smells. I recognize the fragrance. It is my favourite scent for male. I know that Alex is the only man, who uses it. I close the door, as I am about to turn around I feel his hands grabbing me, turning me around and then it happens. He kisses me. His lips feel so soft and warm but the kiss is demanding and passionate. At the same time the way he caresses my lips is so tender as if he was afraid I am going to break. I want more. I want everything he has to give. Finally, I am able to respond to him. I kiss him back with the same force as he does. I want more. I need more.

Slightly parting my lips, I let Alex slide his tongue inside my mouth. He takes his time. Slowly he explores everything. I want more. I run my hands up his back. I stroke his neck and let my hands travel to his chest. Alex holds me closer to his body and I push mine more into him. I want to be as close to him as I can.

Unfortunately, he stops his heavenly ministrations, as the need for oxygen becomes an issue. I still hold close to him. Slowly I open my eyes looking into his. They are shining with love, desire, lust, passion and need. I feel fragile under his intense gaze. I lean my forehead against his still trying to gather my breathing and I also try to understand what has happened. He presses a soft kiss onto my lips.

“What? Why Alex?”

He smiles. It is so sincere and honest.

“Because I want to and I assume from your reaction that you aren’t against my action.”

With that said, he kisses me hard. Immediately, he slides his tongue back into my mouth. As fast as I can I respond. My hands are roaming his body and I have to say that Alex is also very anticipating with the touching. I am pretty surprised as Alex scoops me up in his arms and carries me into my bedroom. I don’t how it happens but I am glad that Alex is the one who is taking the initiative. As we make our way over to the bed, Alex stops kissing me and looks at me with that intense look as if he is asking for permission to go further. I want him to take things further. I want him to do it. I want him. I indicate for Alex to let me down, he looks disappointed and I know he must think that I want to stop but he is wrong. Taking his face in my hands, I kiss him soft on the lips. Slightly I nibble on his lower lip and I hear a soft groan escaping his throat. Again, the kiss turns out steamier than I wanted.

I reach up undoing his tie and then the first buttons of his shirt. Leaving his lips, I kiss down to his neck. First, I kiss along his jaw line then I nibble on his ear lobe and then his neck. I always loved his neck. It gives a lot of opportunities to ‘play’ with. I feel his hands on my lower back. I long for his touch. Skin on skin. While I am undoing more buttons, Alex undoes the zipper of my jacket. He grabs me and finally I feel his hands on my skin.

I am electrified. The way he touches me. The way he caresses my skin. Everything he does is driving me crazy. I want him. I move us over to the bed. I am still nuzzling his neck and Alex is still occupied with kissing my collarbone. Little sounds leave my mouth and sometimes Alex also lets escape a few sounds. As I feel the bed hitting my carves, Alex slowly eases us down. He doesn’t return to kissing me. He looks at me. Here I am, lying under my former boyfriend only wearing a black bra. I reach up my hand and press my palm against his cheek. I know what he thinks. For just a second, I thought the same ‘Should we go further?’ I tell him that I want this not only for tonight. I want this to last as long as we can, as long as it is possible. I know that I fucked up and I never have meant to hurt him. I was scared but after seeing him and seeing how he has protected me, I have known that I am a goner forever. I wait for his respond but he doesn’t say anything. I feel how the tears are welling up. I want to runaway. It is now that he turns his head slightly and kisses my palm. He smiles and says that he wants the same. I can’t believe how wonderful this man is. I know we have to work on our relationship, especially me. Before I can say anything else, I feel Alex’ lips on mine. Again, the kiss becomes steamier as attended.

I reach down to his pants, undoing the belt and his trousers. Right now, I want Alex in every way I can. His lips travel down to my neck. He sucks and nibbles on my skin. His hands are on the waistband of my pants. Alex stops kissing me and stands up. I am confused. Did he change his mind or have I done something wrong? I don’t know what’s going on but as Alex pulls my pants down along with my shoes and then takes off his shirt and his pants and shoes. I know that there is no turning back. I sit up and unclasp my bra, freeing my breasts.

I can see that Alex appreciates the sight in front of him and I can see how excited he is. He crawls back into the bed and this time we kiss more passionately. It doesn’t take long until the last clothing is also gone. As I see Alex in his naked glory, I ask myself why I have broken up with him. Because I can’t remember anything. I don’t know if I am still thinking as I feel Alex moving his lips around my navel. I feel him going further down and …Oh my god Yes there he goes. It feels so freaking amazing having him gracing my private’s parts with his mouth. He nibbles, sucks, and licks. I enjoy this a lot. I feel that I am coming to my end. I break as Alex thrusts his finger into my already quivering path. It feels so intense that I think I just have left the world. I try to get my breathing under control. Well, I try though Alex has still hands on me. I open my eyes and see Alex’ face harbouring over mine. He grins down on me. I can’t help myself as also to smile at him. I can’t wait any longer. I don’t want to wait any longer for our completion.

I put my arms around him and pull him down. Meeting him with a kiss, I hope he would never forget. Our hands are roaming.

Alex moves to place himself between my legs. I want it now. I welcome him eagerly as Alex pushes his hips forward and enters me.

I don’t dare to move. It feels so good to have him within me. I wish we could stay like that forever.

A soft moan escapes Alex’ mouth. I can’t wait any longer. I slowly move my hips. Making little thrusts. I know I am driving him crazy as he buries his head in my neck and clasping my hand in his. He starts to move. His thrusts are smooth and slow. I meet him thrust for thrust. I hold him close not wanting to lose any contact with him. His moves quicken. I can feel the approaching end and I want Alex with me. I tell him to go faster. I want the end together. I feel the delightful quivering. He tells me to let go. He tells me that he is with me. I can feel it. His sweat-covered body slides over mine. The end is near. It is now that I feel the bliss I long for to feel. Alex keeps moving, prolonging my orgasm as much as he can.

“Oh…God…God Alex.”

“It’s alright, Izzy. It’s alright. I’m with you.”

His words mean so much and they promise so much.

He kisses my collarbone and my neck. It is one of his habits that I love. How can it be that one single person makes me feel so complete and content? I don’t know but I love this feeling.

Lazily I stroke his back with my fingertips. I am disappointed as Alex breaks the contact between us going to lie next to me. He looks at me and is just smiling.

“What?”

Somehow, I am afraid of his answer. However, this is Alex I am talking about. He won’t do anything to hurt me. He is still smiling and I don’t know what to think but I know I don’t have to be afraid. This is Alex.

“I love you.”

Three simple words, which means so much. He has said them before but right now, they mean more than ever.

“I love you, too.”

I say. It’s now that Alex grabs me and pulls me closer to him so I can rest my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

“Well, Miss Evans, I love your special treat.”

THE END
Last edited by chanks_girl on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.