Buried Truths (CC/ PG) STARTING!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

I stroll into the school twenty minutes late. That seems to be a habit now. No matter how early I get up I just can’t make it to class on time. I don’t even have to tell you the cause of my tardiness. He’s entirely to blame. When I say him I am referring to my not so better half. He doesn’t get off work from Meta Chem until seven every morning and he wants to spend the few minutes before school ‘making up lost time’. Which in Michael speak means fooling around on the living room couch because we never seem to make it to the bedroom.

Which has got to stop. Especially since that really awkward occurrence that happened a couple of days ago when Max forgot one of his books and used his freaky alien powers to unlock the front door. I still can’t erase that stunned look on his face from my mind. Of course he apologized profusely and once Michael got finished being aggravated at being interrupted while he was ‘in the zone’ Again quoting the boyfriend.

He thought it was hilarious. I didn’t think it was humorous and even threatened to cut out all human/alien relations if he didn’t work out some kind of system with his new roommate. Colored scarves, socks, or hair bows on the door knob. Hell, I don’t care if we put a sign on the door that reads: Do not disturb. Still my little ultimatum didn’t carry much weight this morning when I was the one who jumped him in the shower. Yes, I know. Shock and dismay all around. Still a girl has needs to.

I informed him of this when he was giving me a hard time and I swear the sweetest smile came across his face. I swear as mad as I get at him I still that love that man with every fiber in my being. I hate that we aren’t getting to see much of each other these days. We are in school from eight till three and we both work at The Crash down from four till ten. The poor guy gets less then four hours sleep a night and it’s starting to wear on him. Not to mention all this time apart is hurting our relationship.

I’ll try not to think about that now. Instead I slip through the hallways undetected and attempt in vain to sneak into class. “Why Miss Deluca it’s nice of you to join us. I’m glad you could fit us into your busy schedule.” Her words are meant to sting and cause embarrassment. However she doesn’t know who she is dealing with. Delucas know not the meaning of the word shame. “Well, I do what I can. You know if I don’t show up your free to start without me.” I spout while settling into my desk.

“Cute.” She growls and then goes back to mumbling on and on about something I have absolutely no interest in.
:wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
School. That is where I'm headed. School.

I don't really remember it. I know of it... I know that I went to school. But thats about as far as it goes. And yet my feet seem to know where all my classes are, as if it is a forgotten memory that I'm accessing. I wander down the corridor and turn to my locker. I open it and retrieve the books I need. The only things in there are my books. No pictures...no.... anything that might trigger a memory. Not that I don't want to remember but... I haven't anything that might.

As I walk down the hall vague conversations spring to mind. I remember Tess walking down the halls. Tess, the girl with lots of blonde curly hair.

I sigh as I close my locker once more and I head off down the hallway. I pass a doorway where a class is in session and glance at the rows of students. I carry on down the hall, heading to my class.

(ooc: Not sure what to do with Michael so if anyone wants tp tag him in somewhere please do!)
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Serena

I jump up as the first bell rings and am rewarded with the feel of my hot chocolate falling into my lap staining my brand new red plaid mini-skirt and my black leggings did absolutely nothing to stop the coffee from burning my legs. I may be a bit of a geek but that isn't all that is to me, I acutally have a pretty good dress sense and I like to think I'm pretty cool...dun dun dun total geek statement, well I love me so there.

"Freakin Fantastic just how I needed to start my morning" Today just isn't my day. Looking around me into the almost empty library I make sure that no one saw my little accident before swiping my hand over the stain, erasing the chocolate completely and healing my legs in the process. I throw the now empty cup into the library trash can and gather up my books. I only came into to grab a couple of books to study, I have a free day, you see I'm kinda smart my Mama calls me a genius but I'm not all that smart I just test well. So I do all AP classes and most of them I'm ahead in so I only have classes on four days a week.

I give a nod to the librarian as I head out the door. I walk out my locker and grab some other books I have in there, I also pull out my head phones out of my pocket and put them in my ears as I walk down the hallway trying to look inconspicuous as I look out for his brown head in the sea of students.

Kyle Valenti.

I have a crush on a football player, one who will never even look in my nerdy way...Even though he did date Liz Parker, I'm not just a science nerd, I'm a freak I like punk music and I dress like a punk and hey the biggest of freaky things.

I'm not human.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

sure! thanks

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

Bumping!....And does anyone know anyone that could possibly make a banner for this? I've asked in the banner request thread thing but of course no one hardly ever takes anything....so if anyone can make one or knows anyone who can please let me know, thanks!

aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

BUMP!!!

Come on guys :)
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

OOC: Not sure what to post, so here's a little something. let me know, if I should change it.

~Isabel~

Have I mentioned lately that I love being married. Especially to someone that I love a much as Jesse.

But there are things that I do miss. I miss highschool. I miss getting an excsue tos ee everyone everyday.

And sometiems I feel guilty, like I shouldn't be happy becuase I miss Alex. But that's crazy, right? I can be happy.

Alex would want me to be happy.

Jesse walks back into the bedroom from the bathroom and I smile up at him. "Good morning sunshine..."
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

BUMP! again....come on guys

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Kinda stuck as to what you want me with Alex now and as to Michael, anyone feel free to tag like I said!
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by darkness_within_me »

I'm willing to be Tess. I just need to know when to bring her in and what exactly is planned to have happen with her
Thanks to magamnm for the beautiful banner. :D