When One Door Closes... (UC, A/T, Adult, 2/2) COMPLETE

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

When One Door Closes... (UC, A/T, Adult, 2/2) COMPLETE

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

Title: When One Door Closes, Another One Opens
Author: To_Kiss_A_Frog
Pairings: Alex and Tess
Disclaimer: Don't own anything you recognize
Summary: When Alex's girlfriend suddenly breaks up with him, he founds himself depressed and unable to get over it... that is until someone new shows up and decides she wants to be the one to pull him out of it.
Avant Garde challenge at Roswell Heaven

<center>Image

Chapter 1</center>

“Dude, you gotta stop moping around already. It’s getting kind of pathetic” Sean unmercifully declared as his roommate walked in and dropped himself down on the couch. “So she left you. Big deal, it could have been worse. At least you got to bang her a few times” he shrugged, grinning despite the dirty look his best friend, Alex, gave him.

“What would you know about it? The longest relationship you’ve ever had is with your hand” Alex retorted.

“Well he’s got you there” came the amused voice of a petite, redheaded girl who smacked Sean upside the head when he attempted to grab at her. “No touching” she scolded. “Who knows where your hands were five minutes ago” she teased, causing Alex to smirk at the scowl her comment put on Sean’s face.

“This is the pain in the ass I told you was coming to visit” Sean introduced. “And Mopey over there is my roommate, Alex Whitman.”

“Tess Harding” she added and “accidentally” kicked Sean as she walked around him. “Nice to meet you” she said to Alex and held out her hand politely.

“Nice to meet you too.”

“Well now that you two have met, keep her out of my hair for a while will you. I’ve got a girl coming over in five minutes” Sean informed and puffed out his chest proudly while both Tess and Alex laughed at how silly he looked. “Shut up” he grumbled and headed off to his room, leaving the two new acquaintances to entertain themselves.

“So you and Sean when to high school together, right?” Alex inquired, vaguely remembering bits and pieces of the story Sean told him earlier that month. At the time, Alex assumed she was an old girlfriend or something but seeing her interact with his roommate, he was positive that the two had never been more than friends.

“Unfortunately” she agreed. “I lived across the hall from his family’s apartment so our parents were always making us spend time together. Eventually I just got used to him” she shrugged, wearing another teasing smile. “So what about you? Where are you from?” Tess queried as she tucked her leg beneath her and settled into her spot on the couch. The action caused the short skirt of the dress she wore to ride up her thigh and before he could stop himself, Alex’s gaze wandered down to the bit of exposed skin. “Alex?” she repeated, finally pulling his attention back to their conversation.

“Hmm… oh, right… yeah, I’m from Roswell” he answered and quickly turned away, embarrassed at being caught staring.

“So home of the little green men, huh? That must have been an interesting place to grow up” Tess continued, pretending that she hadn’t noticed the direction of his looks.

“The novelty kind of wears off after a while” Alex shrugged.

A knock on the door stopped either from saying anything else. Alex attempted to get up and answer it but before he could take his first step towards the door, Sean appeared out of nowhere and beat him to it. Then before anyone could blink, he grabbed the hand of the girl standing in the doorway and dragged her down the hall into his bedroom. “Eager much!” Tess called out, more to embarrass him than anything else. She was awarded the sound of his door loudly slamming in response. “Well since the last thing I want to hear is Sean having sex, why don’t we grab some lunch?” she suggested.

As if on cue, Alex’s stomach growled hungrily, causing another embarrassed blush to stain his cheeks. “Good idea” he answered sheepishly and went to go retrieve his keys and wallet while Tess waited on the couch.

A football game on mute was playing and she shook her head in amusement. “Don’t tell me Sean still pretends he likes sports” Tess stated when Alex had returned.

“What do you mean?” he questioned, confused.

“You know that Sean doesn’t actually like football, right?” she asked and couldn’t help laughing when Alex seemed not to know what she was talking about. “His dad is this big sports nut. He always says that a real man sits back with a beer in his hand and watches the big game” Tess explained and followed Alex out the door. “So he pretends he likes it but he doesn’t know a fumble from a touchdown.”

Alex’s response was a loud, hearty laugh. It was his first since Isabel Evans dropped the bombshell that she was breaking up with him after a month and a half of dating.

Up until that point, Alex hadn’t thought they were having any problems. They got along great together. Liked a lot of the same movies and bands. Plus the sex was so great that he was grinning all day the next day after one of their all night marathons. In fact, he was so in lust with her that he actually believed he was beginning to fall in love with her.

Then out of the blue she said things weren’t working out anymore.

Alex didn’t understand what had happened in the course of a day that changed everything… at least until Sean’s cousin and his own best friend, Maria Deluca, overhead Isabel talking to some of her friends. Then he found out the truth and had basically been melancholy ever since.

After five minutes of driving, Alex couldn’t stop laughing after hearing a slew of ridiculous stories. Tess wasn’t just Sean’s oldest and dearest friend but she was usually the only witness to some of his craziest stunts and most laughable faux pas. “Don’t you dare tell him I told you this one. He knows about a few of my own adolescent disasters and knowing Sean, he’d broadcast them on campus radio or something” Tess warned and refused to continue with the story until Alex gave her his word.

“So then what happened?”

“Okay, so I get back to my apartment when I remember that I forgot my backpack in Sean’s room” Tess continued, barely able to get the words out because she was laughing so much. “I knocked on the front door but he didn’t answer and I figured it’d be okay since I just left. So I walk into his room and there it is.”

“What’d you say when you saw it?” Alex asked as he pulled into one of few available parking spaces. Quickly, he turned off the ignition and shifted in his seat to look at Tess who had just about passed out from laughing.

“Oh god, this is so horrible” she mumbled under her breath. “Okay, I actually pointed then covered my mouth screamed out, what the hell is that?! He got so scared that I think it actually pinched him or something because he started screaming like a girl. It was really just… horrible” Tess half laughed, half groaned.

“I can’t believe you actually caught Sean trying to use a cock pump when he was twelve.” For his part, Alex couldn’t stop laughing either. He didn’t want to picture it but he could picture the surprised looks on everyone’s faces when Tess walked in and saw it. “Then what did Sean do.”

“The moron tried to convince me it was a bong” Tess rolled her eyes. “First of all, he doesn’t smoke, never has. Second, you should have seem him fumbling to try and explain why his “bong” happened to fall over right onto his cock. It was hysterical.”

After a couple more, slightly less embarrassing stories, Alex and Tess got out and walked into the little greasy spoon that was already crawling with students. It was one of the campuses most popular hang outs despite how old fashioned it was inside. “You’re not really going to eat that, are you?” Alex wondered as he watched Tess dip her french-fries in mayonnaise.

“It’s an acquired taste” Tess replied and laughed at the disgusted expression Alex wore. “Big baby” she muttered teasingly, coaxing a small smile out of him despite his disgust.

Throughout the rest of lunch Alex found himself surprised at how much he enjoyed her company. She was fun to be around and easy to talk to. Unlike Isabel, she didn’t mind hearing dirty jokes or stupid anecdotes about all the scrapes he and his friends had gotten into growing up. He supposed he just hadn’t expected to get along very well with her at first because she looked so prissy. Perfectly styled hair, sweet clothes and a face and body that screamed she was too good. Then she opened her mouth to speak and she was nothing like he expected.
Last edited by To_Kiss_A_Frog on Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<center>Image
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

Thanks everyone!

RiaRath101
alizaleven
~Ruby~
Lillie

<center>Chapter 2</center>

“So what’s this place called again?” Since Liz, the girl he’d dragged into his room a few days before, tended bar at one of the cities hottest clubs, Sean suggested they all spend the night there. He wanted to show Tess the California nightlife but he also wanted to go someplace where she could entertain herself. A place where he could keep his eyes on Liz while she worked.

Of course Tess picked up on this immediately and called him on it. Alex was only more intrigued by her though when he realized that she wasn’t the least bit offended by it.

“Feline” Sean replied, distracted as he maneuvered in and out of traffic.

“Damn, that reminds me” Tess stated and began digging around in her purse for her cell phone. “I forget to tell Lonnie that Shadow is supposed to see the vet on Monday.”

“Who’s Shadow?” Alex queried and turned around in his seat to watch Tess search.

Of their own volition, his gaze zeroed in on the low cut of her halter top. When she leaned over he could almost see all the way down her shirt, a fact that had him shifting uncomfortably. “My cat” she replied, distracted.

“I don’t care what you say, black cats are bad luck” Sean stated and pulled the car to a stop. “Did she tell you she’s training to be a vet?” he asked Alex who quickly averted his eyes when both Sean and Tess looked over at him.

“Uh, yeah.. she uh… she did” he agreed, ignoring the knowing look Sean gave him. Alex realized then that his roommate had busted him staring but instead of being bothered by it, Sean looked entirely too amused. “So yeah… let’s go inside” he suggested, trying to take the heat off of himself.

For their night out, Tess wore a skimpy black skirt that stopped mid-thigh, a silky black halter top and strappy shoes that gave her an extra couple inches in height. Her hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail, showing off several inches of exposed skin. A fact that did not escape Alex’s notice. “I’ll get the drinks” Sean volunteered while Alex tried to lead Tess to a relatively empty space.

Around them, the air pulsed with thick techno while couples grinded against each other on the dance floor. Lights did a crazy dance on the black walls while smoke hovered in every inch of available space. “Alex?!” There was surprise on her face as Isabel Evans turned around and found herself standing in front of her former boyfriend and a girl who she was assumed was his date. “What are you doing here?” she asked, speaking loudly to be heard over the din of music.

“Hey babe, there you are.” Before Alex had a chance to respond, Kyle Valenti, Isabel’s current boyfriend appeared behind her and wrapped his arms around her scantily clad body. “Whitman” he acknowledged with a disinterested nod. “Let’s go” he added to Isabel and led her away.

“Old girlfriend?” Tess queried.

“Something like that” Alex replied and waited until Tess was seated on a tall stool before sitting down beside her. “We were dating for a while but it turned out she was using me" he admitted. "Me and her boyfriend were in a class together and while she was pretending she liked me, she was taking answers and homework and stuff so that he would stay eligible long enough to play in the big homecoming game.” Even with the music so loud around them, Tess could still hear the sarcasm in his voice.

“What a slut” she stated and smiled when Alex actually laughed.

“Yeah, I’d have to agree with that one.”

“Then come on. Let’s show her she’s easy to get over” Tess invited and tugged Alex towards the dance floor.

“I’m not a great dancer” he admitted.

“Trust me, this isn’t really dancing” Tess replied and wrapped her arms around his neck. When she felt him place his hands against her hips she began to sway against his body. Her eyes closed and she let the pulsing vibrations guide her. Their hips ground together as they moved. Her soft breasts pressed against his chest. “It’s hotter than dancing” she whispered in his ear and turned around in his arms.

With her back to his chest, she continued to move, grinding her ass into his growing erection. She heard him groan in her ear so she lifted her arms up and wrapped them around his neck again as best as she could. His hands splayed across her stomach, caressing the tantalizing skin revealed by the cropped halter.

Nearby, Isabel sat with Kyle and his friends, silently seething as she watched the red headed girl grind against her ex. It wasn’t so much that she wanted him. She just didn’t want anyone else to have him either. Especially not someone who looked as hot as she did.

One song drifted into the next and Tess faced Alex again. “I know you want to kiss me” she whispered and roamed her hands over his chest. “So kiss me.”

He didn’t need a second invitation and swooped down to take her lips in a hungry, lust filled kiss. Tess thrust her tongue into his mouth to duel hotly with his as she continued to wiggle around against him.

“Touch me” she said against his lips and placed his hands on her breasts. “Hmm…” she moaned when the pads of his thumbs ran across her hardened nipples. Even over the material of her shirt she could feel the heat radiating from his palms. “Now touch me here” she said and this time placed his hand just below the hem of her skirt. Slowly, she pushed it upwards until he reached the juncture of her thighs where she was already wet and hot. “Do you want to have sex with me?”

Alex couldn’t believe what was happening. One moment they were talking and the next they were dancing. Now he had one hand on her breast, the other fingering her over lace panties while she asked if he wanted to sleep with her.

“You and you make me laugh. Smile” she murmured, and teasingly nipped his earlobe. “I like you, Alex and I’m the kind of girl that takes what she likes.”

“But what about…” he began to protest then abruptly stopped when he realized what an idiot he’d be for trying to talk her out of bed.

“It’s just sex. Fun… passionate… mind blowing sex” Tess whispered and kissed him long and hard. “I can make you feel so good” she moaned when he pushed the lace aside and began fingering her wet inner lips. “Just like you’re making me feel so good now.”

“Let’s go then.”

Reluctantly, Tess pulled his hands away and turned around. “Come on” she said and began to walk off the dance floor. With purposeful steps, she walked towards the bar and easily got Liz’s attention. “Would you mind giving Sean a lift when you’re done. Alex is gonna take me home now” she requested and smiled her thanks when Liz agreed.

“We need the keys” Alex reminded and couldn’t resist pressing his lips to Tess’s again in other kiss. His hands roamed over her body. Her smooth back down to her rounded ass before trailing just beneath the front of her halter.

“Sean put them in my purse” she murmured and tilted her head back when he began to place soft kisses against her neck. “Come on” she said and managed pull herself away. “Let’s go.” Hurriedly, the two left the club, unaware of the angry blonde that had watched the entire exchange.

<center>~*~*~*~</center>

“Hmm…” Tess moaned as her back slammed against the bedroom door. “Ah, you’re gonna be so good in bed” she murmured under her breath when he pushed her panties aside and plunged two fingers deep into her drenched core. “Alex” she moaned and thrust her tongue into his mouth while her hands began pulling open the buttons on his shirt. “Oh… just like that… harder” she said and cried out when he began to rub her clit in fast circles. “Ah, Alex!” she screamed and clenched tightly around his fingers.

Still leaning back against the door, Tess slowly began to come down from her high when she felt Alex pull her panties down her legs. Helpfully, she stepped out of them and groaned in anticipation when he knelt down and lifted one leg over his shoulder. His hands pushed up her thigh length skirt, exposing her hot, wet pussy to his gaze. “Ah” she whimpered as he dragged his tongue across her slick folds. Her hands dropped to his shoulders, steadying herself when he opened her up wide and thrust his tongue into her drenched core.

“Ah, that feels so good” she moaned while he sucked on her clit and pushed two long fingers deep into her dripping pussy.

Slowly, she rocked back and forth against him, desperate to create more friction.

Her pants and pleasured moans filled up the room as Alex continued his ministrations. Tess felt it coiling in the pit of her stomach until it became too much for her and she let go again. His name fell from her lips as she cried it out in ecstasy.

Slowly, her leg slid down his body until she was standing on her own again. “Your ex is a moron to have left you” she stated, all the while trying to calm her breathing and rapidly beating heart.

“Right now she’s the last thing I want to think about” Alex replied and pulled Tess close against his body. Hungrily, he swooped down and took her lips in a fierce kiss that left little to the imagination about what he wanted to do to her next.

She could taste herself on her lips and it turned Tess on even more. Impatiently, she pulled her halter top up her body and discarded it somewhere on the floor around them. Then her hands reached out for his button and fly while his own hurried hands attempted to push her skirt down her creamy legs.

Stepping out of their clothes, the two stumbled all the way to the bed before clumsily falling back on the mattress. Wasting little time, Tess straddled his body and began stroking his cock up and down while Alex reached up to palm her bare breasts. Nimble fingers gently tugged on her nipples, causing Tess to grind her hot core against his leg. Her own hands continued their steady rhythm, spreading pre-cum along the length of his impressive cock with each painfully slow stroke.

“Hmmm… I have to have you inside of me” she moaned and ceased her motions. Alex barely restrained himself from begging her to continue. “Condom?” she asked and let out of breath of relief when he nodded and reached into the nightstand for several foil packages. “An over achiever. I like that” Tess stated, eyeing the handful of rubbers.

Hastily, she ripped the package open and rolled the thin latex over his straining erection. “How do you want me?” she asked teasingly.

“Right where you are… at least to start with” Alex said, causing a shiver of anticipation to dance up her spine.

Without further ado, Tess sunk down on his thick length and couldn’t help her long, drawn out moan at how full she felt. “Oh god, you’re huge” she moaned appreciatively. Alex felt his ego inflate a little at her comment and impatiently thrust up into her wet depths, eager to make her scream. “Ah, Alex!” she cried out.

Raising up on her knees, she lifted her hips until only the tip of erection remained inside of her before plunging back down. This time they both moaned at the feel of him stretching her tight, wet walls.

The pair developed a quick rhythm that had Tess bouncing up and down on him eagerly while his hands palmed her breasts and toyed with her nipples. The sight of them rosy and erect had Alex licking his lips. With his hands on her back, he steadied her movements long enough to sit up. Immediately, Tess resumed her bouncing and cried out his name in absolute bliss when he lowered his hot, wet mouth to her breasts.

Hungrily, Alex paid special attention to her right breast. He sucked and gently scraped his teeth across her nipple while his hand cupped and teased her left one.

“Tess” he groaned against her skin when she tightened her inner muscles around him.

“Do you like that?” she panted and bit her bottom lip in pleasure when he moved his mouth to her left breast. Swirling his tongue around her nipple, he laved and sucked on it until she was so sensitive she thought she’d come from the feel of his mouth alone.

All too soon Alex felt his end approaching. He wanted Tess to go over with him and lowered his hand to her clit. Resuming his sucking, he also began to rub the little erect bud in fast circles until Tess began screaming in release.

“Ah… ah…Alex! Yes!” she called out and spasmed so tightly around him that it was impossible to hold out any longer.

Tess slowly stilled her movements as they both came down from their euphoria induced high.

Gently, Alex cupped her cheeks, pushing away the stray tendrils that had fallen loose during their activities. Slow and unhurried, he placed his lips over hers in a lazy kiss that was a simple caress as their heartbeats began to regulate again. “That was… amazing” he murmured against her lips.

“I’d definitely have to agree.” Reluctantly, Tess raised her body up and off of his. Alex discarded the filled condom and turned on his side, looking at Tess with a curious expression on his face. “What?” she asked.

“Nothing, I just… that was unexpected. Amazing but… unexpected.”

“I told you. You make me laugh and smile. To me those are extremely attractive qualities” Tess replied. “Sensual lips… deep blue eyes… then you got naked and I saw the size of you… that would have been reason enough alone.” She couldn’t help but smile when he actually blushed at her last comment.

“So then it wasn’t just a pity fuck because of the stuff I told you about Isabel?” Alex needed to know.

“I’m not a whore, Alex. I don’t just pimp myself out to guys because they tell me a sad story” Tess replied but thankfully, there was no anger in her voice. “Now I have a question for you. A really important one and I need an honest answer.”

“What is it?” Alex asked, mystified.

“What’s your recovery time like?” she asked and reached out to gently stroke his hardening cock.

<center>Epilogue</center>

“Well I have to admit that when you finally agreed to come visit, I didn’t expect you’d spend the whole time fucking my roommate” Sean declared with a hint of teasing in his voice. “The last thing I needed to hear was you screaming his name four times a night.”

“If you only heard it four times a night then we obviously weren’t as loud as you say because trust me… he made me cum so much more than that” Tess informed proudly and couldn’t help laughing when Sean made a disgusted face. “Oh grow up, Deluca. You’re just pissed because you weren’t getting any. Which is your own fault by the way. Didn’t anyone teach you not to flirt with another girl in front of your girlfriend?”

“I wasn’t flirting” Sean denied. “I was just… uh! Whatever” he said, giving up when he realized he didn’t have an argument.

“Listen… do me a favor, okay? Don’t let Alex fall back into Isabel’s trap” Tess requested as she reached for her suitcase and purse. “Since that night at the club, she’s been calling him everyday and he doesn’t need that. Maybe if he stays away from her, he’ll find a nice girl that won’t treat him like garbage.”

“What about you? Aren’t the two of you…?”

“The two of us live in two different worlds, Sean. Or at least we might as well be in different worlds living on the two coasts” Tess answered. “We had fun and maybe we’ll talk or e-mail but it is what it is. A fling.”

“Does he know that?”

“He knows. And he agrees that a long distance thing would never work” she shrugged. “C’est la vie.”

As a cab pulled up to the curb, Sean wrapped her in a long, affectionate embrace. “Before you go, there’s something I gotta ask. Why in the hell did you die your hair red?”

“Blondes don’t always have more fun” Tess shrugged again. “See ya soon.”

Bounding down the front walk, Tess handed the driver her bag to stow away while she climbed into the backseat. From his bedroom window, Alex watched her go with a small smile on his face. He had to admit that he was going to miss her. She’d definitely gotten under his skin and he couldn’t deny how great the sex was.

Still, he figured it was for the best. With Tess all the way in New York and him in California, there was no way they could pull off a relationship.

He would definitely miss her but he wasn’t sad. Because as the saying went, whenever one door closes, another one is sure to open.

<center>The End....for now.</center>
<center>Image