Fatherhood-Starting! (Mature/Adult, CC/Slash)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

MAX

"I know." I say feeling frustrated. "But I can't stop what is happening. Tess is going around demading that we follow through with this 'destiny' that our creators supposedly came up with. Isabel is grieving and isolating herself from others more and more. Alex...he's dead Michael. And I couldn't save him." I let my head fall into my hands and take a moment to swallow the lump in my throat. The guilt was eating away at me. I take a deep breath and continue my spill of whoa-is-me to the only one who would listen.

"Maria is keeping so busy with doing this memory thing for Alex that she doesn't see what is going on right next to her. Kyle...I'd like to kick his ass into the next county. And Liz..." I break off.

How can I tell Michael how Liz broke my heart by sleeping with Kyle. How I feel like a walking zombie since seeing them in bed. How I feel more burdened than ever with so many people to look after. Both human and hybrid.

I look at Michael, eyes locking. "I wish for one night to forget all of this. To not worry about responsibility or the burden that I carry."
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Jesse*

I drive down the street going past the Evans' house. I shouldn't be here, I know. I can't have Isabel and Max growing suspicious of their new math teacher showing up in their neighborhood, but I've been having a hard time getting close to her -- or more specifically, to her. Isabel's been withdrawn and distant, answering questions but giving none of the friendly chatter that her psyche profile had lead me to suspect. I'm sure the difference is because of Alex's death. His death wasn't planned, but it should have made it easier for me to get close to her. Instead, it seems to be harder.

Driving by, I see that there's a light on in her window. She's home but the jeep isn't in the drive. I guess Max is out. So she's home alone. How I wish I could just knock on the door.

I've been waiting for her to go to the mall or the park or somewhere that I can casually run into her outside of school. But she seems to have become a homebody.

I drive on, trying to guess where the first place she'll go if she does stir. Would she go to the mall to distract herself, or to the park to be alone? Maybe the cemetary, I think, to visit Alex. But I can't spend the whole night there....
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Don't worry Magik dear, I havent abandon you. Im just waiting...
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Isabel*

Well, this is quite a drastic change. My hair has been long and blonde for as long as I can remember. I feel a bit liberated. Perhaps if I can color and whack off my hair I can do other things. What I’m not entirely sure. All I know is if I stay in this house another instant I’ll drive myself crazy with the guilt and regret. Quickly changing from my red silk pajamas into a pair of well worn in blue jeans and a snug red top (One of Alex’s favs) I slip on some shoes and head toward my bedroom door.

Before I reach the knob I remember hearing the jeep crank up earlier and I realize I will not have a vehicle at my disposal. It’s just as well I guess. Maybe the cool night air will do me some good. Still I decide to make the window my escape route. In one swift graceful movement I maneuver through the window and out of the bushes onto the sidewalk. Out of habit I reach up to pull my hair up into a ponytail as I usually do when I’m nervous but I find myself unable. My short locks slip right through my fingers. Such a wondrous feeling. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Jesse*

My thoughts begin to wander from Isabel to her alien brother. Where would Max have gone? Our intelligence and my own observations show that he and Liz have broken up and what once was still friendly has grown even more distant since Alex's death. No, he won't have gone there. Probably Michael's but maybe even Maria's. He'd confided in her before.

I'll try Michael's. Even if Max isn't there, maybe I can observe Michael.

Even as I make this decision, I glance in my rear-view mirror and I spot someone leaving the Evans' yard. A tall female someone, but it doesn't look like Isabel or her adopted mother. Her hair is dark and short.

I can't exactly go over there and see who it is, so I pull over to the curb and turn off my lights. Then I watch her through my rear-view mirror.
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Jim Valenti

I sigh tiredly as I make my way toward the house - Long day. "And Hanson's an idiot..." Okay, so, that's not really true. The boy is just young, but his enthusiasm gives me a headache. I just want to get inside and relax.

Opening the door I go inside and take off my jacket and hat. Kyle's sitting on the couch watching the game, but not really. He has a far away look in his eyes and I sigh. He's been like that since the incident with Max, keeping to himself. He went to Football camp this summary, but that was more to get away from Roswell than actually wanting to go. Not that I can blame the boy, its alot to process.

I kick my boots off and sit down beside him. Theres a box of half-eaten pizza on the table and its still warm, so I take a slice.

"Hey son", I say amniably to him.
~
OOC: Technically Max didnt take the jeep guys, but it's a minor detail. We'll just say he did
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

Something's probably wrong with me.

No.

Something's definitely wrong with me. And it's disturbing. And quite tempting at the same time. No, I won't go that far. Seeing visions of Max Evans is only disturbing and annoying. Nothing more, nothing less. Seeing naked males in your dreams is normal when you see naked males when you're awake! Aaa, I'm not gay. I'm only bisexual. But If I see that gorgeous belly of Max's once more I'll turn into a complete gay.

I turn on the tv to see if there's some kind of a hot woman in the soap operas. Yes that's it... bring it on blond- wait. That's a guy? Kissing another guy? Nooo, this isn't what I wanted! I put the game on and sigh.

Something's definitely wrong with me.

I can't even concentrate on the football match. I'm not myself. No. Not after Evans healed me. I drift to my thoughs. No naked Max's right now. Good. Only kissing guys and football in my head. Like that' any better. Well, actually it is.

My life changed because of one damn teenage green guy from some planet called Vulkar. I haven't been feeling well either. Max did something weird to me. He saved me, but he did something else too. God help me. If there's one. Well, I'll always have buddhism. Mind therapy and such... I wonder how dad'll react if he sees me burning candles.

Speaking of dad I hear his voice and turn to look at him. Wow, when did he come home. Well... it doesn't really matter. I needed to talk to him. Badly.

"Hey dad," I say. I sigh and turn off the tv. "Uhm, I've been... feeling a bit unwell lately. That's why the tv was on even... if I didn't watch it. I think I'm going to be ill or something."
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- I'll be happy to edit my post to say that the jeep is in the drive. Jesse can follow Isabel in that to wherever she's heading...
AntarPrince04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AntarPrince04 »

Whatever you wanna do. Like I said, its not a big deal
suicide_eagle_rath
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by suicide_eagle_rath »

TESS

Damn and double damn this desert air chills one to the bone. I will never get use to the weather, surely we four can find a better climate, like LA at least there real people live not these hicks I am forced to deal with everyday. No, we need to stay in this place, our time is coming soon, just need to hold on a few more months; then we shall be back in Antar. Once again, I will reign as Queen.

Our plan is working so smoothly I cannot believe. Better than I had imagined. That little street whore Liz, eww her name makes me shudder. How dare she try and claim my husband. She had no idea who she was dealing with. But now she is done with, one small block broken, one more pawn destroyed.

Oh lookie there goes Max, finally! I was wondering when he was getting off his ass and go pouting to Michael about poor Liz and how he wants to wallow in self-pity at his loneliness for her. Michael could give fuck less about her. Max will get no sympathy tonight.

Damn that man can walk at a clip when he wants to, should had worn flats, these boot with heels are no help. Damn, broke a heel, yup right in front of Michael’s apartment. Do I know Max or what? He is not that much different from Zan, they both need to be watched carefully, to be guided. Rath was a problem, to close just like Michael. But I will break that connection too, slowly one at a time. Liz, Alex, oh poor Alex, he had to go.

Destiny Max when will you accept the fact, we were created one for the other, I am your wife our death did not matter. We transcended that, we are to rule a world; you are a King, mighty in the sense, a great man. No, you were a great man, and will be again. I just need to remind you, remind you of our love, our life. You have not forgotten I see it in your eyes, you remember out passion, the nights we had sex, long, enduring erotic adventures, screams of pleasure filled the room.

So just what are you and Michael up to? Bonding again as men do? Really, sports, video games, and farting, what have you become my King. Once we return, you will remember you duty to me and to Antar. Michael is not needed, Rath needs to die. Without him, you will be easy to control. I love this plan, full proof, I am ingenious.

Damn the air is cold, hurry up Max and finish whining about the fucked up Parker, when you come out, I will be here, a shoulder to cry on, I will understand and sooth your brow. Men, they are so easy.