Fading Dawn (Adult) XO (Kin..,Buffy,Small..Rosw..)(Starting)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"Ugh...oh, you will," I hear Michael, the sound of his voice and the obvious lack of control was my undoing and I couldn't keep from listening more solidly to him even while my free hand dug into Drew's shoulders.

"You will. But in the meantime...keep talking. Let's hear more of what those fingers are doing, young lady. Oh lord...you've got mine going so crazy. Stroking so hard....can't stop. Just thinking about you, about what you're doing, about getting hold of you. Tell me more, Is'. Tell me more..."

"Oh god, Michael." I moan, Drew grins and begins nibbling my neck, I can feel his fangs barely scraping my skin even while I'm picturing exactly what Michael was describing. "I'm aching for you, I need you inside of me, my fingers can only stroke so much. So slick for you, my nipples are so hard." My voice was barely contained as I began quivering, my hips rising up to meet Drew.

"Oh Damn." I cry out as finally blessed release finds me and I have an orgasm that was definitely one of a kind, something more then I had ever experienced with either of them. "Michael!" I cry out again, covering the phone as I murmur to Drew who slams into me one final time before he finds his release inside me.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
NightshadeIsis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NightshadeIsis »

*Michael*

I've never been this way with anyone. Hell, I'd never been this way at all. Everyone knew that I wasn't one to ever do things like this. But lord...for some reason it just hit me. And I couldn't help it. The sound of her moaning my name over the phone, how hard and deep her voice was, how desperate it was, it was driving me crazy. My eyes were clinching shut so tightly that they were hurting, my teeth tightly fiercely as I sped up in my solid and fierce strokes, panting deeply into the phone at the sounds Isabel was making.

"I'm aching for you," I heard her say. "I need you inside of me, my fingers can only stroke so much. So slick for you, my nipples are so hard."

Oh lord...she knew what she was doing to me. We both did. And we were loving it. That was only making it worse. I went from panting in response to a deep and loud groan, gripping myself tighter in response, my other hand grabbing hold of the couch for support. Lord...just picturing her, covered in sweat, naked and loving herself, wanting me right then, right now...oh man...so close...

"God," I groaned..."Oh God...Oh God, Is..."

I was cut off by her own screams. Her own screams mingled with her cries of my name. She obviously couldn't hold off with our game anymore. It was done, and so was she. And that was all that it took. Listening to her, her cries just drove me insane. Growling in delight at the sounds, the extremely loud cries that filled the phone, I sped up like a demon, stroking myself to the point of exhaustion, feeling the fire build and build, the growls growing and growing louder as the tension and spasm built with the work of my hands and the amazing, mindblowing sensations that just hearing her screams were bringing. Next thing I knew, I was meeting the end of hers, my hips leaping from the couch as my body went rigid, exploding in a scream into the phone, my other hand joining to speed up the work of the amazing explosion that was rocking me wave on wave as I listened to what was left of Is's.

"God, Is, get over here!" I cried, strill riding the final wave of my release, milking the last of my release from myself, the aftershock slowing working its way into me. "God, I need inside you!"
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

"God," I hear the sound Michael makes into the phone and know that he's getting closer himself. ."Oh God...Oh God, Is..."

I listened, the aftershocks still sweeping through my body causing me to tense continuously around Drew who was staying deep inside me. And, despite his own release, he was still rigid, something I knew was because of the Toreador sensations. It was a gift I often enjoyed with him and with Michael. Listening to the delightful sounds Michael made simply egged me on, causing my aftershocks to continue glowing through me.

"God, Is, get over here!" I heard him cry after he reached his own release, able to recognize the depth of his voice for what it was, "God, I need inside you!"

I moaned at the images that popped up in my head and smiled into the phone, my voice now somewhat lazy as I replied, "Michael, give me about ten minutes and I'll be on my way to you. Then, we'll have hours to enjoy each other. Don't you dare shower without me." Kindred never left a scent unless they chose to, I'm not sure how that is, but I've found it to be true.

I knew Drew wouldn't leave his on me, especially since I knew I wasn't his only lover and he wouldn't want to go to another lover with my scent on him. "I'll be there soon, lover." I tell Michael and before he can distract me more, I hang up the phone.

Once the phone is put away, I pushed Drew off me and looked at him as he laughed, "Man, what would he think if he knew that the entire time I had been slamming you hard?"

"He'd probably be angry and jealous and try to kill you." I replied as Drew kissed me, his lips hungrily devouring mine until I was nearly ready for more. Instead, I pushed him back again, "Get dressed. I need to pick up some things and you're needed at the club in case anyone major gets out of hand. Remember, you may be Primogen in the Gangrel clan, but your paycheck from the club comes from me. Not to mention, I know you have to have some sort of date set up. You always do when I'm not sharing your bed for the night."

Drew laughed, "I'm glad you don't get jealous, Iz."

We put our clothing on and straightened up, though the skirt I was going to wear was waiting in my office at the club which as I looked out the window I noted we were parked in front of. That was brilliant.

Climbing out of the car, I walked into the club, not paying attention to whether Drew followed me or not. He had his own thing and I had mine. Quickly, I made my way toward the side of the building and entered my office where I could easily see everything from inside my office, but no one could see or hear me. I liked it that way.

Changing into the skirt I'd described to Michael along with the top, I even decided to add spiked heals and decided to look around the crowd for a few minutes before heading out. I would take my paperwork with me and work on it after a few hours of passion with Michael.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Drew~

Once Isabel and I were finished and at the club, dressed and ready to go, I waited for a few minutes before I myself made my way up to the front door and spoke to the bouncers for a moment before making my way in. There was someone I was definitely looking for. Someone I planned to take to the back room and have help me with the problem Isabel had left me with.

Once inside, I glanced around and was instantly able to make out the form of the woman I sought. She seemed to be handling a group of troublemakers with the help of some of our bouncers and since she was so distracted, I took my chance to walk up toward her.

Threading my way through the crowd, I grinned as I stepped behind her and without warning, wrapped my arms around her so that my arms kept hers trapped at the sides while I kissed the side of her neck and whispered, "Miss me, babe. I've certainly missed you." Without warning or saying anything more, I press myself against her back, knowing she can feel how ready I am.

Slowly releasing her arms, I let my hands slide over her breasts through her top and around to her sides until I walk around to face her and pull her against me. "I've been waiting to do this all night." I murmur before capturing her lips and kissing her hungrily. Toreador women make the best lovers after all and Lena was definitely one of the best and never left me wanting like Isabel would at times.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Kyle~

Damn accidents on the road, they always make my plans to get home late. Still, when I finally reach our apartment, I note that Tess' vehicle is already there and smile. I can't help but wonder how her convention went. I've missed her through the weekend, not sleeping well without her at my side, but I know how important this was to her.

Making my way slowly to the door, I check the mail on my way in, chucking the junk automatically and then setting the rest on the table. I'm surprised that Tess isn't out in the livingroom or that music isn't playing so I'm beginning to worry. Walking through the house quietly in case she's asleep, I open our bedroom door and see her curled up.

She seems to be trembling and upset. Without thinking about it, I walk right over and lay down beside her, pulling her into my arms, "Tess, honey... what's wrong? What happened? Did someone do something to you while you were gone?" The questions came tumbling from my lips before I could stop them and I sighed, "Never mind, I love you and you don't have to talk about it, just let me hold you. I want to be here for you."

As I hold her, I let one hand lift to simply smooth her hair back, loving the texture as it slides through my hand and simply wondering what could have her so upset. I've never seen her like this and it scares me to no end. She wasn't even this upset when Nacedo died.
A List of All My Fics

NightshadeIsis
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NightshadeIsis »

*Michael*

The aftershocks washed over me like waves, my body slowly relaxing to the point of where the phone slipped from my shoulder where it had been supported against my neck as I had been holding it when both hands had taken hold in the moment. As it clanged to the floor, I chuckled, moving one hand away to grab it from the floor in time to hear Isabel speak again:

"Michael, give me about ten minutes and I'll be on my way to you. Then, we'll have hours to enjoy each other. Don't you dare shower without me." I'll be there soon, lover."

"You'd better be," I teased. "I might have to start without you again if you don't."

I hang up as she does, tossing down the phone and lying there for a moment to compose myself. Covered in sweat, covered in myself...no shower? Hmph. This was going to be interesting. I lift off my shirt to at least clean myself, pulling my pants back up and crashing back aganist the couch in a huff. Good lord...that woman could kill a man through the phone, let alone when she was with you. Amazing how I'd never seen this before. Amazing how I was still alive with Max around, all things considered too. Oh mighty King would probably have my head on a chopping block. But like Isabel or myself either one cared. He did his thing, and we did ours.

And personally, I think we did it well, to tell you the truth.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Maria~

Music has become my passion, it's the one thing that keeps me going especially with the fact that whenever I'm not busy, I think about Spaceboy. I can still remember the day I was singing with Jim and his band the Kit Shickers and a woman from a recording studio came in. I'd been on a high with the reaction Jim and I had recieved and gone over to the bar to get a drink. Monique Dawson handed me her business card and had simply said, "You've got talent. We like that where I work. We'd like you to join us in the studio."

It was barely a year after I graduated high school when that happened and I was simply amazed at how far I'd gone. They'd wanted me to tour, but with the Skins threat and everything, I couldn't. I'd go to do a random concert elsewhere, but never a full length tour. I was too scared that if I was gone for too long my mom and my friends would be in danger or something would happen that would cause them pain.

So, instead, I did benefits, went to conventions from time to time, and sold records. I was able to sing my music and record it my way which was simply amazing.

"Wait, this isn't my music... I was under the impression you wanted me and my music. I don't think I can do this."

"Maria honey... it's not what you want, the big guys on the label want a few songs recorded that were done by our writer's. Tell you what, run through it a couple times, if you don't like it, we'll work something else out."

Surprisingly enough, after going through the song they wanted me to sing four or five times, I still didn't like it so I told her this and she was silent for several long minutes before she agreed to let me record my music my way. "If you become a sensation, you'll know it's all you but if you fail, you'll also know it was all you."

Boy, Monique was eating her words wherever she was. She was fired not long after and I was given someone else to work with. His name was Chase and he was simply amazing, not to mention he sizzled in the sack. Oops... I shouldn't have even mentioned that. Grinning as I think about meeting him when he arrives tomorrow, I look forward to the busy schedule he says he has for me. He's already instructed me to be at his loft when he arrives and I plan to do just that.

Tonight however, I'm spending with my mom and Jim unless someone can rescue me from the after party... because I'm singing with the Kit Shickers again and would much rather not hang out for long after. I'd love to go to a party or club, but going alone was never worth it. Besides, there's only one club that was worth anything and it took a great deal to be able to get into it. Deception. When that place was built about seven years ago, I was certain it wouldn't last, but I've driven by and seen the lines for entry stretching around the blood.

I actually attempted to get in once, stood in line three hours before opening because that's when the line began to form, but when I got up there, they looked at my ID and sent me packing. I haven't tried since, though now I'm of drinking age. I would love to meet the owner and try to set something up so I could sing there, just once.
A List of All My Fics

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

Sitting at one of the tables in the darker part of this club, ‘Deception’ I scan the crowd while reflecting on how I got here. My body tenses for a moment when my mind filled with images of Lonnie. She held me captive for months slowly torturing me. I still couldn’t place the day that she switched and became Vilandra, the one who had killed us all the first time. She probably would have killed me this time if Drew hadn’t come along.

Though I guess technically I am not really alive anymore, I am one of the undead or Kindred as Drew explained to me. When he found me, I was near death. One moment Lonnie was playing her games with me and then the next moment she was in a heap on the floor. I tried to move when she fell to the floor in a heap but I was too weak. I felt a sharp pain in my neck and then tasted blood in my mouth.

Drew explained that he embraced me in order to save my life. I was still in shock while he told me that I would have to drink blood to survive, how we could be killed by sunlight , that we had to feed in order to go out in the day time and only take what you need. A lot of different rules that I had to remember. My life almost seemed simple before I was embraced.

There were some advantages to being Gangrel. I am now stronger, faster and my hearing is even stronger. It took me sometime to get used to how I could see the warmth in peoples blood. Hell I was still getting used to the idea that I had to drink blood. Some things hadn’t changed, I still had all my alien powers which I didn’t use that much anymore.

On my travels to Roswell, I came across Ava again. After explaining to her how it was because of Lonnie and that I had no control over offing Zan, I some how managed to convince her that she could trust me. In getting her to trust me, I had to explain that I was Kindred. She freaked at first having thought that things like that were only in the movies.

Another strange thing that happened along the way was that Ava and I became lovers. The sex between us is great don’t get me wrong, I just don’t love her and feel like there is something missing between us. I know she doesn’t love me either. So what we have is more of a convince than anything else.

Sensing an alien presence, I look up expecting to see Ava. A chill runs down my spine when I see Isabel and for a moment think that I am seeing Lonnie. Isabel ducks into the office and I hope that she didn’t see me since I have no idea what the other aliens would do if they knew I was back in Roswell. They all assumed that I was a killer since I had killed Zan. I didn’t think that Lonnie having control of me would matter to them.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Ava*

Handing the customer back his change I whirl around the table and make my way over to the bar to pick up an order. A sceez with a $10 haircut leers in my general direction but I just ignore his heated gaze. It isn't until he graps my fish net covered thigh that I take action. In one swift move I pin his arm behind his back in a very painful position.He yelps in surprise and fear as I add a little more pressure to the bend. "Let go of me bitch." He growls but the waivering in his tone makes me smile.

'Iz not your bitch ands next time yous think twice about tryin' to mack on a woman who ain't interested. Yous got me?" He doesn't speak for a moment and I am appalled that he even had to contemplate my warning. Jabbing forward I hear him groan inaudible swears before he mumbles, "Yeah, I got ya." With a satisfied grin I release the punk and pick my order back up before replying, "Good." I feel pleased that I stood up to that creep.

The Ava from several years ago was to scared to speak up to anyone let alone lash out for wrong doing. I lived in fear with my so called family and the night Zan was killed I lost all hope for ever picking up the pieces. Then I met Liz Parker and she told me that i could ahve a different life. A better one. She gave me the courage to disappear into the night after Rath and Lonnie traveled to New York. Even through all the healing there are still some nights where I wake up screaming Zans name.

Wishing I could have stopped those events from happening. We were tight Zan and I. We weren't in love or any of that sappy shit by any means but we had an understanding. He took care of me. It took a long time before I came to ther realization that i was strong enough to take care of myself. It was then that I ran into Rath. At first I called him every name in the book and even took a swing at him ,but he held me still determined for me to hear his side of the story.

His tale was a sad one. I felt immensely guilty for not seeing Vilondra's hold on him before. Still that's in the past and you can't change what's already done. Rath had a difficult time earning my trust so he told me his dark secret. He was Kindred. At first I didn't want to believe him. That freaky stuff only happens in tripped out horror movies with big breasted blonde who've got shit for brains. Still there was no denying the difference within him.

I've come to terms with what he is but it's a fact I'll probably never quite get over. Although I shouldn't be surprised. Humans honestly think aliens don't exist and I'm walking talk proof of them.

I don't know exactly what brought me to Rath's bed. I just sort of ended up there one night and never left. It's not a question of love or need but security and comfort. I use him to fufill whatever desires I may have and he doe s the same to me. There's no complications or strings.Nothing to tie us to one another. We've done that on purpose. No promises or pretty romantic words do we exchange for it wold be false. I don't love him any more than he loves me ,but he's a great lay and any woman's got to appreciate that.

I see that a couple has just been seated so I make my way over to them and sigh before running my hand through my pink and black bob. "Welcome to Deception." After taking their drink order I decide to go check on Rath who is as always in a dark corner lurking. Once his tall muscular form comes into view I give him an appreciative smile. It's a nice view that's what it is. "Hi" :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

My attention is drawn to a commotion at the bar where I see Ava has pinned a guys arm behind his back. He must have put his hands where she didn’t want them to be. I smirked while admiring the spunkiness in her now. She is no longer the quiet mouse that she used to be and can take care of herself. That is the only reason that I just sit back and watch her. If she needed my help then I would be right there for her.

I grinned while thinking, Ava would kick my ass for trying now. I had forgotten that she was working tonight which kinda put a damper on my thoughts about taking her back to my place until later. Guess that means, Iz just sits here and watch her work. Got nothin else better to do. I can see her coming over to me and admire the tight outfit she has on which seems to hug her body in all the right places.

Letting my eyes admire her outfit isn’t making my current hardened state any less. Ava reaches me and smiles. I can feel her eyes on me while she smiles and then says, “Hi” Giving her a genuine smile in return, I say, “Yo.” Looking up into her blue eyes, I get lost in them for a moment while thinking about how they change when we are giving each other pleasure. When she finally finds what she is looking for I hope the guy has the right sexual stamina or she’s gonna kill him.

I know that sooner or later, I should slip from the club for a few since I really needed to feed. Ava was always saying that if I wasn’t thinking about having to feed then I was thinking about getting me a little somethin somethin. “What’s time is ya shift over?”I ask.