More than she can chew (UC/CC ADULT) *Check in please!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria takes the seat next to me, and I smile at her. She's a really great friend to Liz, and she seems like a really nice person. I've got absolutely nothing against her, except for the fact that she tends to ramble. Liz has complained once or twice.

I sit back in my seat, and decide to space out for the rest of the period, since History is the most boring subject on earth, but before I can fall into a coma or sorts, Maria leans over and whispers, “Can I borrow a pencil?”

"What? Oh, sure," I say, surprised, and hand one over. "Do you actually take notes?" I ask incredulously, looking at her organized notebook.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Shock fills his handsome features and I have to subdue a smile. "What? Oh, sure," He reaches into his folder, chooses one, and hands it over. "Do you actually take notes?" He surveys my notebook and I can't help but narrow my eyebrows. What do I look like some nerd? "Honestly... No, but I've found that if you give off the appearance of scolastic ability the teachers tend not to stay on your back as much about paying attention."

I usually just work on song lyrics during class. might as well do something that's important to me. learning about The Civil War for the two hundreth time can get a tad redundant. Opening my book I immediate go to the page I have been working on. So I've got the versues down ,but i can't seem to come up with a catchy chorus. In deep concentration I tap the eraser end of the pencil on the desk and mull over how many words I can rhyme with unrequited? Yeah there's not that many.

Feeling frustrated I sneak a peak at the boy next to me out of the corner of my eye. He really is super hot ,and a bad boy. I can see why Liz would be into him. What I don't see if why she feels the need to dateeverybody and their brother. I mean...seriously. If I was kissing that boy goodnight he'd have to get a crowbar to separate me from his too appealing body. Still I know she cares about him. My best friend is if anything a good person and she would never hurt anyone intentionally.

I just wish she could find a different hobby. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~LIZ~~~~~
"Thanks, that'd be great, Liz...Liz Parker,"
I wrinkle my nose at him in a jokey manner. Grr... cheeky... very attractive...

"Thanks for letting me borrow your girlfriend to show me the way. It was nice to meet you."
Damn...guess he picked up on that huh? Well I mean... Alex is great....

He turns back to me and I have to stop myself from drooling when our eyes meet again. "Lead the way."

"See you later Alex!" I call out as I indicate to Max to follow me. "So I'm guessing your new...I would have noticed a guy like you around...where are you from?" I ask hoping I don't sound like one of those bimbo type girls.

I walk swiftly down the corridor with him... we are almost late...
I see the class and smile. "Its here," I say as we walk in. I look over at the teacher and I'm about to say that he could sit next to me instead of Kyle.... but the teacher has already started talking.

"You must be Evans... you can go sit with Harding...Tess." The teacher indicates towards her and I give Max a small smile. They're two tables behind us. Well I guess that way Max won't figure I have two boyfriends... course I have three but thats not the point!

I sit down at my desk and wait for Kyle to arrive.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ISABEL~~~~~
So this is Roswell huh. What a dump. I walk into my first class, (History - what a bore!) and immediately my teacher says to sit down in a seat with Whitman, Alex. Who isn't even here. Great. He's gonna be a real help catching me up. Bet he's some lame guy who doesn't even turn up!

I sit down in the seat I'm allocated and tap my foot impatiently, waiting for class to begin.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Mel, you didn't specify where Max, Isabel, and Tess moved from so if this isn't ok, let me know and I'll change it.

~MAX~

"So I'm guessing your new...I would have noticed a guy like you around...where are you from?" Liz asks me.

I shrug a little uncomfortably. I'm not sure how to take her words about having noticed me if I wasn't new. "My family and I moved here from Phoenix," I answer.

I don't get a chance to say anything else as we reach our class. The teacher points out where I'm supposed to sit, which is right by Tess. I give Liz a quick smile and say, "Thanks for helping me out."

Taking my seat next to Tess, I put an arm around her shoulders and squeeze affectionately. She and I tried going out once but it didn't last too long because it was too weird. It was like trying to date Isabel. "Hey, nice to see that we have at least one class together," I whisper to her.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

bump
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

bump
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Reposting

*Maria*

Shock fills his handsome features and I have to subdue a smile. "What? Oh, sure," He reaches into his folder, chooses one, and hands it over. "Do you actually take notes?" He surveys my notebook and I can't help but narrow my eyebrows. What do I look like some nerd? "Honestly... No, but I've found that if you give off the appearance of scolastic ability the teachers tend not to stay on your back as much about paying attention."

I usually just work on song lyrics during class. might as well do something that's important to me. learning about The Civil War for the two hundreth time can get a tad redundant. Opening my book I immediate go to the page I have been working on. So I've got the versues down ,but i can't seem to come up with a catchy chorus. In deep concentration I tap the eraser end of the pencil on the desk and mull over how many words I can rhyme with unrequited? Yeah there's not that many.

Feeling frustrated I sneak a peak at the boy next to me out of the corner of my eye. He really is super hot ,and a bad boy. I can see why Liz would be into him. What I don't see if why she feels the need to dateeverybody and their brother. I mean...seriously. If I was kissing that boy goodnight he'd have to get a crowbar to separate me from his too appealing body. Still I know she cares about him. My best friend is if anything a good person and she would never hurt anyone intentionally.

I just wish she could find a different hobby.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~MAX~

I smile at Tess and ask, "So you made any friends yet? Isabel already has found her place with one of the groups of popular girls." I roll my eyes at the thought, although Tess is usually right there with them. I know she knows I'm teasing her and Isabel, though my sister isn't around.

I glance around the classroom trying to figure out everyone. My eyes land on Liz Parker again and I can't help but sigh internally at the thought that she has a boyfriend. Alex seemed nice too. Oh well. That just means that I'll have to concentrate on my studies.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ISABEL~~~~~
Suddenly someone sits down next to me and smiles at me. I guess when I saw him come in I presumed he was going to be sitting elsewhere.
"Hi," he offers his hand out for me to shake. "My name's Alex."

I blink and look down at his hand. "Isabel." I state. "I'm new and I need catching up so if you don't think your up to that please say now so I can be seated somewhere else." I look up at him before turning back to my work, trying to get his eyes out of my head.

(ooc: Waiting for a Kyle post :D)