Congratulate me.........

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Congratulate me.........

Post by NikkiA »

Congratulate me. I just walked away from a car crash. And boy do I ache.....

One of those days where you really wish you had Max around.....

Peace Out,
Nicole
I WAS AT A PARTY, he added, a shade reproachfully.
-- Death is summoned by the Wizards (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'm so sorry. Car accidents are horrible. What happened?

I'm glad you are okay. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NikkiA »

There was a slight argument between a bike and a van. The bike (me) lost. I feel over and skidded a bit, the lady stopped, apologised profusely, some guy on the sidewalk called an ambulance.

It was all much more dramatic then it should have been. People stopped and stared. By the time the ambulnce got there my pulse was 130/80 which I don't know if that's a comment on the ambulance response time or me ( my resting heart rate is a little below that). I nearly broke my arm but I have full range of motion so I'm okay. Just REALLY REALLY bruised. I can't set that arm down on hard surfaces cause it's all bruised. One leg is bruised and my knees are very very scarpped. I didn't hurt my head though (thankyouthankyouthankyou) and I just have a tiny scrap on my back. (thankyouthankyouthankyou).

I just wish Max Evans was there cause I just would have batted my eyelashes at him and gotten him to fix it. Hey don't look at me like that! It worked for Liz and Micheal.

Peace Out,
Nicole
I WAS AT A PARTY, he added, a shade reproachfully.
-- Death is summoned by the Wizards (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

The good news is that the van stopped and didn't try to hit you again!

LOL! Sorry, just trying to make you feel better... although I'm sure there's a very real possibility that laughing makes it worse, but still...

I'm glad that you were able to walk away.

My BP was like that after my accident.

What's interesting though is that when I was in my own accident, it didn't really jump all that much, but when I was in one with my family it went way up - of course that might have something to do with the fact that my family was there. I had a few choice words to the person who hit us and if it wasn't a girl and if we weren't having to pull people out of our car...

But I know that when it comes to the fight or flight response, mine is fight! :D

I'm sorry that you had to go through that, but you're right - it's a good thing that your head wasn't hit.

Of course, I'd watch for back problems, as well as problems with your limbs because that can be a neuro problem.

Anyways, I hope you start feeling better soon and that your bruises don't last too long!

Ashley