Heroes (ADULT CC/UC/AU) *Starting - 3 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYLE~~~~
"Yeah, That was wonderful.” I turn to smile at Maria, still holding her hand. She has no idea what something like that means to me.
“What should we do know?”
"I don't know..." I say trailing off to look at Liz.
"Alex could we talk?"
I look at Maria and give her a secret smile. "Well there talking apparantly" I murmur. I sigh. "I dont think these powers are gonna go away though..."

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
“Alex, could we talk?”
Oh dear...here it comes...
She takes my hand and pulls me away to one side. I look at my feet nervously. I open my mouth to say Just forget what I said, Ill never bring it up again...
When suddenly shes cupping my face and her lips are on mine. The fact that my mouth is open immediately deepens the kiss. Im so shocked I do the only thing I can think of to do....kiss back. Do now, ask questions later.
She pulls away and looks at me in the eyes. Was that a "Thank You" kiss? A "Goodbye" kiss?
“I do like you!”

My breath catches in my throat. She likes me? She likes me!
I know Im grinning like a big idiot but I really dont care at this point.
She likes me!

She removes her hands from my face. I lean forward and kiss her gently. God it feels incredible to do that. Like my every fantasy has come true.
I hold her against me for a moment, just holding her. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that" I murmur.

I sigh in contentment.

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
I look round and see Alex and Liz in a major liplock. Finally! Alex can thank me later!
I roll my eyes at them and turn back to Maria. "Well... looks like my question for Alex worked out rather well in the end...he can send me the twenty bucks in the mail" I joke.
I lock eyes with Maria and I cant help but think...now were out...is she interested in being more than friends?
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

~Liz~

Alex lean forward and kisses me some more. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back the same sensation kiss I’m taste in my mouth. I feel Alex’s hands around my body as he is holding my close.

It does feel so great to be able to kiss him like this and him holding me like the way he is, "You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that" he mumbles to me.

I smile at him, “sorry it took me so long to tell you” I said to him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
“sorry it took me so long to tell you” she says smiling. I kiss her forehead lightly. "Youve told me now" I say with a grin. I sigh as her head rests against my chest. I look over at Kyle and Maria. We should really be discussing what happens now. These powers arent going to go away...at least I dont think they will be. I wonder if someone should ask me that. Im like the guy with all the info after all.

Lucky me. Why does everyone else have such cool powers compared to me? Im just the walking and talking answer back machine. Yippee. What fun! Not. I sigh to myself. Oh well... nothing I can do about it now. At least the guys who took us are gone.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"I don't know..." Kyle states honestly as he turns to look at Liz.
"Alex could we talk?" She questions apprehensively. Kyle flashes me a secret smile which I return hoping that those two crazy kids will work everything out. "Well there talking apparently" He mumbles before letting out a deep sigh. What’s bugging him now? "I don’t think these powers are gonna go away though..." I nod in agreement. What they have done to us feels pretty permanent.

After all of this our lives swill never be the same. We will never be the same. My eyes scan Kyle’s features for any sign of regret ,but I find none. Without thinking I whirl around to see Alex and Liz locked in what appears to be a passionate embrace. Damn, that looks hot. Go Lizzie! I beam proud of my best friend. Both of them. Kyle rolls his eyes exaggeratingly but I can tell he’s pleased with the match. "Well... looks like my question for Alex worked out rather well in the end...he can send me the twenty bucks in the mail" He jokes and I laugh whole heartedly for the first time since before we had been confined to that hell hole.

Kyle and I lock eyes and both of us feel a little apprehensive about mentioning what was said in our prison. Nervously I run a hand though my long blonde hair as a form of distraction. “You know they say relationships that start under intense circumstances never last.” I start looking up to meet his eyes. Taking a deep breath I offer, “You want to prove them wrong?” I hold my breath waiting anxiously for his reaction. Oh Kyle if you are going to break my heart please do it swiftly. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Repost
KarenEvans wrote:Isabel

He smiles at me weakly,"It hurts...Thank you....for rescuing me..."
"I know Max,but it'll get better,we're taking you home.And you're my brother...you dont' have to thank me.You'd have done the same for me."

His next words shock me,"Other people screamed...Someone else was trapped."
OH MY GOD...WHAT!!!
I reach for Michael's arm,"Michael...we have to go back.He says there were other people being held there.Oh my god...what have I done?"
I think I am going to be sick.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
Maria and I lock eyes. She has beautiful eyes.
“You know they say relationships that start under intense circumstances never last.”

Oh hell...does that mean she doesnt want to continue...whatever this is? Oh please dont say thats what she means...
“You want to prove them wrong?”

A breath I was holding whooshes out of my lungs and I cant help but beam at her. I slowly lean forward and brush my lips to hers. God what a feeling. I kiss her gently, never wanting to let go. Eventually I move away a tiny bit and whisper in response "Definitely"
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He lets out a huff of breath in relief and leans forward placing the softest kiss on my lips. He moves back just a tad so he can look into my eyes. "Definitely.” Grinning from ear to ear I wrap my arms around his neck while pressing our bodies together. “I was hoping you’d say that Valenti.” I admonish before capturing his lips for an urgent and needy kiss. I am so happy to be alive. I can’t believe I spent years dreaming about this very moment and now it has arrived. Would it have ever happened if we hadn’t been captured? I guess we’ll never know, but I’m thankful for what we have now. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
I watch her grin and I swear, its like the sun coming out. She wraps her arms around my neck, bringing our bodies plush up against each others.
“I was hoping you’d say that Valenti.”

She quickly captures my lips with a passion filled kiss. I groan quietly against her lips and wrap my arms around her waist. Now this is perfect. I will never be happy about what happened in that place...but I will be thankful for the good that came out of it. When I have to move away slightly for air, I begin to leave a trail of kisses down her neck.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

His arms encircle my waist and it feels like the most natural thing in the world. Like I belong in his arms. When the need for air becomes to much he breaks from my mouth and begins leaving feather light kisses all down my neck. Oh my god... Does he have any idea what havioc he is reaking with that talented mouth of his. I swear his lips were a holy gift from God. I must have been a very good girl to deserve such wonderous affection from the sexiest man I've ever encountered.

I let out a sharp intake of breath has he works around my jaw. "Oh Kyle." I whisper afraid to break the magic spell we are both under. He has captivated my very soul in the brief amount of time we have shared. How can he not know that having him here with me is the closest thing to paradise I'll ever recieve. My fingers start rubbing circles along the back of his neck. You know if I could I would freeze this moment so that he and I could be locked in this passionate embrace forever.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KYLE~~~~~
"Oh Kyle."
I feel her fingers move in circles on my neck. I let out a small moan. "Hmm Maria" I quickly find hr mouth once more. Now this is how life is meant to be lived. This is just so...perfect. Shes the greatest girl I have ever known. I couldnt be happier.

But my mind is plagueing me with thoughts of what we should be doing...we should be talking about what happens now. I mean...do we tell our parents we have these powers? And more importantly...do we use them? I try to push them back, but even with Marias beautiful lips on mine...I just cant help but wonder where we all go from here.