Skeezy-Ass Boyfriends

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Actually I went out to the fabric store the other day to find some new curtains.The ones I have up now don't quite match the new sofas I bought. :roll: I didn't think about that when I found sofas I loved.
That's like me. I've got this painting in my bedroom that I just love - when I first saw it, it took my breath away. I'm not kidding. I've never had that strong of a reaction to a painting before and I love them.

I just had to have it. So I got it! I forgot how much it was - I think $200 - $400 or something like that. I'm not sure.

But I'm wanting to decorate my entire room around it. However, I'm trying to move this summer so I don't want to buy stuff for this room when I'm gonna have another one in (hopefully) a few months.
No turtles or beer stuff in my house.Just about two hundred books on bookshelfs,candles everywhere, picutres of Venice Italy, Romeo and Juliet and Knights of the Round Table and two movie posters of Casablanca and His Girl Friday.Oh yes picutres of my nephews everywhere
If you ever decide to get rid of anything... call me! LOL!

I have to admit though, I love taking family pics, putting them in black and white and then displaying them!

Ashley
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Oh yes picutres of my nephews everywhere
Aww I'm a sucker for family men :wink:

Thanks for the recipe, Ashley. It sounds delicious :D

It has all my favorite things in it plus much much more.

I am attracted to men who appreciate the classics and are very well read. Sounds like your just missing the right girl.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

I am attracted to men who appreciate the classics and are very well read. Sounds like your just missing the right girl.
So gonna keep my mouth shut!

LOL! JK!

Don't they sound good? I have no idea how I came up with them. I just know afterwards I was "Oh, those are going to be good!"

Ashley
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ahh like you said there is no 'right' one out there. Love is when you find you can't do without someone faults and all :lol:

I hope so because dear god I know I'm not perfect :lol:
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

I've decided I don't want to complete someone.

I want them to be complete without me, but can't imagine being without me. Does that even make sense? Probably not. :mrgreen:

But it's almost 5:00 AM, so I'm allowed to be a little kooky and weird!

Ashley
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

You're not kooky or weird :lol: I understand exactly what your talking about cause thats what I think too. :wink:

What I meant was the right person for you. I believe that there is someone out there for everyone. Not one that completes them ,but challenges, respects, and loves them in ways that others can't even begin to imagine.

This guy I'm dating now loves to aggravate me ,and there for a while it was really starting to get on my nerves ,because it seemed he was just doing things to bait me. Like he deliberatly wanted a reaction. It took me forever to finally figure out that was exactly what he was doing. I finally confronted him about it and I swear to bob this is what he said, "I'm sorry. You're just so cute when you get rialled up. I really like that expression on your face when you look like your about to tear me a new one. It shows me that you really care and your not just going with the motions. It makes me fall for you all over again."

I was like..."Huh?" Go figure :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

I knew what you were talking about. There was just a scene on my movie I'm watchin and I was like, I don't want that. But I do. Shruggs.

Anyways, I know what you're talking about!

The guy I'm dating now does that. He picks the opposite view of whatever I have and while it's great most of the time, sometimes I just want to put duct tape over his mouth... and he knows it. :wink:

You would think having to deal with the jocks who were in my journalism class in high school would have taught me more patience... but I like to think they're why I already have this much patience. LOL! They weren't all that bad... just one. But I guess every school had to have one, right?

Ashley
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

My exgirlfriend would disagree on one major fact.I meet her through a female friend.But when we got together she wanted me to stop being friends with my female friend.I didn't understand that and so ohhh well I guess that's why they're called ex's Well that and she cheated on me
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Cheated on you? Fun fun! (Read: That bites and she's horrible!)

If it makes you feel better my ex wanted my best friend to go skinny dipping in front of him... in fact he dared her to with me and his best friend (who was her boy friend) around.

Sigh... can't we just put all the heart breakers on an island somewhere? Hopefully on the LOST island!

Ashley
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Ewww Yuck. I consider cheating the biggest betrayal of all. When you give someone your heart the only real stipulations attached is that they treat it with the same care and delicacy that you give their's.

I can't think of anything more hurtful then the inadequacy you feel after finding out you've been cheated on. It's a deep aching pain that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I've never cheated. I always felt like you felt the need to seek satisfaction elsewhere then the realtionship your in is doomed to begin with. So might as well be honest ,and break up with them instead of taking the cowards way out.

I have found through much research of my own that those who cheat are often paranoid that the other will do the same. (Sounds like an oxy moron to me ,but oh well) She was probably jealous of said friend and didn't want you to hang out with her in case some feelings might develop.

Although I'm not gonna try to analyze too much of her because her actions make her sound like a real piece of work. Sorry about that. We are not all like that. I can assure you there are some of the good chicks left. We may be a tad wacky ,but when the chips are down we know how to play the hand we've got, and if it just so happens to suck. We'll just bluff our way through it. LOL :lol: