Skeezy-Ass Boyfriends

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

But in the end I don't think its WHERE you go on a date or outing that important. It's that you show your significant other that the fact that you being there with them is what you enjoy most about the whole experince. The fact that you'd rather be there doing that with no one else but them is the main thing.
I couldn't have said it better.

But I have to admit that watching the stars is just... amazing!

I'm jealous now though! I'm sure that we have stuff like that, that goes on around here, but I've never gone (or heard) about any of it. :(

Don't worry darlin!

You'll find someone! And then you can come here and tell us all how you're getting married and are going to start a family and live happily ever after while FaithfulAngel24 and I are trying to pay off our Express cards. :wink:

I've wanted to learn to play the harp for awhile now. But the problem is that all the teachers I've talked to insist on (a minimum) of two years piano experience before they'll consider teaching you. They say it's because a harp is basically a piano without the keys - the strings are the same.

Hmm... what's romantic?

Finding notes around the house when you least expect it.

Having flowers show up where you work just because.

A weekend getaway (even if it's in your town) where you just spend time together at a B&B or something like that and take in the sights or (pardon the cheesy-ness) going for long walks.

Laying underneath the Christmas tree and watching the lights sparkle.

OH! A big one that almost never happens -

Clearing the day with their boss so that you show up for lunch and then they don't have to go back afterwards... none of which they know about. Then going out to eat and spending the day together followed by a night where you stay home and watch an old movie, or read to each other from a favorite book, or dance in the kitchen. Or going out to the theatre.

Just the day planned where they know nothing about it.

Surprises I guess. Knowing that you put thought into it when you didn't have to.

Ashley
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

It's good though - it'll teach me 'character.' Although some people say I have enough of that to go around... or maybe they were just saying I had multiple personalities. Shruggs. Just Kidding! I'm sane... mostly!

Well, as long as a couple of your personalities believe that your in the good. LOL :lol:
But in the end I don't think its WHERE you go on a date or outing that important. It's that you show your significant other that the fact that you being there with them is what you enjoy most about the whole experince.The fact that you'd rather be there doing that with no one else but them is the main thing.
I couldn't agree more :wink: Sometimes I just wanna cuddle up on the couch with my honey and watch a movie. We don't have to go anywhere or do anything extravagent as long as I am there will him.

Probably the best date I ever went on wasn't to an expensive dinner or ellaborate show. My crush at the time had a four wheel drive truck and took me over to Gorham's Bluff. (Beautiful cliff that over looks my tiny town) He had ordered my favorite kind of pizza and brought a cooler full of my favorite drink. We climbed in the back where he had stored pillows and cover. (he said he was afraid I might get cold, but I think he was a little optomistic lol) :lol:

We just listened to the radio which was preset to my desired radio station. (he had called a friend of mine to ask) and talked for hours. We had the most intriging conversations. Even though he didn't dance he still slowed dance with me when a slow song came on that he said 'made him think of me' It was a wondeful night. What made it even better is that when we had stopped at the gas station he bought me my fav. candy bar without me noticing. Chocolate. Now, That's romance :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Chocolate. Now, That's romance :wink:
If you like strawberries let me know!

I have a great recipe that I came up with.

I call them 'Stuffed Strawberries' but one of my HS friends calls them 'Sex Strawberries'.

Basically I told him what was in it and everything and he looked at me with a shocked expression on his face and said "Do you know how many aphrodisiacs you put into that?!"

LOL!

I'll never forget that look or the way he said it!

I started laughing so hard I almost cried!

Ashley
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I love sunset,I always have.To me there is nothing more gorgeous or romantic in nature than the way the sky looks as the sun goes down. I like to set out back on my hammock and watch the sun set.

I love this time of the day. That point where it's not quite day anymore but just not yet night. When you look across your yard to see the lightning bugs start their love glow. To hear the crickets start their night singing.

Doing this while in a hammock or as FaithfulAngel24 said in a front porch swing is one of my favorite things to do.
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Doing this while in a hammock or as FaithfulAngel24 said in a front porch swing is one of my favorite things to do.
You two are going to make me jealous!

I have neither a hammock nor a front porch swing. :(

You're right though, watching the sun set is the best time of day.

I'm biased though because I love watching the stars come out which is why I prefer it over the sun rising.

Ashley
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Hammock is small so please don't be jealous :lol: Oh and about sunset :D

silver moon goddess

Pink crimson-gold sunset
followed by deep purple twilight
passing silently into
crystal moonbeamed night
of velvet dark softness
She, a goddess of silver sphere
delicate fingers drip azure diamonds
to wondering waiting world below
I, a goddess of red silk beauty
and jeweled emerald incadescence
worshiped by skillful hands and lips
of high priestly adoration

My love is a garden of deep
secret pools bathing the souls
of lovers in subtle warm pleasure
floating fragrant caress of
of white lily and aromatic oils
speak of my sweetest surrender
to him with whom my heart and soul
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Small, yes, but you have one! :wink:

I loved it! Did you write it? If not who's the author?

Ashley
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

It was posted on this poem web site I found and checked out.

http://www.bestlovepoems.net/node/781

Would it make you more jealous to say that sometimes I lay in my hammock and listen to football games on the radio?

I know you're not that fond of sports but I like doing that :lol:
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I call them 'Stuffed Strawberries' but one of my HS friends calls them 'Sex Strawberries'.

Basically I told him what was in it and everything and he looked at me with a shocked expression on his face and said "Do you know how many aphrodisiacs you put into that?!" LOL
I adore starwberries, and there's something really sensual about sharing a dessert with someone your into. You MUST give me the recipe. :wink:

My love is a garden of deep
secret pools bathing the souls
of lovers in subtle warm pleasure
floating fragrant caress of
of white lily and aromatic oils
speak of my sweetest surrender
to him with whom my heart and soul
Simply beautiful :D

I can't decide if I like watching the sun rise or set better. When it sets there is this gentle calmness that you feel in your heart. For you know that the day is done so there is no more need for worry. Everthing turned out okay ,and now you can rest with the one you love. The serene peace envelopes your soul and all of that days troubles melt away.

When it rises there's this stirring deep inside you because you can tell something miraculous is happening. The birth of a brand new day is accuring and you get to witness it firsthand. So many possibilities are opened up for you and the one you are beside. Maybe today you'll do that thing you've been putting off. Maybe today you'll start that collection or read that book or see that movie you've been dying to. So many new chances. You can start all over.

That's a toughie :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I'm going to have to go with sunset for one reason.

I'm not a morning person.I'm to grumpy than to enjoy the sunrise :lol:

That's why I work nights and if I do see the sunrise at all it's becasue I stayed up all night and it came up before I went to bed :lol: