Masquerade (Adult/CC/UC/Crossover) Started *char open*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

I grunt in pleasure while she marks me. Her mouth feels so good against my skin.I watch her intently when she moves back slightly and admires the mark. She brings her hand to my chest and slowly trails her fingers over my chest making me inhale deeply. Her hand touches my hard cock and I moan, "Maria..."

Her eyes still look into mine as I hear her tell me, It’s just you and me’. I notice her mouth doesn't move and then heard ‘I’ve found all I'll ever need in you I nod my head in agreement and responded, You are all I need. Her eyes tell me she is going to make me feel as good as I made her feel which causes another grunt to escape my mouth.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Hey guys just wanted to BUMP and let you know I am still here, just waiting on a "Liz" post to continue Max. I love the Maria and Michael scenes :oops:
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Lily~

I truly hate having to clean up the messes my people leave. Especially one as large as an embrace being done against the wishes of the one embraced and against our laws. That would be the reason why, instead of being in my nice office I am waiting for the newest member of my clan to enter Roswell. The last thing I need is for her to end up making the news when she bursts into flames because she hasn’t fed properly.

Seeing a girl, her scent familiar, I nod silently to myself and step over toward her, “Lana. I suggest you close that phone.” I say, letting the command sound. She is one of my clan, a descendant of my own Childe, so whether she likes it or not, I’m her new boss. Only once she has done as I’ve commanded do I speak again, “I’m Lily, your Primogen and that means basically I’m your goddess. You will learn our ways, you will follow orders and you may survive. However, if you fail to follow my orders or manage to piss me off, you will find yourself enjoying the same fate as the one that made you.”

The entire time, I spoke with a smile and now stepped forward, placing my arm around her shoulder, “Now, first we need to see you fed before you weaken and end up burning in death.” I motioned toward my driver and watched as he brought the car toward us, “Get in. You are no longer human, Lana. As such all of the ties from your human life must be severed. We’ll be arranging a nice little death for you, that will help do that.”

I look at her and can’t help but think how she could be used to get to Damien. She’s got that innocent look and I know it wouldn’t take much to get him to make a mistake with her. In fact, I’m almost certain the girl would have been a virgin if not for my stupid Childe who I’m sure may very well have raped her unless he managed to seduce her with mind tricks.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Lana~

While I'm waiting for Clark to answer, I hear someone walking up behind me. I almost sense it, like I used to sense Clark. But it's stronger, deeper, makes the stirring of my blood just a little bit quieter.

I don't really like her request, command, whatever. I don't want to close my phone. But I really had no desire to be on it either. Talking to Clark had seemed almost like an exercise in futility before I'd ever even dialed. But I'm still mad that I find myself listening, and obeying as I close my phone and put it back into my pocket.

Her words stun me, confuse me, I'm not even sure if I know the right words for how I feel. I feel conflicted and confused. But I also feel like I'm confused because I'm holding on to something that might not even be there anymore. I'm trying to hold on to a life I walked away from. I chuckle a little at the thought.

Not human anymore? If not human than what? And this woman...or this whatever I am, she has power. She has power over me. And somewhere deep down that's beginning to bubble to the surface, I don't like that. But I instinctively feel that it's right. I have no choice. Just listen and obey.

"Not human?" I question her. The absurdity of the statement to me, appearing in my voice. Of course I'm human. But the words not human seem to echo some truth inside of me. Like I know, eventhough I don't know. "Burn to death?"

I was made. Made into what. This probably had to do with that man. And that experience. The memories both scare and excite me all at once.

The only part that I don't like is faking my death, cutting ties. I had a life. ANd I don't know that I want to build a new one at this point in the game. I futiley want to hold on to a life that I myself had silently renounced.
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

Max

“How about we go for a drive instead. Some place a little more private so we can talk.” I brace myself for her reaction. I am silently praying that she will forgot all the madness of the last few months and just come with me. Just the thought of being near her again drives me insane with passion. She smiles. God, she is radiant in the moon light; the way the mist has dampened her hair causing it to cling to her face slightly. She then nods to me and answers. “Sure, of course. Let me just go grab a jacket.”

Before I can open my mouth to speak she is gone. I continue to grip the cold steel of the ladder praying to God that this isn’t just a dream. I have the urge just to pinch myself to see if I am awake. My heart is pounding and I am as anxious as if this was the first time I’d ever been alone with her. We have been apart from each other for too long and I vow that as long as I am breathing, I will fight to win her back.

I decide to go ahead and climb back up the few rungs of the ladder. I am now again looking at her window as I watch her come into view. Her cheeks are flushed from rushing in to grab her jacket and she looks at me. I have to smile at her. I am speechless.

I watch her pull herself over the windowsill. She looks up again, standing only a few feet away from me now. I see the hint of a smile on her lips. “Is she as happy as I am right now?” I am thinking to myself as she finally speaks. “Ready?”

I can’t help myself as I pull myself over the wall and am now only inches from her. I pause to look at her. My smile widens. She still has the capability to take my breath away even after everything we’ve been through. I only pray she feels the same way about me. My heart is telling me I am truly over the Kyle thing and only want her. I reach my hand out to her praying that she will take it and never let it go again. “I’d go anywhere with you by my side Liz.”
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC:Thanks Dream Weaver :D

*Maria*

My lover’s pleasure filled moan dances erotically across my skin creating the oddest sensation. I feel as if I can sense him thoroughly to the depths of my very soul. A smile plays across my lips as I look down upon his beautiful face. We are star crossed lovers in a entirely literal sense. I touch him intimately as if it was the last time. Savoring the warm flesh beneath my eager fingertips.

I am no longer afraid of the way I love him. I want to be the one that rockets him to the edge of ecstasy and sends him over in a glorious rush of feeling. My grip tightens a bit causing him to let out a sharp hiss of delight. I can taste his desire mixed with my own need for him. I lean forward and press my lips to his chiseled abs darting my tongue out to sample the salty sweet flavor of him.

‘You are all I need.’ He assures me with a look that can only be described as primal. I raise my eyes to meet his passionate gaze and find myself drowning in the pools of gold encased by those captivating brown orbs. His love has left me intoxicated and yearning desperately for more of all things Michael. Addiction can come in many different forms. I have no doubt in my mind that I have now developed a undeniable craving for the man who as enchanted my very being.

I lean forward so that my lips graze his aching cock. His tortured expression leads me to take him more fully. I roll my tongue around the velvety smooth hardness of him. A deep warmth fills me completely. I burn for him. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Kyle~

I look down at Tess and I really don't think I've seen anyone look as confused or broken as she does right now. Maybe my dad after my mom left. But this still seems different.

And I gotta say that I'm confused too. I mean what's everything? Alex? Nasedo? Max? Feeling on the outside? Something else?

I don't even have a clue as to how to make her stop crying, or to give her any comfort. And the one thing I wanna do more than anything is make sure that my family is all okay. And Tess is part of that. Tess is my sister. And right now, ehr pain is killing me.

"Everything?" I question her gently, feeling so confused and helpless,"Alex? Max? Destiny? Nasedo?"

I wished I could at least tell her everything would be okay.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

I watch her intently trying to decide if Maria is going to make me die from the pleasure I know she is going to give me. Suddenly feeling her tongue on my abs and i breathe in deeply. I hiss when suddenly her lips are touching my cock. "Maria"I grunt knowing she is going to drive me crazy since she already is and has only started.

Maria takes me completely into her mouth causing me to grunt in pleasure. I had imagined her doing this to me a million times but nothing compared to how good she was making me feel. Inhaling deeply my nostrils are filled with her scent making my hardened cock jump and ache since i know that I am causing her body to ache for me as much as I want her.

Moving my hands into her hair, I slowly slip my fingers into her hair and start to gently massage her scalp. "Maria"I moan. I watch her through desired filled eyes while relenquishing my control so she could do to me as she wanted. Knowing that she could very well tease me, I said in a thick and husky voice, "I'll tease you." I am pretty sure she knows what I mean since finding words is becoming harder and harder.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael’s hands fall through my blonde tresses and his fingers wound themselves through my bouncy curls. This act pulls me closer to him and I savor the feel of his fingertips caressing the top of my head. "Maria" My name flows off his lips in such a way that it reminds me of prayer. I suck harder taking more of him into my mouth. I raise my left hand and begin stroking his balls in rhythm with my ministrations.

"I'll tease you.” He pants and I can tell he slipping toward the edge. I detached myself from his swollen cock and retort moxily, “I don’t think you are in any position for threats, Mr. Guerin.” :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

I grunt in frustration when Maria slips her mouth from my cock and says, “I don’t think you are in any position for threats, Mr. Guerin.” I groan in frustration knowing that she is right at the moment. "That might be true but I will remember later"I say in a thick and husky voice.

I wanted to feel her mouth on my cock again she was making me feel so good. Having her mouth right there but not on me was driving me insane. When she didn't take me back into her mouth again, I started to plan my revenge. I'm gonna tease her so long she is going to beg me to let her cum.