Heroes (ADULT CC/UC/AU) Need Kyle

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Poor Alex responds just the way you would expect a computer too. Entirely factual and completely void of any emotion at all. “You can super speed. Liz was created by the sexual relations of Jeff and Diane Parker. Liz is now in high school. She has done many things including..."

Oh good lord. We will be here forever if goes through everything Liz has ever done. Plus I’ll be bored too death. Which is the most important thing to consider. "Liz took her first step at eighteen months. Liz rode her first bike when she was 7, Liz... Liz had a vision."

Okay, now we are getting the good stuff. What kind of a vision? Hopefully it was something along the lines of little old me , Johnny Depp, a desert island, and quite a bit of Rum. Oh come on. Don’t act like you’ve never had that one. "I directed the question..." He states with a sense of both amazement and pride.

Good going Alex. Kyle pipes in and inquires, “Are you okay, Liz? What did you see, Liz?" There is a distinct sound of whooshing air coming from behind me. What the hell is that? I had to curb the urge to mutter the question aloud. “Kyle, are you doing that?” :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

I see Isabel relaxing on the couch -- or rather, her body is relaxing, but I know she's working her powers and that's not easy. She studies the photo and then closes her eyes.

I frown hard, wanting something to happen. Wanting to do something to make things happen. Max is trapped by those monsters. I don't even want to think about what they've been doing to him...

I start to pace, wishing I could help. "Come on, Isabel. You can do it," I whisper. I'm not trying to pressure her but we both know how much we need this. Still, I know she can do it. She and Max have always had better control than I have. She can do this. She has to.

I sit down beside her for lack of anything better to do. I reach over and put my hand over hers, hoping that in that dreamwalk she's on, she'll know she has my support...

*Kyle*

“Kyle, are you doing that?” Maria asks.

Damn. She can hear that? I'd hoped it was only me hearing it. If Maria's picked up on it, that means these people that Alex was talking about will know about it, too. Well, it's still the only idea I've got at the moment.

"Yeah, I guess so. I just can't seem to keep still," I say. I don't mention what I'm really trying to do. Maybe they'll think I'm just antsy and they won't think about what a thousand small tugs will do....

Actually, right now a thousand small tugs seem to be chafing my wrist. This is gonna start hurting bad real. I hope it works soon.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
The world is swimming before me. Everything is moving. I know I'm still strapped to the table but everything is foggy and strange. And then I feel someone come in the room behind me. I can't see who.

"Help me..." I murmur. "Let me go...."
I know my voice is sounding sort of drunk.... I think I've been drugged... maybe I'm dreaming... who knows.... I'm still in pain either way. Such intense pure pain. The world continues to spin violently. Fog... strangeness... all I want is to get out of here...Isabel....Tess....Michael...

"I don't belong in here..." I murmur. I wish I could turn my head to see who is behind me but I can't.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

OOC: Not sure if the persn behind you is supposed to be isabel, but assuming that the post is in reference to the dreamwalk. Let me know if you want me to change anything.

~Isabel~

I suddenly feel very disoriented, more disoriented than I'd ever felt in my life. I ahd to be inside Max's head. But what had they done to him? What had they managed to do to Max?

Nothing stayed in focus for long. And it felt like everything was always shifting, swaying, kind of like being a boat, but not really.

"Max," I call out to him. Knowing that somehow, since things aren't right, I'm in his head. But he's not, not completely. Maybe he's drugged or something. I'm seeing pieces of his world. And feeling it. The fear, the pain, I almost want to scream.

"It's Isabel," I continue, trying to make anything out. But Max seems to be lying down, on a table, in a nondescript room. White.

I don't know if this is gonna work like a regular dream walk, but maybe if I can stay long enough, he'll rememebr something...
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Max," The word seem to echo around the room. Who is it... where am I...why wont they let me go...

"It's Isabel,"

My sister. "I...Is...." I say fairly quietly. I want to get out. I need to get out. The world continues to spin dangerously, and the fog is certainly not clearing. A world of pain... A world of torture.

Suddenly I find my self against the wall. I claw at it, trying to find the door. "Hidden... Fisher.... not who he says...."

I can't seem to see Isabel still. My knees give way and I find myself tumbling to the floor. I know I'm swaying, even now. But the whole room sways with me.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Isabel~

Hidden. Fisher. Not what he seems. Okay, good. he's at elast making sense. That makes sense. But I still don't ahve any clue where my brother is. And I doubt asking the person he just mentioned would do any good.

"Max...do you remember anything about getting where you are?" This is so important. I feel Michael's ahnd cover mine. I know I ahve his support. And I'm sure my body is doing a little of it's own freaking out. I hope they don't pull me out.

I can't lose contact with him now. Not when I'm so clsoe to maybe getting some answers. I don't know if I'd be able to find Max again.

If he can just rememebr something then everything will be okay, Michael, Tess, and I can go to him.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Yeah, I guess so. I just can't seem to keep still," Kyle admits with a tone I don’t quite recognize. I swallow harshly as the feeling of claustrophobia begins to overwhelm me.

“I hate to be ‘She who states the obvious’ but we’ve got to get out of here.” I tug on my chains but find that my attempt was made in vain. There’s no way I can break through metal.

“This place is giving me the hebe gebes.” I admonish clearly unhappy with my current state of paralysis.

"Anybody got any semblance of a plan?" I inquire thoughtfully.
:D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

"Anybody got any semblance of a plan?" Maria asks.

For a second, I thought she said 'pain.' Pain I'm starting to get. Well... sore, anyway. I'm not sure if I'm making any progress. I'm also really concerned about Liz, who hasn't said a thing since she cried out during that 'vision' that Alex told us about. What did she see? Is she okay? I could probably ask Alex ... If I could figure out how to say it without creating an endless answer. It seems everything I ask him back-fires...

"... not yet," I say, looking around. There has to be something we can figure out if we all have these powers. I'm a bit surprised that none of these FBI guys who are watching us have come by to talk to us yet. Weren't they planning to tell us anything?

"I'll work on it," I say. I need more information about this place. How can I ask Alex for what we need?

Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

~Liz~

I hear Alex, Kyle, and Maria talking. I would join in and talk with them, but I’m not really in a talking mood. What did that ‘vision’ really mean? And if it really would comes true. Does this mean I’m psycho?

I sigh as I just listen in on everyone, I’m so uncomfortable, and my back is starting to ache, along with my neck. I begin to move my neck side to side as I crack my neck. Okay now that a little better I can now focus on me.

God I want to go….I want to be in my bed. I want to see my dad, my mom. I want to see my school. I start to feel tears running down my face, but they are very silent.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- we need a Max post. :(