Roswell Revisited (AU/CC Mature) Part 5

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ISABEL~~~~~
As Im completely panicing about Alex...he starts kissing me. The shock makes me bolt upright and look at him.
"Got ya,"

I can feel a slight rush of anger, humiliation and hurt that he would trick me. I swallow and stand up, muttering, "Good one..." I see a bench and walk over to it before sitting down, part of me wishing we were still kissing...and part of me feeling angry that he would trick me like that. I was really worried!!!
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Alex

"Good one..." Isabel mutters, walking over to sit on the bench. Standing up, I try to hide my frown. Apparently she was really scared. Going over to the bench, I sit down next to her and put my arm on her shoulder, scooting closer.

"I'm sorry Iz. It was just a joke," I say quietly, rubbing her shoulder. "I didn't mean to worry you." Sometimes I don't understand people and their worrying, but I can see where she was coming from. Besides, I mean, Maria almost died recently. Death is a big thing.

"But CPR?" I joke, trying to lighten the mood.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

It’s the old radio tower by Highway 42.” Maria says, grabbing a jacket as she opens the front door. Yeah, I know where that is. It's miles from the 'crash' site, where all the tourists go and so forth. “I’ll race you to the car, Space Boy” she yells through my musings, taking off for the car. Space boy huh? She already has a nickname for me?

Running after her, I open the driver's seat door and get in, starting the car. This is going to be an interesting trip. I mean, whatever we find here could be a link to my past, and a key to the future, not to sound corny or anything.

Once Maria gets in, I head in the direction of highway 42. Glancing over at her, I can't help but smile again. "Space Boy...so creative," I joke, grinning. "Now I've got to come up with one for you."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Wasting no time I immediately begin to sprint to the car. Michael follows closely behind and ends up beating me by just a smidge. I swing into the passenger seat and watch transfixed as he starts the car. I feel like this is the beginning of something great. He pulls out of the drive way and immediately heads toward our destination. I am an absolute bundle of nerves. What if we don’t find what he’s looking for?

I chase those thoughts away in search of happier ones. What if we do find what he’s been waiting his entire life for? A way home. My stomach rolls and I can feel myself getting very hot. I shift uncomfortably in my seat. Would he? Leave I mean? Of course he would. It would only be fair to allow him to return to where he belongs. So why I am having to fight off the desperate urge to cry? Michael turns and scoots me that sizzling smile of his.

"Space Boy...so creative," He teases his eyes glimmering with amusement. "Now I've got to come up with one for you." I force the pain out of my eyes by looking away and staring intently out the window. “I’m sure you’ll come up with just the right fit.” I assure him. I won’t think about this now. Who knows we may come up with nothing.

“Turn left here.” I instruct as the familiarity of the area kicks in. “This is where I saw the military invade. It’s just a little piece farther.” He obeys taking my directions cautiously. The I see it. "Michael!" I point to the large radio tower in the distance. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“I’m sure you’ll come up with just the right fit.” Maria says, turning her face to the window, and for a second I think there's something wrong, but her face goes back to normal so I assume I was mistaken.

“This is where I saw the military invade. It’s just a little piece farther.” I slow down and drive at a crawl, following her directions as I keep one eye on the road and one on the side.

"Michael!" I hear a second later, and I hit the gas pedal immediately. Thank god there is no one in front or behind me.

"What?" I ask, but then I follow where she's looking, and see the tower. A perfect image of what I drew, right in front of our faces.

"Come on, let's go!" I say excitedly, pulling the car off to the side of the road and hopping out almost as soon as I've pulled the key out.

I walk around to Maria's side and open her door, then wait as she get's out, like an impatient kid. I want to see what's there. If there's anything. This could be a major clue, and it's real.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Fehr'sBear wrote:Alex

"Good one..." Isabel mutters, walking over to sit on the bench. Standing up, I try to hide my frown. Apparently she was really scared. Going over to the bench, I sit down next to her and put my arm on her shoulder, scooting closer.

"I'm sorry Iz. It was just a joke," I say quietly, rubbing her shoulder. "I didn't mean to worry you." Sometimes I don't understand people and their worrying, but I can see where she was coming from. Besides, I mean, Maria almost died recently. Death is a big thing.

"But CPR?" I joke, trying to lighten the mood.
ooc: Waiting for a Sophie post :D
~~~~~ISABEL~~~~
I sigh as I hear him approach. He gently puts his arm around and immediately I feel my muscles relax."I'm sorry Iz. It was just a joke," he says as he rubs my shoulders. "I didn't mean to worry you."
Yeah well he did.... it wasnt funny and I was scared.

"But CPR?"
I look down feeling utterly stupid. "Yeah ok I freaked, ha ha..." I murmur, knowing Im going as red as beetroot right now. "Ok im stupid... I admit I just... I don't know what I'd do without you Alex..."

Oh God, no... Im about to cry. I force myself not to let the tears in my eyes fall. He'll think Im a right silly fool if I cry when he made a joke...
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"What?" Michael questions curiously but then he sees it himself. I fill with joy as I watch the excitement dance across his handsome features. I did that. I helped put that grin across his . The mere knowledge alone makes me feel better about this whole thing. No matter what happens I’ll know that even if for a just a moment I make him happy.

"Come on, let's go!" He shouts his voice filled with enthusiasm. I watch anxiously as he pulls the car to the side and bolts. I almost expect him to run on without me but instead he maneuvers his way to my side of the car and opens the door for me. Always the gentlemen. I don’t know how I ever got so lucky. It seemed to happen over night.

One day we are passing each other without a word. The next he is crouched down over my dying body telling me to ‘Look at me’. I’ve never shared a more heated or more intimate gaze with anyone and I fear I never will. I take his hand in mine and try desperately to mesmerize the way his fingers seem to lace perfectly intertwined with mine.

A few feet farther I feel the sensation come over me once more. In an all out sprint I drag Michael to this spot. Breathlessly I point to the expanse of dirt beneath me. “This is it! Michael. This is what we’ve been searching for.” :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

ooc: I'll get sophie and alex up soon.
Michael

Maria gets out of the car with a smile, taking my hand in hers. Giving her one more look; something to boost my confidence, as if I'm not sure whether I want to do this. All I see is curiosity on her face so I let her pull me in an all out sprint to the tower, stopping abruptly when Maria points down.

“This is it! Michael. This is what we’ve been searching for.” Maria says, clearly out of breath, and I look down, the excitement mounting. This is it. This is what I've been looking for. This is.....

"What is it?" I ask, staring at the expanse of dirt below us, directly near a pile of large boulders. I've got this feeling deep down in the pit of my stomach, but nothing is standing out.

What am I supposed to be looking for? And really, what was I expecting, a ship just sitting out here untouched? Some kind of larg communicator? Maybe even someone like us waiting in the desert? I didn't know what to expect, but I wanted it to be obvious.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Alex

"Yeah ok I freaked, ha ha...Ok im stupid... I admit I just... I don't know what I'd do without you Alex..." Isabel says in a low voice, trying to pull off a smile as her face goes red. She fails, horribly, and I can tell she's still upset as her eyes get watery with a build-up of tears.

Leaning forward even more, I smile and hug her closer, bringing a hand to her face. "Iz, I feel the same way," I tell her honestly, as I place a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I apologize," I add, grinning as I wipe a tear off her cheek.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~Isabel~~~~~
I feel him hug me closer and then bring a gentle hand to my face.
"Iz, I feel the same way," he says before giving me a sweet kiss.
"I apologize,"

My eyes lock with his for a moment, and I can't help but start to smile. I roll my eyes good naturedly and then say, "Don't apologise....just never scare me like that again.... instead you can always spend the time doing this..." I say before brushing my lips slightly on his before pulling away.