Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

dawnuk
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Postby dawnuk » Mon May 20, 2019 12:30 pm

Bubblegal wrote:#189 - is there any stories where Max becomes best friends with Liz, Maria, and Alex before he and Liz get together? Or even after he and Liz get together. (I have a serious need for this for some reason lol). Alien/No Aliens - I'm not bothered, just as long as it's Dreamer with tons of Max/Liz/Alex/Maria friendship.

While we're on that - is there any stories where it turns out that Liz, Maria, and Alex are the aliens with Max? (instead of Michael, Isabel and Tess). Just curious if any has written anything like that.

Did you see my previous post telling you there's a third story after Snowmass and Lost for you called Some Great need?

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Postby Bubblegal » Tue May 21, 2019 11:49 am

dawnuk wrote:
Bubblegal wrote:#189 - is there any stories where Max becomes best friends with Liz, Maria, and Alex before he and Liz get together? Or even after he and Liz get together. (I have a serious need for this for some reason lol). Alien/No Aliens - I'm not bothered, just as long as it's Dreamer with tons of Max/Liz/Alex/Maria friendship.

While we're on that - is there any stories where it turns out that Liz, Maria, and Alex are the aliens with Max? (instead of Michael, Isabel and Tess). Just curious if any has written anything like that.

Did you see my previous post telling you there's a third story after Snowmass and Lost for you called Some Great need?

Yes I did, thank you!!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Postby Bubblegal » Thu May 23, 2019 11:09 am

Still looking for above

#190 - I'm looking for a story that is past 'The End of the World'. Everyone is speaking to Brody/Larek to get information on their past. There they found out that Rath and Zan had visited Earth where Zan fell in love. Liz tried to leave at that point but she was forced to stay by Max as Maria recounted the events of Future Max because time-travelling became a plot point which Maria accidently blurted out Future Max to everyone confusion.

Max and Isabel's mother came in - using Amy, I think - it was revealed that Zan had fallen in love with a Liz Parker and he had asked them to send him back to a time where Liz was a kid so they could meet each other.

I think Tess swore that she wasn't going to leave Roswell but Liz still had a hard time before she found out that it was her that Zan had fallen in love with.

I hope this seems really familiar!!
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant

RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby RoswellLover4ever » Sun May 26, 2019 6:35 pm

I’m not sure if it’s enough but I only remember that Tess performs some kind of ceremony for Max and Liz where she transforms a knife and they put there hands on either side and she slices their palms like a marriage. She I think is possessed by someone from their home world. Any help would be great this has been driving me crazy.

Thanks
MARIA: You are sooo bad girl. Oh, and Max Evans is staring at you again.

LIZ: No way.

LIZ: Maria, that is so in your imagination.

itsabits
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby itsabits » Sun May 26, 2019 7:35 pm

RoswellLover4ever wrote:#191

I’m not sure if it’s enough but I only remember that Tess performs some kind of ceremony for Max and Liz where she transforms a knife and they put there hands on either side and she slices their palms like a marriage. She I think is possessed by someone from their home world. Any help would be great this has been driving me crazy.

Thanks

It’s The Forging of a Life Bond

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1099&hilit=Forging+of+a+life+bond

RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby RoswellLover4ever » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:06 pm

itsabits wrote:
RoswellLover4ever wrote:#191

Thanks

It’s The Forging of a Life Bond

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1099&hilit=Forging+of+a+life+bond

Thanks so much I just finished reading this for like the millionth time, and I still love it like the first time.

RoswellLover4ever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Postby RoswellLover4ever » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:17 pm

# 192

Unfortunately reading the last story I asked about made me remember another story I loved. So I’ve looked several places but I don’t remember exactly where to find it. Kivar attacks and the pod squad and family head for the Granolith. The parents get killed and the Granolith send the teenagers millions of years in the future where they have to learn to live off the land. A lot of animals have evolved into terrible creatures like fish that walk on land. Larek leaves them some things including their parents. Kivar attacks again and then they get sent back in time to where they were and I think that they had to send their blood to space to be found later. Not sure if that last part was the same story or not. LOL

Help please and thanks

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Postby Bubblegal » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Still looking for #190

#193: Is there any stories that deal with Chant Down Babylon as in Clayton being attracted to Liz. I want to say I saw a story but it could have been a challenge. I'm just curious if there is a story like this.
Dani's fics

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Postby Zanity » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:11 pm

RoswellLover4ever wrote:# 192

Unfortunately reading the last story I asked about made me remember another story I loved. So I’ve looked several places but I don’t remember exactly where to find it. Kivar attacks and the pod squad and family head for the Granolith. The parents get killed and the Granolith send the teenagers millions of years in the future where they have to learn to live off the land. A lot of animals have evolved into terrible creatures like fish that walk on land. Larek leaves them some things including their parents. Kivar attacks again and then they get sent back in time to where they were and I think that they had to send their blood to space to be found later. Not sure if that last part was the same story or not. LOL

Help please and thanks

Pretty sure this is Deliverance by Tharos

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Postby keepsmiling7 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:11 pm

I've been looking for two of Storm Wolf Stone's stories:
Sorry Seems to Be
What We Missed Out On

Thanks for any help.

Return to “Looking for a Fanfic/Fanfic Recommendations”