Franny's Stories - Updated AN 22/3

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

I can't wait for your new stories to come out. Thnaks for letting us know what is going on.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
FrenchDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by FrenchDreamer »

I'm looking forward to read all those stories you planned to post us soon :D :P .
Thanks for letting us know .
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi francesca,

I love all the stories that you came up with can't wait to read them. :D :D

Special thanks too

claudialynn
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Post by francesca »

Hey everyone,

I just wanted everyone to know that i have another new story out-

Title: Maxzan

Couple: M/L

Summary:
OK, so I basically got the idea from Tarzan even though I have never watched the movie and only know little facts about the story line. I thought it would be clever calling it Maxzan … get it Zan? Ok, moving on Liz gets stranded on an island and finds Max, who is the king of the jungle.

You can find it at this link: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=16120

I have also started posting Elevator Love which can be found here: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=16049

The summary for Elevator Love is:

Summary:
The title is pretty self explanatory. I got the idea from Guy Sebastian’s new song ‘Elevator Love’. Max likes the girl that lives in his apartment building a level above him and she likes him too, will they take action or just sit around and wait for their attraction for each other to grow?

Enjoy! and have a great day :D

cheka...:P
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Post by francesca »

New Updates added!
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
francesca
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Franny's Stories Updated (4/15)

Post by francesca »

Hey everyone,

I know its been a while since i last updated and i wanted to let you all know what has happened since then.

About a week ago my computer crashed and i lost all my data, worst part is that i lost all my stories and i had just finished almost all of them . Up until not to be completely honest i was so frustrated that i thought, 'there is no way i am going to retype all of them' and i probably wouldn't of. The stupid this is that i didn't make any back ups becuase i just never thought i'd need them. But today while i was doing my geography assignment i got so bored (geography is not my area!) and decided to go and look at all my floppy disc to see if there was anything on them. I managed to find Teaching the wife and True Love.

(I also found a story called A Little More Than Friends which i started writting years ago, i got through 65 pages and don't know what to do next so if anybody can help me finish that, that would be great).

I am now going to check with a friend of mine to see if she still has the copy of The Beautiful Mermaid which i sent her, that way i can at least finish all the stories i had started. It might still be a while till i update as i have to go through and edit the stories again to make sure its all good.

Anyways thankyou for all the feedback and i hope that everyone out there has learnt that you do need to have a back up! even if it is an old floppy disc or a new usb

Thanks, Francesca xOx
<center>ƒяαηηу'ѕ ѕтσяιєѕ

viewtopic.php?t=13570
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Franny's Stories - Updated AN 22/3

Post by 2004 »

How horrible for you! Hope you get some good news soon.
Aimee

A Roswellian's Fantasies<center>Image</center>
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hey Franny just wanted stop by and say that all you coming soon fics look really good and can't wait to meet them

Special thanks too

claudialynn
DaleStateShorty
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DaleStateShorty »

Hi Franny

Just wanted to stop by to commend you on your stories those that are completed and those that are still on WIP, having been given the chance to read your stories, has been refreshing given the different scenario's that you created. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!

*jEsSaH*
.. Arizona Cardinals .. Newcastle Knights ..

Seriously, like I care what you think! LMAO!!
CrashandBurn8321
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CrashandBurn8321 »

Just wondering if/when you'll be coming back to finish your stories?