Goodbye Roswell (Adult CC AU) *STARTING, 2NEEDED*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by darkness_within_me »

Isabel

I stood next to Max's jeep, watching Alex and Liz say goodbye to Maria. It still hurts to think about splitting up from my friends for one long month. They've become like family to me and it's hard to let them go but I know we have to. To keep us all safe. I put my bag in the jeep, in the back next to Alex's and then turn around to watch the other's say goodbye. Finally I approach, needing to say goodbye to Michael.

I stand next to Alex and wait for a pause in the conversation so I can say goodbye to Michael and Maria. Michael is like another brother and it's hard to say goodbye. I look at him and give him a tiny smile. "I'll miss you Michael." I smile a little again and then look at Maria. "I'm going to miss you too." I reach out and give her a hug, whispering in her ear. "Take good care of Michael for me."
Thanks to magamnm for the beautiful banner. :D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Michael comes over and places his arm around me. He‘ll never know how much comfort I receive from such a simple gesture. He turns and addresses my friends. "Bye Liz, Alex," Wow, he even produces and not so unappealing smile. I have to say I am rather proud of the boy. "Make sure you guys are careful. Oh, and will you two keep on eye on Max and Isabel for me? They're my family, and I don't want anything to happen them.” He says the last part in just above a whisper as if getting the least bit sentimental is a crime.

Now that’s the boy I know. Michael catches a glimpse at me and notices the tears. Crying makes him a tad uncomfortable. "We're leaving in a few, so make sure everything you want is in the car, okay? I'm going to go say goodbye to Max and Iz." I nod unable to speak through the sniffles. Isabel crosses the space between us and gives Michael a tight hug. I automatically feel very guilty. Here I am bawling like a baby over being separated from my two best friends while Michael is losing the only family he’s ever known.

Isabel astonishes me when she grasps me for a warm hug. "I'm going to miss you too." I’m glad that we’ve gotten closer since the shooting. We’ve come a long way with our friendship. "Take good care of Michael for me." She whispers in my ear. I pull back and offer her my solemn promise. “I will.” Wiping away tears I nod to Liz and Alex and then state. “I am ready.” :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Liz shoots me the saddest look I‘ve ever seen. It plays across her features so beautifully. I wish I could take away that pain but each of us knows that this is for the best. We will all be together again.

"One more hug," She shouts while throwing herself into my arms. I hold her tightly fearful of what will happen when I let her go. "I love you." She softly whispers into my ear. I sniff back tears and respond.

“Don’t get all mushy Parker. I’ll see you soon.” Unable to stop the downpour I continue. “I love you too.” This is too hard. I have to keep reassuring myself that this was our only option. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Sorry guys, I think Im gonna drop out. Good luck with this rpg!
Mel x
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Yeah, I think I'm gonna put this on hold or something for a while...it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere and just at the moment I don't think I have the time needed to make sure it goes right soo....

Thank you to everyone who played in this RPG for try

Hugs Mellie x x x
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light