All Bets Off (Adult/CC) Thread 4!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

My heart beats really fast when those three words leave my mouth, especially when I see the surprised and slightly disbelieving expression on his face and for a second I think that he might bolt but I am proven wrong yet again, "I love you too, Isabel Evans." Oh thank you god!

I let out a sigh of relief and give him a big smile, knowing that he really means it and isn't just saying it because I said it to him. "And of course, not just because you are lying half naked next to me." I start giggling and pinch his arm, "You're just lucky that you're so damn cute that I keep letting you tease me." I comment before kissing him and letting my hand reach down between us and stroking his manhood.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"You're just lucky that you're so damn cute that I keep letting you tease me."

"I'm aware of that." I reply with a grin just before Isabel pulls me back for another passionate kiss. I let out a low growl when I feel her small hand touching me where I ache most.

Moving onto my back, I pull her flush against me and after a few moments, break the kiss to draw in much needed air. Her hand on my flesh is causing my body to go into overdrive and if she doesn't stop this sweet torture soon, it will all be over embarrassingly fast.

"Isabel ... that feels really ... God! ... great," I manage to gasp out, "but you really ... should stop!"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"but you really ... should stop!"
I grin at him wickedly, "Okay...if you really want me to stop...I'll stop." I tease and bring my hand back up and lay it on his waist looking at him innocently
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Okay...if you really want me to stop...I'll stop."

I groan in both relief and disappointement, closing my eyes for a moment to stare up at the ceiling, not sure how I'd react if I look down at Isabel right now.

"Thank you that's very ... sweet of you." I reply after a moment, mentally patting myself on my back for sounding not as desperate as I'm currently feeling. "You do know that you are still wearing too many clothes, don't you?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I can't help but giggle at the frustration that's evident in his voice.
"You do know that you are still wearing too many clothes, don't you?" he asks after a moment and I glance at my shorts "I was waiting for you to take them." I reply as I start nuzzling his neck
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"I was waiting for you to take them." Isabel whispers into my neck.

So much for my plan to just lay there and enjoy, I actually have to work here! Oh well, if only all work was this pleasuring. Tilting Isabel's chin up slightly, I lean down, kissing her while I roll us over so I'm on top again.

After a few seconds, my hands wander down her body and take off the offending garment. I'm about to move up Isabel's body when I remember that I forgot something - damn!

Quickly kissing her stomach, I quietly say, "Don't move!" before reaching for my jeans, fishing a condom out of the pocket.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

A small squeak of surprise escapes my lips when Alex suddenly flips us over and I find myself on my back again but the sensations his hands evoke in my as they roam my body makes any protest I had thought of die before I could utter it. Anticipation fills me once more when I lift my hips slightly, enabling him to take my shorts and panties off in one swift tug. I close my eyes when I feel him kissing his way up my body but he stops and I look at him questioningly, "Don't move!" Oh yes! I am glad one of us remembered protection, not that I dont' trust him but I don't exactly want to have a baby anytime soon. I wait impatiently to feel his weight on top of me again.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

Enrolling the condom on myself, I move over Isabel again, bracing my weight on my knees and hands next to her head. I search her eyes for any sign of doubt and - thank God - I can't find any.

I briefly think about teasing Isabel some more but decide against it, I'm way too desperate myself. Lowering my head, I brush my lips slightly against hers, as I push my hips slowly forward.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I welcome his body, loving the feel of his body against mine and I encircle his waist with my arms and at the same time wrapping my legs around his hips, holding him close as he brushes a feather light kiss across my lips. I lift my hips slightly to meet his thrust and groan at the contact as he fills me, closing my eyes for a second to savour the moment.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

I try to concentrate on anything but Isabel, because if I did concentrate on her, this would be over really quickly. Not that it's easy, with her arms and legs around my body and then hearing her groan, causes me to groan in reply.

I can't believe this is really happening, I'm really ... damn, I better stop thinking about this! Or maybe I can think about this after making sure that Isabel also has had her fun!

"You feel ... really great." I manage to get out.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics