Strange Discoveries (UC, K/Ma, ADULT, Seq) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Strange Discoveries (UC, K/Ma, ADULT, Seq) [COMPLETE]

Post by gnrkrystle »

Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell. The End.
Rating: Adult
Coupling: Maria/Kyle
Summary: Maria and Kyle's secret is discovered by someone
A/N: 5th part in my Maria/Kyle story...you should read the others first
1. "I Want You": http://p196.ezboard.com/fdreamingamongs ... ID=2.topic
2. "What Now?": http://p196.ezboard.com/fdreamingamongs ... ID=5.topic
3. "No One Has To Know": http://p196.ezboard.com/fdreamingamongs ... ID=3.topic
4. "House Mates": http://p196.ezboard.com/fdreamingamongs ... D=10.topic

"So, what are you guys doing tonight?" Isabel asked Maria and Kyle at lunch the next day. They looked at eachother and shook thier heads.

"Nothing. Why? What's going on?" Kyle asked.

"Just thought we could all get together. It's been a while since we have all done somthing together," isabel said.

"Yeah, that sounds fun. When do you want us to come over?" Maria asked. She had wanted to spend some alone time with Kyle, since thier parents were out of town, but she knew Isabel was right. Max and Liz had been trying to avoid each other since the break up. Isabel and Alex hung out alone mostly. Tess was helping Michael with his powers, and Maria and Kyle were obviously always together.

"Cool, come over to my house about 7:00. Mom and Dad are out of town. We will probably just watch movies or something." Isabel said.

That sounded good to Kyle and Maria. Just a chill night. When lunch was over Kyle walked back inside with maria. "So, i guess our plans tonight are cancelled." he said, not really upset, just dissapointed that he wasn't going to get to spend the alone time with Maria that he wanted to. But the 'rents were going to be gone for a week, so there would be time.

"Yep, but dont' worry, i'll make it up to you later," Maria promised with a wink as she walked to her classroom.

When Kyle and Maria got home they ran into the house and found that thier parents had already left. "Hmmm, i guess we could get a head start on the festivitied this week, NOW." Kyle said cocking his eyebrow at Maria.

"Oh yeah, baby," Maria said as she jumped into Kyle's arms and plastered her lips to his. He lifted her into his arms and carried her up the stairs, never stopping his kisses. When they reached his room, he sat her back down on the floor.

"Mmmm," Maria purred as Kyle kissed her neck. "That feels good," she said as she tugged on the hem of his shirt. In one fluid motion she slipped the shirt over his head, and hers quickly followed.

"I love it when you dont wear a bra." Kyle said as he continued to attack her neck.

Maria deftly unbuckled Kyle's belt and unzipped his pants, as kyle unzipped her jeans and pulled them off. They kicked thier clothes behind them. "I never get sick of this," Maria said, her eyes dark with lust.

They slwoly walked to the bed and fell on top of it kissing eachother senseless. Kyle quickly took control as he moved in between Maria's legs, teasing her lick with his hard cock. "mmm, Baby" Maria said barely coherant with need. Kyle slammed into her with one quick move and as her breath hitched he moved in and out of her smoothly.

"Oh Fuck" he groaned at the feel of her silky walls pulsing around his cock.

"Oh God, Kyle," maria moaned as his hit her G-spot jsut right. "Right there," she instructed as she met him thrust for thrust.

They continued like that for an hour. Kyle slamming into Maria over and over. Her meeting this thrusts the whole time. Grunts and Moans filled the room as they got closer. "I'm so close, baby," Maria moaned into Kyle's mouth.

"Come for me baby," he said as his balls constricted and he shot his seed deep into her. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK" he yelled.

"Oh GOOOOOD DONT STOP FUCK!" Maria screamed as she came aroudn his pulsing cock.

They laid there for a while, comming down and catching thier breath. "God, you are amazing." Maria said with a smile as she kissed Kyle.

"You too, baby." Kyle said between kisses. "I need a nap though." he said with a laugh. Maria sure knew how to tire him out.

"Let's sleep a couple hours, take a shower and get to Isabel and Max's house." Maria said resting her head on Kyle chest. He ran his hadn through her hair and within minutes they were asleep.

TBC...
Last edited by gnrkrystle on Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my Author's Thread: viewtopic.php?t=13258
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Part 2

Maria and Kyle ran up to the Evans' house several hours later. They were running about 30 minutes late becuase they tok a shower together, and well, they got a little sidetracked.

Isabel opened the door with a smile. "Come on in, you guys." she said leading them to the livivng room. Michael, Liz, Max, Tess, and Alex were already there.

"Took you guys long enough," Tess said with a laugh. She was just kidding. Little did she know.

"Ok, so waht movies are we watching?" Maria asked.

"Donnie Darko, Empire Records, and Election." Max informed her. "We were going for gender ambiguous flicks, since last time you and Michael almost went to blows over the film choice." he said with a laugh.

Michael rolled his eyes. That was because Maria was agrivating. Hot as hell, but agrivating. He looked her up and down and took note of the fact that she was hotter today that usual. Her scandelously short skirt and tight white shirt were not helping matters.

"Cool," Maria said.

Kyle nodded his approval as well. They all sat down, Isabel and Alex on the love seat; Max in the Lazy-boy; Liz on the floor on the other side of the room. Michael on the couch Next to Maria who sat next to Kyle; and Tess on the floor next to Max. Isabel flipped off the lights and started the first movie.

Maria tried her hardest not to sit to close to Kyle. Really, what she wanted to do was jump in his arms and make-out with him. So she scooted slightly closer to Michael than Kyle.

Michael sensed her moving closer to him. His breath came out in shallow pants for just a moment before he got control of himself.

Kyle watched Maria from the corner of his eye intently. She was sitting closer to Michael than he would like, and he'd be lying if he said he wasn't jealous. But who could blame him. Michael was her ex-boyfriend, and Kyle saw the heated looks Maria seemed to be completely oblivious to.

Kyle wanted to reach out and touch Maria, but he knew he couldn't. That wasn't part of the rules they had made. He wanted to hold her and show everyone in the room that she was his.

When Donnie Darko was over, isabel quickly dislodged herself from Alex and put in Empire Records. About 20 minutes into the movie, Michael's hand began to wander. Slowly his hand moved across the sapce that separated him from Maria. He couldn't stop himself. He beautiful, smooth legs were aching to be touched by him.

Kyle watched Michael's hand get closer and closer to Maria's thigh, until Michael's index finger began making small circles on Maria's thigh. Maria's breath caught, as she was surpised. She looked down and Michael's hand, but before she could say anything Kyle got up and stormed out of the room.

"What happened?" Max asked.

"Give me a minute." Maria said, not knowing what happened. She followed Kyle into the Kitchen. "What the hell was that about?" she whispered.

"What was it about. Maria, you were letting Michael fondle you!" Kyle said, increduously.

Maria looked around to make sure no one was in hearing distance. "You want to keep your voice down?!?" maria whispered pushing him back into the pantry and shuting the door behind them.

"Why, so Michael never finds out about us? So, you can run back to him when you are threw fucking me!" Kyle shot back.

Maria backed away fro Kyle, her eyes filling with tears. Kyle felt bad for what he said the minute if came out of his mouth. "Baby, I'm sorry..." he started, but before he could finish his sentence, Maria slapped him hard across the face, and pushed her way out of the pantry, nearly knocking Max over in the process. He had been standing there listening to thier coversation in shock.

Kyle immediatly rushed after Maria, "Let her go," max said placing a hand on his friends chest. "Let's talk," he said.

"I dont want to talk." Kyle said trying to get by Max.

"Well, we need to. Come up to my room." he said. Finally Kyle gave in and followed Max up the stairs and into his room. "Now, do you want to tell me what just happened?"

Kyle looked at his feet. Max had already heard them, he might as well tell him the truth. "Maria and I have been involved for several months. I love her, and i thought she loved me. But when we were watching the movie, Michael made a pass at her, and she didn't stop him." Kyle said sadly.

Max let what Kyle told him sink in. It made sense now the he thought about it. They were always together, and they always knew how to make eachother laugh or smile. "If you love her, then why did you insult her like that. I heard the whole thing." max asked.

Kyle sat down on the bed and dropped his head in his hands. "Becuase, Max. I was jealous. Michael was her first, and i saw his hands on her i just freeked." Kyle said.

"Then you need to go home and talk to her. Becuase what you said was uncalled for." Max said. He liked Kyle, but he had seen the pain in Maria's eyes. Maria was his girlfriend to the end and he had to watch out for her.

"You think you can make and excuse for us? Please dont tell anyone. I don't care that much, but Maria doesn't want anyone to know yet." Kyle said.

"Yeah, just go!"

TBC...
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Chapter 3

Kyle ran into the house, "Maria!" he called, but got no response. He skipped up the stairs two at a time and went to her room. He could hear her crying behind the door, and his heart broke. He did that. He swore he would never make her cry, like Michael did 1000 times. But he had made her cry.

He tried to open the door, but it was locked. That was weird. Maria NEVER locked her door. Ever. Not even when they were having an argument. "Maria, baby, let me in." he called to her.

"Go away!" she bit out between tears.

"I'm not going away, so you can either open the door, or i can break it down." he said, and that wasn't a threat. He was fully prepared to follow through.

Maria huffed and flung the door open as she turned her back to Kyle and flopped back down on the bed, where she looked at him sternly. "What do you want, Kyle?" she asked.

"I want to talk to you. I want to appologize. I want you to tell me what happened." Kyle said running a frustrated hand through his hair.

"What happened?!? You were there. You were obviously watching. I was sitting there, minding my own fucking business. Thinking about how much i wished i could touch you, when Michael put his hand on me. Then before i could remove his hand, you stormed off like a child. Then i think we KNOW what happened after that!" Maria yelled at him.

Kyle looked down. He was such and idiot. He sighed loudly. "Look, baby, I'm sorry. I never should have said what i said, even if you DID like that Michael had his hands on you. I was wrong, and i'm so sorry. I dont know how many ways to tell you that. i was jealous. I love you, and it seems to me, that you would be more than happy to keep our relationship behind closed doors forever. I'm insecure. I can't help it." He tried to explain, praying that she would understand.

Maria looked at him closely for a minute. "Kyle, if i wanted to be with Michael, I'd be with Michael. That's just a fact. But i choose to be with you. I can't keep doing this, though." Maria said.

"N, baby, don't say that. We can work this out." Kyle said in a panic. "Please, don't leave me!" he begged.

MAria's eyes filled with tears at the site of Kyle. He was still so insecure. "That's not what I mean. Leaving you wouldn't solve anything, we would both be miserable. I mean, i can't deal with your jealosy. I love you so much. You know that." Maria said.

Kyle just looked at her, so she continued, "Do you know that you are the first person i've ever said i love you to?" she asked.

Kyle shook his head, "You mean you didn't..." he started.

Maria shook her head. "No, i never said it to Michael becuase i wouldn't have meant it. I lost my virginity to him, but you are the first man i've ever love. Now, you have to get that through your head, becuase i dont know if my heart can take anymore of you're hurtful comments." Maria said seriously.

Kyle wrapped his arms around her, "I'm so sorry, baby." he said as he nuzzled his face in her hair.

"I love you, Kyle." she said whipping her tears and holding him tight. Kyle kissed her neck gently, moving closer to her lips. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth and she moaned slightly.

Thier kisses quickly became deeper and MAria pushed Kyle back on the mattress, straddling his waist. Kyle loved the feeling of Maria's hair brushing against his neck.

He quickly pushed Maria's shirt off her body and unclasped her bra. "Mmm, Kyle." Maria breathed as he latched onto a pert nipple.

They broke apart jsut long enough for Maria to pull Kyle's shirt off of him. Then she went to work freeing him of his pants. He was so hard, he thought he was going to burst out of his pants. When he was completely naked, he reached up her skirt, pushed her thong aside and felt her arousal. She was dripping wet.

He grabbed hold of his cock and glided it into her, groaning at the feeling of his member stretching her. "God, Kyle i love it when you fuck me with my underwear on." Maria breathed as she threw her head back and rode Kyle for all he was worth.

"Oh Maria, baby." Kyle grunted. Maria spasmed around his cock, comming hard.

"OOOHHHH FUCK!!" Maria moaned, as she stopped her movements. Kyle quickly rolled them over, continuing to pound into her. Maria felt anouther orgasm approach. "COme with me, baby." Maria moaned as she felt Kyle's cock pulse within her.

"Almost there," kyle moaned back. Within minutes Kyle shot his load deep inside Maria. "OHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!" he shouted in release.

Felling Kyle's seed fill her up, Maria came for a second time, "Oh Yeah, Right THERE!" she screamed, clamming down on Kyle's engorged cock, milking him dry.

They collapsed on the bed together and caught thier breath. "Kyle, I love you so much." Maria said cudding into him.

"I love you too, baby. And I'm sorry." Kyle said kissing her.

"I know. I forgive you." Maria said with a laugh. She knew Kyle didn't mean what he said.

The End.