House Mates (UC, Ky/Ma, Adult, Seq) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

House Mates (UC, Ky/Ma, Adult, Seq) [COMPLETE]

Post by gnrkrystle »

House Mates

Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell…at all..the end…
Rating: Adult
Summery: This is the fourth part in an on-going series:
1- “I Want You”: http://s10.invisionfree.com/dreamwalker ... wtopic=337
2. “What Now?”: http://s10.invisionfree.com/dreamwalker ... wtopic=622
3. “No One Has To Know”: http://s10.invisionfree.com/dreamwalker ... wtopic=810
A/N: You shoule really read the others first…they aren’t too long, now worries…feedback me dammit 

“We are going to move in together,” an excited Amy told Maria and Kyle, with Jim at her side. Apparently their parent’s relationship had been going well. Not, that Kyle and Maria had noticed, they were so wrapped up in each other and school.

Maria smiled to herself. “That’s great, mom.” She said. This was the perfect way to be closer to Kyle.

“Yeah, that’s great, but which house are we living in?” Kyle asked.

“Well, We have decided to get a bigger house. That way we have more room.” Jim said.

“When are we moving?” Maria asked.

“This week,” Amy said, waiting for the outburst. But there was none. Maria and Kyle just smiled and nodded.

“Ok, well, Mom. Kyle and I are going to go to a party. Is it cool if I stay at Isabel’s?” Maria asked.

“And I was going to stay with Max.” Kyle added.

“Yeah, that’s fine. Just be careful.” Amy said.

“And no drinking.” Jim added.

“Okay,” maria said grabbing her coat.

Outside, Maria and Kyle started laughing. “Well I guess we are taking this relationship to the next level, moving in and all.” Kyle said helping Maria into the car.

“Yeah. I just hope you don’t get sick of me.” Maria said.

“Never happen,” Kyle assured her. “So, I have a surprise for you.” He said

“What is it?” Maria asked getting excited.

Kyle chuckled. “Well, if I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise.” He said.

Maria playfully slapped him on the arm as he sped out of town.

In Maria’s house, Jim and Amy looked at each other. “That was too easy, wasn’t it.” Amy said.

“No, I mean, Kyle and Maria have become good friends lately. I think they are comfortable enough with each other to live together. I mean, they are both only children, maybe they like the idea of being siblings.” Jim reasoned.

“Yeah, that’s probably it.” Amy said. “Well, we better get packing.”

Back on the road…

Kyle pulled up to the Tumbleweed Inn and shut off the car. “We’re here.” He said.

Maria’s eyes lit up. Kyle helped her out of the car and took her arm as he led her to the room he had already bought for the night. Maria’s eyes lit up even more when she saw the room. Kyle had gone all out. There were flower petals all over the room, and candles everywhere, “Kyle, you didn’t have to do all of this.” She said.

“I wanted to. I wanted to do something special for you. Because you are special to me.” Kyle said, blushing at his cheeziness.

Maria grinned and kissed him, “You are definatly getting laid tonight.” She siad attacking his mouth again.

“Mmmm Maria.” Kyle groaned.

Maria continued kissing him as she pushed him down on the bed, nearly ripping his shirt off of him. “God, I want you.” She said.

“I’m all yours.” Kyle whispered back. Within minutes their clothes were a pile on the floor and they rolled around, naked on the bed together.

Then Kyle stopped. “What’s wrong?” Maria asked, cupping his cheek.

“I just…I wanted to say something, first.” Kyle said taking her hand in his.

“What is it?” Maria asked, starting to get worried.

“I…I love you Maria.” Kyle said.

Maria’s eyes filled with tears. “Kyle, I love you too.” She said, then she attacked his mouth, captring his lips in hers. Their kiss was passionate and intense. Maria had been looking for love like Kyle’s her whole life. She thought she found it with Michael, but now she just realized that he was a stepping stone to her finding her true love.

Kyle’s hands roamed Maria’s body, cupping her breasts and flicking her nipples. “Mmmm” maria moaned.

Kyle rolled Maria onto her back, settling between her legs. “I need you so bad,” he breathed.

“Then take me. I’m yours.” Maria said, pushing her hips up to meet his. Kyle slowly and gently pushed into Maria’s hot passage. He had done it many times before, but this time was more significant. They were in love. They were making love. They wanted and needed each other and no one else.

“Oh, Kyle.” Maria breathed as he filled her to the hilt. Slowly and tourturously, Kyle moved in and out of her. He wanted to take his time, savor the feeling of her hot pussy walls around him. Hold on the the feeling of her. Maria wanted the same, as she held back the burning desire rising up in her body.

“Maria, Mmmm,” Kyle groaned as he picked up his pace slightly. They looked into each others eyes the whole time, seeing into each other’s souls. They never blinked. They just continued the dance of two lovers, entering each other’s souls. Sure, Michael could give her flashes, but Kyle knew her soul better than anyone could.

“Fuck, Kyle, harder,” she pleaded, as she could hold back no more. He obliged, pumping into her with more force.

“Maria, I love you.” He growled as he felt her walls flutter around him.

“I love you too, baby.” He moaned as she bucked into him. Suddenly, her walls clamped down on his pulsating cock and she came hard. ‘Ohhh God…UUUUHHHHMMMMMNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA!” she screamed.

“Oh FUCk YEAH!” Kyle growled as he came deep inside her.

After their breath evened out, they looked at each other. Pleasure and happiness shown on the lovers faces as Kyle pulled Maria into him. “I’ll never leave you, Maria.” He said.

Maria didn’t know how he knew or why, but that was exactly what she needed to hear, and for the first time, she belived those words. Because Kyle would never lie to her.

TBC…
Check out my Author's Thread: viewtopic.php?t=13258
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Part 2

“Is that the last box?” Kyle called out to Maria as she made her way up the stairs.

“Yeah, that’s it.” She said flopping down on her new bed. Kyle sat next to her, then they laid down and looked at the ceiling. “You think this is a good idea?” Maria asked.

“What? Living together?” Kyle clarified. Maria nodded. “Yeah, I think it’s a great idea.” He said intertwining their fingers. “I mean, we love each other. It will be fine. We already spend our free time together.”

Maria smiled and squeezed his hand. He was right. She needed to stop worrying. “So, When do mom and your dad get back?” Maria asked grinning from ear to ear.

“Not for another couple of hours.” Kyle said, rolling over so that he was on top of Maria.

“Good,” Maria said. She wrapped her arms around Kyle’s neck and broght his mouth down to hers. “mmm,” she moaned into him.

Kyle moved his hand down Maria’s body, and up her short skirt. He could feel that she wasn’t wearing any underwear. His head snapped up. “Have you been walking around like this all day?” he asked in shock.

Maria giggled and nodded. “Oh God, you are going to be the death of me.” Kyle growled as he attacked her mouth again, this time letting his hand roam between her thighs to her wet hot pussy.

“Oh, Kyle,” Maria breathed as he let a digit enter her. Kyle used a slow rhythm and finally eased another finger into her wet hot cunt. “Oh, Yeah” Maria moaned as she pulled her shirt over her head ad unclasped her bra. Slowly she began messaging her own tits, as Kyle fingered her pussy.

“You are so wet, baby.” Kyle said, removing his fingers from her and pulling her skirt down.

“You make me so wet, Kyle. Just being around you makes me cream my pants.” She whispered huskily into Kyle’s ear.

Kyle pulled his own shirt and pants off and laid next to her on the bed. “And everytime I’m with you I’m hard as a rock. It’s very distracting.” He quiped.

Maria smiled and flipped them over, so she was straddling him. “Well, lets see if we can remedy that problem here.” She said lowering herself onto his thick cock. “Oh, Fuck Kyle. You are so big, baby.” She moaned and she raised her self and emplailed herslef once more.

“MMMMM, Yeah.” Kyle groaned as she bounced up and down on his aching cock.

“Oh, God, I love fucking you. You….OHHHHH MMMMNNN FUCK!” Maria moaned.

Maria moved faster and faster until she could hold her orgasm no longer, “Ohhhh MMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFF” she screamed. But Kyle wasn’t there yet, so he quickly flipped them over, so he was on top. He continued to push in and out of her.

Maria felt desire rising in her pussy again as Kyle groaned, “Ohhh yeah, baby. So good.” He pumped faster and faster until he fetl Maria’s walls flutter around his rock hard cock once more. “Come for me baby.” He whispered.

Suddenly, Maria’s pussy clamped down on his cock and he shot his seed deep into her. “OHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!” he screamed.

“KYLE! OH KYLE!” Maria moaned. Finally, Kyle collapsed on her, as he could no longet hold himself up.

Maria sqirmed and giggled under him as she came down from her orgasmic high.

“Sorry, baby.” He said rolling over to the side of her.

“it’s ok, Roomie.” Maria said as she kissed him again. Quickly, they got cleaned up and re-dressed, ready for their parents arrival.

The End.
Check out my Author's Thread: viewtopic.php?t=13258