Crazy On You (UC,Mi/L,Mature) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Crazy On You (UC,Mi/L,Mature) [COMPLETE]

Post by gnrkrystle »

Crazy On You

Disclaimer: I own nothing… as usual…u know how it goes
Coupling: Mi/L
Rating: Mature eventually
Summary: They were just friends until a twist of fate pushed them into each other’s arms.
Authors note: This takes place after The End of the World. Everyone gets mad at Liz for sleeping with Kyle, except for Kyle and Michael. Enjoy!

Prologue

LIZ: Why are you here?
FUTURE MAX: I can't tell you too much, Liz...only what you need to know...but 14 years from now, we are taken over by our enemies.
LIZ: Uh, who's taken over?
FUTURE MAX: Everyone. Earth. I need you to help me keep that from happening. We need to change the future. What we do here has to be precise and surgical. No one can know I'm here, especially not me...that is, my younger self.
- - - -

FUTURE MAX: Liz, what's about to happen over the next few days is critical to the history of this planet. Things between us are about to change...grow deeper. We become inseparable, and nothing comes between us ever again, until...
LIZ: The...the end of the world?
FUTURE MAX: That's right.
LIZ: What happened?
FUTURE MAX: The closer that you and I grew, the worse it got with Tess, and eventually she left Roswell.
LIZ: Because of me?
FUTURE MAX: Because of me, and how I treated her. And it turned out Tess was critical to our survival. The four of us - Michael, Isabel, Tess, and I...we made a complete unit. We all had different gifts, and with one of us missing, we weren't as strong, and everything fell apart.
LIZ: So, um...you want me to help you and Tess get together?
FUTURE MAX: Yes.
- - - -

FUTURE MAX: Just 25 minutes before I came here, I held Michael in my arms...dead. Isabel died 2 weeks before that. Now you have to do this. You have to find a way. All of our lives depend on it.
LIZ: How? What can I do that's gonna make you turn away from me?

- - - -

FUTURE MAX: I've fought a thousand battles...but watching you do that was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
LIZ: The look on his face...on your face.
FUTURE MAX: Maybe it's for the best. For you, too.
- - - -

Chapter 1

Liz thought back to the recent events that had made her life miserable. She knew she had done the right thing, but it was still so hard. No one would talk to her, except for Kyle and Michael. She wished that Max had never saved her life at the Crashdown that day.

Liz’s alarm clock rang and she turned it off. God, she didn’t want to go to school today. It was going to be torture. No one would listen to her. They all just thought she was a cheap slut. Even Maria had taken Max’s side.

That was one thing that baffled her, Michael of all people trusted her, but his girlfriend and her best-friend just turned her back. ‘Well,’ she thought, ‘I’ve got to go to school sometime.’

She rolled out of bed and got in the shower. God, she was completely dreading this. She and Kyle were virtually alone now. They had alienated their human friends after becoming part of the ‘i-know-an-alien’ consiracy. And their new best friends were not speaking to them either, now. Except Michael.

Kyle picked Liz up and they went to school together. Usually, she would go with Maria or Max and Isabel, but not anymore. She had to get used to the fact that they would never forgive her.

Both took a deep breath before entering the school. With all the stares they were getting, they knew that either Isabel, Maria, Tess, or all three had been busy at work trying to make their lives hell at West Roswell high. Why did they have to be so cruel. And so public. ‘They are playing with fire,’ Kyle thought as they walked to their separate classes.

The morning really sucked. Plain and simple. She had two classes with Max, and a class with Isabel and Maria. None of them said a word to her. None of them would even look at her, except to glare.

God, did Future Max have any idea what he was asking when he told her to make Max fall out of love with her.

But, alas, it was time for lunch where Kyle and Liz would be avoided like the pleague. Yippy! Kyle sat down next to Liz and gave her a reassuring hug, “Bad day, huh?” he said.

“Try TERRIBLE day,” Liz answered, “heard any of the storied about us?” she asked.

“Well, so far I heard that we are going to run to Vegas and get married because you are pregnate. Ummm that we tried to get Max to have a threesome with us. And that we got caught having sex at the public library.” He said laughing at how out of hand the rumor mill can get.

Meanwhile…

At Liz and Kyle’s old table, Max, Michael, Maria, Isabel, Tess, and Alex were all sitting down to enjoy their lunches. Michael was sick of this petty fighting, and name calling. He missed Liz and if he was going to be honest, he missed that lilliputian Kyle. “You guys, when are you going to grow up and stop giving them the cold sholder?” he finally asked. They knew exactly who he met by ‘them.’

Isabel snapped her head up and glared at him, “Ummm try never! She is a lying slut. And he is not better. They broke Max’s heart.” She said.

“Yeah, Michael. She didn’t care about anyone but herself when she jumped in the sack with Kyle,” Maria answered.

Michael rolled his eyes, “Ok, well first of all, I don’t believe that she and Kyle had sex. I must be the only person that has faith in Liz.”

“Michael, I SAW them.” Max said.

“Well, I don’t buy it, there has to be something else going on, but even if she DID sleep with Kyle. It’s her own business. You guys weren’t together, remember. Was she just supposed to pine over you forever, while you decided weather you had feelings for Tess or not?”

No one said anything. Michael finaly looked at his pathetic ‘friends,’ “Look, you all can hold your rediculous grudges as long as you want, but I’m not going to be apart of it.” With that he got up and walked over to the table Liz and Kyle were sitting at.

TBC...
Last edited by gnrkrystle on Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Chapter 2

Liz was the one to see Michael walk up to their table, carrying his lunch. She gave him a smile as he sat down, “Can I sit with you guys?” he asked.

“Sure,” she said.

Kyle was unsure, “You’re not hear to make our day any worse are you? Because that sister of yours has already been doing a damn good job.” He said coolly.

“No, frankly I think they are acting like children.” Michael said honestly.

“Why aren’t you mad at us?” Liz asked really wanting to know.

Michael took a deep breath and scratched his eyebrow, “Because, I don’t think you guys had sex. And I think that even if you DID you didn’t really cheat on Max because you weren’t with Max.” he said simply.

Liz smiled at him. She knew she couldn’t tell him what really happened, but she was glad that he didn’t think she had done it. It showed her that he tought more of her than that. He didn’t think she was a slut.

“Well, I’m glad you sat with us,” she said, “It’s been kinda a bad day, though, so I’m not a real conversationalist today.” She said.

“Understandable,” Michael answered, and the three ate in relative silence the rest of lunch.

When they got up, Michael asked Liz, “Are you working tonight?”

“Ummm yeah until close, I saw you were too. It’s going to be my last night working with Maria. I’ve asked my dad to swich the schedules so we aren’t together. I just can’t take the hurtful comments from her.”

Michael nodded, those hurtful comments were pissing him off too. “Ok, well I’ll see you there, then,” then we walked to class.

The rest of the day was as bad at the morning. More classes with her ex-friends. More glares. More rumors that seemed to get more rediculous as the day went on.

Finally, Liz’s shift started. Her former friends were all sitting in their regular booth having a great time. She felt a twinge of pain realizing that she would never be able to sit with them, having a good time again. ‘Get over it,’ she thought, ‘this is the price you paid to save their lives.’

Maria was being expecially cold to her that night. The only time she spoke to her, was business related. Max and the gang were in Liz’s section and Isabel and Tess kept her on the move. Michael noticed this. He really wanted to step behind the stove and tell them where they could go, but he knew it would just make it worse on Liz.

Right before they closed, the gang left. Liz really wished Kyle had been there so she didn’t feel so alone. They didn’t leave her a tip, and the didn’t even acknowledge her presence except to make her go back and forth between their table and the kitchen.

While Maria and Liz were closing, Maria looked up and Liz and spoke, “Why did you do it?” she asked.

“Like you care,” Liz said before she could help herself.

“Well, I just figured that if you were going to turn into Liz the slut, you should have had a damn good reason.” Maria said with all the attitude she possesed. And that was a lot.

Liz didn’t know what to say. Her best friend had just called her a slut. Her world was falling apart. Michael had watched the whole exchange. He was pissed. He stormed out of the kitchen.

“Maria, what the hell is your problem?” he yelled.

“What do you mean?” Maria said trying to sound innocent.

“I heard what you just said. Look, we are over. I though I knew you, but the person I knew would never behave like you just did.”

“Your breaking up with me?” she demanded.

“Yeah, I am I should have done it a long time ago. And you can take off early. Liz and I can clean up.” He clenched his fists, trying not to go completely off on her.

Liz stood there dazed as Maria grabbed her stuff and huffed out the door.

He looked at Michael, “Th-Thank you, Michael.”

“Don’t worry about it, Parker.” He said shrugging. “Hey, how about I use my powers to clean this mess up, it will be a lot faster.”

Liz smiled, “Sounds good.” Like Michael said, the clean up was a lot faster. They got done in a half hour. It usual took at least and hour.

When they were done Liz thanked Michael. He smiled and shrugged. “Things will get better, Parker. You have me, and you have Kyle.”

Liz was surprised at Michael’s gernerousity. She hadn’t seen him like this before. She was particualrly surprised that it was she that was bringing out this side of him. “Well, I better go.” He finally said breaking their stareing contest.

“Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Liz answered, still reeling.

TBC..
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Chapter 3

The next day, at school went by a little better. Liz did a better job of ignoring the looks and whispers. The worst part of the day was Biology. It was weird. That was her favorite class, but now she dreaded going, knowing that she had to sit next to the man that now hated her.

At lunch, Michael sat with Liz and Kyle again. This time they kept up conversation. Kyle started it, “Hey Liz, I heard what happened last night with the ex’s. I’m sorry I wasn’t there.”

“No, Kyle, it was fine. Actually Michael helped me out.” She said looking at Michael.

He blushed, “Well, Maria was being a bitch.”

Kyle was surprised, but happy. “Well, thanks.” He said. Then changed the conversation, “So, do you have to work tonight, Michael?”

Michael was kind of surprised by his question, “No, I’m off tonight, why?”

“Well, Liz and I were going to have movie night. I thought that since you were the only other person talking to us, you might want to come.” Kyle answered.

“Yeah! That would be fun,” Liz added.

Michael thought. He was now in the same boat they were, and he really did like being around both of them, especially Liz. “Yeah, that would be cool. What time?”

Liz picked up the conversation, “You want to meet us at Video Mart at 6:00?”

“Yeah, can do.” He answered.

“Cool,” Kyle said. He was genuinly happy that that Michael was coming. This conversation was the first time he had seen Liz smile since the whole ‘incedent.’

After school, Kyle took Liz home. She wanted to get a shower and relax before hitting the video store.

When she got out of the shower, she picked out what she would wear. She finally decided on her favorite low-rise, faded jeans and a while peasant top. She felt the need to look good for some reason. She chalked it up to the theory what people feel good when they look good.

As Liz and Kyle looked around the video store they heard the door bells jingle. Michael walked in and looked around for them. He felt a little awkward about the situation. Was he actually meeting Liz and Kyle for movie night.

Liz and Kyle spotted him. ‘Is he wearing an actual clean shirt?’ Kyle thought smirking. Michael joined them and they went about the business of picking out movies.

Finally, after much debate, they decided on Almost Famous, and for the sake of Michael and Kyle, Braveheart. God, what was it with guys and Bravheart. Oh well, Liz was just happy to be hanging out with real friends.

They decided to go back to Michael’s apartment to watch the movies because Sheriff Valenti kept hounding Kyle about why Max and the crew didn’t talk to him anymore, and Liz’s parents have been driving her nuts.

At Michael’s apartment, the three settled down to watch the movie. They decided on Braveheart first. Liz figured that she might as well get it out of the way. They all sat on the couch together, Liz in the middle and started the flick.

Halfway through the blood and carnage, Liz could keep her eyes open no longer. She had seen this movie once already, and frankly that was one time too many. She drifted off laying her head on someone’s sholder.

Michael felt Liz rest her head on his shoulder. His body count immediately stopped. All he could think about was her head on his shoulder. ‘What is going on with you?’ he thought to himself, ‘Liz lays her head on you and suddenly you can’t pay attention to Braveheart.’

But there he was, thinking about the way her hair brushed his neck. The way she squirmed in her light sleep. The way her lips pressed against his chest through his shirt.

He continued to think about her presence on him until the movie was over, and Kyle got up to take the tape out, waking Liz up. She was quite surprised to see that she had been sleeping on Michael. And even more surprised that he let her.

She sat up and yawned. She looked over at Michael who was not making eye contact with her. Kyle started the next movie and she perked up, “I love this movie,” she said.

She heard Michael say, “Me too.”

TBC...
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Chapter 4

When the movie was over, it was quite late. Liz was tired. She and Kyle said goodbye and went home. When they were gone, Michael flopped down on his bed. What was going on in his head? He was actually thinking about Liz, in a more than friends kind of way.

No, he wasn’t going to do this. He was going to take a deep breath, count to ten and forget about the way she felt against his body. ‘Hell, this is not working,’ he thought. He decided to count sheep to fall asleep. That didn’t wrk either. But he did feel heat in his groin as his erection was hardening at the thought of her. ‘You have got to be kidding me!’ he thought.

But the urge was just too much. His cock was aching for release. He reached into his pants to sooth his pain. He tried thinking of any girl but Liz as he stroked himself. Almost, as reasurrance that it was not she that was giving him this feeling. But no matter how hard he tried, the only person that came to him was the doe eyed blond that had, just a few hours earlier, laid on his shoulder. He reached his climax yelling her name on instinct.

Meanwhile…

When Liz got to her room, thoughts of the night were still floating around in her mind. Why did physical contact with Michael make her so giddy? ‘Am I losing it?’ she thought.

Liz changed into her pj’s and laid on her bed. She still couldn’t get her mind off of Michael. She thought about the way he felt under her. She even thought about his smell. Yes, Michael Guerin had a smell. It was unique to him. It was impossible to discribe, but she could pick it out anywhere.

As she lay on her bed, and thought about Michael, her hands roamed her body. ‘What am I doing?’ she thought, but couldn’t stop herself. She reached lower and rubbed her hand against her folds, finding her clit. She caressed herself until she felt complete release, whispering Michael’s name between her lips.

TBC...
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Chapter 5

The next day at school went by pretty fast for Liz. She had been thinking about Michael so much that she really didn’t notice anyone around her. Then lunch came.

Michael sat with Kyle and Liz again, but today it was harder for Liz to look him in the eye. She kept thinking about him in a way that she shouldn’t have been thinking about him. He was her friend nothing more. It was just hormons, she kept telling herself.

The three sat around making small talk. Kyle and Michael were still dumbfounded that Liz didn’t like Braveheart. She just giggled. She was going to be fine. She didn’t have real feelings for Michael, and even if she did, he didn’t feel the same way.

They were having a good time just shootin’ the shit, when one of the football players walked up to the table. ‘Oh great,’ Liz, Kyle, and Michael thought in unison.

“Well, Hey you crazy kids,” the football player said.

“What do you want Jeff?” Kyle asked not really wanting to know.

“I was just wondering,” he said turning to Liz, “I know Max wasn’t Man enough for you, but two guys now?” he then turned to Kyle and Michael, “Who takes the back and who gets the front?”

Kyle was in shock. He knew that people were talking about them behind their backs, but he never thought THAT was on their minds. Liz hung her head, telling herself that she wouldn’t let him see her cry.

Michael stood up immediately, and cliched his fists, “Don’t ever speak to her like that!” he yelled drawing attention to them from all corners of the quad. Michael didn’t care. It was all he could do to night punch the shit out of this guy. How dare he talk to Liz like that. Not to mention him and Kyle.

“So, it is true.” Jeff said with a laugh. That was it, Michael lunged at him and punched him in the face. Jeff fell to the ground. Kyle and Liz gasped. What the hell just happened. Suddenly a teacher came out to the quad and hauled Michael and Jeff to the principal’s office.

Liz and Kyle were called down to the principal’s office as well to tell their version of the events. Liz heard Michael yelling at the principal, “I don’t care. Suspend me, expel me, whatever. But if that ass hole comes near Liz again I’ll punch him again.”

Then Liz heard the principal’s voice become softer as he said, “Look, Mr. Guerin. I understand that you were looking out for your…friend. But I’m going to have to suspend you. 3 days. I will see to it that he doesn’t come near the three of you at school.”

Liz felt tears begin in her eyes. She didn’t know why, but she couldn’t control them anymore. She was outwardly crying. Kyle put his arm around her and said, “Liz, everything is going to be fine. Don’t worry about what that ass hole said.” Liz nodded but kept crying.

Just then the principal opened the door, and Michael stepped out. The principal walked over to Liz and laid his hand on her shoulder. “Liz, why don’t you go home fr the day?” he said and looked at Kyle, “Can you take Ms. Parker home?”

Kyle nodded and the three friends left the school. Liz was still in tears. Why was she letting some guy she didn’t even care about get to her. Underneath it all, she knew it was about much more than Jeff. She still hadn’t gotten over the fact that Maria never spoke to her, that Alex took his girlfriend’s side over hers, that Max didn’t truly know her, and that Isabel had felt it her obligation to make her life a living hell. She was breaking down.

At Kyle’s car, Michael reached out and held Liz. Letting her cry until she could cry no more. They didn’t care if people saw them. Liz needed to get it all out.

When she had cried all she could, she broke from Michael’s embrace. “I’m sorry.” Liz said.

“Not a problem,” Michael said grinning. God, she loved that crooked grin.

“Well, we better get going,” Liz finally said. Kyle watched the two. ‘Is it just my imagination, or are they totally into each other’ he thought grinning to himself.

“Okay,” Michael said reluctantly.

So, Liz and Kyle drove off. Kyle was spent the ride home thinking about how he could have pssibly missed the sizzle between Liz and Michael. And Liz spent the ride thinking about how she was ever going to get through the rest of the week without Michael at school.

TBC...
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Chapter 6

“Do you have to work tonight?” Kyle asked Liz as he dropped her off.

“Yeah. From 3-6.” Liz answered.

“Ok. I’ll be there.” Kyle said.

“Kyle, I don’t need a baby sitter.” Liz said rolling her eyes. He could be so over-protective sometimes.

“Well, either way, I don’t want you to be alone, so deal with it.” He said.

“Fine.” She said and turned on her heels to head into her apartment.

As Kyle drove off, he dug out his cell phone and dialed Michael. “Hey, Michael. It’s Kyle.” He said

“Hey, Kyle. What’s up. Is Liz ok?” Kyle never called him so he was kind of worried.

“Ummm yeah. She is fine. Look, I was just thinking. I don’t like the idea of her being alone. You know? I mean with the ass holes in this town, they could hurt her again.”

“I agree,” Michael said, “But I bet Liz isn’t going to be thrilled about that.” He said with a chukle, knowing how indepenent Liz was.

“Yeah, she’s not happy about it, but she will have to deal.” Kyle said.

“So, what’s the plan?” Michael asked.

“Well, she is working tonight till 6. I’ll just hang out at the Crash.”

“Sounds good I’ll probably show up there.”

“Ok, later.”

“Bye.”

Liz was actually kind of releaved that Kyle wasn’t going to leave her alone. She would never admit it of course, but she was kind of scared of how the ass holes in this town would treat her. If anything happened at least Kyle would be there. Everyone thought they were fucking anyway.

After a few hours of watching soaps, Liz changed into her ugly work uniform and stepped out into the dinning room. There was Kyle, just like he said he would be. She grinned at him and went to work.

Liz was gald that she was getting off at 6. She was so not in the mood to close today. It had been a trying day, and cleaning up was the last thing she wanted to do.

Luckily for Liz the Crashdown was really busy during her shift. That made the time go by faster. Before she knew it her shift was over. When she was done she sat in the booth with Kyle. “So, was watching me like a hawk boring enough for you?” she asked.

“Make fun of me if you will, but I’m just worried about you.” He said.

“I know, I know. So, what are you doing tonight?” she asked.

“Dunno. Whatever your doing, I guess.” He said with a grin.

She rolled her eyes. She was getting good at that. Her eyes moved to the door to see who walked in. It was Michael. Wait, did her heart just skip a beat? ‘What is the deal, Parker,’ she thought.

He slid in the booth next to her. When he felt her thigh against his he felt a twinge in his stomach. Finally he found his voice, “What’s up guys?”

“Nothing, I just got off,” Liz said, “My personal bodyguard here and I were just trying to think of something to do.” She laughed.

“Well, as much as I love making fun of Kyle whenever I can, he’s right,” Michael said.

“Yeah, ok,” Liz finally said, “Well I’m gonna get out of this gross uniform, you guys wanna hang in the living room while I change?”

They nodded and followed her upstairs. Michael had never been in this part of Liz’s apartment. He’s only been in her room, and that was really rare. Michael and Kyle sat on the couch and flipped on the TV. It was a hockey game, they were both in heaven. But no matter how into the game Michael tried to be, all he was thinking about was Liz changing her clothes 10 ft. away from him.

Liz came out of her room in a khaki skirt and black tank top. Michael defniatly noticed. “So, whats up?” she said. Then she noticed the TV, “Please, no hockey.” She laughed.

Instead they all sat in the living room and talked all night. They all genuinly had a good time. Michael talked about hockey, Breavheart, Metallica, and even Hank. Liz talked about science, Florida, and where she wanted to go to college. Kyle basically talked about Buddah and sports. It was 12:00am before they knew it and Kyle said he had to go home.

Liz led Michael and Kyle out the door and ran back up to her room. She wanted to be where she could think about Michael. She definatly noticed the energy she felt as he brushed her thigh. It was electric. She wondered if he had noticed it too. She thought about the way his whole face llit up when he smiled. She was falling for him and she didn’t know what to do.

Suddenly she heard a knock at her window. ‘Who could that be’ she thought. She knew it couldn’t be Max, and he was usually the only one that came to her window. She was shocked to see Michael standing there.

TBC...
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Chapter 7

Liz opened the window to let him in, “Did you leave something hear?” she asked.

“No, umm. I just…” he was stammering. He honestly didn’t know why he had climbed up to her balcony and knocked on her window. He told himself it was because he was still worried bouat her safty. While that was true, there was something deeper in him that pulled him toward her room. “I just wanted to make sure you were ok.” He finally said.

Liz grinned at him. He was so adorable when he was worried. “Well, thanks. I’m fine though really.” She said not really wanted him to leave. “But if you wanna hang out for a few, that’s cool.”

He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Had she really invited him to stay with her. Alone, without Kyle. “Ok,” he said trying hard to mask his excitement.

She led him into her room and they sat on the bed together. They were both nervous, but neither of them noticed it in each other. Liz wanted to break the awkward silence, “So, I was wondering, why did you take my side over Max’s or Maria’s? I mean he was you best friend and she was your girfriend.”

“Well, it’s like this. I know that there is an explanation for whatever happened between you an Kyle. I don’t know what it is, but I know you weren’t just looking for a quick lay. And I think that Max, Isabel, Maria, Alex, and Tess are missing out on what a great person you are because they won’t get their heads out of their asses.” He said. “I just think that Max couldn’t have known you that well, if he thought you would just hop in the sack with Kyle randomly.”

Liz was floored. Michael had so much faith in her. He trusted her. She didn’t know what to say. What she really wanted to do was wrap her arms around Michael and let him hold her. “I don’t know what to say. You have so much faith in me.” She stated.

Michael looked her in the eyes. “I do because I should. I’ve read that journal of yours remember. I know the kind of person you are. And you are definitly not mean or vindictive.” He said never taking his eyes away from hers. This was the first time he had ever spoken to someone the truth and looked so completely into their eyes.

Liz was looking right back into his eyes. She felt herself lean inot him. He was leaning back. They were just centemeters away from each other. “Michael…” she said. Then they moved in further and their lips brushed. The sensation sent shock waved through both of them.

Liz opened her mouth to allow Michael’s toung entrance. ‘What is going on?’ she though. But she was so into the moment she didn’t care. Her hands wraped around Michael’s neck, as he pulled her closer into him.

They felt a burning sensation in their lungs, but they couldn’t break away from each other. Their lips were almost magnetic and pulled toward each other. Fianaly, when they could stand the burning in their lungs no longer they broke apart.

Liz looked into Michael’s eyes she could see his desire for her. “What just happened,” she found herself saying.

Michael pulled back. “I’m sorry, I just…I mean…” he couldn’t find the words to justified what he had just done.

Liz saw him searching, she stopped him by placing her index finger on his lips, “Did you want to kiss me?” she asked, hoping his answere was ‘yes’ she continued, “Because I really wanted it.”

Michael looked shocked. He wanted to kiss her sensless more than anything, but he never thought that Liz wanted to kiss him back. Sure, she was kissing him back, but to hear her actually say that she wanted to kiss him was music to his ears. “I’ve wanted to kiss you since movie night. I’ve probably wanted to kiss you since the day I read your journal, but I never let myself feel that way about you, because you were with Max and I was with Maria.”

Liz smiled and leaned in for anouther kiss. He wanted to kiss her. He had been feeling the same way about her that she had been feeling about him. As they kissed, Liz moved her hands under Michael’s shirt. He let out a moan feeling her bare skin against his. Suddenly Liz removed her hands and broke the kiss.

“Wait,” she said, “I love kissing you, but I can’t do this.”

Michael looked confused. “What’s wrong?” he said.

“Well, after everything that I have gone through lately, I need you and Kyle. I don’t like to admit it, but I do. And I don’t want to lose you because I couldn’t control my hormones. If we countinue, tomorrow at school things will be awkward, and I cant deal with that right now. I don’t want to have a fling.” She said.

Michael was surprised that she though he just thought of this as a fling, “Liz, I don’t want a fling either. I want you be with you. Like exclusivly.”

Liz could help her mouth flying open. ‘Did he really just say that?’ He did. “Really?” she said.

“Yeah, I really like you Liz.”

Liz thought for a second, “If we do this, get together, you have to promise me that you will still be my friend even if a realationship doesn’t work out.”

“You have my word,” Michael said. Liz knew that his word was all she needed.

They began kissing again. Only this time Michael received some flashes from Liz. He saw Future Max talking to Liz. He saw him tell her to make him fall out of love with her. He saw her telling Max she didn’t want to die for him. And he saw her go to Kyle fo help. He broke the kiss. “So, that’s why you and Kyle slept together.” He said.

Liz was confused, but then figured out that she must have sent him flashes. “Ummm yeah, but we didn’t really sleep together. We just made Max belive that we did.” Michael nodded in understanding. Liz continued, “But, Michael. You can’t tell Max or anyone else. Not only is he not suppsed to know, but I really don’t feel like I owe him an explaination.”

“I understand. I won’t tell him. I’ll leave that to you whenever you feel you need to tell him.” He said wrapping her in his arms. “So where do we go from here?” he asked.

“I dunno. Are we going steady,” she asked jokingly.

“Steady. Yeah.” He said, giving her one last kiss. Then he left. He was on cloud nine.

TBC...
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Chapter 8

When Kyle picked Liz up the next day for school, he could see her grinning from ear to ear. He hadn’t seen her like that since before Future Max came. “Ok, Parker. What’s the deal? Why do you look so giddy?” he asked

Liz tried to play innocent. “What do you mean?” She was not good at the lying thing. She could see that Kyle wasn’t buying it. “Ok, fine. Michael kissed me last night. After you left. We are together now.”

“About time,” Kyle said, “you’ve been making goo-goo eyes at each other for a week.” He laughed, making Liz blush.

The rest of the week weny by pretty fast. Michael wasn’t at school, but they worked together all week, and when they weren’t working they were hanging out at his apartment. Kyle was usually with them, but sometimes they had alone time which they usually spent making out.

Liz was still hurt by how her old friends streated her, but being with Michael made it a little easier.

Sunday, Liz and Michael worked from 6-close. It was pretty slow in the Crashdown so they spent a lot of time in the back room. Then never saw Maria come in. They were doing their usual making-out when Maria walked into the back room. She saw the two together and immediately ran out of the Crash.

She was pissed, but she needed time to think on the situation. Tomorrow at school she would confront that bitch.

Monday started well for Liz. She had no idea that Maria had seen her and Michael, so she was not expecting it when Maria grabbed her arm and pulled her into the nearby women’s restroom. “What is your problem, Maria?” Liz demended.

“My problem? Hmmm m I was just about to ask what you problem was. I saw you with Michael yesterday at the Crashdown.” Maria yelled.

Liz was surprised but didn’t break, she didn’t have to justify her actions. Maria had given up and her, and she and Michael weren’t together anymore. “And?” Liz asked coolly.

“And?!? First, you break Max’s heart and fuck Kyle. KYLE!! Then you move in on my bofriend! I thought it was just a phase but you really are a slut arnt you. And I thought I knew you. I can’t believe I wasted so much of my life being friends with a backstabber. Well, Fuck you!” Maria screamed.

Liz felt tears coming, but she was not going to cry. She would wait until she was out of school. “Well, apparently you didn’t know me that well then. I’m leaving.” Liz said and ran out of the bathroom.

Michael and Kyle saw Liz walk up to their table at lunch. She looked terrible. “What’s wrong,” Michael said, wrapping his arms around her.

“Ummm, can we get out of here? I can’t deal with all of this right now.” She said trying her best to hole back the tears.

Michael and Kyle looked at each other concerned. “I can’t leave or Mr. Hand is going to ream me. Michael, do you think you could take her?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah, no problem.” Michael said taking Liz’s hand.

In the parking lot, Liz lost it. She began balling. “Tell me what happened, Liz. Was it that ass hole, Jeff again?”

Between sobs, Liz answered, “No. It was Maria. She saw us last night in the back room. She hates me. Why did she call me a slut. It hurts, Michael. I know that I shouldn’t care anymore, but I do.”

Michael just hugged her. They didn’t see the pair of eyes watching them from across the parking lot. He helped her on her bike and drover her home. He was reluctant to leave her there, but he had to go back to his apartment and get ready for his shift.

Michael heard a knock in his door, not long after he got home. He opened it to find Alex standing there. “What do you want?” he asked in a harsh tone.

Alex looked down at the floor. “I saw Liz crying in the parking lot. What happened to her?”

“Like you care,” Michael snorted.

“I do. I don’t want her to be hurt.” Alex pleaded.

“Like hell. You and your possy have been the ones hurting her. You want to know what is wrong with her? Why, don’t you ask your good buddy, Maria.” Michael yelled.

“Michael, please, don’t get mad at me.” Alex said.

“Why? You are being an ass hole to a girl that means a lot to me. And what’s worse if that you were supposed to be her best friend, just like Maria. But you are too busy staying up Isabel’s ass to take a stand and tell the rest of your buddies that they are being stupid. I don’t really have anything else to say to you, so get the fuck out.” Michael growled and slammed the door in Alex’s face.

‘He has some nerve,’ Michael thought. Then he got dressed and went to work. When he got there he was glad to see that Liz had cheered up a little bit. She didn’t have to work that night, but she was still sitting in the Crashdown, probably waiting for him. Kyle couldn’t hang out that night because he had football practice.

Michael ushered Liz into the back room and asked, “You ok?”

“Yeah, It just hurts. But I don’t want it to ruin my day.”

“Good. So what are you doing tonight?”

“Homework. I have a lot. I’ll be upstairs. K?”

“Yeah, I’ll come up at my break.” He said with a devilish grin.

At his break, he did as promised. He went upstairs to see Liz. They spent his entire 15 minute break making out. Liz was pretty sure she was falling for Michael, but she didn’t care. She knew he felt the same way and she was just going to go with it.

Michael loved the feel of Liz. It was as if he was made to kiss her. The thing about his relationship with Liz was that it wasn’t all physical, or even mostly physical. Sure, they made out, a lot. But they also talked a lot. She knew more about him than even Max and Isabel knew. This was kind of scary at times, but he wanted her to know about him. She was the first person he had ever completely opened up to.

Michael also came up to see her after he was done cleaning up. Her parents were out of town for a week, so he just wanted to check on her. When he entered her room, he found her asleep already. He smiled. She was so beautiful and peaceful. He tucked her in and left.

TBC...
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Chapter 9

Then next day at school Kyle and Michael wouldn’t let Liz out of their site. At least one of them was with her all the time, except when she was in class. Liz thought it was funny. She didn’t think anything was going to happen. Maria had going back to ignoring her or just glaring.

After school it was the same as the day before. Liz didn’t have to work. Michael did. And Kyle had football practice. Michael and Liz had their regular make-out session during his break. But afterward, Liz wanted to get out of the apartment.

Knowing Michael wouldn’t want her to leave without him, she left him a note and snuck out her window. He was just so over protective, and she needed to be alone to get some fresh air. She decided to walk to the Library and back. It wasn’t open, but it was a good 20 minute walk.

On the way there, Liz spent some time thinking about Michael. No matter how much he assured her that he wanted to be with her, she still thought it was weird that he would want to be with her. She really liked him. Possibly loved him. But he could have been with any number of girls with a whole hell of a lot of baggage. One thing she did know, though, was that Michael didn’t do anything he didn’t want to do.

Suddenly, as Liz was walking down the street past Michael’s apartment complex, she heard voiced and footsteps behind her. She turned around to see Jeff and one of his other football buddies, Mack. She tried to hide the fear in her eyes but couldn’t.

They walked up to her and Jeff said, “Hey, baby.” And winked at her.

Mack grabbed her arm and pulled her into the ally. “So, we figured that you got my boy here suspended, so, you owe him a little somthin’ somthin’.” He said with a wicked grin.

“Wh-What do you want,” Liz asked.

“Hmmm just you,” Mack answered and then smacked her across the face. Liz fell to the ground whimpering.

Jeff pushed her further onto the ground. “Since you’ve fucked Kyle, and now Maria and Isabel tell us you’re fucking Michael too, we thought we’d have a go.” He said pining her rams behind her back.

“Stop!” she cried and Mack put his hand over her mouth.

“Shut-up, slut,” he said and then he punched her in the eye. Liz’s head hit the concreat hard. She began crying.

Jeff ripped Liz’s shirt off and he jeans down without so much as unbuttoning them. Liz kept crying and asking them to stop. Jeff pulled his cock out and spread her legs. She tried to fight him but he was too strong and punched her hard in the stomach.

Liz gasped in pain as he ploughed into her, hard. He felt her barrier. He was confused, but kept going. She could no longer move. He sat her up and Mack entered her from behind. Not gently either. She had never been in so much pain in her entire life.

When they were done, they used her as a punching bag for a few more minutes. Jeff said, “That was real sweet,” and winked at her. Mack kicked her one last time in the ribs and told her they would kill her if she told any one.

They left her in the ally naked and bleeding. She laid there and cried, thinking she was going to die. Then she realized where she was. They had taken her just behind Michael’s apartment. She tried to stand up and walk, but the pain was just too much.

Liz dragged herself all the way to his building and inside. ‘Thank god Michael’s aparment is on the first floor,’ she thought as she reached it. She lifted the mat and found the key that he left for the non-alien members of their once happy family. It took all of her strength to stand and unlock the door.

When she got in, she shut and locked the door, and fell to the ground. She couldn’t move.

Liz lost all sense of time. Suddenly, was jarred by the sound of someone fumbling with the lock. All the lights were off so she couldn’t see anything. The door swung open and hit her. She let out a moan.

Michael was petrified. Who the hell was in his apartment. He reached around and flipped on the light. What he was struck the worst kind of fear into him. It was Liz!

TBC...
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Chapter 10

“Liz! What happened?” He screamed.

Liz tried to lift her head, but it was just too heavy. “Michael…?” she said softly.

Michael picked her up off the floor. She winced in pain. Michael moved her into the bed room and laid her on the bed. “Liz, I’m here. I’m not going to let anything happen to you.” He said as Liz slipped out of consciousness again.

Michael pulled out his phone and dialed Kyle, “KYLE, You have to get to my apartment right now, it’s Liz. Bring your dad.” Michael hung up not even waiting for a reply.

Kyle ran into the living room. “Dad, something’s wrong. Michael just called me and told me to get you and get to his apartment. I think it’s Liz. We have to go.” He said.

Jim and Kyle rushed out the door. Kyle must ahev broken like 100 traffic laws in the process, but somehow he knew that Liz was in real trouble. When they got to Michael’s apartment, they found the door was unlocked. They walked in and heard sounds from the bedroom.

There, they found Michael leaning over Liz, crying. Yes, Michael Guerin was crying.

Jim immdiatly got to the point. “What happened?” he said walking over to Liz to get a better look at her wounds.

“I don’t know. I just found her collapsed on the floor. I don’t know what happened to her.” Michael said.

Jim began to feel her skull. Since she was passed out, he feared she might have cranial damage. He figured out that she had a concusion and had passed out because of it. Terror shot through him. “How long has she been passed out?” Him asked keeping his cool.

“About 10 minutes,” Michael said, “but she hasn’t been all there since I found her.”

“Well, she has a concusion,” Jim said.

“What? Well, we have to get her to the hospital then,” Kyle said.

“What if this is alien related, Kyle?” Jim questioned.

“I don’t care,” Michael yelled, “She could die!”

“Wait, now don’t jump to conclusions. Maybe we can help her. I’m gonna go make a call.” Jim left the room to make his call. Kyle and Michael stayed with Liz, holding her hands. Kyle prayed to Buddah to bring her back to them.

When Jim entered the room, he said, “I got someone coming.”

15 minutes passed when they heard an knock on the door. Jim went to answere it. Michael looked up and saw Max, Isabel, Maria, Tess, and Alex standing at his bedroom door gasping at the scene before them.

“What the fuck are YOU doing here,” Michael yelled at them.

Jim came in the room, “Michael, calm down. Max can help Liz. Isn’t that what is more important here.”

Michael knew he was right, “Fine, but the rest of you can wait in the living room. You have cuased enough damage.” He bit out.

Everyone reluctantly left but Kyle, Michael, and Max. Max walked over to Liz. “What happened to her?” he asked. He was mad at her but it hurt him to see her like this.

“We don’t know,” Kyle said, emotionless.

Max placed his hand on Liz’s head finding the injury. He took a deep breath and focused his energy. As he repaired the damaged of her head hitting the concrete. He began to get flashes from her. He got all the flashes Michael did about Future Max. ‘So, she did sleep with Kyle,’ he thought as he continued. He then saw how Liz felt after they had all treated her poorly. Why was he such a dick to her. Finally, he got flashed of Liz and Michael. It hurt. He knew that she had every right to move on, but it still hurt to see his once best friend kissing the love of his life.

When he was done, Liz’s eyes fluttered open. She was still in so much pain from her other injuries. She was a little dazed, but she wanted Michael. “Michael?” she looked for him.

Michael walked over to her, so happy to see she was ok, “Yeah, baby, I’m right here.”

“I’m so sorry, Michael. I couldn’t stop them.” She said crying.

Michael didn’t know what she was talking about, but he wanted to find out, “Can you guys leave us alone for a minute?” he asked Max and Kyle. They obliged. Micahel turned back to Liz, “Tell me what happened, ok?” he said pushing some stray hairs behind her ear.

“I took a walk because I needed some fresh air. I know I shouldn’t have but I needed some time alone. Well on the way back from the Library…Jeff and his friend Mack followed me. And umm… they…” God, this was so hard to say.

“It’s ok, just tell me.” Michael said anger rising in him.

“And they pulled me in the ally behind your apartment… and they… they raped and beat me.” She said looking down in shame.

Michael didn’t know what to say. All he knew was that he wanted to KILL jeff and Mack. He wrapped his arms around her, “Everything is going to be fine. We will take care of this. But you need to go to the police.” He said in an “I-mean-business” kind of way.

“I know.” She said simply.

Michael went to get everyone else. “Sheriff, we have a problem. We have to get Liz to the police station.”

“What happened?” Jim asked. Michael dropped his head. Immediately everyone knew why Liz looked so bad.

“Oh my God,” Maria gasped.

TBC...