Dark and Stormy Night (UC, ALL, Adult) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Dark and Stormy Night (UC, ALL, Adult) [COMPLETE]

Post by gnrkrystle »

Diclaimer: I own nothing except my own thoughts. I just frequently like to play with the characters of Roswell.
Coupling: Mi/L, Mx/Ma, A/T, K/I
Rating: ADULT
Summary: It’s a dark and stormy night in Roswell, and people’s feelings and coming out.
Author’s note: Ok…this take’s place sometime after Viva Las Vegas…Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Tess/Kyle, and Alex/Isabel are together at the beginning of this story. Tess is good… she is not using mind control to get the alien book decoded. I just wanted to have a little fun with UC. It is my favorite. I’m trying to go for smut here. Enjoy!

Part One: Kyle and Isabel

Isabel looked out the window at the stormy sky. She looked over at Kyle, “Is the sky supposed to be green like that?” she tried not to sound worried.

Kyle looked up at the sky and smirked, “Don’t worry, Princess. This isn’t Kansas. A twister isn’t going to sweep us of into Emerald City.” She glared at him. He laughed. “It’s fine, now lets get back to this very exciting microeconomics project.”

Isabel walked over and joined him on the couch. “So what’s the deal. What are we supposed to do?”

“Well basically, we have to plan a fully functional household budget.”

“Yippy,” Isabel said sarcastically.

“Yeah,” was Kyle’s response as he looked over at the beautiful blond bombshell next to him. *Get a grip* he thought, *You are with Tess. You love Tess*

Suddenly, A loud crash of thudnder sounded. Isabel jumped into Kyle’s arms. They were both surprised by her action. But she liked being in his strong arms. *What the fuck are you thinking about, Isabel* she thought. *Damn, she feel’s good* Kyle thought.

Isabel quickly got off of him. He almost groaned at the loss of her warmth. *Why was he all of a sudded having these random feelings for Isabel.* He always got great joy out of getting a rise out of her. As much as she didn’t want to admit it. She wished she could stay in his arms. *What was this storm doing to her brain?* she thought.

They looked at each other for a long time. Isabel licked her lips instictivly. Kyle watched, wishing he could taste those lips just once. They were in a trance. Neither one could avert their eyes, not matter how much they told themselves to.

Isabel leaned closer to Kyle. They were inches apart now. “Isabel, what’s going on?” Kyle said as he leaned closer to her.

“I don’t know,” she said just before his lips crashed into hers. She opened her mouth to welcome his eager toung. All reason was gone, they were just hungry for each other. Consequenses for their actions seemed distant and unimportant at this moment. All they could think about was each other.

Kyle’s hands moved up Isabel’s back as she ran her hands through his hair. They moved closer, she was almost on top of him now. Hands roamed eachother’s bodies. Isabel broke the kiss for air. “Where is your dad?” she asked breathlessly.

“Hondo. Helping with a stakeout.” He answered.

Isabel grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to his room. She shut the door behind them and threw Kyle on the bed. “What are we doing,” he asked as she got back on top of him.

“I don’t know. I just know that I need you right now or I’m going to explode.”

Kyle knew how she felt, because that was exactly how he felt at that moment. He flipped her over on the bed and laid on top of her. She began tugging at his tee-shirt. He lifted his arms and she lifted it above his head. He did the same to her, feasting his eyes on her large breasts trapped in the confines of her black lace bra.

Isabel reached behind her back and undid her bra, letting her beautiful breasts free. Kyle’s eyes went wide and Isabel giggled at his reaction. Regaining his composure, Kyle fondled one of her breasts placing a pert nipple into his mouth. Isabel moaned and rubbed her wet sweetness against Kyle’s aroused cock. *These pants have to come off* Kyle thought. And as if Isabel read his mind she reached down between then and pulled the waistband of Kyle’s sweatpants down in one clean jerk leaving him completely naked.

Kyle, in turn, unbottoned Isabel’s jeans and pulled them off of her exposing a pink lace thong. Kyle then pulled that down and pushed a finger inside her, feeling the warm juices he had caused in her. She bit her lip and let out a breathy moan.

Kyle began rubbing Isabel’s clit with his thumb as he pushed his fingers in and out of her. Isabel took as sharp intake of breath. “Kyle, I want you to fuck me!” She said.

*Your wish is my comand* Thought Kyle as he moved up her body. He kissed her again, hungrily and she grabbed his cock and guided him into her. He moved slowly at first, figuring she was a virgin. He was surprised to find that her barrier was gone.

He hesitated for only a second and he entered her completely. Isabel felt completely full and loved that feeling. Kyle increased his speed as Isabel yelled out, “Oh god Kyle, don’t stop.” Kyle felt himself reaching the edge and he wanted Isabel there with him. He removed one hand from her neck and found her clit again. “Oh Fuck Kyle!” Isabel yelled out bucking into him.

He felt her walls constrict around him, “Kyyyyylllllleeee!” She screamed. That was his cue. He let go filling her with his seed. “Izzzzz!” he screamed.

As they came down from their orgasmic high, they looked at eachother, shocked and yet still pleased with themselves. They would have no regrets.

End Part 1
--------------
Part 2- Max and Maria TBC...
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Part 2- Max and Maria

Max and Maria were sitting in Maria’s room going through different options for housing in their microeconomics project. Actually, to be more accurate, Max was going through options. Maria was pacing around the room freeking out about the storm. This was the worst one Roswell had seen in years.

“What if we need to like go to the basement of something? I mean I don’t have one!” Maria ranted.

Max, realizing that getting work done while she was being irrational was going to be imposible, put is arm around her and said, “Maria, it’s going to be fine. I’m and alien remember. Nothing is going to happen.”

She gave him a slight smile. She knew she was being irrational, but she was scared. Max on the other hand was surprised by the jolt of energy she sent through him as he touched her. He hadn’t felt that since he healed Liz almost two years ago. He backed away from her slightly. *What is going on?* he thought.

Maria didn’t want him to back away from her. She liked his maculine touch. *Wait, did she really just think that?* Maria thought. They both sat on the bed looking everywhere but at each other.

Finally, Maria put her hand on Max’s and asked, “What’s wrong, Max?”

He wanted to make up a lie, but nothing but the truth was coming to him, “I don’t know. It’s like I feel this pull to you all of a sudden.” He said looking down.

Maria was surprised that Max had felt the same thing she had. She look him in the eye, “I feel it too.” She said. “What does this mean?” She asked.

“I don’t know,” Max said, beginning to drown in the pools of green that were her eyes. She felt herself leaving normal as well, while she looked into his amber ones. “I just know that I should leave before I can’t control myself.”

He got up and Maria pulled him back to the bed, “Don’t go! You know I’m usually one to over analize, but this feels so right. Primal almost. Maybe…” Before she could finish her thought, Max captured her mouth with his.

She licked his lips and he opened him mouth, jutting his toung out so that he could get a better tast of her. She was intoxicating. A mixture of strawberry lipgloss and pure aroused heat.

Maria moved her hands up Max’s chest, unbottoning his shirt. Max broke a way, spotting the open door of her room. “Where is your mom,” he asked between weet kisses.

“In Sante Fe at a Alien Convention.” She said wanting his mouth on hers again. He let out a muffled groan as Maria pulled his shirt off of him. He ripped her clothes off promising he would fix them later.

As she lay naked in front of him, she said, “You have too many clothes on.” She reached down to unbuckle his belt. He stopped her, and looked into her eyes, “Are you sure? Because we are rapidly aproaching the point where I wont be able to stop myself.”

“I want you like I’ve never wanted anything else in my life,” she said in a husky voice. Then she removed his jeans and boxers. There they were naked, and it felt more natural than anything they had ever felt.

Max moved up the bed and supported his weight on top of Maria. He kissed her neck and sucked on her pressure point. Then he slid his hand down to her prefect breasts. He kneaded them gently and then took them into his mouth one by one. Maria gasped at the sensation he caused in her body. “I want you now,” she said.

He obliged guiding the head of his cock into her slick opening. He moved slowly to her barier. *She is a virgin* he thought. Max had thought she and Michael had already had sex. He broke her barrier quickly, not wanting o prolong the pain. She winced and a lone tear ran down her face, “Are you ok?” he asked.

“I’m fine, don’t stop.” She answered. And so he did thrusting slowly at first, then faster and faster. As she got more comfortable being filled to the hilt by his cock, she met him thrust for thrust.

Her eyes were still closed on instinct. “Open you eyes for me, baby.” Max said. She did so. They were both rapidly reaching their breaking point. He felt her core clinch around his cock as they came together with loud moans, screaming each other’s names.

She they were done, Max rolled off of Maria holding her in his arms. “That was your first time,” he said.

“Yeah, and I wouldn’t have had it anyother way.” She replied.

End Part 2

-----------------
Part 3- Alex and Tess TBC...
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Part 3- Alex and Tess

Part 3- Alex and Tess

Alex and Tess were concentrating on the alien book so hard they barly noticed the storm hailing outside. That was until a loud crash of thunder made them jump 10 feet in the air.

“Holy shit! That sacred the crap out of me!” Alex said.

“Yeah.” Tess repied still dazed.

They went back to their work. Only this time, they were paying wa less attention to the book and way more attention to each other. *I never realized how sexy Alex’s computer nerdness was* Tess thought and then immediately chastized herself. *You are will Kyle, what are you thinking?*

Meanwhile, Alex was having the same thoughts about Tess. *What was it about her right now, that was making him so hot for her?* He already had the hottest girl at West Roswell.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his thigh. *Tess is making a move on me* What surprised him more was that he ran hi hand through her hair, brushing the pad of his thumb over her bottom lip. Her toung jutted out to lick it.

The energy between them was electric. He look in her eyes and saw nothing but desire. The same desire that he had for her. He picked her up off the chair and she wrapped her legs around him. He took her in him mouth like she was his last meal. He couldn’t ever remember who Isabel was at this point.

They stayed that was, welded to each other all the way back to his bed room, when he laid her gently on the bed. She sat up and worked at his belt. She wanted him more than she ever wanted anything. Once she had removed all of his clothes, She then took her own off.

Laying naked before him, Tess lookd so beautiful he let out an audible groan. She smirked at him pulling him down on top of her. They didn’t say a word to eachother. Fearing that it would ruin the sex-charged moment they were sharing.

They searched eachother’s bodies with their toungs, licking every square inch of each other. Finally they could take no more teasing. Tess grabbed Alex’s cock and pressed it into her womanhood.

He moaned at the sensation of her tight walls around his rock hard cock. He thrust into her with speed he didn’t even know he posessed. Every-once-in-a-while, Alex would tease her by brushing his fingers against her erect bundle of nerves. She bucked into his hips.

Ready to go over the edge, Tess wanted Alex to be there with her, so she gently played with his balls. Alex felt his balls tighten as Tess’s walls clamped down on him. “Ohhh Tesss,” He moaned.

“ALEX!” she screamed. And then it was over. They laid in Alex’s bed covered in each other’s sweat, unaware what to do from there.

End Part 3
--------------

Part 4- Michael and Liz
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Part 4- Michael and Liz

Liz was standing in the dinning room of the Crashdown sweeping when she felt arms slip around her waist. She turned around and found Michael standing their with desire flaming in his eyes. What surprised her the most, though, was that she felt no desire to back away. *What is going on?* she thought.

Michael had been watching her sweep in the sexy Crashdown uniform and couldn’t control his urge to wrap his arms around her. He didn’t know what was going on with him.

Liz moved her hands up his body and into his long locks. She leaned into him. *What was she doing?* she didn’t care anymore. She wanted this.

Michael leaned into her as well. He lips brushed hers and she deepened the kiss. Toungs fought for dominance, as Michael pushed Liz into the back room. Liz tore his apron off of him and pushed her hands under his shirt. *God, he feels so good.*

She pushed his shirt up over her head. He ripped her uniform apart revealing her Blue lace bra and matching panties. She reached down and undid his belt. He looked at her surprised and saw only passion in her eyes. Finally she freed him of his pants and boxers, as they pooled at his feet.

Michael felt her smal breasts through her bra before freeing her from it. He violently took a nipple in her mouth causing her to groan his name. He moved down her body, slipping her panties off. He stopped for a moment at her core to breath in the sweet smell of her arousal.

He lifted her by the ass and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Michael continued to ravage her mouth and she grinded her wetness into his rapidly growing cock. He couldn’t take it any longer. He needed her.

Liz, instinctivly knowing his urge, said, “Fuck me Michael. I want you to fuck my brains out!” He saw the need in her eyes as well. So, he pushed her against the lockers. She winced at the feeling of coldness on her naked back. She guided his cock into her and moved slowly, stoping when his entire length was inside her, waiting for her to get used to him.

As if to give him his cue, she began to buck into him. He thrust into her, sliding almost completely out of her folds before plunging back in. Several times he removed himself from her and teased her by tapping the head of his cock against her clit. “Don’t stop, Michael,” she screamed.

Thrusts became harded and faster as the rocked with eachother in a sweet pace that Michael set. As they both reached the edge, Michael said, “Come with me, Liz.” And she did as she screamed his name he released himself into her.

His knees were weak. He reluctantly set Liz down and held her up on shaky legs. He didn’t know what just happened, but he liked it.

End Part 4
------------------

Part 5- Epilogue
gnrkrystle
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by gnrkrystle »

Part 5- Epilogue.

The next day, everyone went to the Crashdown. They all got a booth together and waited for their waitress. Both Liz, Maria, and Michael were off that day.

Isabel took her usual place next Alex. While, Max and Liz sat next to each other. Tess sat on Kyle’s lap, and Michael and Maria flirted on the other side of the table. To the outside world, there was no evidence of the events of the previous night.

And that was the way it would remain. Eventually, that night the stories came out. They each admited to their acts of betrayal. But no one was jealouos or mad. How could they be really? They were all equally guilty.

They chalked their activitied us to the storm. It was just too big a coincidence that they had all cheated on their significant other. But these acts didn’t weaken their relationships, they simply made them stronger.

Everyone realized that sometimes you just got to get ride of a little sexual tension on a dark and stormy night.

The End