Time After Time Challenge

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

kay_b
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kay_b »

Sorry I'm a little late with my response, Kath. Anyway, mine is set in the medieval period though there will be no knights in my fic, there will be castles.

Kay
*°*Glo*°*
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Roswell, New Mexico... (I'm Italian and damn proud of it ^^)

Post by *°*Glo*°* »

I've been a lurker for a long time. I just wanted to say this is an amazing idea and I'm dying to read these stories. I loved the concept of two souls searching through the ages...
Thank you so much for coming up with such an idea :oops: :D
I'll be indebted to you forever.

G
+++Image+++
Stargazing Dreamer|CCer|Zanatic&Maxaholic
maxandlizforever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

65-15 BC

Post by maxandlizforever »

I would like to make a story in Ancient Egypt during the reign of Cleopatra's reign. Max will be of high stature from Rome (a statesman perhaps) and Liz will be one of Cleopatra's servants and will have grown up as one of her servants.,
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Kath, can you edit the first post to include the link to my story? I've just posted the first part. :)

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=11954

hugs, Linds
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

I got it, Kath.

Linds, your link is up!
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Kath7
Administrator

Re: 65-15 BC

Post by Kath7 »

maxandlizforever wrote:I would like to make a story in Ancient Egypt during the reign of Cleopatra's reign. Max will be of high stature from Rome (a statesman perhaps) and Liz will be one of Cleopatra's servants and will have grown up as one of her servants.,
Roman times? Sounds like it would work. What will be the exact dates of your period?
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Posted Chapter 1 of Inside Your Heaven. Link in first post.
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
Fred
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: 65-15 BC

Post by Fred »

maxandlizforever wrote:I would like to make a story in Ancient Egypt during the reign of Cleopatra's reign. Max will be of high stature from Rome (a statesman perhaps) and Liz will be one of Cleopatra's servants and will have grown up as one of her servants.,
This sounds great if the dates haven't been taken (check first post). Just let us know the exact dates if you decide to do it and we will edit the first post. :D Thanks for your interest!!!
Fred
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fred »

I edited the first post . . . putting all of the story links in it. Please check it if you are already posting a story to make sure there is a link there and that it is correct. If not please let me know (and I'm sorry in advance for the oversite). :D

Hugs and all that, :wink:

Fred
kay_b
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kay_b »

Ok, I'm sorry it took so long for me to post here. I have a title and a banner for my fic already, made by the fabulous LongTimeFan.

Anyway, the title is Twelve Days, Twelve Lifetimes.

Sadly, that's all I have so far, oh, and the outline. Let me know if I should post the banner here. Thanks.

Kay