The Age of Ulyssa (AU/UC/ADULT) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Please stay," she says, simply and quietly, her face still turned away towards the wall. I feel frozen, unable to move. I can't think or talk. It's what I want, so much, but I don't know if I can ...

"I know that in the morning all of this will still exist and that eventually I will find a way to make myself do the right thing, but I want tonight...I want you here with me...just for tonight."

I actually feel tears welling in my eyes as I hear this. My emotions are so conflicted. I need her so much. I want to be with her, to hold her, to show her how I feel, but I know she was with Kyle. She said that she didn't want to love me. And now I've forced us into a contract for her to bear Michael's baby...

Still, my body moves, taking one slow step to the bed. The mattress springs depress under my weight as I sit behind her. I rest one hand on her shoulder, touching her lightly, hoping she can't tell how much I'm trembling.

"Are you sure?" I ask. My voice is barely a whisper, taunt with desire, uncertainty and fear. I know I shouldn't say anything. I should just take her at her word, but somehow my words keep flowing. "... Kyle is downstairs..."

I stop there, trailing off, unable to finish my thought. I've hurt her enough with this impossible contract. I don't want her to have to be with Michael if she doesn't want him. Or with me, even, if she'd rather be with Kyle. I could get him for her. She's everything I want and it just might kill me to move away and fetch him, but I will, if it's what she needs.

I stop breathing then, waiting to see what she'll say...
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

Michael

"The whole freaking world could be in danger and the only thing that seems to bother me is you sleeping with Liz...." Maria laughed.

"That felt good." Maria said looking at me and smiling.

"We will figure this out Michael. I know we will. I sure as hell am not losing you or any of my friendships without putting up a hell of a fight..." She said reassuringly, as she leaned in and placed her lips on mine. As we kissed, I tried hard to block out the emotions I was feeling, trying to spare Maria both of our burdens. This was both easy and difficult to do. Difficult because of the extent of our burden, easy because it felt so good to be close to her, that it was easy to forget about the world for a moment and just be.

Moving forward, I placed my hand on Maria's cheek and deepened our kiss. My tongue leaving my mouth and meeting hers, the two swirled and caressed each other passionately. Ripping my mouth from Maria's momentarily, I move the hair away from her neck and gently caress her delicate skin with my lips before placing both my hands on her face and claiming her lips a second time.
Serephinah
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Like I'm going to tell you, so you can tell those out to get me...

Post by Serephinah »

Liz Parker

I curled tighter into a ball as the seconds ticked away with no reply from Max.

*Maybe he doesn't...maybe it's too much...but I just don't know what to do without him. I wish...I wish that things didn't have to be this way. I will always love him and maybe this is the best way I can show him before we are both forced to...*

The long seconds ticking by slowly suddenly tick away even slower as I hear the rustle of the blankets and the dip in the mattress that rolls me towards the man who sits on the bed next to me. I can feel the heat coming off his body as his side touches my blanket-covered back. My body shivers slightly as his hand comes to rest on my bare shoulder, though I'm not sure if it is from the cold or his touch.

"Are you sure?"

I hear him ask in a voice that causes more shivers up and down my spine...not of cold, but of desire.

"...Kyle is downstairs..."

Instantly I'm saddened that he felt like he had to say that. Not too long ago and even now I would never have wanted to cause him to feel such uncertainty when it came to us, but those days were gone...or were they? Instead of answering him back with words I turn over and sit up in the bed. I thread my fingers through the hand that had slipped off of my shoulder. My breath becomes more rapid as I look into his face, the darkened gleam in his eyes gives me the courage to to do what I do next.

I kiss him.

But it isn't any simple kiss, it feels more like a homecoming as I softly press my lips against his, but it isn't enough. I move to position myself more into his lap as I continue to kiss him, pressing my lips more firmly to his. My tongue darts out questing for entrance that I hope he doesn't deny...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Liz turns towards me and I watch her as my hand falls from her shoulder. I feel like my whole life hinges on her next words and I don't have any idea what she's going to say. In the dim light of the room, I can see her eyes, shining with an intensity that makes me shiver again as her fingers find mine. I don't quite understand it, knowing how she's pushed me away so hard, but I don't really care. I keep hoping, praying, that she won't change her mind. That it's really me she wants here and now.

Then without warning, her lips are on mine. The kiss is so intense, I feel everything inside me melting. My fear; my worries about Liz, this contract, Antar; my love also melts, flowing out like a flood and enveloping all my senses.

I return the kiss eagerly, wrapping my arms around her shoulders. I'd thought she was talking about just lying together and holding each other ... and maybe she still does. But first, there's this. And this is heaven.

"Oh Liz," I say when I finally take the briefest possible break to suck in some air. I kiss her again before finishing my thought. "I love you so much." My voice is an intense, husky whisper that conveys so much more than just the words. Still, I wonder if she has any idea just how much she means to me. She's more than the world. More than any number of worlds. She's everything ...
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'm gonna have to give up Alex. I'm sorry. My deepest appoligies to all I have kept waiting.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Serephinah
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Serephinah »

Hi. Sorry I haven't been around lately.. I haven't a ready internet access since I moved. Speaking of which it is starting next week, so by then I should have regular access to the internet and I shall post next week. Thanks. :)
emmylala
Addicted Roswellian

Post by emmylala »

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you all that due to significant personal issues; I will be departing from this site. :cry: I regret to say goodbye to so many whom I have come to regard as friends and feel terrible about putting you all in the awful predicament of having to recast my parts. To those whom will be inconvenienced by this, I offer my apologies and hope for your understanding.

Since AoU was an RPG of my creation, I would like to ask that isabelle, a wonderful writer and dear friend, take-over control of this RPG. I feel confident that she will do the story more justice than I ever could.

Thanks again for the memories, I will miss you all!

Emmy!
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

I'm so so so sorry for my delay. I had a series of unforunate events that all seemed to conspire to keep me from getting back here. I think everything is sorted again, but if it should happen again please feel free to use any of my characters.

I also want to say to Emmy that she was awesome and I will miss her a lot. I'm sorry I wasn't here and you will be missed!

~*TESS*~

Isabel and I ride in silence for a while, I stare aimlessly out the window. I know this is harder for the others then for me. I don't have the same ties here that they do. True, I'm not happy about the choice that Ulyssa has made for me- I would be much happier with Max, or Kyle. My insides twist slightly at that thought, but I push it away and try to think about what it must be like for the others.

I look over at Isabel, her hair whipping in the wind of the jeep, her eyes shuttered and cold. I know that look. I've used that look. She is totally the ice queen and to most people at West Roswell High she would seem to be contemplating her next date, outfit, or party. But I know better. I know it because I've been there, and also because I've gotten to know her a bit in the past year. She is upset. Really upset, and suddenly I have this desire to reach out in a way I've never felt before. Not because it would benefit me, or because Nesado told me to, but because I understand a bit what she's going through. I understand what it's like to have your world turned upside down and I remember with a sinking feeling that it sucks, royally.

"So, Is... umm... do you want to talk or something?"
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
Serephinah
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Serephinah »

So, what are we doing with this rpg now that emmylala2004 has left? Is isabelle going to take over and we are going from there? Continuing the rpg like before? Just wondering before I post anything.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I'm on vacation right now and I won't be able to post properly until the 10th. But I am planning to continue the story for Emmylala. I hope the rest of you are planning to stay as well.