Darkened Doorways (UC/CC ADULT) *Liz/Sean needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

When we reach Michael’s apartment he turns off the engine and then turns to me with a relieved expression. “Thought we would never get here.” He evaluates with a slight shake of the head. “ I know. But it’s okay, We’re home now. Let’s just go inside.” Funny how easy it is to refer to Space boy’s place as my home. I guess that’s probably because I spend so much time there. A lot more then I spend at my house. Plus wherever Michael is I tend to associate as where I want to be.

It’s been that way for as long as I can remember. I just hope that whatever he has to tell me won’t change that. To say that I’m a bit nervous is the understatement of the millennium. What if this is about his home planet? Is he going to leave me? Numerous thoughts are swirling around in my head right now and not a one is pleasant. I just want to get this over with. Rip the band aid right off. I open the car door and get out waiting until Michael is at my side before making my way into the building.

Once we reach his door I gesture for my keys and he tosses them to me with ease. I catch them and use my key to open the door. When we are both inside I shrug my shoulders as if to get the weight of the world off of them. “It’s not like you to keep me in suspense. What’s the newest Czechoslovakian melodrama?” I inquire and without noticing I cross my arms over my chest. It’s a defense mechanism. I never let anyone to close when I’m feeling vulnerable. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I'm sorry, but I do need to drop out after all. My RL can be a mess and I have an overload of rpgs... so I'm sorry, but I'm giving Kyle away.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Ok Anna....reaallly sorry to hear that :( Hope RL gets better soon!

Ok um...we really need a Kyle.... anyone up for it??? Also need a Sean. I could take Sean if necessary but clearly I cant take Kyle...
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Tia~

Well, my prey didn’t mention this place called the Crashdown. And he’d mentioned a friend named Alex. I knew who he was from the files. After school ended, I went to my house, changed into slim fitting jeans, a white tank top and a pair of spike heeled boots. Then, looking at the other agents who were obviously waiting for an update, I grinned. “You can inform Pierce that I have begun to make contact. I’m on my way to work on that some more even now.”

Without waiting for a reply, I walked out of the house, climbed into the jag and made my way to the Crashdown Café. While I drove, I dialed my cell phone once I had the tracer blocked and the scrambler active so that even my unit couldn’t bother with my call. “Yeah?”

“Hey, it’s me… I need a favor. I need you to make me some really well hidden surveillance devices and send them to Roswell. I secured a box yesterday under the usual name. I need all forms.”

“You got it, babe.”

“Great, see ya.” I hung up the phone just as I pulled into the parking space outside the Crash and climbed out of the car, smiling as one of the jocks whistled. Whether it was at the car, or me I didn’t care. Boys were so easy to manipulate and worth absolutely nothing to me. Stepping around a group that were loitering I made my way into the Crashdown and glanced around. Well, there are two of my assignments so far. A look at Max, shows that he’s currently busy talking so I won’t interrupt him. Instead I walk over and sit at a table not far from them.

I settle back in my seat and pick up a menu, looking to see just what this place has. The names of the foods are just idiotic and make absolutely no sense. I’m not really that hungry but I need to make it look like I’m here for a reason. Plus, I have thought of a way to strike up a conversation with Max’s girlfriend, Elizabeth Parker.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

LIZ

"I don't know what I think," He says "I can't just run off on him. Not after the way I blew him off at lunch. I have to be normal,"

Normal? I try not to snort. Max Evans will never be normal. Sometimes I don’t know if that is a good or bad thing.

I hear the bell above The Crashdown door ring announcing someone’s arrival. I guess I should be getting back to work. My dad doesn’t pay me to hang around in the back with my boyfriend. I wish that he did though.

“I really should be getting back to work.” I say regretfully as I press a quick kiss to his cheek. “I’ll be over in a minute with your order.”

As I push through the double doors, I notice that the new customer is none other then Max’s new lab partner. With a sigh, I head to her table. There’s something about newcomers that makes me very uneasy. I don’t think I was like this before Max.

“Good afternoon and welcome to The Crashdown. I’ll be your waitress today. What can I get you?”
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Reaaally need a Kyle guys...anyone? Anyyyone at all?
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- okay. I think I could take Kyle...

*Max*

Liz head back to work after giving me a sweet kiss. The feel of her lips on my skin somehow makes it all a little easier. I feel better. Especially since it was all Liz. No hint of being kissed by Clark. Maybe things are normal again.

I pause in front of the little mirror in the break room, running my hand over my hair so it doesn't look mussed, and taking the opportuntity to steady my breathing.

I kick myself mentally when I realize that I'm stalling. I have to face this. I have to find out what it means. But how?

With a shrug, I push open the door and walk back out into the dining floor. Liz is with a new customer and I realize with a start that it's Tia. I raise my fingers in a micro-wave to her as I head for the booth where Clark is waiting. It looks like she's alone. Should I ask her to join us?

On one hand, it might deflect things a bit if she's there and he won't be licking his lips at me. On the other, how will I find out what happened? Well, it's not like I can actually ask Clark about it anyway. This is going to take time. Of course, she's also another newcomer that I have to be careful around. Everything's off-balance today.

I decide not to at the last moment, giving just the slightest smile before sliding into the booth again with Clark. Maybe I'll let him decide. "... sorry about that," I tell him, trying to remember what we were talking about before he started looking at me like that. "Tia just walked in. She's new here, too. Have you met her?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: OOOOH really?! Oh thank you SOOO much hun!!! *hugs!!!*

~~~~~CLARK~~~~~
I watch as Liz exits the room to go to the new girl, and I watch as Max comes out. He seems to be walking slowly...either to avoid me, or thinking about something, again hopefully me... I glance towards him to watch his eyes and they seem to be looking at... Tia? I think thats what the teachers earlier called her.

He comes over finally and sits down.
"... sorry about that,"
I smile at him politely. "Absolutely nothing to be sorry for" I say with a shrug.

"Tia just walked in. She's new here, too. Have you met her?"
Not me then. So... he's trying to get Tia here to distract him and me a bit. I don't think so. "Tia? No... not yet." I need a way out of this now... he might invite her over and... I want some alone time with Clark. I want him to want me. To see that the one he wants is sitting before him.

"So tell me about yourself Max." I say changing the subject. "I want to know Everything..." I say putting a little accent on the word everything, "About you." I lean in, trying to look interested.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Tia~

I note that Liz Parker is walking toward me and gather she's going to be my waitress, brilliant. “Good afternoon and welcome to The Crashdown. I’ll be your waitress today. What can I get you?” She questions once she's at my table. Before I can answer I see Max give a slight wave and return it before looking back at Liz with a smile.

"I'd like an alien blast... oh... and you're Parker right? I just wanted to apologize for how things were in bio, I never expected to be paired with anyone and I noticed that you had been paired with Max. If your new partner doesn't mind, we could try and switch if you like." I know making the offer won't really get things changed because of the orders that the staff at the school were given, but she doesn't need to know that.

Besides, as long as I could make it appear that I was open, try to open the doors to form a 'friendship' then I'd have an easier time on this assignment and might be able to get things done and over with easier. The sooner this assignment is over, the better. I'd rather be killing then smoothing things over and pretending to care.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"So tell me about yourself Max. I want to know everything about you."

Oh no! I feel my gut clench as he talks to me and I fight to keep from squirming in my seat. He's doing it again. Leaning forward. Staring at me like I'm his favorite flavor of ice-cream. This has never happened to me. Not from a girl or a guy. I'm usually invisible. I don't know what to do. I wish I had asked Tia to join us...

"Ah, Um," I say, stalling. I hate being watched this way but at the same time, I can't help but notice how full and soft his lips look. I remember what it felt like to be kissing him a few minutes ago. I'm so confused...

"There's nothing to say. I'm just a regular guy." As the words leave my mouth, I remember that I told him something like that before. "I've always lived here. You've met my sister Isabel. My parents are ... okay, I guess. I'm dating Liz. There's not that much to say."

He already knows about Isabel. I could tell him about my interests, about being adopted, but I don't want to. Not yet.

"How about you? Have you moved around a lot? What brings your family to Roswell?" I ask, my mouth going dry.

Last edited by isabelle on Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:22 am, edited 3 times in total.