Different Circumstances (MATURE) CC *STARTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Character Of The Month?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:32 pm

Max as POM
14%
Max as POM
14%
Michael as Madroswellfan
57%
Kyle as POM
14%

Total votes: 7

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Bump
POM

Post by POM »

[OCC: I'm waiting for Liz's and Tess's Reply :D ]
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

OCC: Sorry school went kind of hectic, but now I'm back so let's the game beginning. BIC:

*Liz*

I laid there as I finally open my eyes after the little incident that just happened. I looked at everyone in the room as I heard Tess’s voice, "Hey guys, um... Max why don't we give you a moment alone with Liz." I looked at Tess and gave her a weak smile. I really felt bad in the situation I’m in. I mean here I am lying on hospital bed from a car accident and I’m worrying my friends and family.

"You'd better get well. Otherwise we both know who's gonna be Prom Queen." I heard Tess said leaving the room with Kyle. Prom Queen? I don’t know something change when Tess said those words. I don’t think I care about me being prom queen anymore after working so hard being where I am in school at the moment. It just doesn’t interest me anymore; maybe it’s the accident talking.

"Liz, are you alright...please don't leave me...please. Do you want me to stay with you?" I heard Max said as he walks by side and sit next to me. I look at him. How can he just look at me that way when all these years I ignored him? How can he be so forgiving?

I heard a hum as I looked at my parents, “Oh I’m sorry mom, dad” I sat up in my bed. “Mom, Dad, this is Max, Max Evans. He’s a friend from school. Max these are my parents, the Parkers” I said introducing Max to my parents.

“Max stood by me throughout the whole accident.” I said telling my parents.

“Oh well thank you so much Max for taking care of our little girl” my dad said. I guess how old you get your parents will never really see you from the age you are, they will just see you as this little person needs help. I guess I can’t really do or say anything to change that.

“Oh thank you so much Max” my mother joins in after my father.

I smile weakly at Max, “Max I am fine now, you can go home. I’ll be alright.” I said as I know my parents won’t leave my side until I’m home. What do you expect I’m there only daughter.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: Sorry, I've lost Michael! :S)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

He flashes me the sexiest 'I know something you don't know' smirk and instantly I melt. He really is a pain in the ass ,but so far I haven't meet anyone who can match me with the word banter. I guess that's why I find him so appealing. Well, that and his hair. He's got this crazy gravity defying hari that sticks straight up in the air. I'd like to run my fingers through it, but I won't. I know his type. He's got 'love 'em and leave 'em' written across his gorgeous face.

"You just need to look in the right places. Of course a gentleman might have offered to show you around town...but one, Im not what you would call a gentleman" He leans in closer to me and I can feel his hot breath upon my neck. I bite my lip trying to supress these urges. "and two, even though I was going to you'd probably start shouting at me, and I don't know whether your worth that risk." You know just when I want to jump his bones he goes and does a stupid thing like opens his mouth.

I swear if the boy was mute we'd get along just fine. My mind argues with me, 'but then you wouldn't get to hear that steamy accent.' Very true. I guess I'll put up with his idiocy a while longer. Even if it is just to hear him speak. He moves back into his original positon and I am silently disappointed. I liked having him there...close."But Roswell's not so bad. You've just got to get in with the right crowd and you'll do just fine.

Of course, shouting and argueing with me won't have done your status much good, but at least having a conversation might slowly push that back up" Wow, this guys good. I'll give him brownie points for that. Obviously he doesn't know how us 'New York' girls do things. I guess it's about time someone taught him how. Slowly, I walk over to him and tilt my head slightly as if I'm analyzing him. Leaning over my hand brushes up against his hip as I brace myself on the table behind him. That act in itself allows me to corner him against the oak table behind him.

Other people see nothing wrong with this situation. It just appears that we are talking in realtively close range,. but I know, and from that lusty gleam in his eyes he does to. Casually pressing him against the table, I whisper, "I'm not really into 'Gentlemen', and if you think I'll stop fighting with you to hang with the popular crowd you're sadly mistaken." Running my index finger down his chest my eyes follow it's movement with great interest.

"Also, I've never had any guy complain about me being a screamer. That's defintely a first." I reveal with a wicked smile. "But whatever you 're into. To each their own I suppose." I state before removing myself from him. Walking over to where the cds are I pick one up and begin examining the titles.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
She walks over to me slowlu and tilts her head. Oh oh...whats she up to?
She leans over and suddenly I feel her hand brush my hip. Oh..GOD...
And she moves nearer the table, in doing so making us...yeah...close would be what other people would describe it...
Holy......

She presses me against the table and whispers
"I'm not really into 'Gentlemen', and if you think I'll stop fighting with you to hang with the popular crowd you're sadly mistaken."

And with that she runs a finger down my chest. Good God....this girl...

"Also, I've never had any guy complain about me being a screamer. That's defintely a first. But whatever you 're into. To each their own I suppose." she says with this smile.

And with that she walks away to the CDs to look at them. Oh no! Im not letting her get away from me like that! No one gets one up on Michael Guerin!

I quickly walk over to her and say "Look babe, I was trying to help you out. But clearly your so Miss-Independant that you intend on letting the guys of this school get the "Im-Easy" impression." I say with a slight smile. "But since clearly you'd rather be seen with a guy with his brain cells only in his shorts, I guess I'll leave you to it" I say.

I start to walk off and then stop. I turn my head and say "Its Michael by the way." I state before shrugging and walking to the otherside of the room to the other drinks table.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Sifting through the Cds I laugh at the ridiculous selections. Then the guy makes his way to my side once more. Wow, this boy doesn't give up does he. How intriging. "Look babe," He starts with a cocky expression. I hate being called babe. It's so degrading. I'm about to fly off the handle when his next words shush me."I was trying to help you out. But clearly your so Miss-Independant that you intend on letting the guys of this school get the "Im-Easy" impression."

I He states with a goofy grin. Is that his round about way of calling me a slut? "But since clearly you'd rather be seen with a guy with his brain cells only in his shorts, I guess I'll leave you to it" How dare he! He storms off in a huff but turns around to give one last horrah."Its Michael by the way." He replies before going over to the other side of the room. What the hell just happened? This party is really starting to suck. Grabbing my purse off the table I head towards the door. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
POM

Post by POM »

Dreamer_Dreaming wrote: *Liz*

I laid there as I finally open my eyes after the little incident that just happened. I looked at everyone in the room as I heard Tess’s voice, "Hey guys, um... Max why don't we give you a moment alone with Liz." I looked at Tess and gave her a weak smile. I really felt bad in the situation I’m in. I mean here I am lying on hospital bed from a car accident and I’m worrying my friends and family.

"You'd better get well. Otherwise we both know who's gonna be Prom Queen." I heard Tess said leaving the room with Kyle. Prom Queen? I don’t know something change when Tess said those words. I don’t think I care about me being prom queen anymore after working so hard being where I am in school at the moment. It just doesn’t interest me anymore; maybe it’s the accident talking.

"Liz, are you alright...please don't leave me...please. Do you want me to stay with you?" I heard Max said as he walks by side and sit next to me. I look at him. How can he just look at me that way when all these years I ignored him? How can he be so forgiving?

I heard a hum as I looked at my parents, “Oh I’m sorry mom, dad” I sat up in my bed. “Mom, Dad, this is Max, Max Evans. He’s a friend from school. Max these are my parents, the Parkers” I said introducing Max to my parents.

“Max stood by me throughout the whole accident.” I said telling my parents.

“Oh well thank you so much Max for taking care of our little girl” my dad said. I guess how old you get your parents will never really see you from the age you are, they will just see you as this little person needs help. I guess I can’t really do or say anything to change that.

“Oh thank you so much Max” my mother joins in after my father.

I smile weakly at Max, “Max I am fine now, you can go home. I’ll be alright.” I said as I know my parents won’t leave my side until I’m home. What do you expect I’m there only daughter.

Max:

I looked down at her, at her fragile body--and part of me was screaming at myself for me to run home, and tell the others what I did while--the other side is telling my self to stay. I can't leave her here. But then again, her parents were here and she did have to stay over night. Isabel was probably waiting for me.

"You're probably right Liz, but um...I can come see you tomorrow if you want?" I moved closer to her side and kissed her gently on the cheek.

"I'm really happy you're alright Liz Parker, Roswell High wouldn't be the same without you." I smiled and leaned more closely to whisper in her ear, "We'll talk soon, I promise--please don't tell anyone else about the print, please Liz...I'll see you soon." With another kiss on the cheek and I let go of her hand gentley never taking my eyes from hers, until I addressed her parents.

"Mr. & Mrs. Parker...I was nice to finally meet you--I'll come by tomorrow and give Liz her homework, I'm sure the straight A student would want her grades to go down because of this accident. I'll see you around Liz." I smiled, waved a small wave and walked out of the door.

Kyle:

Turning away from Tess, I don't know what I did to make her so pissed off at me. And Evans walked right past us, I wanted to get the last word.

"Going so soon Evans?" I smirked as he raised his shoulders and turned back around to face me.

Max:

"Don't you have anything better to do than to pick a fight with me? You're Ex almost died twice, and all you seem to care about is me...getting to close to her. I'm not sure, she's any of you're concern anymore--and I sure as hell know that I'm not either. Fuck of Kyle and get a life."

Turning around to Tess, Liz's best friend....

"Tess, I'm sorry if I said anything to upset you back there...I didn't mean it...It wasn't my intention." I turned back around but before I could walk an inch, kyle was infront of me.

Kyle:

"Why are you apolgizing her for? Do you like her too? well, you can't have her...you're just a piece of trailer trash...I don't see why Liz, or anyone else should like you! Liz is too good for you...I don't care for Liz, but I'd rather see her with Sean,the teasing football jock that he is, than to have her seen with you! You're nothing...you aren't now, and you wil never be.

Liz is too popular for you're liking---I would rather...walk 100,000 miles through the desert, on a hot summer day, than to see her on your arm anyday. She's too good for you're liking...I will not give my second hand scraps, such as Liz Parker to a piece of a shit guy such as yourself. Do you understand me? Stay the hell away from her!!
"

Max:

I couldn't get my anger under control fast enough and my fist landed right in his jaw, and thank god we were in a hospital, Tess jumped back in suprise as Kyle fell against the vending machine that was behind him.

"If you talk that way again about Liz, It'll be worse than that...she's not just some girl, and you don't have her anymore...she's not yours, keep your hands on Tess. What Liz does is her own business, and I sugglest you stay the hell away from her--or you'll have to answer to me." With that I shrugged it off and stormed out of the building, and drove home.

Kyle:

The blood gushing out of my bottom lip, "That son of a bitch!" I clenchted my teeth together, and hoped that there wouldn't be that much damage.

Max:

Pulling up to the house, I didn't want to walk through the house, and wake up the parents so I climbed through the window only to find Isabel sitting on my bed. I think I startled her, because I thought I saw her jump, but I wasn't sure.

"Issy, I did something tonight...that may open up the secret we've been hiding." I whispered to her as I sat my bed next to her. I wondered how she would take what I was about to tell her.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Bump
Where is everyone?
POM

Post by POM »

I don't know!! Waiting for Isabel to post--who's Isabel?