The Beauty Of Treason (rated mature) *RECASTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

POM

Post by POM »

Max:

With the feeling of Liz wrapped in my arms after out love making was pure heaven, but that didn't last long after a banging on the door disturbs my sleep, scaring the crap out of me is more like it.

"What the fuck Mike?" I shouted as he seems to not hear me but tell me to get up. I really don't feel like fighting him because I know that he's serious right now.

As I put on some clothes, I look at Liz who is startled and also gets up--I know I should protest against it, but what's the use--she's just going to follow me.

"Michael, whats up--why the sudden ranting..." I demanded as I took Liz's hand in mine as he lead us to the living room where there was a girl who bowed slightly, and called me by the name of Zan.

"Mike...who is she?" I questioned trying to keep my voice low, so she wouldn't hear.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Vayla post needed
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: Sorry I haven't posted in a bit.... lots of things going on at the moment... I'll be working on catch up posts this weekend
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Vayla

The ex King of Antar finally makes an appearence and I take my eyes away from Rath to turn to him.

"You Highness, You are in danger. The skins have come back to Earth in full force. Your death is eneviable. I have been sent to make contact with you." I tell him still keeping my eyes on Rath I can't help but ask him.

"Do you remember me, My Lord?"
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Michael-

"You Highness, You are in danger. The skins have come back to Earth in full force. Your death is eneviable. I have been sent to make contact with you." she speaks to Max in a tone I remember so well yet my mind can't paint the full picture. She turns to me gazing into my eyes. It is if she can see through me.

"Do you remember me, My Lord?" I look at her. I have this feeling that I should know her, but I just can't sort it out. After a moment of staring, nothing, not one memory or anything, "There's something about you. Something strangly familiar...but I can't....I mean I don't." She looks at me almost like she's hurt and she starts towards me, "Do you remember this?" Within an instant her lips are on mine. I try hard to shut her out knowing Maria is right beside me, but it feels so right, so familiar.

*Flashback*
The girl and me in a lake...red...blood red...dark skin gracing my hand dark hard slicked back from the water. Were together. No one, but us in a paradise. She's laughing, splashing water on me. I splash back.

A smile forms on my face as I remember the laughter. It's almost like it just happened. I feel so happy..."Vayla" I whisper as she pulls away.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Vayla

He's looking at me like he recognizes me but can't quite place me and then all of the sudden I can't take it anymore. "Do you remember this?" I ask him before grabbing him and pulling him in for a kiss. I just couldn't help myself. I know the moment I touch my lips to his he is seeing things...he's remembering.

I finally pull away and I already know by the way that he's looking at me that he remembers something I just don't know how much but then he whispers my name and smiles that same smile that he only ever gave to me. Our relationship in his last life had to be kept secret, but I was a slave and he was a general. Now we might actually have a chance.

I wrap my arms around his neck and literally jump into his arms I am so excited. He even smells the same. "I thought I lost you."
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Hey everybody I just wanted you know to know that we need a new Liz so if anybody knows of anyone who is interested let me know
~Tolkien~

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Heya, if Liz is free Id love to play her?
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

Yay............Thanx again :lol:
~Tolkien~

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"You Highness, You are in danger. The skins have come back to Earth in full force. Your death is ineviable. I have been sent to make contact with you." The new chick informs Max in a military style of tone. Who is she? How does she know who they are? The she turns her attention back to my on again off again boyfriend. Grrrr."Do you remember me, My Lord?" She questions staring deep into his eyes. Uh hello? I'm still here. Someoen could acknowledge my presence. Oh yeah I forgot. I'm just a lowly human. Completely disposible.

"There's something about you. Something strangly familiar...but I can't....I mean I don't." he tries to figure out where he recogonzes her from when she spouts out. "Do you remember this?" Then she leans over and kisses him. Right in front of me! This chick's got a lot of nerve. Powers or no powers I'm kicking her ass! You don't mack on someone elses... "Vayla" He whispers her name like a prayer of salvation. I've lost him. This time forever.

"I'm sorry, but I can't stand here and watch this. I'm leaving!" Grabbing my coat I pull it over my Scooby pajamas and I grab my purse of the table. "I'm glad you're through biding your time with me. Maybe now I can find someone who actually gives a damn about me." I growl at Michael before turning to the rest to the group which has now gathered. "I hope everything works out for you. I'll send ya a postcard when I'm settled. Ive got enough cash to get me to New York and Billy said last time he was up I could crash with him."

Grabbing Liz for a quick hug I try not to cry as I set my gaze on Max. "You'd better take care of her. Otherwise Hurricane Deluca will have to come back." I try to joke, but it sounds broken hearted even to me. "Izzy, I know you and I started off a little rocky, but I want you to know that I always respected your strength. I admired you more than I'd like to admit. You have always looked out for all of us. Thanks."

Then I turn to the man I grew up with. Giving him a meaningful look I put my arms around him. Engulfing him in a tight hug I whisper, "Well, Kyle not much to say except that you've made the last couple of weeks bareable. You make me laugh when I want to cry. You gave my faith when I was lacking. I could never begin to descibe how much that means to me. I'll be sure to tell your Dad that you miss him when I call home." With that I kiss him on the cheek and release my hold on the poor Buddhaist.

"I'll catch you guys on the flip side." I force a smile as I shove the man stealing Hussie over and walk out the door. The bus depot is only a half a block away. I just wish I had changed my shoes. Scoobie Doo Slippers are going to leave me open to pubilc mockery. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment