Roswell Magick Legacy ADULT/UC/XO

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Roswell Magick Legacy ADULT/UC/XO

Post by StormWolfstone »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Roswell Magick Legacy

Rating: Adult

Disclaimer: I do not own in any manner the Donovan Saga or Roswell.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... yTree1.bmp

This is an excert from one of the Donovan books :

Magic exists. Who can doubt it when there are rainbows and wildflowers, the music of the wind and the silence of the stars. Anyone who has loved has been touched by magic. It is such a simple and such an extraodinary part of the lives we live.

There are those who have given more, who have been chosen to carry on a legacy handed down through endless ages. Their forebearers were Merlin the Enchanter, Ninian the Sorceress, the Faerie princess Rhiannon, the Wegeworte of Germany and the jinns of Arabia. Through their blood ran the power of Finn of the Celts, the ambitious Morgan le Fay, and others whose names were whispered only in shadows and in secret.

When the world was young and magic as common as the raindrops, faeries danced in the deep forests, and - sometimes for mischief, sometimes for love- mixed with mortals.

And they still do.

Cast:

Elizabeth Donovan Sawyer~

Born to Anastasia Donovan-Sawyer and Boone Sawyer, she inherited the Donovan Legacy from her mother. Her gift is much like that of her mother's. The ability to feel emotions of others and also to heal. However, when she heals, it is done by drawing the wound/illness into herself and allowing her body to forge it's own healing. The severity of what is healed, can have a dangerous effect for her. She is a witch, and like all Donovans, follows two main rules.

1. And it harm none.
2. Never reveal yourself unless certain of safety.

Adam Donovan Kirkland~

Born to Morgana Donovan-Kirkland and Nash Kirkland he inherited the Donovan legacy from his mother. His gift is elemental control. He is capable of using his powers not only for control the four elements, but also for making charms. His mother helped him master his gifts when he was very young.

Isabel Donovan~

Born to Liam and Rowan Donovan, Isabel inherited the Donovan Legacy along with a little of her mothers own gifts. She is the changeling of the group, the lone wolf of sorts. She can also enter into people's dreams and share her dreams with them. It is a rare thing she ever doesn, but it is something she can do.

Cameron Donovan~

Born to Sebastion and Mel Donovan, Cameron inherited the touch psychic gift of the Donovan Legacy. This allows her to touch an item and recieve an image of present and sometimes future people, places, smells and sounds. Back home, she had worked with her father in solving crimes because though he had the same gift, hers had been a bit different. Her father couldn't see the future aspects.

Michael Manes~

Part of the Roswell crash, he has no idea exactly who he is other then the fact he knows he is not from this planet. At the age of twelve, he met the Donovans and became very good friends with them. He let them in on his secret and they did the for him. Recently, he began trying to search for the truth of what happened.

Serena ~

She grew up hearing the legends of the Donovan's but never believed it. She had always thought that people let myth's rule their lives. Moving from Ireland to Oregon, she had no idea that the Donovans she befriended in school, were in truth those of the legend. Within a couple of years she was brought into their group and learned that myth's were more real then she had imagained. When her father died in an accident, her mother who was dying asked Liam and Rowan if they would look after her daughter. Thus, when her mother died, she came to live with the Donovans.

Max Evans~ It's been nearly a year since Max, Tess and Maria let Alex and Kyle in on their secret. Though some strange guy named Trevor had appeared in their midst, one that had the same powers as they did, he wasn't completely certain whether he trusted the guy. However, he also feels the burden of being a leader when he doesn't even know the answers.

Alex Whitman~

His father was in the military, and unknown to him is a part of an organization called Project Clean Slate. Alex feels the burden of having a father who wants very desperately for him to end up in the military as well, just like his three older brothers had. Alex prefers music, it's his life and love. He is devoted to the Pod Squad as they referred to themselves as being.

Maria DeLuca~

When she was six, she was found wandering in the desert with no idea who she was, how to talk or any clothing. Maria was in a pod from the Crash of 47. Her main power is dreamwalking. She does not use it as freely as Isabel did in the show however.

Tess Harding~

As with the show, she was raised by Nacedo, however it is up to the player whether she will be evil or not. Her powers are the same as they were.

Kyle Valenti~

Kyle is the same jock he's always been in the show, he has become friends with the Pod Squad and is also very protective over them. Especially Tess (at the moment).

Trevor Guerin~

Trevor is from the homeworld, having used a wormhole created by one of the Stone Of Midnights. His mission is to find the other two which had been stolen from Antar two weeks prior to his travel. He has his own reasons for having volunteered for this mission, his little brother has been one of those involved with the crash of 47. Not only did he want to find his brother, he also wanted to find out exactly how the crash happened and if anyone that survived was responsible, he wanted revenge. When he arrived on earth, it was nearly a year ago, he had met Max, Tess and Maria. He hadn't told them anything about who he was or how he got here, only that he'd been shifted from family to family.

Max, Tess, Maria and Alex are all seniors in high school when suddenly their lives are changed and they aren't quite certain how the impact will turn out to be.

All the Donovans can use telepathy with their family, never have they tried with outsiders. They can all do telekinesis, teleportation, levitation, light elemental control and pyrotechnics.

An enemy has followed the Donovans from the Emerald Isle and has plans of destroying the witches and ending the Legacy, however in the meantime, they will cause havoc in the lives of the witches. If this enemy succeeds it could mean the end of the lives of not only the witches but aliens as well. For the enemy will forge an alliance with someone that is also enemy to the aliens.

Couples: CC for the most part... you'll notice the changes, however other then Max and Liz, the other's aren't completely set in stone ... (though I like Isabel/Alex) lol

Liz/Max
Maria/Michael
Cameron/Kyle
Isabel/Alex
Serena/Trevor
Tess/Adam

Cast:

Isabel- Storm
Michael- Isabelle
Liz- Katnotkath
Alex- Katnotkath
Max- Isabelle
Maria- Storm
Tess- M
Kyle- Isabelle
Serena- Katnotkath
Cameron- Storm
Adam- Storm
Trevor- Storm

Laina- Storm

Those that I've placed my name next to as Temp are one's that I would like a writing sample for sent to me in a PM before I consider casting them.

Now, just to make things easier, here is a bit of a cheat chart..

Aliens

Max
Michael
Maria
Tess
Trevor

Witches

Isabel
Liz
Cameron
Adam

Humans

Alex
Serena
Kyle

Parents

Liam Donovan
Rowan O'Meara - Donovan
Jim Valenti
Nash Kirkland
Morgana Donovan - Kirkland
Sebastion Donovan
Mary Ellen (Mel) Sutherland - Donovan
Boone Sawyer
Anastasia Donovan - Sawyer

The Evans
Amy DeLuca
The Whitmans

Nacedo can be brought in if someone wishes to..

The Donovan family members will be NPC'd by me from time to time just to stir things up.

The Deal:

Project Clean Slate is an organization devoted to locating and determining the alien threat. However, some of their members have gone rogue and decided that the only good alien is a dead alien.

Whenever and Antarian uses their powers, the others can feel it... like a humming on the air or the scent of ozone. So, when Michael is being transported into Roswell and attempts an escape, the others recongize that someone was using powers... meaning that they weren't alone and Trevor wasn't the only other alien in the world.

(There are no Dupes in this one......)

Cameron manages to catch a glimpse of the Roswell sign, before she finds herself in darkness when she was using her gift to try and locate Michael. After discussing things with the others, it's decided that they are leaving Oregon and Ireland (some had been in Oregon other then visits to the motherland, others in Ireland except when visiting Oregon). They are determined to find and rescue their friend.

Meanwhile, in the compound where Michael is being held, he is under constant surveillance and testing. The rogue agents from PCS are determined to learn weaknesses so they can create several different weapons.

Unknown to anyone, Sheriff Valenti is one of the rogue members of Project Clean Slate. He finds it rather strange when shortly after they captured their lab rat, four families moved into the area.

Also, the aliens can create connections with anyone they choose to plus they can use telepathy amongst each other. (however to start, they might not be able to do so with Michael)

Laina:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ ... /sara4.jpg
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:50 pm, edited 27 times in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~*Valenti*~

I smiled as I checked on my prisoner aboard the special jet used specifically for Project Clean Slate. I'd told my son that I was going on a retreat for a weak that was for law enforcement, but the truth was I had gone to look into something that another chapter of PCS had found. When I'd arrived in Oregon and checked things out, I'd found the perfect opportunity to capture the subject. An alien that looked much younger then I expected, but I knew he was indeed an alien because the device we'd created had knocked him out rather easily.

"He's coming to, sir." I heard the men say just as we were entering Roswell.

"We're in Roswell now, so it's not going to be long. Get him prepped for transport into the truck." I told the guard and smiled.

Moments later, the jet had landed and we were right by the sign welcoming tourists to Roswell. The boy's eyes seemed to be open slightly, but he was still groggy which was perfectly fine with me. I'd be putting him back out again soon and then once he was in the special cell, he could try whatever he wished. I'd had the chance to work with another alien and test things that way before the alien had died.

Ten hours ago, the boy had come into an old lakeshore shack to rescue two of the girls I'd seen him with and I'd let him untie them but I hadn't allowed him to get away. Before they could go back for him, I'd taken him out the back way and I knew they wouldn't know what had happened.

Kidnapping them and leaving clues that only the alien would know to follow, had been one of my most brilliant idea's yet. I had plans to make this boy into my weapon or kill him. Either way I wouldn't care what happened to him.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

I can't believe this. I can't believe that I am the reason Michael is gone. If I hadn't been captured by some freaks in military uniforms and tied up, Michael wouldn't have shown up. Hell, Cam wouldn't have been captured either. This is all my fault. I should have risked detection and shifted to get away before this could happen. Now there was no sign of Michael other then his ring which had been found on the floor of the shack.

I was certain he was right behind us. It was nearly an hour after he came up missing and Cam and I were still searching the area. "Cam?" I called out and saw her come around the corner. "Here's his ring. Maybe you can see something that will help us find him." Goddess knows I'd already tried a scrying and that hadn't worked.

"I'll give it a try." My cousin responded. She was the same age as I am. In fact, Liz, Cameron, Adam and I all shared the same birthday including place of birth, time and everything. In two months we would be seventeen and I was determined that I wasn't going to celebrate a birthday without Michael. He had been our friend for nearly nine years and we'd always sworn to protect each other.
A List of All My Fics

Sugarplum7
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sugarplum7 »

Okay . . . So this is me kinda feeling things out and going with the flow. I hope that it’s okay with you, Storm, and everyone else. ^_^ If my characterization of Cameron is a little off, let me know what’s wrong and I’ll be more than happy to fix it and “get her right” so to speak.

~Sugarplum

<center>~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ Cameron ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~</center>

I look around outside, trying to find something—anything—that might help us.

I look at the ground, not sure what I’m looking for exactly. It’s not like I am a hunter or tracker that can look for tracks and figure out which direction they went or which direction they took Michael. I curse inwardly at that thought. Michael’s not gone. He’s not! He’s going to be back. He will. They, whoever they are, took him, and I’m going to get him back. We’re going to get him back!

I brush the hair that had fallen in front of my face away impatiently and ignore the slight headache I have. It was more annoying than anything else. I had other things I needed to focus on.

I should’ve been able to do something. I should’ve been able to stop them, or at least I should’ve been able to see this coming. I should’ve known that something wasn’t right, that something was off. I should’ve known so we could have done something to keep this from happening. There were so many should’ves.

I should’ve, but didn’t. Or couldn’t.

You can’t see everything, Cam, Michael once told me. I believed him then because he was right, what he said made sense. But now . . . now his words didn’t have as much weight. Maybe I can’t see everything, but I should have seen this!

Cammie, You can’t prevent all the bad things that happen from happening. You don’t have that power. No one does. My dad had said that to me years ago when I was a little girl. I believed what he said, and I suppose I still do. I would probably go mad if I tried to prevent all the bad things from happening, but keeping my family and friends safe is something I should be able to do. I just . . . couldn’t this time.

A tear slides down my cheek and I brush it away quickly, fighting the urge to cry with all my strength. I didn’t fail. Not yet. He’s out there somewhere, and we’re going to get him back. We must get him back.

“Cam?” I hear Isabel call from inside the shack and I come around to see her standing there with Michael’s ring in her hands. I come closer and she extends her arm, ready to place the ring in my hand, “Here’s his ring,” she states. “Maybe you can see something that will help us find him.

She drops the ring in my palm and I close my fingers around it. Closing my eyes I try to relax and let my mind blank out. Please, I plead. Please. I inhale deeply and exhale, preparing and hoping for something that would help us.

I’m not disappointed when I feel that familiar tug as my consciousness is pulled away from my surroundings.

I get disjointed flashes of different images, and I force myself to remember each of them with as much detail as I could, almost forcing my mind to slow down the flow of images. Michael depended on this and I was not about to let him down again.

An airplane without any distinguishable markings, but a slightly odd shape, not a regular passenger plane or 747 for sure, was landing in what appeared to be a dessert.

Michael lying unconscious on the floor, a light trail of blood escaping from a head wound he most likely received by someone to render him unconscious and easier to deal with before they probably administered a sedative. My stomach dropped once he winced as he returned to consciousness. He was in pain, I could see it on his face. They had hurt him and would probably do it again.

Michael’s image disappeared, pulled away from me, and I wanted to scream out, to bring the image of him back. It was only a vision, but I didn’t want to leave him. Replacing the image of Michael was a sign. “Welcome to Roswell,” it stated clearly. He’s in Roswell. Or at least he’s by it. Now we have something to go on.

Almost violently, my mind was torn from the sign to be centered on a man I had never seen before, but now, I would recognize him if I saw him. I committed his image to memory, the set of his jaw, the shape of his face, the almost sinister smirk on his lips, and his eyes would haunt me. They were harsh and piercing, penetrating a person all the way down to their soul—cold and unfeeling. They held neither compassion nor regard for others, for the lives of others. Eyes so cold they stole the warmth from your body.

The image faded and I opened my eyes to see Isabel standing before me. I shakily released a breath I didn’t know I was holding, my grip on the ring now painful as my nails dug into the palm of my hand.

“Michael,” I whispered to her, my voice quiet and trembling. “They took him to Roswell. I saw a sign for the town.”
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Great Post Sugarplum

~Adam~

After Isabel's call, I couldn't decide whether I should travel the mortal way or by magic. Though, I did know that my mother would have a fit if she knew I risked appearing in front of others. She doesn't care if I'm open about being a witch, but everyone is only supposed to think it's the sort of item style which. Making charms sort of thing. I can do that very well. Better then my mom sometimes.

As I go out to my car, I call to my dad who's sitting on the porch working on notes for his next horror. "Dad, Iz needs me so I'll be back."

When he just nods, I climb in my car and start the engine. I briefly wondered if Serena would need a ride since she was living with Uncle Liam and Isabel was out. Picking up my cell, I called their house and on the first ring I heard Aunt Rowan's voice. "Hello?"

"Aunt Rowan, it's Adam. Does Serena have the car? Isabel and Cameron need us." I explained and even though I knew it sounded criptic, I knew that she would understand. She herself was one of us, a witch.

"Isabel didn't take the car, so she should be alright with it." Aunt Rowan responded.

"Okay, thanks. If she decides she needs a ride, just have her call me and I'll pick her up." It wasn't as though it was a long distance. Isabel's parents lived a half hour away from my parents, but the place we were going to meet Iz at was a half hour from any of the Donovan homes.

I hung up the phone and continued driving, prepared to return to get Serena if she needed me to. I know Isabel is often having problems with the car, so that could be why Iz didn't use it.

After several twists and turns that led toward the lake, I found the shack that Isabel had told me about and pulled my car in. Getting out, I had just located Cam and Iz when I heard Cam state in a whispered tone, “They took him to Roswell. I saw a sign for the town.”

Isabel's response was a stern, "Then we'll be going to Roswell."

I nodded and stepped closer, wrapping my arms around Cameron as I spoke quietly, "We'll rescue him and have him home with us soon."[/i]
A List of All My Fics

BrokenAngel
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BrokenAngel »

OC: Hope this works, lemme know if you want me to change anything. :)

~Serena~

I stare up at the ceiling, lying on my back, the musical pounding of indie rock, flooding into my ears. Today was just one of those days. You know, one of those days where nothing seemed to make sense. One of those days where you didn't have the energy to fit yourself into a set box. Or to try and figure the world out. One of those days when you lay around listening to rock music, to try and wash everyone else out, feeling just a little sorry for yourself. It's been almsot thre years since they've died, but I still have these days.

My whole body jerks upright as Isabel reaches out to me and I throw the headphones off my ears, trying to make sense out of everything. I don't think I'll ever get used to her doing that, although when she needed me, I was glad she could. Very glad. It sometimes made me panicky though, depending on how panicked she seemed. And this time, she seemed very upset. I rose to my feet and ran down the stairs, grabbing the car keys as I passed by them on my way out of the house, as if in a daze. Yelling something over my shoulder, I don't remember, but they seemed to already know. And the only thing I knew was that I had to get to there.

The car took a few tries before turning over and my ears were assualted with rock music again, that pulling me out of myself and making me aware of my surroundings as I reached out to turn it down. But I was still worried, but worry I could handle.

I pulled the car out of the driveway and began the thirty minute drive to the place Isabel was. And the car ride seemed to pass quickly, the music increasing with my agitation. Maybe I was selfish, I probably was, but the thought flowing through my mind was that I couldn't lose anyone else.

As I pulled up in front of the cabin, taking in my surroundings, I couldn't help but smirk at how ironic the contrast of the calm of the water to my rock music was. And then I saw them standign around togehter. I saw their faces and I turned the car off, killing the music. The silence now seeming nothing but eerie to me. The calm of the lake was no longer calming.

I got out of the car, slamming the door to try and shatter the perfectness that seemed to surround the picturesque scene, before wlaking voer to the others, hearing the end of their conversation. Words which left me confused.

"Roswell?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, looking around at the group, seeming calm on the outside, but knowing this could only be bad on the inside as the selfish, irrational thought took over.

I couldn't lose anybody else.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I didn't get a PM, but from the description, I'm gonna assume this is more like the books and Michael's captivity is gonna be better than what Max experience in the White room. :wink: Sorry I'm so slow in posting.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Michael*

Ugggh. My head is exploding. Or maybe it already exploded. I can't quite tell. I'm dizzy and I feel horrible. There's a loud noise all around. What the hell did they do to me? Last thing I remember is finding Cam and Isabel. I hope they're okay...

I squeeze my eyes open, just a crack and there's light stabbing through them. I'm being carried outside and it's so bright I can't open my eyes the whole way. The noise is coming from an airplane behind me. In front a truck and a sign. "Roswell?"

With a sigh, my head falls back and I shut my eyes again. I pass out of the sun and into a hotter closed place. The truck. A soft moan escapes me and I slide my eyes open a bit, once again. Yes, the truck. And several men with big guns. If it didn't hurt so much, if I weren't so dizzy, maybe I could do something about that. But not now...

I can't move my hands, they're cuffed. I can't move much of anything, I'm so dizzy. I wiggle my fingers and notice my ring is gone. That's not good. I'm remembering now, how they grabbed me. I tried to push them away. When I couldn't, I tried pushing the ring off as I fell unconscious, to warn Isabel and Cam. But if they try to follow my here, they're going to be in danger. I wish I could warn them.

"Doctor," I hear someone say, and a man comes close, opening a small case. I try to watch him as he pushes at my sleeve, but it's hard to focus. There's a pinch and then everything fades away...
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

OOC: well you told me to use my imagination Storm, and this is where it brought me ;) hehe. Hope you like it and will think it's suitable. Tell me if you want me to change anything

~Liz~

She is just so sweet… I smile softly as I watch Jo bouncing the little girl on her lap. I never thought that she would become a mother so young…in fact, along with me, I couldn’t think of anyone less likely, but I know that she’s perfectly happy with her decision. She’s not finishing school with the rest of us, and she’s not going out to parties, but in all the time I’ve spent around her, both during her pregnancy, and since she had Rachel, I’ve never felt one hint of regret from her.

In fact, I have felt more joy, and contentment from her since she got pregnant, than I ever felt before… I think it has something to do with never having known her parents… Being brought up in a foster home where, although the lady was nice enough, she wasn’t her mother… I guess when she found out, and Tyler said he was going to stick by her, she realised this was a chance to have the family she really wanted…

Sometimes I can’t help feeling a little jealous of what they have… Tyler and Jo are so close… Closer than I can ever let anyone get to me… The rules say not to tell anyone unless you’re sure you can trust them to keep the secret, but then when can you be that certain…? Answer – never…

The only way I am ever going to be able to have an open relationship with someone – and that’s the only type of relationship I want – is if they are magical too… A witch or something like that…

Jessie has it really easy…sure she worries out us getting hurt and such, but at least she doesn’t have to worry about it messing up her relationship with her boyfriend, or wondering what powers she’s going to have to deal with if she ever has children…

I sigh. I know that I’m making it sound like I hate my life, and that’s not completely true. I wouldn’t give up being a witch for anything. As much as it may complicate things, it’s part of who I am, and giving it up, even if it was an option, just wouldn’t be something I would even entertain the thought of…

“Hey Liz…you ok…?”

I look up suddenly, realising that I’ve spaced and smile back at Jo. “Yeah, I’m fine…I’m just thinking how much this little girl has grown since the last time I saw her… She’s really gorgeous you know Jo…”

“Sure, she’s perfect…”

I hadn’t noticed Tyler come into the room, but he’s just coming to sit next to Jo, slipping his arm around her and reaching over to squeeze his daughter’s hand.

I smile and watch the two of them a moment, but suddenly I get an overwhelming sense of first fear, and then pain, coming through in my head. I know it’s not coming from Jo or Tyler – they’re way too happy for that… And the baby, well sensing the baby’s emotions is about the most relaxing thing I can imagine…they’re just so peaceful… I start to go over in my head, working out who it could have been. Usually it could have been anyone, but the strength of this…it has to be someone I know well…

Swallowing, I try to hide any sign that there might be anything wrong from Jo and stand up. “I…uh…I’m going to go to the bathroom…be right back…” I tell them quickly, hurrying out of the room and along the corridor.

Once inside the room, I lock the door and murmur a few words to ensure no one will overhear the call I’m about to make. I pull my phone out from my pocket, flipping it open and pressing one of the numbers I have on autodial.

It’s ringing on the other side, now all I have to do is wait for it to be picked up…

“Hello…?”

“Mom…?”

“Liz, I wasn’t expecting to hear from you today…I thought you were over at Jo’s house…”

I nod. “Yeah…I am… But I just got a ‘feeling’…”

“Feeling…?” She knows exactly what I mean, and from the tone of her voice she wants details.

“Yeah…fear, and pain…” I shake my head. “These weren’t passer-by’s thoughts though mom…they were strong… The sort I get from someone close…Serena, Isabel…Cameran even…” I can my worry beginning to mount.

“Don’t be silly honey, if something had happened to any one of them we’d know… You’re probably just thinking it’s stronger than it really is…”

I sigh. My mom has this way of assuming that I’m not as good at controlling, and dealing, with my powers as I am… I think it’s her way of trying to make me stay her little girl forever… She wants me to still need her help – and I do, but not this way… I shake my head. “No mom, I’m not over-reacting…something’s wrong!” I insist.

Although I can’t see her, I can imagine her nodding in response to this as she slowly agrees that she’ll give the others a call and find out what’s happening. “Ok…thanks mom…”

Practically as soon as I press to end the call, even before I go to head out of the room and back to my friends – after flushing the toilet of course, it never does to be sloppy – I find the phone ringing in my hand again and I look down to check the caller ID.

Isabel… Given the emotions I just felt, even before I pick up I know that something is wrong, but the emotions I get coming from the other end just confirm it. Fear, worry, guilt even… Something major has happened…

It takes me less than a minute for her to tell me what’s happened, and when she’s finished, I’m almost wishing that I still didn’t know… Michael’s a good friend, I can’t bear to think of him being hurt… I guess in some ways he’s kinda like family… I shake my head, knowing that there are far more important things to think about right now. Turning my attention back to Isabel, she quickly fills me in on the rest, including where we’re meeting, and I respond by telling her I’ll be there shortly.

Ending the call, I slip it back into my pocket, finish up in the bathroom and head back to Jo and Tyler.

“Hey, we almost thought you’d got lost…” Tyler jokes.

I shake my head, struggling to crack a smile. “Look guys, I’m really sorry… I know we had a whole afternoon planned and everything, and I want nothing more than to go through with it, but I just got a call from Isabel… I couldn’t completely understand what she was saying, but she’s really upset and she’s begging me to come over…” I trail off awkwardly, playing on the fact I know that Tyler and Jo are both fully aware how close I am to my cousins.

Jo shakes her head. “Oh no, if there’s something wrong, of course you have to go see her…” She transfers Rachel into Tyler’s arms and then stands up to hug me. “Give her my best, I hope it’s not anything too serious…”

I nod as I hug her back. “Sure…” This is the bit I really hate, lying to really good friends. “I’m sorry Jo, I know we’ve had this planned for ages…”

She looks at me. “Liz, how long have we been friends…? I know how important your family is to you…we’ll arrange an afternoon together another time, now you go and see to Isabel…”

I nod gratefully and wish them both a good day. Jo sees me to the door and I hurry off down the street.

Unfortunately, given that I was supposed to be spending the afternoon with them, I didn’t bring my car… It’s not exactly the best place to find a parking spot around here… Nor do I think I really have enough time to walk home and pick it up form the emotions I’ve been sensing… I come to a decision quickly, stepping into an alleyway when I’m out of sight of the house. Usually I’m pretty reluctant to use teleporting, but in this case, I think the urgency warrants it…

I look round quickly, checking that there’s no one around to see, then, backing further into the alley, I stand and close my eyes, picturing the location I’m due to meet the others at. Deep breaths, concentrate… There’s something that feels like a brief gust of wind and I open my eyes. It worked…
My fics:

Dreams and Reality
Reality Revealed
Family Connections
When Love and Loss Collide
When Friendship and Love Combine - New!
If Only...
The Important Thing
Home for Christmas
I Knew Him Before (PB fic)
Love Always...
The First Time Around - New!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Valenti~

The Doctor met us at the truck and was fully prepared with sedatives for my captive. I was going to have plenty to study now. As we made our way through the desert, I watched for any sign of movement from the creature. My gun aimed straight at him, I knew that he could die just like any human because I'd been around when one of his people had been killed several years ago.

"Doctor." I greeted simply as the man neared in his white lab coat and I watched him check out his patient. "What do you think?"

"Simple. He's going to be very interesting to study. I can't wait to open him up." The doctor replied and I laughed. Doctor Cang was rather sick at times, some of the things I'd seen had turned my stomach but he was good at what he did and it was because of him that I'd found something to weaken the boy.

OOC: by the way, aliens........ you can feel a power surge of some sort.... or even maybe feel the fear Michael has for the welfare of his friends... it's all up to you...... or if you want you can have them all basically be in the dark when the Donovan's and Serena arrive in Roswell...... I leave that you all of you to decide.
A List of All My Fics

BrokenAngel
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BrokenAngel »

~Trevor~

Today started the same as any other day. It was a day, like the day before it, and the day before that. The others and I were working the UFO Center. And I was still looking for answers.

Answers to questios that ahd burned in my mind sicne my brother had left our planet, and to which I'd only recently found a way to go after my answers.

One of the stones of Midnight. It opened a wormhole. A wormhole that amde it possible for me to travel from my home planet of Antar to Earth, to Roswell to be more exact, where his ship had crashed.

Coming here had only proved to be more frustrating however becuase the answers always eluded me. What happened to my brother? Was he still alive? Why had the ship crashed at all? Could it ahve been sabotaged? However despite my lack of answers, I ahd to believe I was closer becuase I was on Earth and he was on Earth. And if I was patient enough, diligent enough, I would find him. I beleived that. There's now ay he could've left. Or at elast I hope not.

But also with each passing day I get more and more unsure of myself, that maybe I would never find him. maybe I would enver find Michael. And that tore at me, more than I'd like to admit. I couldn't not find him. That was an option. So I spent a lot of time convincing myself that I was closer, closer to what I needed to know. And hopefully far enough away to keep the Collective at bay.

But today became an extraordinary day in the blink of an eye. I was organizing thigns in the office when I felt it. A connection to someone, a close connection. And I wasn't sure why I was feeling it. I felt fear and pain rush through my body, chilling me to the bone. And just as quickly it was gone.

I sank into the chair behind the desk, weak from what I just felt, the pain, the fear, even the anger. I could feel residuals of it still coursing through my veins. I took a steadying breath.

Who was that? Where were they? And why had I felt it?