Cordyfan's Fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

cordyfan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Cordyfan's Fics

Post by cordyfan »

WIP

Power, Money & The Death

Summary: Jeffrey Parker-Harding was the Gouvernor of Pennsylvania and is the new elected president. For the puplic he acts as a loving father and husband but only his family knew his true face. Tess is the only one who really rebels against her father and the with her death all the lies of President Parker-Harding comes puplic.

Rating: NC-17 for violence, sex & language

Couples: M/L, K/T, Mi/T, M/M & A/I
cordyfan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by cordyfan »

Coming soon fics:

Travellin' Soldier

Summary: USA 1967/1968. Michael Guerin a young man from Roswell had volunteered for the US Marines only to escape his drunken father. Some hours before he leaves to a military camp in California, he met the young waitress Maria. He and Maria went to the same school and both love each other secretly. They gave each other a promise before Michael left. While Michael fought in Vietnam, Maria lost herself in the protest movement in the USA.

Rating: R-NC-17
Couples: M/M, CC & UC

Love, Betrayal & Hate

Summary: Max, Isabel & Tess are siblings. Their parents are very rich. One day Max began to date with the Nerd of the Roswell High School. Isabel & Tess don't like that because Liz' family is poor. After Max slept with Liz, they achieved that Liz broke up with Max. Liz swear that one day she'll take revenge on the three Evans siblings. Years later all changed. Can Max get a second chance for the love of his life despite Liz' rage?

Rating: NC-17
Couples: M/L, M/M & UC

Love against all odds

Summary: Maria, Liz & Tess are the daugherts of a Duke in Spain at the 17th century. They are engaged with the three brothers and kings of Malta, Alexander, Maximilian & Zan. At the journey from Spain to the Mediterranean island Malta the two ships were attacked by Berberpirates. Only the ship with Liz can escape. Maria and Tess became slaves and were brought to the small emirate Antar. There they attracted the attention of the Dey and his best friend the vizier.

Couples: M/M, M/L, K/T and maybe A/I

Fight for the throne

Summary: Zan is the rightfully prince of Antar, but his father send him, his two sisters, Villandra and Ava and his best friend, Rath, to earth. So they could escape the assault from the biggest rival of the royal family and could one day take his rightfull place as king of Antar.

Rating: PG-13-NC-17
Couples: M/L, M/M, A/I & K/T

The birthday present

Summary: Antar's king Zan get from his sister a special gift for his 21 birthday. First part of my little Sci-Fi trilogy.
Couples: M/L, M/M, A/I, Max/Tess

The Guardian's (Sequell to The birthday present)

Summary: Antar directly after the first assault of the renegade Guardian's. Zan is still king but now Liz is his wife and queen of Antar. The great war between the renegade Guardian's and the younger races has just started. Second part of my little Sci-Fi trilogy.
Couples: M/L, M/M, A/I & K/T

The dawn of the new generation (Sequell to The Guardian's)

Summary: The years has passed and the universe is at the edge of complete destruction. The Renegade's and the Guardian's fought their own war and all younger races face the end. There is only one hope. The completion of an old mystical prophecy. Third and last part of my little Sci-Fi trilogy.
Couples: M/L, M/M, A/I, K/T, Zandros/Jenny, Jessy/Jared

Superstar

Summary: Max Evans is a multi million Dollar actor but he has a "little" public relations problem. Because of his constantly one night stands ans his cool-headed behaviour he got a bad press. Now his friend and manager Michael Guerin got a rich idea. He organised a competition where the fans of Max Evans can win a date with the superstar. Max is very pissed from the idea and try everything to escape from the date thing.
Rating: PG-13-NC-17
Couples: M/L, M/M, K/T, A/I & UC