Dreamer Introduction Thread

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

ADreamerDestiny
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ADreamerDestiny »

nunki wrote:I think the same about most of S3.I like some episodes like CDB,4AAB and Graduation because they were more like the previous seasons, but I never watch the rest of the season, because it doesn´t feel like Roswell...the characters were so different especially in the beginning of S3 and the storyline lacked.
:lol: Oh, goodie. Then, i'm not alone.

Yeah, i agree. There were a couple of episodes that i liked but the overall season plot/theme was a waste. Liz was my favorite female character so i was pleased that she finally got some story that involved her like in Ch-ch-changes. I enjoyed that episode very much. And i thought Panacea and Chant Down Babylon were okay too! The Graduation plot, i felt came across rushed/thrown in there last minute. So, i had a hard time enjoying it. But i was at least relieved that M/L got married. Although, i did feel a bit cheated there too b/c we got to see Isabel's engagement; wedding; reception; honeymoon in full! It seemed alot to me like they tried to replace M/L as the main couple in season 3 with Jesse/Isabel.

:wink: Anyways, i'm from FF myself. Your screenname looks familiar from there so nice to run into you on this forum too!
~*HEATHER*~

DREAMER (Max & Liz) ~ My #1 Shipperdom
Generally support The other CC couples (M/M; A/I)
nunki
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by nunki »

ADreamerDestiny wrote: Yeah, i agree. There were a couple of episodes that i liked but the overall season plot/theme was a waste. Liz was my favorite female character so i was pleased that she finally got some story that involved her like in Ch-ch-changes. I enjoyed that episode very much. And i thought Panacea and Chant Down Babylon were okay too! The Graduation plot, i felt came across rushed/thrown in there last minute. So, i had a hard time enjoying it. But i was at least relieved that M/L got married. Although, i did feel a bit cheated there too b/c we got to see Isabel's engagement; wedding; reception; honeymoon in full! It seemed alot to me like they tried to replace M/L as the main couple in season 3 with Jesse/Isabel.

:wink: Anyways, i'm from FF myself. Your screenname looks familiar from there so nice to run into you on this forum too!
These were the episodes I liked too.Yeah,Graduation really seemed rushed.They should have made the two hour finale.But it had some great scenes like the proposal or the glimpses of their wedding.But I know what you mean...I also wanted to see the whole wedding and them celebrating afterwards.Did they still use I shall believe as their wedding song?And they also withheld the cementing scene from us.
That´s right and we didn´t even know Jesse...I mean,Max and Liz were the main characters from the beginning and the reason why a lot of people loved this show.They shouldn´t even have thought about replacing them.

Yeah?Same here.What´s your nickname on FF?Or is it the same?
Djinn
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning

Post by Djinn »

(refresh)

Name: Matt

Interests: Roswell (duh), Smallville, Angel, Buffy, Firefly, Charmed.....eh, to many to count really.

Favorite Dreamer Episode: Oh, all of them, yep, total Roswell junkie; three seasons just wasn't enough. :(

Anything else: A little bit freaked out.....am I the only guy here?
Even if it ain't so, it still feels like it.....*disturbed*....
<center>

</center>
rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

Wooohoooo! One I haven't done yet :D

Name: Marie (but I do really prefer it if you call me Rie... so no calling me Mary, Maria...)

Interests: Roswell (of course) but my other many loves are The new adventures of superman (You gotta love some Lois and Clark!!) and also Dr Who (I'm never going to get over the Dr losing Rose)

Favorite Dreamer Episode: I loved every single dreamer epi... but my favs are Blind date and EOTW

Anything else: I'm bored... I really am. I should be writing, *sighs*, but I've been awake since 5.50 this morning... so my brain is dying.
whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is still the same: it's you.
Crazy4Max91
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Crazy4Max91 »

Name: Summer

Interests: Roswell[of course], myspace, singing and fasion design

Fav Dreamer Episodes: Destiny, and Sexual Healing

Anything else: I obviously love Roswell!! haha
Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

Name: Fiona (or Fee don't mind really)
Interests: Roswell, Supernatural, Little Britain, Dr Who, listening to music and drooling over Jensen Ackles, Jason Behr, Nigel Harman and Dr Who (what? I think he's cute!)
Fave Dreamer ep: i love them all like children but if you insist Pilot, Sexual Healing, Blind Date, Destiny, EOTW and Graduation
Anything else: i'd love if they had a Roswell reunion like 10 years on or something that would be SO cool.x
tinie38
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by tinie38 »

Name:Kristina or Kris
Interests:Roswell of course :), music,and art
Fave Dreamer ep:Pilot, sexual healing,blind date, ETOW, and graduation
Anything else: nope
I'll always be a dreamer but every once in awhile I'll be awakened.
Beautiful banner thanks to FrenchDreamer!
Lulù
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lulù »

Hi everyone!

I'm wondering why I haven't done this yet :?

Name: Lulù ... well, isn't it obvious? :)

Interests: Roswell, art (especially Van Gogh's paintings), cats

Fav Dreamer Episodes: Teotw for the touching plot, Sexual healing for the hottest dreamer moments

Anything else: I love Max and Liz to distraction
WIP

Second Life

Banner credit: Nutella
Image Romantic Strawberry Sexual Dreamer Image
Isabelle!
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Isabelle! »

Quess I never really introduced myself. So here goes.

Name: Isabelle
Interests: Sailing, books, traveling, a lot of things, really. :)
Fav Dreamer eps: I love anything where Max and Liz interact. But s1 eps are my fav.
Jared
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jared »

Name: Jared.
Interests: Roswell and Writing ;].
Fav Dreamer Episodes: Sexual Healing, Heat Wave, Blind Date and Pilot.
Anything else: hmmm lol.....