If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Oh great. Now Serena's here, too. I suppress a sigh, trying to act like it doesn't matter, but I don't want things to be any harder for Liz when she has to come forfill her bet. I'm sure she wasn't expecting a crowd any more than I was.

"Hiya, Serena," I say, getting up from my seat so she can slide in the booth first and I'll still be on the edge for whenever Liz comes by. Only after she's sitting down, do I realize that means she's now sitting opposite of Kyle. They're two of the four real aliens I know about here in Roswell and I can't tell either of them about the other. What a conundrum.

"How are you doing?" I ask, just for something to say.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~* Maria *~

Scowling over the fact that more people are coming in, I stalk to where Liz is and sit doen on the stool with a sigh.

"It seems like Michael's having more fun with this that I am!" I tell her. "And it was supposed to be the other way around." I suddenly turn to look at her and then Max. "Speaking of which...your part is up soon. Will you do it now, with Tess and Serena around or later?"

I wiggle my eyeborws at her and grin. "How would be better..."
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I smile slightly,

"I think I may just do it now" I say knowing that Tess would be annoyed and thinking that it would be more fun if I did it now.

So leaving Maria I decide to walk over to Max and smile feeling slightly nervous I look at them both, even though I know that Max will say yes.

"Hey guys, can I talk- I mean can I take your order please?"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Max*

I feel a smile creeping across my face as I see Liz and hear her beautiful voice. I struggle to control it and keep my face neutral but I can't seem to do anything about the sparkle in my eyes.

"Um, our order, right." I say, picking up one of the menus that Michael had left with us. I barely look at it because I keep turning back to Liz. "I guess I'll have an alien blast."
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~Liz~

I smile.

"Great" I feel Michael's eyes on me and Maria's aswell. Why is this being difficult?

I know that Max would say yes he already techincally did even though Michael and Maria both don't know that.

"Max?"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I Look up at Liz when she says my name and I can't help but smile. Not because I know what she's going to ask, but because I just enjoy looking at her so much. I've always felt she was a truly amazing person. Now I realize that I didn't even know HALF of how amazing she really is.

Of course, Kyle and Serena are aliens, too, but that's not what I'm thinking about. I'm just thinking about LIZ. Gawd, she risked so much to save me. She's got to be the bravest person I know.

"Yes, Liz?" I ask, waiting.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I gulp woundering if this would really be counted as asking someone out on a date.

"Do you uh- want to go out on Saturday Night?" I say rather quickly still nervous about the whole thing even though Max will say yes.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

That's the way she's asking? It doesn't matter to me. She could have done it Tarzan style - 'You. Me. Date?' - and I'd still have agreed. Maria has suddenly needed to deliver coffee refills to the next table while Michael is clearing the one on the other side. Real subtle, but I pretend not to notice.

"Sure," I say. "I'd love to." I'm about to ask what she wants to do, but I stop myself. I don't want to make it worse.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I inwardly groan as Maria takes an order in MY section on the other side of me and Michael desides to clear my plates-

Wait a moment that means I won't have to clear them. hm....

"Sure," Max says, "I'd love to." I stand there knowing that even though I already asked him I'm still nervous.

"So would you like to go to the movies?" I ask elaberating the date question, and then noticing that Maria has somehow managed to stop ordering in mid song aswell.

Classy Maria.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Sounds great," I say, giving Liz a big. smile. "I'll be here at six, if that's okay."

"Sure," she nods, a small smile on her face. She starts to step away from the table without even asking what Kyle, Serena or Tess want to order.

"Wait, Liz," I say and she stops. "The bunch of us are going bowling on Friday night. Would you like to come along? If you're not working, I mean," I ask, hopefully. I'm sure Serena is shooting glares at my back, since this was supposed to be another 'Get Max and Tess together' night, but I really don't care. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see that Kyle is gaping too, but I don't pay any attention. All I want to do is see what she'll say.