Supernautral

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Re: Supernautral

Post by Earth2Mama »

NotYourChick wrote: John - I think I'm so used to to him as how he is older.
I'd take him in either form. Man, those actors are hot!
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

I'm curious if what Famine said is true, you'd think Dean would have no problem saying yes to Michael. And I didn't hear Dean saying it wasn't.
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

Man, did I want to give Dean a hug at the end of this last episode. :cry: And the way he just kept saying, "Sammy, no! Sammy, no!"...and his "I could use some help please,"... :cry:

Other thoughts:
Mischa Collins does deadpan really well. :lol: I loved that moment when Dean was on the phone with him and as soon as Dean turned around, Cas was in the room, standing right in front of him. That he was still talking into the phone as he said, "I'm going to hang up now," was priceless. :lol: And his hamburger obsession?

Since that was the most receptive, accommodating coroner the boys have ever had, I was bummed when he died. (Is it strange I get attached to characters I know I'll never see again? :lol: )

I was glad that Sam's hunger ended up being for demon blood, because it was almost as though the story just dropped off originally, when he said he no longer craved it at the beginning of the season. (Not that I didn't believe him. I did. But I thought that story line died a little too easy for me.) It gave his character an interesting dimension I think it's been lacking lately. And that the episode had to end with him in demon blood rehab (AKA: Bobby's Demon Cellar) was a nice element.

Famine was nice and creepy. Good casting choice.

I think the fact that Dean didn't desire anything speaks to the fact that he's at this place where inside himself, he feels that he doesn't have the choice. He wants to believe it, and to everyone else he says he does, but maybe the larger part of him feels that it's inevitable: that no matter what he does, what he tries, it's just not going to go his way this time. Can you blame him? Most things, most big things, don't go his way. He couldn't stop his dad from dying, he couldn't stop the hellhounds from coming after him and dragging him back to hell. He couldn't stop his parents from having him, he couldn't stop the apocalypse from starting. He couldn't kill the Yellow Eyed Demon.

Cupid was a nice diversion. I really thought it was him until I figured out it was Famine and thought...Ah, okay...the Second Horseman. Got it. makes me wonder what they're going to do with the Third Horseman, how they'll represent him.

"And what's with the hugging?"
"That's their handshake."
"I don't like it."
"No one likes it."
:lol:

And no more episodes until the end of March?!?!?!?!?!?

Dude...what the hell, Eric Kripke?!?!?!? What the hell?????
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

I was so bummed when cupid didn't come back. He was awesome. Although why no one asked him to put on some clothes was beyond me.
Cocogurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cocogurl »

I don't know if any of you have heard, but Supernatural has been renewed for another season!! YAY!!! :D
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

Cocogurl wrote:I don't know if any of you have heard, but Supernatural has been renewed for another season!! YAY!!! :D
Happy dance!

Happy dance!

Happy dance!
Alli
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

With what they are doing now. I can't even think of what they are going to do for the next season.
- Amanda
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

NotYourChick wrote:With what they are doing now. I can't even think of what they are going to do for the next season.
I wonder if the next season will have something to do with saving Cas or helping him, making him the central part of the storyline. That's my thought, anyway.
Alli
Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Supernatural

Post by Stefuh »

Cocogurl wrote:I don't know if any of you have heard, but Supernatural has been renewed for another season!! YAY!!! :D
OH MY GOD. Thank you for the awesome news! :D
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

Not to throw a damper in the good feelings about next year or anything, but I'm pretty sure Bobby's dying this season. :(

On his Twitter (which I just happened to come across, since I have no Twitter account, nor do I follow anyone or anything like that), he said something like, "Just filmed my last scene for Supernatural" followed by another that said, "Finally get to cut my hair for the first time in 5 years".

I think Bobby's gone, and that bums me out. :( Who else is going to pretend to be their supervisor at the FBI when small town sheriffs ask for verification? Who else is going to call them idiots over the phone on a regular basis?

I'm gonna miss their sorta Uncle, pseudo Daddy.
Alli