Supernautral

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Supernautral

Post by Earth2Mama »

Is anyone else addicted to this show?

I hear it's the last season though, any truth to that?

Also, I hear congrats are in order for the two leads. Seems as they are both taking trips to the alter soon.

Jared and Jensen are Engaged
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Supernautral

Post by NotYourChick »

I hope its not their last season. I just started to really get into it.

I heard about Jared last night. I shall say nothing on it. :lol:
- Amanda
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

Amanda - Just found out about the engagements this morning, from IMDB.com of all places. :roll: Didn't even know that Jensen was seeing that chick from One Tree Hill either (I believe she plays Rachel). :cry:

Oh well, another good catch bites the dust :lol:

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

I can't get over that Jared is getting married so fast.

I sorta knew about Jensen. Only because they were always together.
- Amanda
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Oh yeah totally addicted to Supernatural although I think this is on the wrong board. But yeah I can't wait til it comes back on, I'm like going crazy without it. But then again who couldn't like it, I mean the eye candy alone.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

valentinebaby wrote:Oh yeah totally addicted to Supernatural although I think this is on the wrong board. But yeah I can't wait til it comes back on, I'm like going crazy without it. But then again who couldn't like it, I mean the eye candy alone.
I live for the eye candy that is Sam and Dean. I even like it when Dear Ol' Dad was on (probably a reaction to the fact that he was playing Denny on Grey's).

Oh, is it on the wrong board? :oops: My bad.

valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Earth2Mama wrote:
valentinebaby wrote:Oh yeah totally addicted to Supernatural although I think this is on the wrong board. But yeah I can't wait til it comes back on, I'm like going crazy without it. But then again who couldn't like it, I mean the eye candy alone.
I live for the eye candy that is Sam and Dean. I even like it when Dear Ol' Dad was on (probably a reaction to the fact that he was playing Denny on Grey's).

Oh, is it on the wrong board? :oops: My bad.
He's a little too old for me, but he's not bad looking for his age at all. My favorite character right now though is Cas. He's just an awesome actor, he's so serious in one episode and the next you're laughing your ass off because of something he said or did. And he's not bad on the eyes either.

Oh btw did anyone else cry when Joe and Ellen died?
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

OMG ... I LOVE CAS! I have to say my favorite epi so far this season what the starter - when Dean found out that Cas was killed. LOVED IT!

I cried like a baby when Jo and Ellen died, cuz it was for nothing! They didn't even get to kill Lucifer - not that I thought they would, but hey ... I could dream! :roll: :lol:

OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

I'm sure most people know how I feel about Jensen, so I'll just leave that one alone. :lol:

I've watched it since the first episode. This show has some truly wonderful moments, but I think it gets overlooked because it's a) on the CW and b) it's basically a horror movie every week. There are people who just can't look past that and to the quality of the show.

In one of my favorite moments, Sam has to shoot a werewolf he's basically fallen for. Dean offers to do it for him, but Sam declines, and moves off camera to kill her.The camera stays on Dean's face and there's a pause while we wait for the sound of the gun. You know it's coming and Dean knows it's coming, but the moment it happens, the look on Dean's face is just...

Really, I have so many favorite moments from this show, that it would be illogical to try to list them all here.

But I will say that one of my recent favorite moments happened when Cas, standing with a cell phone on the side of the road, talking to Dean, says, "This isn't funny, Dean! The voice says I'm almost out of minutes!" :lol:

Awesome. :mrgreen:
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

OrangeSky wrote:I'm sure most people know how I feel about Jensen, so I'll just leave that one alone. :lol:

I've watched it since the first episode. This show has some truly wonderful moments, but I think it gets overlooked because it's a) on the CW and b) it's basically a horror movie every week. There are people who just can't look past that and to the quality of the show.

Awesome. :mrgreen:
Yeah, I didn't start watching it early last summer, when my best friend picked it up on a whim because it was on sale and she kind of wanted to see it. We watched the first one pretty quickly, went out the day we finished the first one to pick up the second one, and unfortunately had to wait a few weeks for the third. After we got done with the third I was like no, no, I'm not waiting til next freaking year to watch season four it's not happening. I don't have cable, or satellite, if I want to watch tv I normally just put on a movie, or box set. Luckily I know of like every free tv show site out there on the internet.

But you're right part of the reason I didn't start watching it earlier is because of the fact that it is horror, horror movies these days have gotten really horrible and most don't have an actual plot, and that's what I was worried about with Supernatural. However the story is just amazing.

And while I do have to agree with you that the Cas, cellphone thing was funny, the brothel was the best Cas moment ever.