July Rhapsody (M/L ADULT) [COMPLETE]

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

July Rhapsody (M/L ADULT) [COMPLETE]

Post by pijeechinadoll »

FANFIC COVER BY ME ^^

TITLE: July rhapsody aka waiting for love.
AUTHOR: Ping (Pijeechinadoll)
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Liz Parker or Max Evans. They are from Roswell. I do not own Isabel or Alex either or a matter of fact anyone one else who is stated in my story. The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement is intended I do not profit from them, they belong to their owners. ^^
ANY OTHER CHARACTER NOT KNOWN TO ROSWELL BUT WHO IS WRITTEN IN THIS STORY IS A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION> ALL MINE ^^
Pairings/Couples/Category: Max/Liz AU (LOL who else)
Rating: ADULT
SUMMARY: Max is due to propose to Tess but a chance encounter with a certain dark haired female sends his world into a tailspin. What happens? And who will Max choose?

Author's Note: A LOT OF LOVE SCENES thats all im saying :D

~~~

Max was really annoyed. Today was meant to be a good day today but he could work because he couldn’t concentrate. “Tess pissing you off huh?”

Max swung his chair round to see his best friend and colleague grinning at him. He frowned at Michael. “It’s not even her any more. Its mom and Isabel as well they’re both moaning at me to propose as well!”

“Let me guess Tess has been ramming it down their throats and has brainwashed them as well. She’s an alien who’s abducted them! Man Max didn’t I tell you she’s evil! You can’t marry her!”

Michael was now laughing his head off at his own joke, which of course Max didn’t see the funny side of. It wasn’t a laughing matter. It was strange to think of course that he been in a relationship with Tess for nearly 3 years. It had started of with them knowing mutual friends. She was blonde and petite with big perky breast. And of course she may look blonde and sometimes she acted like a bimbo however this wasn’t the case because the majority of the time she used the brain that she was given. She was a prosecutor in fact. And what Tess wanted Tess got! But this time Max wasn’t sure if he wanted to give into Tess’s demands. If anything Maria Deluca who was Michael’s girlfriend hated Tess, She thought she was too conniving and bitchy; all too manipulative for Maria’s liking. It was Maria who was constantly telling Max he could do better.

“What’s up Maxwell? Talk to Uncle Mickey about your problems.”

“Have you ever thought that my love life was destined to be more than Tess? I mean honestly what do think of Tess as a wife?”

“Honestly Maxwell! You know me well enough to know that well it comes to your love life I never say anything. Heck Maria says enough for both of us!”

It was an ongoing joke that Maria and Michael acted like a married couple even though they weren’t married. Maria tended to wear the trousers in the relationship and she always had her say. They were in love but their relationship was fiery to say the least. Max thought back to when they were younger. Maria was the kid at school in Boston. Max, Michael and Isabel who were all age 8 were playing ball; Maria had been watching with curiosity. They hadn’t asked her to join in because it had always just been the three of them. But Maria being the boisterous child that she was hadn’t cared. She wanted them to be her friends and she was going to make them. HAHA as Max remembered little hurricane Deluca run towards Michael and stole the ball. This of course made little Michael angry and he gave chase. Max and Isabel laughed at their antics but Michael being Michael had caught up with her and took back his ball. But not without pulling at one of Maria’s pig-tails, Max and Isabel looked on shocked because Maria looked like she was about to cry; which in turn turned Michael into a pile of nerves. He looked around at Max and Isabel with a look of panic… but thank god Maria didn’t cry (Michael was off the hook) instead she said sorry.

Sorry for what I hear you thinking. No not sorry for taking the ball. Oh no she was apologising in advance for what she was about to do. She swung her fist at a shocked Michael and punched him squarely on the nose. “Ow you punched me!” cried the little Michael.

“Yeah and you pulled my hair!”

“Yeah but I only tugged it a little!”

“IT still hurt!” Didn’t your mama tell you never to pick on girls?” Maria retorted whilst sticking her touch out.

Little Michael stared at her thunder-struck, lost for words. He held his nose as he rubbed it. Thank god it wasn't bleeding but it was still very sore. But Michael saw the light; the errors of his ways because he began to feel very bad. “Look ok I’m sorry! Sorry! Hey… do… you wanna join us?”

Maria nodded a big yes and grinned at Max and Isabel who both smiled at their new friend. She then squealed as she took again with the ball with Michael giving chase with Isabel joining in. Maria from then became integrated in the group, she was the girly girl that Isabel needed and a good friend to shy Max cause she kept the girls away during high school. Tess was the only one who didn't care what Deluca said and in the end Max gave in. Anyway back to the story.

"But what Michael? I hear a but."

"She's bit o and p!"

"Which means what exactly?" frown Max trying to figure what Michael was muttering about.

"You know obsessive and possessive! I don't know why you're still with her plus there's the fact she stresses you. Answer me this one question do u really love her enough to marry her?"

Max had thought long and hard about Tess; and to tell you and to tell you the truth Max had always thought he would fall long and hard for a girl who would be his soul mate. Someone who was kind, sweet, giving, funny, intelligent; basically everything Tess wasn't. His dream girl had a natural air and beauty about her. They would have that immediate connection. Love, attraction, seduction that didn’t fade… Long-lasting; Max could imagine being in love with her, marry her having kids. Having a healthy love life; Just the thought of himself dreaming of unbuttoning her skirt send his brain into overdrive. Of course she was a figure of his imagination and reality was he was stuck with Tess.

Maybe he hadn’t look in the right places, but after years of searching Max had given up hope. Tess happened to be there the right place right time. "Do you think I should settle for Tess?"

"What?! Of course not. Me I personally think Tess is good for one thing and one thing only."

Max looked at Michael and knew immediately what he was talking about.

"Maxwell I personally always pictured you with a brown hair girl!"

"Yeah well I've yet to meet her!" muttered Max to himself more than anything.

After a couple of minutes silence Michael spoke up. "Tess is so spoilt sometimes no all of the time. She takes and takes and Max you let her. No wonder you're stressed at work as well at home!"

"Hmmm..." muttered Max in frustration.

"Hey Max I know!" smiled Michael. "I've got a brilliant idea!"

Michael had a big grin and Max knew he shouldn’t ask or get involved, because whenever Michael had a half cocked idea Max always ended up in trouble.

Max found a piece shoved under his nose. "Here read it!"

Max read it with curiosity and laughed when he got to the end of the leaflet. "Are you serious?!"

"Look they're legit. They've just opened; Maria took me there two weeks ago. They have a hot spa, sauna, massage and lots of other things you could try. It’s owned by two females who know what they're doing."

Max re-read the flyer. 'The Tavern' 'The place to get away to... Relax peace and calm. Detox the mind as well as the body.'

"So are you up for it?"

Michael didn’t get an answer. "Yo Max?"

Oh what the hell what was the worse could happen.

TBC? would u like more? i'm currently writing this as i post ^^
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:18 pm, edited 44 times in total.
♥LUv roSWEll♥lOvE MaX eVAns♥LoVe Liz PaRKeR♥luV bEiNg a DrEamR♥LuV FANFICS♥
xoxoxox
To see a World in a Grain of Sand,And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand, And Eternity in an hour
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

JULY RHAPSODY part 1

Post by pijeechinadoll »

LOL i bet you're just as eager to read what happens just finish typing this. So enjoy.

Thanks so far for the feedback. LOL sorry Guys Tess plays an important role in this story i cant get rid of her yet. and Liz parker. Is she going to make a appearance yet?? dunno! ^^ you'll just have to read.

ON WITH THE STORY ^^ :lol:

~X~

Chapter 1

Max looked up at the sign ‘The Tavern’ the place was situated downtown where it was busy. (The park was across the road from it) People were currently leaving work; going home. He watched with trepidation only a hand full of people walk through the door.

“Maxwell are you coming or not? I could use a massage. My back’s killing! You know they have a swimming pool and tennis court as well.” Michael grinned.

“I wanna use the sauna again as well.”

“Yeah… let do it!” Max replied trying to be a little bit more enthusiastic.

“It will be cool Maxwell!” Michael grinned pulling Max into a man hug. He then pulled him though the door.

The queue was quite long. So they had to wait their turn. Max looked round in excited bubbled in his stomach. The place inside looked really good actually Quite sophisticated. There was a small seating area with magazine lying on the table. At the far end there was a small café. From the outside the place looked small but actually it looked big enough to get lost in. The Tavern even had their own security guard; who didn’t look like he was carrying a guy but looked like he could do some damage without one. Which kinda made him laugh at the though. “Michael why do they need him???”

Michael looked to who max was referring to.

“Hey Kyle!” Michael yelled.

The bloke grinned and walked over. “Michael… Guerin right?? I told you that you wouldn’t be able to keep away. You loved it didn’t you. You going to join more permanently this time? Brought more business along for us as well. That should please Serena.”

Michael grinned in response.

“Yep I couldn’t stay away! This is Maxwell Evans. My best buddy in the whole world.” Michael grinned, grabbing Max into a man hug.

Max elbowed him away. Michael was in a very huggy mood today, it was very weird.

“Nice to meet you Maxwell! I’m Kyle Valenti”

“Maxwell here wanted to know what you do here.”

Maxwell pulled a face at Michael for putting him and Kyle on the spot.

“LOL” grinned Kyle with a smile.

“I work here during the day as the pysio and fitness instructor. But in the evening when the girls are gone I’m the door man. A lot of people come here in the evening to work out and chill. As long as you have a pass I let you through the door. Sally finishes in a 6 o’clock on the desk that’s when she stops signing people up. If people want to come in the evening and they don’t have a pass they have to join the next day. I don’t do computers!”

“Is Serena about? I bet she’s loving the business.”

Serena was one of the managers of the place she happened to have a degree in business. She was also Kyle’s fiancée.

“Yeah she loves it.”

“Kyle!” a guy called to him coming out of a room. “You’re wanted!”

“Well I’m wanted the Mrs’ calls! Nice to meet you Maxwell!”

“It’s Max. Nice to meet you to!”

Kyle walked away. Max was able to breath easy he hated being put on the spot. Michael was grinning at him.

“You know I can kill you sometimes!”

“I know but you love me any way!”

“No I love Isabel and Maria. You!? You’re just a pain in the ass!”

Michael just grinned whilst shrugging his shoulders

“Well then I do my job well then! I’m getting a permanent pass. You getting one as well?”

Max didn’t answer he picked up the tavern’s brochure and a leaflet with prices and looked through it. It was finally their turn. When they got to their turn the receptionist asked for some I.D. and took it down on the computer.

“Serena asked me to ask you if you would like a permanent pass for everything. She’s given you a special discount!”

Michael elbowed Max to the side with a smile.

“Yep I want one. Maxwell wants one as well.”

“I take it I don’t have a choice!”

“Nope! Get with the program Maxwell. This is going to be fun!”

So they signed up filling the application forms and got their passes. And was told about special offers and the best facilities.

“Well I’m off to the sauna Maxwell. See you later!”

And so Maxwell was left to his own devices.

He walked whilst re-reading the brochure and walk straight into a woman knocking her clipboard and books to the floor. She immediately when to the floor to pick them up.

“Shit sorry!” said Max bending down to try and help. Max looked up at her and was stunned. She was beautiful. He was lost for words.

“Its okay!” she smiled and stood up and walked away, but then she did the craziest thing she said. (Or maybe she was being polite ^^)

“Welcome to The Tavern!”

TBc? are u hooked yet?

:cry: And now im off to write the next chapter. :mrgreen:
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

JULY RHAPSODY part2

Post by pijeechinadoll »

LOL part 2 ^^ ENJOY

begonia9508: the woman?? liz or serena? Now that would be telling
Natalie36: can't wait to tess to lose out? YEAH im waiting for that moment as well :lol:
keepsmiling7: sorry Tess is going to be so important? YEP so am i

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Chapter 2

Max sat down. He was shocked to say the least. Who was she? He looked around to see that she was gone. He frowned maybe it was a passing stranger, nothing was going to happen. He had Tess anyway. He couldn’t help be feel a little bit distressed at the thought. He pulled back hi shoulder; damn his shoulders were tense. He tried to ease the ache in his neck.

Maybe he should go and get a back massage. He looked at the floor plan and made his way to the massage rooms. A Girl pointed to the third room and told him to get undress to his boxers and wrap the towel around his waist and put his valuables in the locker. He went into the room and did as he was told; he stripped and hung his clothes on the rail and wrapped the towel around his waist. He looked around the room that was actually quite big; it was an earth green colour the majority of the furniture was white. There was a desk in one corner and sofa in another. A water cooler next to it. There was a shelf with books on it, another stand nearby with a CD player on it. There were a number of candles potted around. He lifted one to his nose and breathed in the scent; he immediately recognised it as vanilla. He put it down. He looked around more. There was a clipboard on the desk, a coffee cup and biscuits. The coffee cup still looked hot. The girl knocked on the door to check he was undressed. There were two gurney style beds. One was in the centre bigger than the other one, with towels on the end. The other was at the far end, which looked more comfortable with a thicker mattress. More for sleeping on, it had a thin throw over it and some pillows.

“Hop onto the centre bed and Serena will be with you in a second!”

Minutes later though Max had been lying face down on the bed waiting for Serena to turn up, his eyes closed getting tired to the music and candles that the girl had put on. He vaguely heard the door opening but he didn’t move. He felt the air shift slightly.

“Hi I’m Beth; Serena couldn’t make it! I’ll be your massage therapist for this session! I’m going to start on your shoulders and work my down up. Tell me if anything feel uncomfortable.”

She started off by kneeling his shoulders with her hands. Max melted at her touch. He could tell by her touch that hands were small and feminine and that she had small nails but she had quite a strong grip.

“Sorry I’m going to have to climb and sit on your lower back!”

“Uh hum… yeah ok!”

She climbed up and made her self comfortable.

“I’m not too heavy am I?” She questioned. Max could here a frown forming in her voice.

She was quite light actually.

“Nope you’re just fine”

She started to work a bit more into his upper muscles. Max moaned.

“Damn that feels good!”

She continued to work in silent but after awhile she spoke up again.

“Um what’s your name?”

“Max. Max Evans.”

She smiled. “It’s nice to meet you Max.”

TBC?? would u like more? :lol:
lol i know its short but im typing as im posting. nearly finished chapter 3
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

JULY RHAPSODY M/L chapter 3

Post by pijeechinadoll »

Chapter 3

“Maxwell wake up!”

“Huh?!” Max shook the sleep out of his eyes. Max sat up to look up at Michael grinning at him.

“She’s good isn’t she? Liz she’s got amazing hands!”

“Huh?! How long have I been asleep?”

“Oh about three hours it nearly 9pm!” Michael was grinning even more.

“What?!” Max looked at the clock on the wall yeah it was nearly 9pm. “Fuck! I was meant to meet Tess at 8pm!”

Michael laughed.

“Don’t worry I told her you couldn’t make it. I said we were in a very long meeting that was going over. Over and over! So you didn’t answer my question. She’s good isn’t she?”

“Yeah she was really good...” He moved his shoulders freely all his aches gone.

“Wait you said Liz!”

“Yeah Liz.” Michael looked at him strangely.

“She told me her name was Beth!”

Michael laughed.

“Yeah she tells new customers that. Her name is Elizabeth Parker. I was introduced to her a Liz. Her friends call her Liz.”

Elizabeth Parker the name rolled through his thoughts. He felt a tingling in his heart. Which was impossible cause wasn’t he with Tess.

“Anyway get dressed. We’re going for some drinks!”

“We are?!”

“Yep. You get to meet Serena and Liz. I’ll wait for you in reception”

Michael left the room. Max stumbled over himself trying to put his trousers on. Excitement bubbled inside him. There was something inside him that told him he couldn’t wait to see what Liz Parker looked liked. Would she be look as good as her touch? He yanked the clothes on and sped out the room to the reception area.

“Just a little bit eager Maxwell!” grinned Kyle who was leaning against the wall.

Max stared at the pysio-fitness instructor/security guard. Michael was sitting down on the couch grinning like a Cheshire cat.
There was a woman leaning next to Kyle. She stepped out of Kyle’s hold and stepped forward. She leant closer and messed with his tie.

“That’s better!”

She then stepped back. “I’m Serena by the way. Nice to meet you by the way!”

Kyle laughed pulling Serena back into his arms “That’s my girl.”

Serena was gorgeous. She was tall, had long red curly hair, stunning green eyes and a gorgeous figure. Max blush reached his ears.

“Aww Serena you made him blush!” laughed Kyle.

Michael laughed.

“Where Liz?” asked Kyle.

“I’m here! Kyle Valenti are you talking about me?”

Everyone turned round to see Miss Liz Parker standing with her hands on her hips with a smile.

Max was giddy inside she was the woman that he had bumped into earlier but never got her name. Damn she was also the woman who gave him the massage. Fuck! Her hands were amazing. She was stunning. She had a cute smile. She was quite small and petite. She had long dark chocolate hair that was begging for him to run his hands into; brown soulful eyes that he could drown in. She was what he was looking for all this time. She had a red halter top that clung to breasts and her tiny waist, a short black skirt; her feet had black kitten heels on. Sexy legs. He couldn’t stop staring.

“Maxwell stop staring!” grumbled Michael with a laugh.

Liz blushed under everyone’s gaze but more so Max’s. She chewed her lip being the nervous and shy person she was. He was so handsome. She thought back to when he had bumped into her, she couldn’t help but look back at him. She was memorised by him, shame she hadn’t caught his name. But then when she saw him lying on the massage bed in her room she couldn’t help but let a moan escape her mouth. She didn’t get to see the front of his body but she saw enough of his back to see that he was well built. Smooth muscles covered the top of his body. Not overly over done, just perfect in fact. And his legs and thighs looked powerful. And when she had to climb on top of him she nearly melted, warm heat radiated from his body.

“Maxwell pick your jaw off the floor!”

“Maxwell!”

Liz couldn’t help but giggle. She stepped forward and offered her hand for him to shake. She used her other hand to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear. “Hi I’m Liz.”

“Not Beth.” Max grinned.

Liz laughed.

“Yes Beth. Yes Liz. Yes to Elizabeth as well!”

“Ok let’s go children! Chop Chop! I need a Cosmopolitan.” yelled Serena

Everyone got up and proceeded to the door. Liz hung back. Max stepped up to her.

“Are u coming?”

Max held out his hand. Liz gulped down the air that was lodged in her throat; she stepped forward to take his hand…

TBC! ^^ :lol:
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

JULY RHAPSODY M/L ADULT chapter 4

Post by pijeechinadoll »

Chapter 4

4hours:14minutes:43seconds ^^ later…

Max was kissing Liz senseless in his kitchen.

After having going to the pub/bar with the others and Maria turning up; Max had downed a couple of shots with Michael. Everyone was very tipsy. Everyone was walking home. Max offered to give Liz a lift home after he sobered up as she lived the furthest. And Max lived the closest and had the least to drink. Max brought her up to his apartment and offered her a drink. They stood leaning against the kitchen worktop cupboards, whilst drinking coffee. They got talking and talking about anything and everything. They found out that they had so much in common. Liz was talking about her brother and family when Max pulled her into arms and kissed her. He apologised after taking a breather but then said he couldn’t help it and kissed her again.

Liz couldn’t help but respond to Max’s onslaught of kisses. She melted to a puddle. She kept moaning his name. Max was grinning with happiness. He wanted Liz, he needed her.

Max lifted her up and sat on the counter. He reached underneath her top to caress her smooth skin as he ran his kisses under her chin to her collarbone. “I want you Liz so much… tell me you feel the same…”

Liz nodded. Max pushed Liz’s skirt a little higher above her knee so he could get a bit closer. He couldn’t help but run his hand down her thigh a stepped closer pulling Liz flush against his body against his hard anatomy. He was so aroused. “God you’re so sexy. I want you.”

“Max…”

“Tell me you want me too! I want to make love to you…”

“Max…”

Liz couldn’t believe how wanton she was being, she was so aroused by this man that she only had met only just a few hours ago. She had never felt like this before; the chemistry was so instantaneous. She was on fire. A fire in her body that didn’t want to be put out. Liz ran her fingers though his hair as she allowed Max to caress and kiss her.

“Let me have you Liz!” Max whisper in her ear.

“Let me make love to you. I need to have you! Say yes Liz. Please I won’t ask again.”

Liz couldn’t help but agree to Max’s pleading. He swung her up into his arms and let her into his bedroom…

TBC.... :lol: wonder what's going to happen
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

JULY RHAPSODY M/L ADULT chapter 5

Post by pijeechinadoll »

Chapter 5

Max turned on the dimmer lights of his bedroom that gave the room a healthy glow. Light enough to see but dark enough to be secluded. He eased Liz from his arms and deposited her down on to the floor. But she was still flush against his body. He walked her backwards towards his edge of his bed, where he lifted Liz’s hair out the way to undo her halter top. He pulled at the strings to undo the top. The top came away at the reveal a purple lacy strapless bra. He grabbed the edge of the bottom of the halter top below and pulled it over her head.

Liz blushed under Max’s gaze. He reached out to cup her perky breast that was encased in the fabric. He brought his lips down to the edge and kissed her skin, he reached behind Liz’s back to undo the clasp. Max couldn’t help but be excited that this brown haired angel was going to his.

“No Max…”

Max looked up. Liz blushed deeper.

“The… clasp… its at the front…”

Liz reached to undo it, but Max swatted her hand away.

“No let me!”

Liz chewed her lip as Max looked at her with a hunger of a man that was ready to do battle. But he also looked at her like a boy who had a pick of lots of sweeties in a shop. She was so aroused. Max flicked the bra open and dropped it on the floor.

“DAMN! You’re so hot” Max cried with excitement, he felt so hard. He brought his lips to her breast and kissed them. He sucked them over his tongue making the nipples feel even tighter.

“Max!”

Max continued to pleasure Liz’s breasts as he stripped of his tie and shirt. He kicked of his shoes and yanked of his socks. Liz ran her hand over his chiselled body. He was a god. Liz reached for his belt and undid and pulled down the zip of his trousers.

Max helped her push them down his legs.

“Boxers Max…” cried Liz.

He was still wearing them she wanted them off so she could see him. She could tell by the tent size that was in front that he was big. He was hard and aroused. Liz pressed her legs together to ease the ache between her legs.

“In a minute! You first!”

He kneeled down in front of her body and undid the zip to the back of her skirt and pulled the skirt slowly down her body. It pooled to the bottom of the floor. Max made his way back up to her hips. He was speechless, matching lacy purple pants. He brought his hand to her thighs.

“Shall I touch you?”

Liz nodded her breathing getting faster.

“Are you wet Liz Parker! Shall I look?”

“Max…”

“I think we should test the waters so to speak!”

Liz had her legs forced together but Max eased them slightly apart. He pushed his fingers underneath the fabric between her legs. He ran his fingers forward and backward.

“Liz Parker damn you’re wet and hot. Look how you coated my fingers with your wetness! You’re so aroused aren’t you! You want to come don’t you Lizzie! But not yet… in a minute you can… when I’ve pulled those knickers down your legs and I’ve place my hot mouth over those lower lips!”

Liz nearly came then and there with those words.

“Max Evan that’s…”

Liz didn’t get to finish that sentence cause Max had yanked the lace down her legs and brought his tongue to her clitoris. Max wrapped his hands over her bum and pushed her tighter into his tongue. He pushed his tongue in and out; pushing her bum forwards and backwards into his face; mimic the art of making love. Mimicking what he planned later on with his hot hard anatomy.

Liz came apart in his arms, her legs felt wobbly. Max caught her before she fell.

“What were you going to say before?”

“…evil!” Liz murmured gasping for breath.

“Ready for the round two? I am!” Max said as he stood up and deposited Liz on the bed.

Liz gasped as Max stripped off his Boxers.

TBC?? who wants more? :lol: :lol: or shall i stop here? :twisted:
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

JULY RHAPSODY M/L ADULT chapter 6

Post by pijeechinadoll »

Chapter 6

“Max” Liz cried as she panted as she scooted up the bed towards the headboard. “I don’t… please… no more…”

Max was stunning without a shred of clothes on; he was massive as well. He was so aroused, but she was so spend she didn’t think she could go another round. Max grinned at her with what could only be classed as a boyish pout. “Don’t you want me anymore?”

Liz gulped and shook her head. Max pulled her legs downwards with a yank towards him and flushed her body underneath her. “I’m so Hard Lizzie, Don’t you want to help me out!”

Liz shook her head. He pressed his arousal against her lower lips. “Lemme come inside of you!”

Liz shook her head with a no. Max looked into Liz’s eyes. She looked so nervous and flushed out. “Liz don’t you want this?”

Max went to get up. Liz reached for his arm. Max looked back at her; she looked like a deer caught in a headlight.

“Max! I’m a virgin!”

“What how is that possible?” Max murmured as he cupped her face in his palm he rolled over and sat her up in his lap. Her Legs going around his waist.

“Someone as beautiful as you…”

“I never found I wanted it with anyone until you came along! It wasn’t important to me… well it was… I was going to wait… you know to my wedding night… but…”

“Shit! Liz I’m sorry! We don’t have to do this.”

“Really?”

“Of course! Sweetie if you not ready I’m not going to force you.” Max was thinking of those three words that he wanted say out loud but didn’t as he didn’t want to scare Liz any more than she was.

They sat there in silence, Max just held her tight. She felt so calm and safe in his arms she felt she could stay there forever. But as seconds and minutes went on, Liz could feel Max’s arousal pushing upwards against her opening; throbbing to let itself into Liz. It wasn’t going down; if anything it was getting bigger.

Liz tested it as she rubbed herself against it. It slipped a little inside her. She was still wet from her last orgasm. Max groaned.

“Liz don’t… please… don’t do that!”

Liz bit her lip and moved her hips down and a bit closer to Max’s. Max slipped inside her further.

“Liz are u trying to drive me crazy?”

Liz reached underneath Max and cupped his bum in her small hands and pushed him upwards. Max groaned as he slipped in halfway, his arousal expanded slightly to be being inside of Liz’s vaginal tunnel.

“Liz do you realise what you’re doing?”

“…making love! Making love Max… Make love to me Max!”

Max groaned and pushed upwards further; inch by inch. He then hit her barrier.

“This is gonna sting!”

He pushed forward breaking Liz’s hymen with a groan. Liz cried and recoiled slightly at the pain and the weight inside her but Max held her still in his arms.

“Shush sweetheart. Keep still the pain will disappear in a minute” Max kissed her tears away.

A few minutes later the pain had subsided. Liz blushed as she looked down to see Max buried fully inside her.

“Can I move now Liz?”

“Umm… yeah!”

“You okay Liz?”

“…Yeah”

“Liz?”

“Uh huh? Mmm… what?”

“You’re going to enjoy this okay!”

Liz didn’t reply but moaned as Max slid out of her nearly to the point that he slipped out of her, before slamming back into her. She felt so full! Liz was so aroused now her whole body was awake. Max kept pushing in and out. Liz moved her hips slightly.

“Yes baby that was it. Keep doing that.”

“Max!!! You’re so big!”

“I know. It’s cause of you!”

Max kept moving in and out whilst Liz lifted her hips up and down. Max cupped her butt and slammed in slowly this time. He brought his mouth to suck on her breasts.

“Oh that was different!” murmured Liz.

“Beautiful Liz!”

Max then changed tempo he started moving disturbingly slower. Liz tried to clamp his arousal into her to hold him a bit longer.

“Yes sweetheart! FUCK! That feels good!”

“Max more!”

“What?”

“Faster!” cried Liz.

Max grinned.

“I’ll show you faster!”

Max rolled over with himself inside of her. So she was pinned underneath him and he was above her on top. He wrapped her legs tighter around his thighs. And slipped out before plunging back in, the thrusts were becoming faster and shorter. “Fuck I’m going to come inside of you!”

Plunge after plunge. Thrust after thrust. Liz could feel her ache exploding. “Come on Liz!”

He pressed his fingers between them and rubbed her lower lips as he slammed into her more and more.

“Come my darling!”

And she did. Liz cried out as Max slammed into her a couple more times before emptying himself into her. Her wetness coated the throw that was over the duvet as would his semen, but there was enough inside her womb to be coated with his sperm. Max collapsed limply on top of Liz.

HE was still throbbing inside her after coming so hard. Max leaned in to kiss Liz.

“That was amazing Liz!”

Liz didn’t reply she just murmured; he glanced to see his sweetheart begin to fall asleep. She snuggled closer into his shoulder.

A few minutes later Max shut his eyes, but his eyes widen in amazement because he heard something that he wasn’t expecting to hear tonight but he did.

“Love you Max…” as Liz whispered asleep.

TBC????? more please? :mrgreen:
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

JULY RHAPSODY M/L ADULT chapter 7+8

Post by pijeechinadoll »

The next chapter is dedicated 'begonia9508-EVE' to because her feedback was so funny it had me falling out of chair in laughter ^^
I went to my mother for two days: Max was testing the sauna and then - BAM - he is "testing" Liz!!!!
:lol: :lol: and all of it in 4 parts! :shock: And it was hot I must admit!...... :shock: :D :wink: :mrgreen:
hehe ^^ but ive chapter 7+8 together. cause they're short
ENJOY ^^

Chapter 7

Max woke up a couple of hours later. He looked at the digital clock that was sitting on his bedside cabinet; it was 3:00am in the morning.

After Liz had fallen asleep he had rolled her over to throw the duvet over their bodies. Even though the air was warm he didn’t want Liz catching a cold. Liz had shivered slightly as the duvet enveloped her body; she had inched in further to Max’s body to get warmer, well as close as their bodies could get. He thanked god that they had made love on the throw instead of the mattress and duvet because that would have meant him having to wake sleeping beauty up and getting her to wait as he changed the sheets. But of course waking her up would have seemed like a good plan because it would have meant making love to her again, but she was so tired. He assumed that she would be very sore as well. So he rolled her around in her sleep and yanked and dumped the wet throw onto the floor; and rolled her over again to get the duvet over her.

Max grinned down as he looked at the evidence left on the throw, yeah it was dry now but the blatant red stain proved to him that he had taken Liz’s virginity.

He was amazed that he was her first and that no other idiot had gotten to her first. He thought back to his first time which ended up a drunk quick fumble in his friend’s back yard at a party. Oh how he wished he had waited. How he wished his first had been this amazing woman. But that was wishful thinking; that was the past. Now he was looking for the future. The now. The here and now. He wanted this; he wanted to wake up each morning next to Liz Parker. Of course there was Tess to deal with first. How was he going to explain this to Liz?

He looked down to see Liz still asleep in his arms. She was so amazing; Max just ached just thinking and her. It wasn’t just the physical ache (the arousal); it was the ache in his heart. How was it possible that he could fall so hard for this dark haired angel? He didn’t know he didn’t care all he knew was that he never wanted to let her go. He wanted to forever hold her and watch her sleep. He knew it was too early in the morning. Heck it 3:15am. He held her tight and watched her sleep. She was so expressive even in her sleep. He watched as she breathed in and out. Her eyelid closed to the world, but her eye lashes were long and striking. Her hair fanned out on the pillow. He brought a kiss to her forehead and continued to watch. 10 minutes later he was asleep.

Chapter 8

Liz woke up first; this time. She looked around to see herself tucked under the duvet with Max’s arm wrapped firmly around her waist. He was still asleep. She chewed her lip with feelings of embarrassment and shame she couldn’t believe she had let Max make love to her. She couldn’t believe she begged him to. She initiated the continuation of the sex; Max had stopped and allowed her to stop. But something inside her snapped she couldn’t have walked away last night even if she wanted to. She pushed his fringe away from he forehead, he was so gorgeous. Divine.

She took a quick glance around the masculine room; the sunlight was streaming through the window. She wondered where the bathroom was, her whole body ached especially her legs, they felt like she had run a very long marathon. She was a little sore in between as well. She wanted a bath to soak in; hell she’d even make do with a shower. She so wished with a smile that she was at The Tavern so she could use the hot tub, it really made being the manager she got to use the facilities for free.

Liz wondered in astonishment at how her life came to this point, to her being in bed with Max Evans.

Having a degree in medicine and law, she was a Harvard graduate. She could have become a doctor or lawyer. In fact she was thinking about going back to medicine. Maybe go into a specialist area but she wasn’t sure because for the first time in ages she was happy in the place she loved, with her friends and colleagues. She didn’t want to have to leave that haven of her. She remembered after leaving Harvard she felt so lost in the world. She didn’t know whether she was coming or going. She was meant to be going back to Roswell to live closer to her parents but the thought of that dishearten her. As much as she loved her parents, they were a bit too much. And so she decided to take a year out before looking for a full time job; go find herself, travel around America. But it was then she met Serena Patterson. They immediately clicked and became best friend. Serena told her about her exciting new business adventure and so she followed Serena back to Boston. And 1 year and 3 months exactly of getting everything sorting out from building to interiors, The Tavern was opened. During that time as well Liz and Serena took courses on alternative therapies. They learnt how to do all forms of massages as well. They were both fully qualified and ready to get on with the show. It was also during this time that Kyle Valenti walked backed into Serena’s life begging her to take him back. They had broken up because Kyle refused to grown up and stop hanging out with his useless sexist football mates. Kyle missed her so he moved to Boston to be closer to Serena.

And so the three of them began The Tavern adventure.

Liz loved working there cause of the people, her colleagues were amazing. She had so much fun. But it was the customers that she cherished more. She loved talking to each of them and learning everyone’s stories. It was at The Tavern that Max Evan’s walked into her life and swept her off her feet in only a matter of hours. She still couldn’t get over the fact that she had fallen so hard. She knew in her heart that he was the one. The one she had been waiting for all her life, if he wasn’t she certainly wouldn’t have gave her virginity to him. She stared in wonder of him, she hated admit this to herself but she knew that she had fallen in love with him. In her head she knew that logically that love was such a big word for such a short experience. But that what her heart knew. She Liz Parker had fallen in love… but did Max feel the same as well?

Liz tried to wiggle out of Max’s grip, but he had her locked tight. If anything he snuggled closer. He moaned in protest and began to nuzzle his face into her neck. His breathing in and out caused her to giggle.

“Max Evans what am I to do with you?” she whispered quietly.

She lay there in wonder as minutes ticked by but realised she had to get up sooner or later. She pushed his arms away with a big jerk. He rolled over with a slight thump to the mattress and a little grunt erupted from his mouth.

She giggled even more and waited to see if he would wake. But still he slept on. She was about to climb out of bed when she realised she naked as a baby. She bit her lip with a frown and glanced around. She found one of Max’s shirts and put it on.

Liz went to have a shower to refresh herself and then came out to the kitchen whilst quietly pottering to herself making a cup of coffee. She went back into the bedroom to see if Max was awake. She laughed in amusement yeah he was still asleep, on his front at that. But the duvet was thrown right off; his bum was showing to the whole wide world.

“Cute bottom!” she slapped it lightly leaving a mark.

Still Max hadn’t woken.

She stood at the window staring at the morning shine whilst drinking her coffee.

TBC? tess is in the next chapter if not in presence; in spirit ^^
lol and she'll be causing trouble again ^^
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: JULY RHAPSODY M/L ADULT chapter 7+8 (5.SEPT.08) pg4

Post by pijeechinadoll »

LOL i was going to keep you waiting... ^^ but lol i'm not a meanie.
on with the show... (well story actually) :D

Chapter 9

Max woke up with a smile Liz was still here standing by the window. He watched her for a while drinking her coffee. Damn she was sexy in his shirt.

He climbed out of bed not caring he was butt naked and tip toed over to where she stood and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“You didn’t wake me up?”

Liz shivered under his touched but leant back.

“You were sleeping!”

“I sleep better with you!”

Max kissed the back her neck.

“My bum hurts!”

Liz giggled.

“Why does it hurt?”

“Don’t know …Maybe a little” frowned Max.

“By the way you look sexy in my shirt!”

“I wear it better that’s why!”

“I think it would look better off actually! Damn I’m getting hard again just thinking about it!”

“Wasn’t last night enough?”

“It’ll never be enough.”

Liz didn’t reply to what Max was implying instead opting for the alternative.

“Would you like some coffee?”

“Hmmm can’t I just drink yours?”

Liz giggled turning round shoving her cup into his hand.

“There’s not much left!”

Max pouted but drank it.

“Would you like more Mr Evans?”

Max frowned.

“Mr Evans is my dad. I’m Max Evans!”

“Get to the shower Mr Evans.” Liz giggled not correcting herself.

“I’ll make you another.”

“Fancy joining me I’ll make it your money’s worth! I want you again” Max pleaded, pressing himself against her.

Liz skipped out of Max’s grasp taking her coffee cup off him.

“Nope I’m going to get your coffee!”

Max pouted like a kid walking to the shower muttering that it wasn’t fair. Liz smiled as she stepped into the kitchen. She could hear Max running the shower and singing off key. She laughed with happiness. They definitely needed to talk afterwards. A: about his singing B: about where this relationship was heading.

Ring ring

Liz looked around to see the telephone ringing. She wasn’t sure whether she should answer it. She debated it over in her head when the ringing went to answerphone.

Max Evans how dare u stand me and my father up! I do not like coming second best to your job and Michael. How dare u send him to do your dirty work? Could u not even give me the common courtesy as your girlfriend a phone call yourself, you complete bastard! I’m your Fiancée you shit. You didn’t even let me know in advance. Meeting my bloody arse! Max Evans will you pick up the god damn phone. I want…

Beep.

Liz dropped the cup and stumbled in shock after hearing the message; her brain didn’t even register the whole message. The one word that only registered was fiancée.

She shook her head in shock. She sniffed a cry that hit her tenfold, tears threatened to fall. Max was engaged. Max had a girlfriend. Max had lied. Max had taken her virginity. Max had… Shit she couldn’t deal with this. She had to get out of here. She quietly and quickly methodically got out of Max’s shirt and put her own back on.

Quickly picked up her purse she left Max’s flat and got into a taxi down the ramp.

TBC? awww......... ^^
ps: tess his fiancée... wishful thinking on her part :twisted:
xoxoxox
(william blake)
pijeechinadoll
Obsessed Roswellian

JULY RHAPSODY M/L ADULT chapter 10 + 11

Post by pijeechinadoll »

cause i'm so nice i'm posting again today ^^

two chapters due to chapter10 being short ^^
LOL ENJOY ^^
roswell4life wrote:the sh*t has hit the fan!!! :shock:
LOL ^^ yep :mrgreen:

thanks for the feedback :D xxx
Natalie36
begonia9508
Dziumka
keepsmiling7

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Chapter 10

Max stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and another towel in his hand trying to rub his head dry. Damn the cold water hadn’t even cooled him down. He wanted Liz again. He grinned with happiness they needed to talk. He wanted to talk about what she said last night and about what he wanted to say this morning.

“Liz!”

“Liz where’s my coffee then?”

“Liz?” Max frowned. Why didn’t she answer…

Max stepped into the Kitchen and found the coffee cup lying on the floor. What the hell? He looked around, where was she? It was then he heard the silent beeping of the answerphone. He stepped closer; it was a coincidence wasn’t it. Max could feel his head pounding. This wasn’t happening… he hit the button to listen to the message. Each word slicing into his heart.

Max Evans how dare u stand me and my father up! I do not like coming second best to your job and Michael. How dare u send him to do your dirty work? Could u not even give me the common courtesy as your girlfriend a phone call yourself, you complete bastard! I’m your Fiancée you shit. You didn’t even let me know in advance. Meeting my bloody arse! Max Evans will you pick up the god damn phone. I want…

Max slumped to the floor in defeat Liz had heard the message that was definitely a fact. Another clear fact was that Liz was gone and he didn’t even have a chance to explain. She was gone.

And he didn’t even get the chance to tell her that he loved her.

He Max Evans loved Liz Parker.

And it was too late.

Chapter 11

Max sat staring at the walls of his kitchen. He hadn’t registered that hours had gone by. He hadn’t registered that there was phone calls after phone calls. Messages after messages. Tess called again and again; Michael and Isabel called again as well. Max knocked back the second bottle of vodka. He needed to try and numb the pain. He was way past drunk but he didn’t care. He didn’t care that he didn’t turn up for work. He didn’t care that Isabel and Michael were worried. HE DIDN@T BLOODY CARE AT ALL. All he cared about was Liz Parker and she was gone.

He was so out of it that he didn’t hear the key turning in the door.

Isabel and Maria came speeding in with Michael behind them.

He could make out that they were talking. Michael was trying to lift him up. Isabel was a bit tearful.

‘Michael what happened?’

‘I don’t know he was fine yesterday. He was happy.’

‘So?’ cried Isabel.

‘You remember I was telling you about the girl who was perfect for him. Well they got introduced to one another. They hit it off really well. They were getting on!’

‘So why is my brother looking so broken.’

‘I don’t know!’ cried Michael.

‘What do you mean you don’t know, wasn’t you with them last night?’

‘Yes…’

‘Did she do something to him?’

‘What?! Of course not! I told you the other day Liz is a nice girl. She wouldn’t have done anything!’

‘So explain to me!’

‘Isabel I don’t know!’

Isabel and Michael were still arguing between themselves. Maria was quietly trying to get Max to talk.

“Max talk to my sweetie! Max!”

Max head swam and he tried to focus on his friends and sister. He could he shouting coming from one direction. He blocked it out and swung his head to look at Maria. He cried. Maria tried to hug him. He pulled away. His head hung in remorse he spoke with his words slurred.

“We made love and she gone…

…lurve her Maria.

She said she loved me last night.

I… didn’t getta chance to tell her.

She’s gone…

Luv her!”

Michael kneeled down in front of his friend. “Maxwell what happened?”

“…Tess …happened”

“WHAT? WAS SHE HERE? I’ll kill that little skank!” shouted Maria.

Max knocked back another couple of big mouthful of the drink.

“Jeezs Michael will you take that off him! He’s drunk to his eyes balls” cried Isabel.

Maria wrestled Max for the bottle. Max pouted.

“Hey that’s mine!

…Liz was mine

…lurve her!”

Max was murmuring to himself. He then slumped over.

“MAX! Maxwell! Come on buddy wake up!”

Michael tried to shake him awake. He lifted him up and dragged him into the bathroom and slumped him against the side of the bath.

“Michael what are you doing?” cried Isabel running behind him trying to stop.

“Waking him up!”

Michael turned the shower head on and shoved it into Max’s face.

“OWWW!” cried Max with a slur waking up. “Wattcha do tat for?”

“Maxwell what happened?”

Max shook him head in remorse.

“Lizzie gone…”

Maria came running in. “That Bitch I’m going to kill her. I think I know what happened. I just listened to the answer phone message. Liz must have heard it.”

“What answer phone message?” questioned Isabel as Michael lifted Max into bed.

“…Tess …Bitch!”” Max said butting in.

“Basically that Bitch rang this morning saying something about how Max stood her and father up. And that Michael was doing his dirty work. She even had the nerve to call herself his fiancée! Since when did Max get engaged huh? I don’t remember Max asking for her dirty hand in marriage! The little skank even called Max a bastard!” screeched Maria.

“…too loud…” replied Max.

“And hurricane Deluca has entered the building.” Michael grinned at his girlfriend.

Isabel elbowed him.

“Max chica I want you to go to sleep we’ll try and sort this out.” Maria said.

Max pouted with a sad smile, his eyes a bit tearful.

“…Can’t sleep without…”

“PLEASE TRY!”

“o.k.… but get me my Lizzie…”

Maria looked sadly at Michael and Isabel.

TBC? shall i post any more LOL i have quite a few chapters already written
(how many that would be telling? ^^LOL) :twisted:
Last edited by pijeechinadoll on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
xoxoxox
(william blake)