Shi&Zy’s One Lil’Fic & Inspirational Arts...Update 06/21

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Shi&Zy’s One Lil’Fic & Inspirational Arts...Update 06/21

Post by Shiesty23 »

Title: ROSWELL: Destiny Calling

Authors: Shiesty & Zygote

Rated: (To be safe) MATURE/ADULT

Category: ALL Character Conventional Cannon with a touch of Alterative Universe going Futuristic.
Synopsis:
Significant events leading up to a terrifying night of conflict and betrayal, leaves the gang emotionally scarred and struggling to pick up the pieces of their lives. Out of concern, their parents take drastic steps to help get them back on track, inevitably forcing some of them to face the very real possibility of life away from Roswell and each other…

Meanwhile…in a galaxy far off from our own, the Secret Council of the Quintile Alliance has grown quite tired of waiting for the Antarian Royals to return and help end the terrible galactic war that has been raging for centuries in their part of the Universe. They have sent a squadron of rebels to Earth to retrieve them at all cost…but little do they know Kivar and his most trusted allies will set in motion an untruth that could ultimately crush The Alliance’s hopes of retuning the Royal Four to the Antarian Throne forever…

Howdy folks!

Since we’re venturing for a time into the world of authorship, I thought we create an author’s thread. The funny thing is, it’s only gonna be used for this one little o’fic above and the inspirational arts that I’ll create for it…sorta like a picture book for Readers who have a tuff time “picturing” what Zy and I are describing in the story. Of course we’ll also use it to give folks a shout when we update. In the following post...is the Glossary/Punctuation key for the made up Alien words, lingo and any other things we make up along the way.;)

SHI
Last edited by Shiesty23 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:47 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Shi&Zy’s One Lil’Fic & Inspirational Arts…

Post by Shiesty23 »

Words, names, people, creatures and places will be add once they appear in the story...Please do not take these words or their meanings! I know some of you are thinking..."Who in their right mind would take this nonsense?" :roll: ....I agree but as a request from my Bro/co-writer...he wanted me to post the request... :|

….> GLOSSARY <….
Élan (Eh-lan) Antarian for Nephew.

Ŀapiş: (Lap-is) a record/file or medical journal or scientific journal. The Destiny Book is a Lapis.

Nykus Varrian: (Neye-cuss) a.k.a Nicholas, Kivar’s closest confidant and henchman.

Ŕoven Starship: (ro-vin) is like a sports-sedan of the Antarian spaceships. It’s got speed and power and can give any small Fighter a run for its money.

Yoridiän(s): (Yo-rid-de-ans) are an ancient race of powerfully intelligent aliens who origins are unknown. Creators of the Granilith and Royal Four and Dupes.

Na'tah: (Na-tah) it is Navajo Apache. It means, Chief/War Chief
Last edited by Shiesty23 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

These arts are from the story...If you no read...then ya might be looking at the pics with a questionable frown upon face. :| So read the story...unless ya like questionable frowning or like looking at arts.;-)

The Granilith Transpforms:
The Granilith After Transformation
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Oh, intriguing, I like that the Granolith can... shapeshift.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

xmag wrote:Oh, intriguing, I like that the Granolith can... shapeshift.
Glad you likey Mags... :D

UPDATE 03/30/08

Inspirational Arts that do a little foreshadowing. :wink:

xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Oh, intriguing fanarts! The Maria one is freaky, let me tell you that. The others are less scary, even though the Tess one is strange, it looks like she is a prisoner somewhere?

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

I just found this thread. You guys are writing?! Eeee!

Oh my. Oh my my my. I'll have to run and read...
Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

Update (05/05/08) ROSWELL: Destiny Calling
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =4&t=18529

xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Interesting new arts.

Shiesty23
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Shiesty23 »

UPDATE (06/27/08)for Roswell: Destiny Calling

Sadly I have no art work to share. :cry: Our computer crashed had took with it all the Artwork I've ever done encluding the inspirational ones for this fic. When my art muse and I get over our grief for loosing all that art , we will continue sharing them here with you guys.

SHI