PC Vacation Thread Pruning

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Sorry for the inconveniences this may cause everyone, but rl has caught up to me, and I've got too much going on to keep up with all my rp's.

I'm going to have to drop out of all of them except for Next Gen, Collide, Re-vamped, Worlds of Change, The Choices we Make, and Practical Enchantment. That may not seem like a lot to drop out of, but I've actually been participating in quite a few.

Again, sorry about this, but it needs to be done. Time is not agreeing with me.

But hopefully my characters will go to good homes. :) lol

As for the ones I'm sticking with, I'll try to get posts up in all of them in the next day or so.
Last edited by Fehr'sBear on Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Damn it. I have a flue, so I might not be able to answer quickly (Deeply sorry for all the trouble you've been through because of me). I'll try and answer to all rpg's I'm in ASAP.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

I'm sorry I haven't been around in awhile, School is kicking my butt, I will try and catch up this weekend, If I am holding up any games feel free to recast.

Again sorry guys
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

Hey all,

just dropped by to say that I won't be able to respond to posts until sunday night/ monday. I know there are a few that are waiting on me and I'm really sorry. This is all the time i have though and I want to make the posts good when I make them. sorry for holding anyone up.

:) M
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Going away till tuesday night. If you guys really need to move my characters in any of the roleplays, you have my permission, but please don't if there is no need to. Be back in a few days! For the ones I need to post in, I'll try to get the posts up tomorrow morning, but if I don't, sorry.
POM

Post by POM »

Hey guys...I will be going out of town to visit some reltives, for a couple days. Sorry if this is short notice, but I'll be back posting again on Friday or Saturday.

Thanks.

ERICA aka POM
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I will be trying to get as many posts done as I can before Sat... however, I may not be all caught up by the end of the weekend because I'm going to be moving to KY and I leave Sun... my ride will be here Sat so won't be on after Fri evening..... so I can make certain I'm all packed and ready...

I should be able to start posting again come Mon if all things work right.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Good luck Storm. Can't wait until you are all settled :wink:
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Good luck on the move Storm :D
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

Hi everyone. I have news to drop by. To my source (dreamer393) I must say she will be no long with us. She has too many things going on. So hard for her to do this with a lot of thought, she decided to turn in her pencil and paper.

We will all miss you Jamie. :cry:

~Nadine~