What Real Life's Like Thread 4 (CC TEEN)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"I'm just waiting for Tess to give me an opinion."

"Doesn't look like she's very keen on leaving." I comment as I glance over at Tess who seems obvious to our conversation, with her eyes trained on Kyle and Isabel. Hm, wonder what her and Kyle talked about earlier.

Turning my attention back to Max - who happens to also study Tess - I ask, "You and Tess having plans for tomorrow?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Doesn't look like she's very keen on leaving." Alex says and I have to agree. She seemed completely focused on Kyle and Isabel. Maybe she does want to hang out some more.

"You and Tess having plans for tomorrow?" he asks.

"Not at the moment," I shrug. "I'd like to do see a few sights but I don't think anyone's going to want to be getting up early after being out late again tonight." Last weekend, I'd mentioned going to Disney World but everyone seemed to think it would take too much time to prep for it. I know it's a three hour ride, but I still think we could do it as a day trip. Or if not, packing for one night in a hotel shouldn't be hard.

I talked to Liz about seeing Cape Canaveral, but somehow I don't want to bring that up now. It's silly, but I wish I could see it with just her. She did say she would go. I don't know how we could do that without inviting everyone.

"I hear they have some good golf-courses around but I don't really play well enough to justify the admission fee. Do you have any ideas?"
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Isabel

"I didn't mean to make things weird between Whitman and you ... just thought you should know and ... well ... yeah ... I'm sorry."

I frown in confusion over Kyle's words of apology. I had expected him to hit on me again and had been prepared to deflect his ardour quickly. I didn't know what to say to this.

"Apology accepted." I finally replied after a few moments of uncomfortable silence. I could tell Kyle was squirming and I couldn't help but get a little enjoyment out of it. "I guess that I'm sorry for ditching you at the restaurant. I think that evening could have been handled better by us both."

Glancing over Kyle's shoulder at the group, I am surprised to find most of their eyes trained on us. I give Alex a small reassuring smile knowing that he was probably worried about what was being said since the last time Kyle and I talked it ended with me not able to talk to Alex. My eyes wonder a bit and I am surprised to see Tess also staring at us. Hmmmm maybe glaring was a better word. I wonder what Kyle or I have done to set her off.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Kyle

Isabel just looks at me for some moments and I begin to worry that she'll kick me in the stones too.

"Apology accepted." Good!

"I guess that I'm sorry for ditching you at the restaurant. I think that evening could have been handled better by us both."

She guesses she's sorry? Oh well, we both said sorry, so the thing's over. Finally.

"Awesome ... so ... just to be clear ... no bad blood left, right?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Isabel"

Awesome ... so ... just to be clear ... no bad blood left, right?" Kyle asked me grabbing my attention from the group.

I can tell that he really wants to clear the air between us. Should I let him off the hook or let him squirm for a bit longer with thinking I am still angry at him? I could probably keep it up until the end of the show just to add a touch of drama, but then again I don't want everyone, who watches, to think that I am a complete bitch.

"Okay, Kyle. We will just forget that it ever happened and start over." I give him a reassuring smile and then add, "Just as friends, of course."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Kyle

"Okay, Kyle. We will just forget that it ever happened and start over."

"Great." I say, glad that this problem is finally solved. One thing less to worry about.

"Just as friends, of course."

"Of course! You don't have to worry about that one." I tell her, my eyes automatically flickering over to Tess who's watching us and quickly looking away. Ha! I knew it ... she wants me!

"Okay eh ... we better head back to the others then, I guess."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Isabel

"Okay eh ... we better head back to the others then, I guess."

I nod in agreement before reaching out to stop him when an idea hits me. Alex and I are going to try to keep our relationship under the radar for now...maybe I should spend more time with Kyle to divert everyones suspicions?

"How about I buy you a drink to show you that there are no hard feelings?" I give him my most beguiling smile and motion toward the bar, "Then maybe we can find a place in this mad house so that we can talk and get to know each other better as friends."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Kyle

"How about I buy you a drink to show you that there are no hard feelings?"
"Then maybe we can find a place in this mad house so that we can talk and get to know each other better as friends."

Isabel smiles at me and I look back towards Tess. Damn, I'd really like to head back to her but ... I can't Isabel turn down now. God, I just hope she isn't suddenly interested in me and is actually hitting on me now!

"Uh, sure ... why not. A beer would be nice." A free drink is a free drink. "And I think over there someone is about to leave. Why don't you get the drinks and I save the seats?"

I head to the table and immediately sit down, earning me some dirty looks from a few girls. I glance over to the rest of our group and give them a small wave.

ALEX

I curiously watch as Isabel holds Kyle back and they then part ways - Kyle heading to one of the tables and Isabel to the bar. That girl surely can drink!

Kyle waves over to us and I wonder if he's mocking me or not. He's with my girl after all ... okay, so he doesn't know but still.

"Looks like we've been ditched." I comment to Max, still staring over at Kyle confused.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Isabel

As Kyle goes on to the table, I head over to the bar and yell out Kyle's order. I still have a full glass of my own drink so I only grab his beer before heading over to join him.

I can feel Alex's eyes on me as I move and I have to force myself not to look in his direction. I have never felt this attuned to another person before and it was freaking me out a bit that I knew what he was feeling.

Taking a deep breath I slid into the booth a plastured a smile upon my lips, "So Kyle...What are your reasons for doing this show?"
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Kyle

I wait patiently for Isabel to return with my drink, only slightly annoyed by the guy with the camera who's standing next to the table.

"So Kyle...What are your reasons for doing this show?"

"The usual, I guess." I reply with a shrug and then drown half of the beer - it's hot in here after all. "I knew this would be a once in a lifetime thing with lots of fun and partying involved - there was no way I'd not participate in this! Besides, I've never been in Florida before so I get to see new places, learn new stuff, etc."

I glance over to where the others are, Max and Alex are talking to each other while Tess and Liz appear to be both brooding about something. At least Tess is still here.

Turning my attention back to the blonde sitting next to me, I feel it's only polite to ask her the same question. "And ... why are you here? Trying to find you some surfer dude to bring back home?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics