Alienation (FF,ADULT, CC & UC)**Recasting**

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

OOC: I hope this works

Never thought I'd get any higher
Never thought you'd fuck with my brain
Never thought all this could expire
Never thought you'd go break the chain

Zan

"Guess we're here," Micah says and I look around before I hear something odd. It almost sounds like something is flying through the air at a really fast pace. “Do you hear..” I start but never get to finish because something hits Micah’s car and it explodes sending us all flying in different directions.

When I come too people are screaming and panicking as I clutch my head where there is a large gash in it, the blood flowing down freely into my eyes. There is someone lying next to me and I recognize Micah’s body. At first I panic until I realize he’s breathing. “Micah.” I say trying to shake him awake but someone grab’s me and picks me up off the ground and the sudden movement almost me sick. I hope I don’t have a concussion.

“Nicolas said to kidnap this one and any of Max’s other children. We can kill the rest.” A voice says and it takes a few moments to register what they are saying before someone is dragging me away. I try and struggle but I am too distorted so I start screaming Micah’s name instead.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Michael~

I feel it before it comes. It’s as if they have fallen from the sky. My first thought is to back the car out and drive away from here but then I hear it. The faint screaming of Micah’s name. I exit my car. I try and listen to for the screaming again. Where’s my boy? I search the area.

I see skins trying to get into Max’s car. I raise my hand blowing some of them into dust but they have already broken the glass. Three of them begin to pull Dominique out and again I raise my hand to blow the skin to pieces but realize they are now patting them selves as if they are on fire. They then begin to roll on the ground to put the invisible fire out. I look at Dom, for a brief moment I had forgotten she was Ava’s daughter, instead I had seen Tess standing there. I had forgotten how powerful Tess and Ava and now Dominique are or had been.

I run towards Max asking, “Maxwell what’s going on? Have you seen Micah?”
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Before I have even a chance to assimilate what Jesse is telling me or to ask any questions, it happens. Something flying at us, an explosion, people screaming. I drop the phone without even bothering to close it.

Skins are trying to get into my car. Natalie and Nathaniel! "Stay down!" I yell at the kids, trying to figure out where the Skins are all coming from. Zan and the baby! Ava, keep her safe!

The glass breaks and the Skins are reaching in. I ready a shield and suddenly, one of them bursts apart and others are reacting as if they're aflame. I recognise Michael's handiwork in a moment. I make my shield, pushing the flaming Skins away from the car as I force my way out of the door.

“Maxwell what’s going on? Have you seen Micah?” Michael says, suddenly at my side.

"Zan! He was with Zan. We have to --" And then I see it. Three skins dragging Zan away from the smoldering remnants of Micah's beloved car. "No!" I shout, unneccesarily, I'm sure. I raise my hand to blast the Skin holding Zan's neck, when I'm knocked aside by another blast. A skin I hadn't seen hiding behind a parked car. My arm hurts like hell, but I can't think about that. I think of Isabel dying under an assault like this. I think of my kids. I channel that anger into a blast that takes out the Skin and a chunk of the car she was crouching behind. I raise a spherical shield around my car and the kids, turning to look for Zan again.

*Anya*

There's a blast and all I can see is white. I can only hear white, too, for a long moment. Then there's pain and screaming and I realize I'm on the pavement. My vision recovers and I see flames everywhere. I hurt and I don't want to move but I can't stay here.

“Nicolas said to kidnap this one and any of Max’s other children. We can kill the rest,” says a voice.

I twist to see three people dragging Zan off and he's screaming Micah's name. I don't see my brother and I don't know what's going on but I know a bad thing when I see it. I raise my hand, wondering what to do. Dad's taught me to blast. I've done it on the practice range often but this -- What if I hit Zan?

No. I steel myself, praying I won't falter, and I let a blast go. One of the bad-guys gets thrown away, freeing one of Zan's arms. I'm about to try again when a car door flies at me, smashing into my shoulder. One of them threw it at me, threw it at me without touching it.

Someone grabs my ankle and pulls me. I twist as I'm pulled from beneath the car door, but the person on my leg is not anyone I know. Gritting my teeth, I raise my hand again and let loose a blast that turns him into ash.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Ava

As soon as we pulled into the motel parking lots…chaos broke out. I watched in horror as Micah’s car was blown to bits and Skins started to rampage Max’s car. I try and open my door so I can help but I can’t get the door open. It’s then I realize that three year old Jayden has somehow managed to lock us in and put a shield around the car. I stare in amazement at her for a moment, thinking a three year old shouldn’t be able to do that, before I try and get the door or windows open using my own powers but it doesn’t work.

“Jayden, baby, I know you’re scared but you have to let me out so I can help.” I say in the calmest voice I can as I watch as Max and Michael and then Dominique start to try and fight off numerous skins. But Jayden is just sitting in the back seat with her eyes tightly shut and shaking her head back and forth.

So I am forced to just watch as the battle rages, though I don’t give up trying to talk Jayden into putting the shield down and unlocking the doors.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Natalie~

I watch in horror as men begin to surround our car. What did dad call them? Skins…They start to break the glass to get in and before I can blink they are dragging Dominique out of the car.

My screams fill the air. Every thing is happening so fast. There are so many explosions. I watch from my seat as Uncle Michael blows the men into dust. I wipe the tears from my eyes but they continue to pour.

I’ve never been so scared in my life. Dad is calm. Even as one of the men blast him back. He puts his shield up protecting us. I climb over the driver’s seat and exit the car.

I stare in horror as Uncle Michael blows the men’s body’s into a dust. Dad holds his shield. What do I do? What do I do? I look at the other side of the car. Dominique has her eyes closed and the skins that had begun throwing things at the shield begin to scream. I don’t understand what’s wrong with them. I only know that Dominique is causing this pain. Some of the skins Dominique is hurting clutch their heads, others pat at their bodies but they all die.

“Nate, what do we do?” I continue to cry as I await instructions.
Last edited by Loxyanissa14 on Mon May 21, 2007 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Tolkien~

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Nathaniel*

Everything is happening so fast! As soon as I decide on some action, Dad is already doing it. I feel like I'm stuck in molassas. At least, until I realize that Dominque is being pulled from the car.

I follow her out, trying to grab her, watching as the Skins fall away from her. Her face is closed in concentration and I know she's doing something, I just don't know what. It's like the Skins are destroying themselves. Trying to help, I open my hand and blast the last one, just as Dad puts up a shield around the entire car. The Skins are blasting it with their powers and throwing objects against it, trying to wear Dad down so they can get in. I dont like being trapped inside like a child but I'm also worried about Dad being distracted by us when he should be protecting himself, too. He's out there, exposed to everything. He needs to protect himself, too.

I run to Dominque, searching her face. "Are you okay?" I ask as I try to help her up. She doesn't seem to be hurt. The shield shudders as the Skins continue their assault.

“Nate, what do we do?” Natalie cries.

I glance at the battle beyond the shield before turning back to Natalie. She's never done much to practice her powers. Sometimes I forget she even has any, she uses them so rarely. I don't think she likes being 'different'.

I'm trying to think what would work through the shield. We can't blast but teleknesis should work. What kills a Skin? Oh yeah, the button. Or fire. Pyroknesis. They hate heat. I raise my hand, as a mailbox hits the shield. I find a rock outside the shield and send it towards one of them, aiming for the middle of his back. He pushes it aside, but at least I kept him distracted for a moment.

"Try to hit them in the back, if you can. Or set them on fire!" I suggest, even as I prepare to create my own shield beneath Dad's so he can focus his attention on the others.

*Max*

I keep up the shield around the kids while I try to stop any Skins. There aren't many left. Less than half the number I first saw. I can't tell which, if any of them, are in charge. From the corner of my eye, I see another shield go up -- this one's around Ava's car? It doesn't feel like Nathaniel. Could it be Jayden? Her father is a mess with his powers but the child is a prodigy. I'm just glad Ava and Jayden are safe at the moment.

"Ava! The witnesses!" I say, hoping she'll be able to hide us. Hiding perceptions as they're happening is less harmful than trying to re-make memories afterwards.

As the Skins batter my shield, I look around desperately for the other kids. Zan, Anya and Micah. I spot Anya on the ground, blasting a Skin, and Zan still being manhancled by two others. I use my teleknesis to pick up a portion of the bumper from Micah’s car and send it at one Skin’s back, but he deflects it, He doesn’t even losen his grip on Zan. Before I follow up with a second attack, I hear a scream. Anya! She’s been hit bad, lying on the ground, not moving.

*Micah*

"Micah!" someone yells. I can't answer. I can't move. I feel like I'm drowning in pain. I hear the sounds of fighting but it's as if it's all coming from very far away...

"Mye -- caaah!" I hear again. Zan! The thought pierces through my muddled brain and stirs me to act. With an effort, I roll towards the sound, opening my eyes. I see him, being dragged away by three strangers.

NO! It hurts like hell, but I get to my knees and launch myself at him without even standing up. I grab Zan's leg and hold on tight even as one of the three holding him is blasted away by someone.

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Every time I rise I see you falling
Can you find me space inside your bleeding heart
Every time I rise I see you falling
Can you find me space, find me space

Zan

One of the people holding me gets blasted away by someone and I turn to see Anya get hit by a car door just as Micah grabs hold of my leg. He must have been noticed by the guys holding me because one of them orders, “Kill him.”

“No!” I shout just as one of the guys extends his hand towards Micah I do also and that freaky shield thingy appears in front of Micah. Unfortunately the guy’s blast repels back off the shield and heads straight towards me and hits me squarely in the chest, sending me and the other guy holding me flying through the air.

I hit the ground hard all the air leaving my lungs and my chest feels like its got a third degree burn on it. I am certain that didn’t help my possible concussion and I struggle not to fall into the darkness that beckons me. I try and focus on something, anything, I vaguely make out Ava’s car surrounded in a shield. At least Ava and Jayden are safe, I hope Dom’s okay.

Something moving near me draws my attention back to the problem at hand. The guy that was holding me is now on his feet only looking a little winded. “Why you little…” he starts and extends his hand and suddenly it feels like every nerve I have is being electrocuted. My back arches off the ground and I know I am screaming like a banshee possessed but FUCK!!! I’ve never been in so much pain.

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC – Sorry for the delay. I had been waiting for a Michael post but I guess I’ll go on. I’m going to assume that Michael is fighting the Skins. Hope that’s okay…

*Micah*

“Kill him.”

I hear the command and all I can do is hold tighter to Zan’s legs. I see the raised hand and then there’s a confusion of color and noise. A blast of energy, a green shield – then the shield is gone, Zan is thrown away from me and someone is hurting him. I hear Zan’s screams and I find an energy I didn’t know I had. Ignoring the pain that seems to be everywhere, I lurch to my feet and throw myself at the one who has his hand on Zan’s chest. He’s thrown off balance and he turns on me, glaring. I fall back, my hand landing next to Zan. I quickly spin and wrap my arms around him as if to protect him, although he’s the one with a shield not me.

*Anya*

“You’re dead,” the skin says, raising his palm towards me. I’m hurt and shaking but I raise a quivering arm to try to hit him first. My blast goes wide, but it distracts the Skin from shooting at me for a moment. I try again, blowing him into dust. Just then, a flash of green draws my attention. It was like Uncle Max’s shield, but it was gone almost as soon as it started.

I roll over, getting to my elbows to look around. Zan and Micah are still locked together but they’ve moved, and it looks like two Skins are about to kill them. “NO!” I shout, sending a blast at the man standing over my brother. In a moment, he’s nothing but ash. I turn towards the next one when suddenly, he disappears! The Skin, my brother and Zan are all gone.

*Max*

I’m relieved as Anya seems to recover and starts to fight back again. Then I see the shield erupt around Micah. That one wasn’t me or Jayden. It was Zan. It doesn’t last but it was strong enough to protect Micah – and to endanger Zan. He’s obviously stronger than he thinks, but not practiced. He should have absorbed the blast instead of letting it bounce back. At least he’s sober this morning. That probably helps.

I’ve been doing my best to fight the Skins while maintaining my shield around the car with Dominique, Nathaniel and Natalie. Michael’s been blasting everyone in sight. The kids are obviously helping, too, as there are fewer and fewer Skins left.

Zan’s scream pierces the morning air and I strain to help him and Micah. Anya gets there first, blasting the Skin who was about to kill her brother. I divert my shot to get the other one when suddenly he’s gone! He dove to grab Zan and teleported away, taking Micah along, too.

There’s only one Skin left, blasting from the roof of the motel. Michael takes him out with ease as I drop my shield and race for the place where Zan and Micah had been a moment before. “ZAN!” I shout, although I know he can’t hear me. Wherever they went, I’m sure they’re far from here.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Zan

I slowly open my eyes and try and take a deep breath, but it’s hard to breath because it feels like someone is on my chest. I reach down until my hand come in contact with Micah’s hair. I let out the breath in releif, glad that I’m not alone…where ever it is I am.

I look around and see we are in some sortof cell. I don’t move much though because it feels like every cell in my body is on fire and I think Micah is injured too.

“Micah,” I whisper with a hoarse voice. I run my hands through this hair in an effor t to gently wake him. “Are you okay?” I question, I pray the awnser is yes because I’m not sure how to get out of this mess.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

I Will Post Soon Promise
~Tolkien~