It Runs In The Family*Starting and Casting* (Future,AU,Teen)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Tara~

English. We're back in time for sixth period. Which for me is English. I don't really mind though. I don't mind being at school like some of the others. Sometimes I even enjoy it. But right now, I don't really want to think about English. And I'm almost grateful when the principal's secretary comes looking for me.

I get up from my chair. Yeah, I'm worried about my parents being upset and everything. But I can't focus right now. And I want to see Drew. And I know we were doing the right thing. I smile at him as I spot him coming around the corner from his class.

So long as we stand strong together, everything will be fine.

~Candi~

Tara got called out of class to the principal's office. To say my eyebrow raised would be an understatment. I would say I wonder what she did, but I'm pretty sure I know what she did. And I'm pretty sure I know who with. All I want to know now is why and when we're going to find out.

"Did you know anything about this?" I whisper to Matt and the others in class with us (if there are any...leaves an in for other characters, lol).
Last edited by OnDragonflyWings on Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Ally*~

Looks like their up to it again. I shake my head as I see them get paraded down the hall....serves them right, they should know they WOULD of gotten caught....

I have enough to worry about right now as it is, I have a dance to figure out before next month because of of course, Valentines....and I have to a find a nice cute....Jockie guy to go with, a girl has to have her standards ya know.

Sighing again I smile to myself knowing that Luna will yet again be in trouble and stuck in her room this Friday, I can't wait to see Mom's face this afternoon when we get home.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Hope that's ok

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Michael~

I have a smirk in place as Maria says, "You should talk to him."

I chuckle at that. "C'mon Maria we did the same thing when they were kids. Give them a break. They're teenagers."

I place my hand on hers. I get a glimpse of an argument between Liz and Maria. I blank out for a moment at what I saw.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

~Candi~

I look around the room, trying to figure out if there's a way we can get out of here. A way to know what's going on with them. I want to know if it's something serious, or if it's bullshit. if it's jsut skipping for skippings sake.

And why do they always have to pull crap like this during school. Why do they have to put mom and dad on edge? That kinda kills the fun in the house.

And why do I have to be discluded from all of the fun? I like missions, but they often say that I'm "selfishly reckless" to quote Tara, during them.

"Wanna go check it out?" I ask matthew. Maybe now I'm being "selfishly reckless" in asking that, but I want to know what's going on. But I know Matthew would never skip with me. Although I would love to see him do it, just once. I would love to see him do anything remotely close to wrong or bad, just once.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

~Maria~

We did the same thing when we were kids. He's right. We did, but that isn't the point. They're our kids and I don't want to see them be highschool flunkies.

"I don't care what we did when we were kids, it doesn't make it okay for them," I argue to him. I know I'm being irrational, but I've been stressed out lately. This is jsut another thing Michael and I don't see eye to eye on. And lately those things have been bugging me. More than they ever have. More than they should.

"I don't want them to fail or drop out. I don't want to lose them like that Micahel," I say.

And I sigh when he seems to stare off into space. "Could you focus?" I demand of him, wondering if he's really tuning me out, or if something really just happened.

"And I think that they need to be honest with us. I don't want them to feel like they can't tell us things...." Like I felt like I couldn't tell Mciahel about the thing stressing me out. I realized my slip and quickly added,"And if it's anythign like why we skipped then they need help."
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Drew~

I wait as the secretary rounds up the rest of the gang. I see Tara coming around the corner. For some reason my face lights up and I a have a big smile. When I see her I feel my heart race a little faster. Alot of the times I go back to our childhood when she would ware a little pig-tales and a little dress with cherries. She gave me my first kiss. I wonder of Tara likes me the way I like her. Tara seems to make me smile like no one else could. I wonder if I'll ever get the strength to ask her out. I'm wondering what she'll say if I ask.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

~Tara~

It's probably weird that I feel the way that I feel about Drew with us jsut being friends. But he takes the edge off. he makes everything seem a little bit more bareable. And sometimes I wonder if he feels even close to the same way about me.

When I see his boyish grin when he looks at me, I feel my cheeks getting hot. How embarrassing, I think as I try not to blush.

"Hey," I say to him, eventhough I only left his company a few minutes ago and I risk getting into more trouble even as we speak.
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Michael~

I give my attention back to Maria after I see the flash. It sort of freaked me out a little bit. Maria is pregnat, again. I can't help but feel a little taken aback from the news. Was I really ready to be a dad of 4 children. I remember when Maria first got pregnat. I was freaking out about being a father and then I found out that she was having triplets. Then when I think about maybe I could be a dad again. Maybe this could be okay.

I realize that I have no clue what Maria is talking about so I just nod and comply with whatever she's suggesting.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

~Candi~

I'm not really someone to wait around to talk to my authority figures, or ask for permission. I just sort of move when I want to move, do what I want to do. But since matthew actually agreed, I know I need to come up with a real plan.

I grin at Matthew slightly, a little shocked that he agreed. And the eager look on his face intrigues me a little. it's kinda cute.

It's not a good plan, but it's the only thing I can think up at the very last minute. "I'm not feeling very well," I comment, interrupting our teacher completely,"Is it okay if matthew helps me down to the nurses office?"

Even if she smells the lie, which I'm sure she does, she's not stupid, she nods her head. probably because she knows I won't leave ehr alone until I escape this room, even if I do it without her head nod.

"COme on," I say to him, not even really trying to make a show of my lie being true..." Although if matthew wants me to, I will.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

~Maria~

I shake my head at Michael. How are we suppsoed to do this again? We can't even be good parents to the kdis we;ve got. And it's no secret that he doesn't really want more. We agreed the three were enough. But it's not like I was planning for another baby either.

I pull my hand away from his.

I couldn't talk to him about anything right now, when he was being so out of it. "I have to go...I can't tlak to you right now..."

Part of me wodners if he knows...or knows something...