It Runs In The Family*Starting and Casting* (Future,AU,Teen)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Ally*~

"Well, I for one, have nothing to worry about if my mom talks to me. I've done nothing....You won't believe how much stuff I have to get done Angel!", sighing softly I look around to make sure none of my friends see me talking to him.....he's a close friend, almost family but my friends see him as someone "below us".

"I have to start thinking about decorations for the Valentine dance and of course, find me a hot date".

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

Bump!

OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Tara~

I don't even flinch when the principal turns her attention to me. I nod at her slowly,"Yeah." I kept my answer short on purpose. Add in too many details and they can crack a lie.

I feel bad for letting Drew take the fall, but I am kinda grateful. It'll make explaining things later easier. And it's not like it's out of character for him to skip.
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

Angel

I stare at Ally incredulously when she tells me, "I have to start thinking about decorations for the Valentine dance and of course, find me a hot date."

"Is that all you think about," I demand. Sometimes I forget exactly who I'm talking to...Can I really count on Ally? All she seems to think about lately are dances, shopping, boys, and her stuck up friends. And I think that's all she cares about.

I stare at her open-mouthed, shocked that she could even say that, and I snap back, "So what are you going to say when they that doesn't cut it? Do you really think they'll let us off the hook so easily? We're all family."
"The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives."
Meredith - Grey's Anatomy
DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

{OOC: I hope this is okay. Maybe we can get them out of the principal's office}

Luna

I look at the glance that the Principal throws Drew's way then Tara's. I know she's going to ask me next, and I'm not looking forward to telling another lie. The lies are simply getting harder to tell. I don't want to keep track of what's true and what's not all the time - it's exhausting. There are really only thirteen other people I can trust right now...Three of them are in the room, and then there's one person from the outside - someone who wants to know. I know we don't have to tell her the truth, but she is going to say something to our parents. I have no doubt that when I get home my mother isn't going to ask what was I thinking. I've always been the good daughter, the quiet one who holds her own. I just don't want to disappoint her.

"Look, we just wanted to go to get out of school for a bit...it's been so stressful lately," I add, meeting the principal's eyes and waiting for her to buy it. It's the middle of the year and we just finished our midterms last week. Everyone has been on the wire. I only hope she'll accept our screw-up and our excuse lightly. Would detention be too much to ask for?
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Ally*~

I glare at Angel and bite my lip to control myself from getting mad at him and making the power go out or something.

"Look, what all of you do on your own time is your own business Angel,ok? They made stupid choices to skip school, they pay the consequences. I have a life out side of all the....", I look around to make sure no one else is around and turn my attention back to him. "Alien stuff, ok? My God is it so much to ask for to live a NORMAL life once in awhile? I'm a teenager, I have a full life ahead of me, I have Normal, un-alien, friends that like me that have no idea what kind of life or what kind of relatives I have", I huff and give him another look before continuing on.

"Look, I love you guys, I really do and you know that, and yes we're all supposed to be family, but it's hard to when we go home to a whole other universe of problems, literally.".

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

DreamerLaure
Addicted Roswellian

Post by DreamerLaure »

Angel

"Ally, we don't get lives outside of the alien stuff - it's a part of us. It's in the way we talk, move, and breathe. It's not something you can just break apart from you. We're in this for life. Normal isn't something we get to have." I tried to explain.

She doesn't seem to buy it though, but I wish she would. Being alien isn't an accessory. I hope she'll understand that soon.
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Ally*~

I kinda roll my eyes and look down at my watch.

"Look Angel, I gotta get to class before someone thinks I'm skipping to. We'll talk about this later, when I have time, bye", I turn around and start walking to my next class.

I understand that I'm an alien and stuff, I really do, and it's cool to have powers and all but sometimes it just really sucks, God I just hope I can figure out my love life one day, no guy is EVER going to want me to want me if they were to find out what I am.

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

bumping from 2nd page.....