Unbreakable - Surviving the Truth (AU M/L ADULT) Ch. 15 05/28/20 p. 14

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Unbreakable - Surviving the Truth (AU M/L ADULT) A/N 04/16/20 p. 13

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi Jo,

Thank you leaving your note. I've truly missed your story and have been rereading your story. I have to say I feel really bad for Liz and Max about the miscarriage. I hope they find a way to heal, plus find there own way to have the baby they always wanted. I really want them to have a family after everything they have been going through. I love there connection and bond in this series. You are a very talented writer and I can't to finish reading this story, also what ever new stories you come up with.

Courtney

Special thanks too

claudialynn
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

THIRTEEN

Post by max and liz believer »

I'm here!

With a short chapter. But I have two more chapters basically ready to go, so the wait won't be that long this time.

keepsmiling7
Maria and Parties go together.
They certainly do :wink:

Thank you so much for the feedback!

SmileeUk
Your photo at the beginning of the chapter really SCARES me!!! That must be :twisted: Courtney Green :twisted: in your mind.
It sure is :roll: 8)
I think Liz is still in her early journey to build up confidence in alien skills and it is time to see how she copes. I have no doubt she will (quickly) improve! Bring it on Courtney!! :twisted: Max will be so proud! 8)
Yeah, you're right. It hasn't been that long since she started to practice using abilities. It will take both time and confidence before she can rely on it.

jason lover 4eva

Michelle17

Thank you for the bump and letting me know that you are still here!
I've truly missed your story and have been rereading your story.
:oops: :oops: Naaw, thank you!

From TWELVE:

But when I tapped her shoulder, the question that flew out of me was still, “Could you come with me to the bathroom?”

She was beautiful tonight. The dark mascara was accentuating her naturally long thick lashes, the shimmering golden eyeshadow was complimenting her warm skin hue, and the lip balm was making her lips look full and sensual. It was not difficult to understand why Michael - who was standing next to her - looked like he had the most beautiful woman at his arm. He looked proud and slightly smug. I refrained from laughing at that, instead meeting Maria’s green eyes as she looked over her shoulder at me.

“Let me guess? Max wanted me to go with you?”

I shrugged. “Yes?”

She smiled brightly, interlacing her long warm fingers with my warm ones. “Okay. Let’s go pee!”

I instantly felt safer and calmer, the anxiety retreating almost guilty. Why had I become so nervous? So anxious? It was, again, only a party. With teenagers. What could happen?

Well, except Courtney Green. Who was walking out the bathroom door just as I was about to enter. Almost bumping into each other, she reacted faster than I did, pulling sharply at my arm, separating my hand from Maria’s, and getting me into the bathroom with her.

Before I had a chance to open my mouth, she had swirled me into the center of the bathroom and locked the door behind us. My heart was already throbbing up my throat as I stared at those pitch black eyes, with the sound of Maria’s banging on the other side of the door and her repetitive shouts to “Open the door!”.

Courtney smiled. “Hi, Liz.”

I looked at the alien in front of me, wondering what she would do, as I contacted Max in my head,
Courtney’s locked me in the bathroom with her.

His reply of Fuck was drowned by Courtney’s “Let’s see what you can do without your boyfriend at your beck and call.”

I donned my calmest facial expression. “Courtney, is it?”

She narrowed her eyes, her lips becoming thin and sharp in an ugly grimace. “I heard that you and Max have some type of connection.”

I raised an eyebrow, folding my arms tightly in front of my chest. “Yes?” What’s it to you? I added in my thoughts.

I was trying to keep calm, because I was afraid of what the connection might do if it sensed danger. But I also knew that the connection didn’t respond immediately. It wasn’t impulsive. Still, I’d rather not accidentally cause someone’s death.

“So?” Courtney stared at me.

I frowned. “‘So’ what?”

“Have you contacted him yet?”

“I don’t need to contact him,” I replied, feeling slightly smug.

This confounded her and I could read on her face the second she realized what our connection really was. “You don’t have to contact him,” she stated tonelessly. "He reads your mind?”

I sighed, acting bored on the outside with my heart running amok on the inside. “What’s this about, Courtney?”

Her face grew darker, putting even more darkness into her eyes. “Why has he chosen you? Why did he break all the rules for,” her voice filled with disgust as she practically spitted out, “you?”

I felt Max’s approach then. Felt his closeness both in my body and in the shift of energy outside of the door. Mustering up my best glare, I said, “Why don’t you ask him?”

Almost as if we had rehearsed it, the second following my challenging retort, the door flew inwards with a smaller explosion. I had already moved further away, having seen Max’s intention in his mind, but Courtney - being completely unaware - was not as lucky. The length of the door connected with her back and catapulted her into the opposite bathroom wall.

My heart felt like it was about to pound out of my chest, as I could do nothing less of stare at Max as he - wildness in his eyes - stepped into the room and searched out Courtney on the floor. I looked past Max for a moment, seeing Maria’s large eyes on the other side of the doorway. She mouthed, “You okay?”

I nodded, accepted her small smile of comfort before she turned around and left. She probably figured it was safer to not stick around.

Looking back at Max, there was a natural hesitation in his movement when he saw Courtney on the floor, having been injured by the door. The agitation in his being, roused by the thought of me being in danger, quickly simmered down and was replaced by his instinctive empathy and compassion.

Courtney might be annoying and infuriatingly provoking, but she did not deserve to be injured.

Max moved quickly, too quickly for myself to react to Courtney being recumbent on the floor, and slid to his knees next to Courtney.

“Are you hurt?” he asked, trying to gain the girl’s attention.

She was on her side, her eyes closed, her breathing even.

In my mind, I traced Max’s visual examination of the girl, followed his scanning of her aura, of her outermost barriers.

At the same time I noticed that his hand was fisted at his side and I felt the energy pound in my own right hand, mirroring his energy build-up.

He didn’t trust her. Even though he was prepared to help her, he was simultaneously prepared to defend himself. And me.

Courtney started to move, and Max responded by pulling back slightly. Just to be safe.

Courtney might feel the need to defend herself. With dangerous alien methods.

“Get away from me,” she growled, her eyes still closed, while her whole body tensed with awareness of where she was and who she was in the company of.

Max did as ordered, getting up from the floor and brushing off his pants in a show of indifference. Courtney slowly sat up, grimacing as she moved, and leaned back on her hands to look up at Max.

“Look who came to the slave’s rescue,” she mumbled, scattering condescending looks between Max and I.

Slave?

“She’s no slave,” Max said evenly and with a touch of resignation. As if he was tired of hearing that, even though it was the first time that I had heard myself being referred to by that denomination.

But thinking about it, it made sense that they would call me that. I was a slave. Had been a slave. In essence, a battery to the alien race. Without a free will. Which had been even worse had I been bonded to Sean.

“She’s not one of us,” Courtney continued, now looking straight at Max.

“By your standards, neither am I,” Max said simply, making me frown in confusion.

“You’re one of us,” Courtney said, frustrated anger lacing her voice.

“My mother was human,” Max said. “‘Worthless’ in your eyes. You might even call her a ‘whore’ as you have done my girlfriend.”

A red blush crept up Courtney’s neck and spread up her cheeks. With indignation, she objected, “I would never call your mother that.”

“Then why do you call Liz that?” Max stressed.

Courtney stiffened. I suspected that she wanted to look in my direction, but she refused, her neck tense from her efforts. “Your mother did not interfere. She was chosen, because of her genes. She did our race a service. As Liz should have done, had she stayed in line. She should have served her purpose and assisted our culture, as so many has done before her. Instead she consorted with her healer, wrapped him - you - around her slutty little finger, had him betray everyone, killed her supposed mate and got Command killed. Calling her a slave is me being nice.”

Courtney’s angry eyes flew to my face as I opened my mouth. “How would you like it if you were designed to serve as a battery to a foreign race, with no chance of breaking away from that involuntary destiny, with no chance of choosing your way of life?”

“I would be honored!” she burst out. “Just imagine the good you would have done for our race!”

My mouth moved in speechlessness at her outburst, wondering if she was kidding. “You can’t be serious?!”

She stumbled to her feet and flung her arms out at her sides. “I have no role. None. No one expects anything from me. I don’t contribute to my people. I go to a school together with filthy humans and no one could care less! At least, if I were to marry someone from my race, someone like Max, I would have a purpose. I would be the wife of an important Antarian!”

I felt sad for her. Maybe it was accentuated by Max’s pity or maybe my pity was feeding into his, but either way we both felt sad for her.

“What do you want from Liz? From us?” Max asked solemnly.

Angry tears rolled down her cheeks, her hands fisted at her sides, as she turned to face Max. “I want her to go away! I want everything to go back to the way it was. I want my parents to stop fighting over the rebellion. I want Command back. Because then my parents would be happy. They would get their jobs back. I want you to want me! So that I can be important!”

“Your parents wouldn’t be happy about you dating Max anyway,” I interjected, which earned me a murderous glare from Courtney. “Like you said yourself: he’s a traitor. And if your parents were affiliated with Command, then I’m sure they won’t look lightly on Max. He will always be a traitor in their eyes. They can’t have their daughter fraternizing with a traitor.”

Max shrugged. “She’s right, you know. You better find yourself a 100% pure Antarian who had nothing to do with the rebellion.”

“Or,” I added, watching the anger slowly run out of Courtney, “you could find your own purpose. Make your life mean something without having to rely on boys or your parents’ wellbeing.”

“Fuck you,” she hissed under her breath.

I sighed and shrugged. “Fine.”

“Do us a favor and leave us alone,” Max said then. “This grudge of yours is not getting anywhere and you wouldn’t want to piss us off.”

“Is that a threat?” she bit.

“Not really,” Max said cooly. “But we did kill Command.”

Courtney’s eyes darkened and her aura turned a dark threatening red color. Max gave her a slow once over. Trying to decide whether she would try something.

But she remained still, so Max started to move away. “Leave us alone, Courtney,” he repeated as he turned his back to her.

My attention was on Courtney the whole time Max was moving away from her, afraid that she would shoot him in the back or something.

Max took my hand as he came up to me in the corner of the bathroom and gave it a gentle tug. Leaning forward, his lips brushed against my warm cheek as he whispered into my ear, “Let’s go.”

Right before leaving the bathroom, I looked over my shoulder at Courtney. Standing there. Looking lost and weary, with smoldering hatred in her eyes. It was the last time I saw Courtney. At least for many years to come.

TBC...
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Unbreakable - Surviving the Truth (AU M/L ADULT) Ch. 13 04/23/20 p. 13

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Short but sweet.......bet Courtney won't be asking anymore questions.
Max's mother chosen for her special genes......
Bottom line, Courtney just wants to be important.
Great part, thanks!
Jlwharton
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jlwharton »

Soooo glad you are back! I have really missed this story! Max and Liz really tried to offer an olive branch to Courtney but of course she is too stubborn and prideful to bury the hatchet, so to speak. :roll:
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

keepsmiling7 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:06 am Short but sweet.......bet Courtney won't be asking anymore questions.
Max's mother chosen for her special genes......
Bottom line, Courtney just wants to be important.
Great part, thanks!
I can’t agree more!!
Good on Liz keeping her cool on the surface. She learns fast from Max :wink:
I wonder what, when, where and how Liz would meet Courtney again after many years :!: :?: :!: It sounds dangerous and :twisted:
More chapters please and make it soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Smilee
ps, good to know you are well & spending time in the garden. I got worried that you might be unwell due to COVID-19 :?
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

FOURTEEN

Post by max and liz believer »

keepsmiling7 - Thank you so much for the feedback!

SmileeUk
Good on Liz keeping her cool on the surface. She learns fast from Max :wink:
Learning from the best :wink:
ps, good to know you are well & spending time in the garden. I got worried that you might be unwell due to COVID-19 :?
Oh no, I'm fine. Even though it seems as if it's a lottery who gets really sick from it and who hardly has any symtoms, I'm not in a risk group, so I'm hoping that will "keep me safe". Thank you for your concern <3
More chapters please and make it soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And here is one more :D

And suddenly, we're skipping into the future…

From THIRTEEN:

Angry tears rolled down her cheeks, her hands fisted at her sides, as she turned to face Max. “I want her to go away! I want everything to go back to the way it was. I want my parents to stop fighting over the rebellion. I want Command back. Because then my parents would be happy. They would get their jobs back. I want you to want me! So that I can be important!”

“Your parents wouldn’t be happy about you dating Max anyway,” I interjected, which earned me a murderous glare from Courtney. “Like you said yourself: he’s a traitor. And if your parents were affiliated with Command, then I’m sure they won’t look lightly on Max. He will always be a traitor in their eyes. They can’t have their daughter fraternizing with a traitor.”

Max shrugged. “She’s right, you know. You better find yourself a 100% pure Antarian who had nothing to do with the rebellion.”

“Or,” I added, watching the anger slowly run out of Courtney, “you could find your own purpose. Make your life mean something without having to rely on boys or your parents’ wellbeing.”

“Fuck you,” she hissed under her breath.

I sighed and shrugged. “Fine.”

“Do us a favor and leave us alone,” Max said then. “This grudge of yours is not getting anywhere and you wouldn’t want to piss us off.”

“Is that a threat?” she bit.

“Not really,” Max said cooly. “But we
did kill Command.”

Courtney’s eyes darkened and her aura turned a dark threatening red color. Max gave her a slow once over. Trying to decide whether she would try something.

But she remained still, so Max started to move away. “Leave us alone, Courtney,” he repeated as he turned his back to her.

My attention was on Courtney the whole time Max was moving away from her, afraid that she would shoot him in the back or something.

Max took my hand as he came up to me in the corner of the bathroom and gave it a gentle tug. Leaning forward, his lips brushed against my warm cheek as he whispered into my ear, “Let’s go.”

Right before leaving the bathroom, I looked over my shoulder at Courtney. Standing there. Looking lost and weary, with smoldering hatred in her eyes. It was the last time I saw Courtney. At least for many years to come.

FOURTEEN

May, 2022

I knew he was home even before I heard his key rustle the lock. Our minds were so much in sync nowadays that I rarely paid the connection a conscious thought. It was just there. Linking our thoughts together, meshing our feelings and giving me access to Max’s alien skills whenever I might need them.

But since we left Roswell, there had not been many instances when I had to tap into his abilities.

I had left the bathroom door open and I could see myself through his eyes as he approached the door left ajar. Opening it, I felt the burn of his eyes on the side of my face as he stopped in the doorway, the warmth from this body reaching across the bathroom space and brushing against my bare arm.

“Hey,” he said quietly. “Whatcha doin’?” Even though he knew very well what I was doing. Even if he had been a regular human and hadn’t been able to read my mind every hour since the suspicion popped into my head earlier that same morning, he would have been able to recognize the pregnancy test resting on the edge of the bathroom sink.

“I need to know,” I mumbled, not taking my eyes off the blinking hourglass in the small display.

“We have been protecting ourselves,” Max said, his voice sounding unsure as he took a step into the bathroom. “And I haven’t felt a presence.”

I shook my head. “I’m tired of being this nauseous. I need to know. If it’s not a baby, I’m sick. Then there’s something wrong with me.” I glanced over at him, not hiding the anxiety shining in my eyes.

He grimaced in protest. “You’re not sick. I would have known.”

I shrugged, looking back at the blinking timer. “Then it’s a baby.”

Max took another step into the bathroom. “I would have recognized it this time. The fluttering heart. I missed it last time, but I’m more-“

The timer blipped out and was replaced by a word. The word that Max could see through my eyes. The word that interrupted his protest.

Pregnant
3+

More than 3 weeks pregnant.

The nervousness that had already been shaking my hands and increasing my heart rate was now transforming into an explosion of feelings which made cold sweat break out and dampen my forehead and the back of my neck.

Max had grown completely still, three feet from me.

I tried to talk, but my voice was dry and useless. I resorted to our mental conversation highway, Is it correct?

Two long seconds passed in silence, which had me look away from the pregnancy test to look at his face. To read his face. To make sense of the void of emotions I was getting from him.

Bewilderment. That was the only feeling of his I could feel.

He was surprised, to put it lightly.

Meeting my eyes, he slowly licked his lips, cleared his throat and said quietly and hoarsely, “Sit down.”

I sank down on the toilet seat, not taking my eyes from him. While his mind was empty, mine was going a mile a minute. I had already been through what it would mean to be pregnant and whether we were still too young, had skipped past why Max’s alien birth control method hadn’t worked, had dived straight into wondering if the baby was alive or not (remembering the last time I had been pregnant and the test had shown positive even when the baby had been dead), and was now trekking heavily through the horrible thoughts that Max might not want this.

We had been trying to prevent it, after all.

He came to stand in front of me, nestled between my bare legs, looking down into my eyes. His hair was longer now, his bangs touching his eyebrows and casting shadows across his face, making his eyes darker in their intensity. He looked older, but in the way that a lot of men age - they only got more handsome. But if you looked closely enough, there were small wrinkles of worry around his 23-year-old eyes, testament of the years he had been forced to go along with the plans of Command’s regime and stay away from me while simultaneously be there to heal me when something went wrong at the hands of my betrothed, Sean. Some wrinkles were probably due to the alien war we had been forced to endure. Plus, there were probably some wrinkles there because of the mothers we had lost and our child that had died.

He sank down on his knees in front of me - his head becoming more level with mine - and brushed his knuckles over my cheek, removing a solitary tear. His eyes were locked with mine, barely blinking, as his hands moved down my torso to come to a rest on the lower part of my abdomen. The heat from his hand was familiar and comforting, but did nothing to still the small trembles moving through my body.

“I’ll see if I can see anything,” he spoke quietly and my throat prickled with dryness as I tried to swallow.

Without any effort on my part, I went along for the ride. It was like watching a movie. A rather odd movie with my own blood circulation and organs on display. I knew by now what everything looked like, how everything moved. I recognized the peristalsis of the intestines, the rhythmic movement of the blood inside the vessels, the flow of lymph through the lymph system, the continuous work of the smooth muscles and the normal architecture of the organs.

Since practicing my use of Max’s powers with him right before we went head to head with Command, we had continued practicing. The mayor was on the loose and we couldn’t afford to not be fully prepared.

That said, there hadn’t been an update on the mayor for the past three years and consequently, our practicing had simmered down. But we did not dare to relax fully. That would be foolish. As long as we didn’t get the news that the mayor was dead, we could not completely sit back and enjoy our relatively normal life.

The last we heard, the mayor was on Antar. The last we heard, the mayor was gathering like-minded men to fight with him. To bring a new war to Earth.

For this reason, we expected nothing less than an impending invasion until we heard otherwise.

Keeping the threat of another alien war alive in our minds, I was now as accustomed to the human (and hybrid) body as Max was. Which meant that I too recognized the silvery surface of my uterus as out of the ordinary.

What is that?

Max didn’t answer my mental question, instead focusing on moving the view around my uterus, scanning it from all sides.

It was larger too. Not the normal small pear size of a non pregnant uterus.

It’s like a cover, I continued, following his scan like I was on pins and needles.

I can’t see through it, Max told me. Which we both knew was odd. He could easily see into every organ of the body, even down to cellular level.

My trembles were simmering down. Because suddenly I just knew and told Max, It’s a shield.

I knew, without a doubt, that the pregnancy test was correct. There was a baby in there. And the connection was shielding it just like last time. But we had no idea that it would shield the baby quite so physically.

Is the uterus covered in something? To protect it from harm? I asked, trying to ignore my heart which was trying to jump out of my body, even though the effects of my accelerated heart beat was glaringly obvious through the rapid flushing of blood through the vessels surrounding the uterus we were observing.

One might come to the conclusion that the cover was a sign that I was sick. That there was something wrong with my uterus. But I was convinced it was a sign of pregnancy. I was convinced that a fetus was being protected in there, shielded even from its parents’ eyes.

The mental image of my body blinked out as Max abruptly removed his hands with a sigh. I saw him sit back on his heels, his facial expression thoughtful as his unseeing eyes were fixed on some point behind me.

“I’m pregnant?” I whispered tentatively.

“Your blood is simmering in hCG,” Max mumbled, his eyes still staring, still not looking at me.

I looked down at my abdomen, running my hands over my flat stomach.

“There’s a baby in there?” I said, but my question was more of a statement.

His eyes shifted to mine and I got the full magnitude of the his feelings. The feelings I had been aware of for awhile, but I was so used to feeling his emotions nowadays that I rarely reflected on what he was feeling. Unless I was searching for an explanation to his behavior or something.

“There’s a baby,” he confirmed and gave a short disbelieving laugh. “There’s a baby.”

I frowned, looking down at my hands. “But how?” Is it alive?

“I can’t tell you for sure if it’s alive,” Max answered softly. “But my logic tells me that the shield wouldn’t be up if there wasn’t anything to protect.”

“It got through the birth control,” I observed.

“Yeah,” Max said quietly, under his breath.

The connection wanted this. It was time. Knowing that the connection had an agenda for us procreating - possibly for creating pure children to fight evil - we could only assume that something was about to happen. That the mayor was not just about to go and die on his own.

Last time I fell pregnant, it was before Command started a war. Maybe I was supposed to have paired up with Max earlier. Maybe I was supposed to have fallen pregnant earlier so that our ‘offspring’ would have been able to help out in the fight. Or that our genetics at least would be carried on in our child were we to die in the battle.

But we had died in that war and so had our baby. But while we had returned to life, she hadn’t.

Most likely, our attempts at advanced alien birth control were futile. We had been fooled to believe it was working, considering the lack of pregnancy for the past 6 years.

The connection would make it happen once it was time anyway. It hadn’t happened before because it hadn’t been time.

That’s what it felt like. That was Max’s reasoning now.

I looked up at him and took his hand, braiding our fingers together. He looked down at our interlocked hands and returned my squeeze.

“Are we okay with this? Do we want a baby?” It felt horrible to ask, considering that we had actually talked about this and both of us wanted children. But I needed to know.

He looked up from our hands and the intensity of his gaze had my heart skip a beat. “Of course I want this baby, Liz. That baby is you and me. I’ve mourned our first daughter since the day I found out that she was no longer alive and I have wished for us to get another chance since then. The only reason why we have been using birth control was to prevent us from having kids when we were not ready.”

He swallowed deeply. I watched his Adam’s apple bop.

“I wanted the alien mess to be over before we started a family. That’s my only worry. That we would be bringing a child into a world were he or she might be in danger. It’s the timing that bothers me. Not the baby. I already love this baby.” He brought our interlaced hands up to his lips and pressed a slow kiss to my knuckles. “This is our child, Liz. Our child.” He looked up at me, his eyes turning dark and dangerous. “And I will protect our baby with my last breath.”

I slowly licked my dry lips, my cheeks wet from tears, and nodded. “I feel the same.” My voice was garbled and I cleared my throat. “I feel the same.”

How could I already be worrying about this little creature inside of me, when I hadn’t known of its existence until just a few moments ago?

“How are we going to be able to protect a baby?” I whispered, biting my bottom lip. I was thinking of how valuable that child would be to not only Max and I, but the whole alien community. The first child being ‘made’ by two parims.

Would they let us keep the baby? My thought might be ridiculous (because I would never give away my baby), but it came so quickly and instinctively that my rational mind couldn’t stop it.

He put his arms around my upper body and pulled me into a hug. His breath was hot in my ear as he told me fiercely, “I will not let anyone touch a hair on our baby’s head without our permission and no one is taking our baby, okay? No one.”

I sniffled and nodded against his shoulder, the tears coming without stop now. I fisted his shirt in my hands. Tightly. I hadn’t felt that feeling of hopelessness for many years now. Of not being in control of my own life. But it resettled into my body now like a longtime enemy.

TBC...
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Unbreakable - Surviving the Truth (AU M/L ADULT) Ch. 14 04/30/20 p. 13

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Good to hear Max and Liz want this baby....
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

I’m so glad Max and Liz want their baby. Proud of Max wanting to protect his family. I can’t wait for more!!!

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Stefuh »

First of all, congrats on your daughter, the wedding, and the new house! :D

Prelude :

Oh God, this is such a frightening prelude, especially for Liz. Can I still be optimist and hope that they will manage to conceive a baby one day?
I really hate the Sergeant for all the details he provided Liz, because it is disturbing. I am really scared for them, but I'm hoping for a happy ending! :(

Chapter One :

I love George so far, I really hope that we can trust him... The fact you chose Richard Geere makes me feel like we can, lmaoo.
Poor Liz, I would feel as betrayed as her and would need to be alone too, Max really made a mistake here, but I hope he'll be able to explain himself later once Liz will be ready to talk.

Chapter Two :

Lmaoo, Dracula! :lol: Sorry, I'm not focusing on the right things here. fuckdestiny is a great password though.
Oh God, this chapter was so heartbreaking.
I can't believe Liz had a still born baby inside of her all this time. She must feel devastated. I hope she'll be able to get closer to Max soon,
she needs to have someone near her to comfort her. :(

Chapter Three :

I'm so grateful that Max showed Liz their baby so she could see it unharmed instead of the way she saw it in her dream.
It's still awful but at least she knows that it didn't suffer as much as she thought it did. :(

Chapter Four :

I'm glad Maria and Liz talked, I love their friendship so much, so I'm glad it's not damaged beyond repair.
And, oh God... of course Max heard that, but he misunderstood, she didn't truly mean it, she's just upset.
This is such a messed up situation for the both of them. :(

Chapter Five :

This chapter was so touching and warm. I'm so happy that Max and Liz finally talked to understand one another, it's true that the connection wasn't helping right now!
They still have a lot to go through, but at least, the air is cleared about misunderstanding. I love them so much!
The reminder about Diane was so sad, if it's in the next chapter, I'm surely going to cry.

Chapter Six :

Oh my God, that was a lot of information! :shock: I can't believe that there are other parims, but that they aren't as powerful as Max and Liz!
And the first bit of history about the Anasazi was soooo interesting! I'm wondering if they'll figure out why Max and Liz are so special.
I'm glad that George has acquired all that knowledge!

Chapter Seven :

Oh my God, I mean I am beyond happy that they will be able to have another child, but to know that they can't have sex without creating a new life?? :shock:
I hope Max will be able to create that protective barrier, even though it sounds like something difficult to do, especially since their bond want them so much to procreate! Can't wait to see where it will lead them!

Chapter Eight :

No wonder that Liz is depressed after going through that much, I only hope that once she'll be settled back in school, that it will give her a sense of normalcy and that it will bring a bit of peace. Either that or she won't be able to handle it. :( Lying is another thing to add to the weight she's supporting right now.
I wish I could hug her right now. At least, Max and Alex are there for her. Gotta love Alex.

Chapter Nine :

Ohh, Kyle is there! I'm so happy that Courtney, at least, managed to show Liz that a lot of aliens are on their side!
She's a bitch, I swear, what she said about Liz's mom... I hate her. But I think all of that really helped Liz, it seemed to brought back life in her.
Other than that, I'm also glad that taking classes brings Liz a sense of normalcy, comfortable routine can really help.

Chapter Ten :

Ohh, so that's how they're going to try to not get pregnant, that's clever! I hope it will work. Can't wait for the practice. ;)

Chapter Eleven :

So they have to work on the protection together, that makes sense! This chapter was extra hot! :D

Chapter Twelve :

Of course, Max is eavesdropping, lmao. It's true that doing normal teenage stuff is good for them, though!
Poor Liz, being bullied this much only because she's going out with Max. At least, Amber's questioning didn't lead her to the same thing.
I hope Max or Michael will get to Liz in time, I h a t e Courtney!

Chapter Thirteen :

The "Why don't you ask him?" bit was amazinnng!! :D So that's why Courtney hates Liz so much... at least, it means she's going to leave Liz alone now.
But now I wonder how she'll meet Liz in the future?? I wonder what that means!! :shock: I love this story so much, and I can't wait to know what will happen next!! :D

Chapter Fourteen :

Ohh! A chapter in the future! That's exciting. :D
I don't want children, I never had, but I feel like if I ever change my mind or if it happens by accident, I'll buy like 5 different pregnancy tests just to be sure.
I'm so happy that they will have a baby!! :D Even though I'm scared for it, just as they are, but I know that Liz and Max will protect it with everything they have! :)
The connection making a shield to protect it was very clever!

I am sad that I'm finally caught up with this story because it means that I will have to wait to read more! :(
Sorry it took me so long to read it all!
You're my favorite Roswell Author and I guess I'm going to have to read your older stories instead!! <3
Can't wait for the next chapter!! And good luck with your garden! :)
Jlwharton
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jlwharton »

I am so happy for Max and Liz. Even though they weren’t planning the pregnancy and they are both scared, they both want and will protect their baby. I wonder if the baby will increase their power even more...