Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Ladeia3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by Ladeia3 »

267) A: I have been looking on this site and the Roswell Heaven site and the only links available don't work and Wayback can only bring up the chapter index page. Does anyone have a working link for Point of Origin by PolarMafia? Or a electronic copy?

B: I used to have all my favorite Roswell fics downloaded and available for me to read whenever but after several computer crashes, I have lost of them. Does anyone have electronic copies of Roswell fics they are willing to share?

C: I'm not even sure if this is a real fic. Might have been just a challenge at some point. But is there a fic where the pod squad learn that Tess isn't a hybrid like them but a changed human like Liz? She (and if the dups existed, Ava) were just humans taken by Nescado and healed so they developed powers. That is really all I remember but it might not exist as a fic but thought I would ask.

D: Nevermind found it. It wasn't Max and Liz but Michael and Liz in Memory of Her by Peachykin. The only scene I can remember is Max and Liz were making out in the supply closet at the crashdown and her dad interrupted and Liz mindwarped her dad into not seeing her and then freaked out when she realized what she did.
Last edited by Ladeia3 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Ladeia3 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:06 am 267) A: I have been looking on this site and the Roswell Heaven site and the only links available don't work and Wayback can only bring up the chapter index page. Does anyone have a working link for Point of Origin by PolarMafia? Or a electronic copy?

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... 12204.html
Ladeia3
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ladeia3 »

Zanity wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:58 am
Ladeia3 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:06 am 267) A: I have been looking on this site and the Roswell Heaven site and the only links available don't work and Wayback can only bring up the chapter index page. Does anyone have a working link for Point of Origin by PolarMafia? Or a electronic copy?

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... 12204.html
First, thank you so much!! Second, wth?? I have spent hours searching that site, hours going back and forth on various links trying to find one that worked and nothing. How the heck am I missing these? But seriously thank you! You're the best!
Nz_Roswell
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Nz_Roswell »

Hi guys, Ive been reading stories on this site since 2010 maybe even 9 lol. Is there a Max and liz story similar to taylor swift song 'You belong with me'?
P.s. the neighbors next door played that so....lol
Thank you
#NZ_ROSWELL
Liz86000
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Liz86000 »

Hello everyone !
I’m looking for a fanfic where Michael and Liz go to Antar (it’s NOT a Michael/Liz fic, they’re just friends). The others thought they slept together I think and abandoned then. Then Michael and Liz thought the others were dead and they left for Antar to be with Max and Isabelle’s mother. Liz became the heir to the throne I think. The others were in fact not dead and got to Antar as well, but disguised as bodyguards I believe ? They wanted Michael and Liz to forgive them.

Does it ring a bell with anyone ? Thank you in advance !!

A lady's imagination is very rapid.--Jane Austen.
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

270) did breathless ever write more than one part to the fic Aftershock? If so where can I read it?
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
QuiescenceAerium
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by QuiescenceAerium »

Read this at least a decade ago, if I didn't imagine it. AU CC, I'm pretty sure all human.

Liz is poor and abused by her Dad. Her and Michael are best friends and he knows her secret, but he isn't friends with Max or Isabel. Max is a rich popular kid and then finds out somehow. He wants to help her.

I don't remember much detail beyond that. I strongly suspect it was on fanfic.net and was lost in one of the purges.
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

272. Looking for a fox where max is cursed and is human half the time and a I think it was a panther at night.

Liz is a on a scientific expedition into the jungle and max and Liz cross paths
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

273) looking for a link to awakening by roswellianprincess16
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

274) looking for a fic where Liz goes with max to a family event and his cousins tell her that max has liked her for a while.

There’s a scene where Liz thinks to herself how max has no leg hair and if he could do the same to her using her powers

Also has a scene where Max tells Liz about his grandparents love story
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!