Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by dreamon »

299) Liz and Max grew up together. They made plans to runaway together but Max leaves without Liz. Years later they meet when Max is doing landscape work outside of her work place. They eventually get together. Also, Max was seeing a therapist but he stopped going to him. I think Liz heard then message and she went and started seeing the therapist herself and the therapist tries to tell Liz that her and max are bad for each other.
I have a few dreamer challenges in mind if you are looking for ideas so pm me!
Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Stefuh »

dreamon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:06 am 299) Liz and Max grew up together. They made plans to runaway together but Max leaves without Liz. Years later they meet when Max is doing landscape work outside of her work place. They eventually get together. Also, Max was seeing a therapist but he stopped going to him. I think Liz heard then message and she went and started seeing the therapist herself and the therapist tries to tell Liz that her and max are bad for each other.
I'm sorry, I have no idea what this fanfic is, but if you find it could you please post the link here? It sounds good. :)
clueless
Addicted Roswellian

Post by clueless »

Stefuh wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:47 pm
dreamon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:06 am 299) Liz and Max grew up together. They made plans to runaway together but Max leaves without Liz. Years later they meet when Max is doing landscape work outside of her work place. They eventually get together. Also, Max was seeing a therapist but he stopped going to him. I think Liz heard then message and she went and started seeing the therapist herself and the therapist tries to tell Liz that her and max are bad for each other.
I'm sorry, I have no idea what this fanfic is, but if you find it could you please post the link here? It sounds good. :)
This sounds like the fic called a sin so sweet by clash868
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

I'm looking for a fic that's CC with Canon events I think but they happen differently. It's where Alex, Liz, and Maria kinda learn that Max,Isabel, and Michael are aliens beforehand. Max heals Liz's cancer, Michael saves Maria from being assaulted, and Alex sees Isabel use her powers at a party.

That's all I remember.
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

morethenwords122 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:10 am #300

I'm looking for a fic that's CC with Canon events I think but they happen differently. It's where Alex, Liz, and Maria kinda learn that Max,Isabel, and Michael are aliens beforehand. Max heals Liz's cancer, Michael saves Maria from being assaulted, and Alex sees Isabel use her powers at a party.

That's all I remember.
I believe this is Inquiring Minds by kj4ever
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

Thank you!
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
D.D
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by D.D »

LOOKING FOR 2 stories please

Max and Liz sorry but unconventional coupling
Liz is blind or was deaf? and Max is a movie star who hides his cheating and drug addiction ways from Liz. I remember there was a lot of past/present scenes to show what happened between them. I think present parts of the story they are not
Together but have mutual friends and bump into one another at a hotel while on vacation. .. or at an event.

It was unfinished

Sorry I remember bits and pieces. Anyway if anyone remembers what this is called and has a link please share 😊

AND

Max and liz coupling. (Alien storyline)
They have a daughter called Sloan? He’s a teacher. I remember part when his daughter hugs him and says you don’t feel like mummy. Another part is from earlier when I think tess has messed his mind up and he and liz get married he says tess name by accident.

I think it was actually a story in a series of stories. Like part 3 book 1.

If anyone recalls the name would appreciate it
D.D ~'0'~
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

303) looking for a m/l fic. Max has a son and him and Liz are trying to get back together. They try to take things slow and begin to drift apart. Liz is spending too much time at school etc. max, his son, and her are eating dinner and the son who’s I think like 5 or 6 is upset and send his plate flying and asks Liz why she doesn’t love them. That really brings max and Liz closer together and they try to make things work between them.
totallizfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by totallizfan »

dreamon wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:52 pm 303) looking for a m/l fic. Max has a son and him and Liz are trying to get back together. They try to take things slow and begin to drift apart. Liz is spending too much time at school etc. max, his son, and her are eating dinner and the son who’s I think like 5 or 6 is upset and send his plate flying and asks Liz why she doesn’t love them. That really brings max and Liz closer together and they try to make things work between them.
Might be...Kath7....Between Sand and Stone
dreamon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by dreamon »

totallizfan wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:58 pm
dreamon wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:52 pm 303) looking for a m/l fic. Max has a son and him and Liz are trying to get back together. They try to take things slow and begin to drift apart. Liz is spending too much time at school etc. max, his son, and her are eating dinner and the son who’s I think like 5 or 6 is upset and send his plate flying and asks Liz why she doesn’t love them. That really brings max and Liz closer together and they try to make things work between them.
Might be...Kath7....Between Sand and Stone
Thanks, but unfortunately that’s not the one