True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 43 Complete 6/17

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 31 6/3

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. I'm glad that Kathrine is going to break up with her boyfriend. And I'm glad that Carolyn is protective of Kathrine. It was very bad what happened to Carolyn. But I'm glad she is better though. Ok So now Liz and Max talk. I wonder what will happen when Max and Liz walk back into the kitchen and finish their breakfast.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

At least, Care's sister found Liz and Max's home... I wonder what she would have done, if they weren't home...

Thanks for the two great parts! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Great parts! :wink:
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 32 6/5

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Carolyn is very protective of her younger sister. For a long time they only had each other.

Eve Yes it is a good thing that Katrina found Liz and Max home. She might have been in some trouble other wise!

saori_1902 Thanks!

Part 32

"Liz what were Carolyn and her sister talking about?" Asked Max
"Care was raped when she was fifteen by her foster brother. He told her it was her or Katrina. Kat, was thirteen at the time."
"What happened to that bastard?"
"His mother caught him one day raping Care and turned him in. Care and Kat were sent to a new home after that."
"How could anyone do that?"
"I don't know. Max, Care doesn't like to talk about it."
"Just like you don't like to talk about before you when to the Parkers."
"Well in my case I don't remember. But I have never pushed Care talk about it."
"I won't either."
"Good. So you happy for your sister?"
"Yeah. Alex is a great guy. Even if his parents are total asses."
"Yeah. I honestly think his mom thought I was trash."
"I don't give a shit what they think of you. My parents love you."
"Yeah?"
"Yes, they said to tell you that you are welcome anytime you want."
"That's good."

Liz pulled Max close and started to kiss him. Max pulled away and looked at the woman in front of him.

"I love you Liz."
"I love you Max."
"Liz?"
"Yeah Max?"
"I was wondering how you feel about the two of us moving in together?"
"I don't know. I know we spend a lot of time together, but that is a big step."
"It is a big step. Take time to think about it OK?"
"I will."
"So how about making up for last night?"
"Rain check. Some of us actually have to work to help pay for college."

Max stuck out his lip and pouted.

"Max, I really have to get ready for work."
"We could take a shower together."
"No way. I will end up late. I really need this job."
"OK. Maybe I can stop by later?"
"Only if you promise to behave."
"Don't you trust me?"
"Let's see the last time you came into the diner I left with chili in my hair."
"You will always look beautiful to me."

Liz kissed and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. Max walked out to the living room and watched as Carolyn said good bye to her sister. Carolyn turned to look at him.

"Where is Liz?"
"Shower getting ready for work."
"Max, I know she told you what happened to me. I don't want to talk about it. I saw a therapist for a while."
"No problem."
"So how did the trip to your parents go?"
"Good. My sister is getting married."
"That's great."
"Yeah and she likes Liz."
"Who wouldn't?"
"That would be my sister's future in laws. They look down their noses at her."
"That is their loss."
"Yeah it is. But Alex is cool."
"Good. He is the one joining your family not his parents."
"Yeah. But his parents will be at family gatherings after Alex and Izzy get married."
"Well at your parents house or even your sister's they could be told that if that can't show respect for everyone there then they are not welcome."
"Care have I ever told you that you are a great friend?"
"Nope."
"Well you are."
"Thanks."

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Oh yes, sometimes people are unpolite, judging even if they don't know someone...

But Liz is a lucky girl, because I don't think Max would tolerate, if someone who never saw her, give a bad judgement on her!

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Will they....or will they not move in together?
Can't wait to find out,
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I'm glad that Liz and Max talked. Poor Max he had take a rain check. At least Liz will make it up to him. Wow I can't believe Max would ask Liz to move in with him. I hope Liz will move in with Max. I'm glad that Max and Carolyn talked. Will Liz move in with Max?

L-J-L 76
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

Will they move in together? yay
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 33 6/6

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Alex's mother could tell that Liz didn't come from money, so in her opinion that makes her unworthy. If Max ever hears either of Alex's say anything bad about Liz he will not hold back from giving them a piece of his mind. None of the Evans family will!

Carolyn We will see if our dream couple moves in together. :wink:

L-J-L 76 It is good that Liz and Max talked. It is also good that Max talked with Carolyn. As to moving in together we have to wait and see.

saori_1902 Maybe! :wink:

Part 33 Two months later

Liz laid in bed next to Max after they had made love. He had his arms wrapped tightly around her. She knew she should be tired but there was a lot on her mind. She was thinking about the fact that Max still wanted to live with her. The thing was she was actually considering it. Besides she knew that once Kat got out of high school she would need somewhere to go. She felt Max stir and start to kiss the back of her neck.

"You still awake honey?" Mumbled Max
"Yeah. Just been thinking."
"About what?"
"What you asked me a couple months ago."
"What I asked a couple months ago?"
"You know about us getting our own place?"
"Oh really?"
"Well we have been together for almost a year now and I don't plan to go anywhere."
"Liz, what is bringing on the thoughts that you may want to live with me?"
"Well Kat is getting out of high school soon, she turned eighteen last month so once she is out of school she would have to leave her foster home."
"And you are thinking that she belongs with her sister."
"Yeah."
"Well I was planning on getting my own place and found a small house a couple blocks from here. It has three bedrooms."
"I would want to see it before I agree to move there. I would also have to tell Care and Rena that I would be moving."
"Well how about we go see it tomorrow?"
"You can arrange that?"
"Yeah."
"Good."

Max leaned over and kissed the woman he loved. Liz let out a moan as Max moved so that he was on top of her with his penis pressed into her thigh. She could feel it growing harder as his hands moved over her body. She pushed him over so that she could give him some much needed attention. Max groaned as Liz worked over his body. He loved the way she made him feel. When he couldn't take her tourcher any longer he rolled them over grabbed a condom and after putting it on he pushed his hard shaft into her. He then set a fast pace to their love making. Liz ran her nails over his back as their bodies slammed together. Sweat poured from their bodies as the continued to make love. Max never took his eyes off Liz and all he could see in her eyes was love. He would never understand what he did to deserve to have this woman in his life. They climaxed together then fell to sleep still tangled together.

Liz watched as Max pulled up in front of a house that was only a block from the one he currently lived in. She had to admit that it was nice. But wasn't sure she could afford to live there.

"Max, I don't think I can afford to live in this house."
"Liz, I plan to cover the rent and utilities. All I ask is you help cover the food."
"Max, I don't know."
"Liz, I don't want you to quit your job. But I want to put most of your money torrows your education. I just know that you will be a great scientist one day."
"I don't know."
"Liz, I love you. I don't know what the future holds for us. But I know what I hope for."
"What do you hope for?"
"That after we graduate that we might one day get married."
"We are too young to think about that."
"You know my parents met their first year of college and married a week after they graduated."
"OK let's take this slow. But if I like this house I want to give you some money let's say ten dollars a week?"
"Liz!"
"Max on a good night I make fifty dollars in tips."
"Ok ten dollars a week plus helping with food."
"Deal."

Max and Liz looked at the house agreed to take it and signed the lease. Liz when home to tell her friends that in one month she would be moving in to a house with Max.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Re: True Love (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 33 6/6

Post by saori_1902 »

great part <3